Having problems with Popeyes?

Popeyes reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 9, 2007. The latest review No service, Popeyes system is down was posted on Oct 14, 2021. The latest complaint i'm complaining about the area manager. was resolved on Jul 11, 2018. Popeyes has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 614 reviews. Popeyes has resolved 46 complaints.

Popeyes Customer Service Contacts

400 Perimeter Center Terrace NE Suite 1000
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Popeyes Customer Service. Initial Popeyes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Popeyes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Popeyes. Discuss the issues you have had with Popeyes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Popeyes Complaints & Reviews, Page 28

Popeyes Restaurant — complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam

I ate at a Popeyes today and completed your online survey in anticipation that I was going to get a...

Popeyes / Chickendiscrimination of civil rights

My name is mr. Donald wyatt who applied for a manager position for popeyes in indpls ind through snag a job. Snag a job set me up with a phone interview with the owner of the indpls market popeyes who the franchise is out of colorado. Waited a week for a reply from popeyes if I was to be hired. So I contacted snag a job to find out. Snag a job contacted me by phone and by email and was told this. The owner of the indy market from colorado told snag a job that he will not hire me because of my culture. This is a civil rights violation of discrimination and wish to file a complaint against this discrimatory practice.

JoeKay Nov 11, 2013

Legally, discrimination is about race or other specific demographics but "culture" is entirely legal to discriminate against. You had an interview with them and apparently said something they did not think fit a manager. I can refuse to hire a person based on them telling me for example that they didn't think it was important to come to work every day they were scheduled, just because, thats the way they see it. That could fall under the culture thing. Clean up your language is my guess.

Popeyes — survey scam

Popeyes, like alot of these other fastfood restaurant, have deal in which if complete their survey you will...

Popeye&s Chicken — rude casher

Every time I go get chicken they have this rude casher guy taking orders... With all of the people out of...

Popeyes Chicken — harassment

I karen Lynn Torres am a Homeless disabled lady. I pan-handle every day and give my Business to...

Popeyes — bait and switch

I am tired of these blasted bait-and-switch Popeye's commercials! I have been seeing this same...

Popeyes Chicken #3282 — popeyes employee yells at customer

Today I went into Popeyes (#3283) to get my weekly usual and for some reason this time things went terribly...

Popeye's Chickendidn't geet what was ordered

I placed an order for one snack meal and full meal. The snack was regular chicken all white and the full meal was all white and to be the spicy one. After we left with our order and opened the boxes to eat, I found I had regular chicken and instead of all white I had gotten a breast and a leg. This meal cost over $10 and I couldn't even get what I had ordered. The snack meal was ok. I really feel that I should be compensated for not getting what was ordered and paid for. I am not from Decatur so was on the road about 10 miles out when I discovered this.

andy900 Aug 07, 2012

Hey stupid I guess you ate the chicken and you wanted a refund. Get a life dirt bag.

Popeyesbad quality of food

I went to popeyes around 930 pm I ordered a two special they had for 4.99. The service was great but when I got home to eat my food my chicken was old you can tell because it was rubbery like and you can see it was under the light to long. I would like for them to replace my meal because I would rather for her to say we're close or whatever then to lert me buy old chicken.

Popeyes — nasty order-taker

There is a Popeye's Restaurant in Harrison, NJ close by my job. Although it is out of my way, I decided...

Popeyes Chickenhorrible service

every time i go in this store my order is wrong either i dont get my biscuits my drink is wrong it is always something today for the 40th anniversary special i asked for half spicy half mild she said that could not be done im just wondering why since this store has opened they have been ghettoish i got my 8 pcs of chicken(spicy only) thru the drive thru no bag who does that and when i asked for a bag i got attitude and a bag too small for my chicken box i worked in a fulll service establishment but courtesy is courtesy wherever you go

• SKOR Dec 12, 2012

Church's > Popeyes > Mary Brown's > KFC

• Ly
            LyndaFay Dec 12, 2012

When Popeye's came to Centerpoint everyone was so excited, I have always gone to the one at the Palisades so when you guys opened one in Centerpoint I thought great!!! Wrong every time I go I don't have the sauce I asked for that should come with the fingers or as the other customer commented my drink is carbonated water only or it's not the drink I requested or my three piece I paid for is a two piece and these teens have attitude out the wazoo, management in my opinion needs to be re-evaluated as well.

