Rogers Cable Network — wrong billing
Over the past four months, we have been desparate to have corrected a bill that was sent out to us regarding our payment to Rogers Cable TV. Services. No one within the company sector could or would not acknowledge that we were overpaying on our account and kept receiving bills in the mail all with different balances that did not concur with our recording system. They admitted numerous times that the billing was wrong but continuously stated 'Pay the bill anyways, or you'll will be disconnected'. (quote unquote). Well guess what we were disconnected and they continue to send out astronomical bills that still don't make sense and know one within the company will take the time to help us resolve this ongoing problem which probably at this time has marred my credit rating. Please, we have searched all over for answers to help us get in to the heart of the matter or the heart of the company and have the problem solved immediately.
More Rogers Cable Network Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization!
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam!
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam?
- Rogers - charges and changes requested
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms
- Rogers Communications - shipment were not received
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.