Popeyes Chicken & Biscuitsnever going back

On 6/08/2011 we visited the Popeye's Chicken in Keller, TX. We placed our order in the drive thru and was asked to pull forward because they had to cook our order of Wicked Chicken. She said it would be 3 minutes. We pulled forward and waited for 12 minutes. They finally cam out with our order. I asked the manager why it took 12 minutes for what were told would take 3 minutes. Her response was "We had to cook your other order (chicken breast dinner) because they had given the last breast to a customer that came thru the dive thru after us". I said isn't it customary to serve the people that had paid first. She said "I am sorry but that is what happened". I asked if that is all she had to say and she said yes. I then told her that I would be contacting her corporate office. She said "That is fine, do what you have to do". I called Popeye's when I got home. I spoke to a customer service rep that took all the info. She told me that someone would be contacting me within 48 hours. It is now 6/15/2011. I still have not heard from anyone from Popeye's. I guess this shows the company's concern about their patrons (former now). We will never go back because of their lack of concern.

• Ramelle Nov 11, 2011

How was the chicken?

jaberwocky Nov 11, 2011

wow, that extra 9 minutes of waiting to stuff your face with nasty greasy slop must've been killer.

obviously someone made a mistake and gave it to someone before you by accident, and you felt the need to get a manager, throw a tantrum, call corporate...then come here and further make a fool of yourself. All that, and it was in June, and is now November.

Move on..

Popeye's Chickenshorted on to-go orders

Ordered two $20 specials on takeout consisting of : 12 pcs of chicken, two large sides, and 6 biscuits per order. We received no biscuits and only twenty pieces of chicken. When the day Manager was notified, we had to wait ten minutes for him to arrive, the situation was explained to him, he offered no apology, no word whatsoever... He just turned away and said nothing further, but I told him that we would be contacting the Popeye's Headquarters, writing the Better Business Bureau and copying the local police and sheriff.

PGSI Nov 04, 2011

We buy lunch one to three times a week for our work crew, when we have them move, build or otherwise do a big job in the field that takes the lot of them to do. . .

• Mi
                miami-sci Nov 04, 2011

YOU WERE PROBABLY RUDE TO HIM, THATS WHY HE DIDNT OFFER AN APOLOGY NOR REFUND

• Re
                Really? Nov 04, 2011

Damn! You eat a lot of chickin.

PGSI Nov 02, 2011

I had my wife go, and even warned her against going to Popeye's because of similar problems in the past. . . So, today, I went to Popeye's, talked to the Manager directly, received nothing but rudeness, went to Bojangles (about two blocks further South on Blanding Blvd. on the right), spent $72 on three 12 pc takeout specials with three large items each and 1/2 gal of tea to go, and guess what, they had a supervisor double-check the order before giving it to me, even through in some extra gravy, honey, jellies, napkins, cups and plates at no charge and without asking. I am sending my compliments to their headquarters management now!

PGSI Nov 02, 2011

Caveat Emptor is never a good policy with takeout! It aways implies the customer is being cheated unless the customer checks the contents. A pig in a poke. When money is exchanged for a clear order a contract is made. When something less is delivered, the act is fraud or theft, especially when such is repeated, as is this case. . .

PGSI Nov 02, 2011

This isn't the first time. . . This store has a history. There would not be a complaint if management would own up to these errors and at least try to correct them, much less, try to make it right, which, they never seem to be able or want to do!

PGSI Nov 02, 2011

Always pack the contents of your to-go orders and double-check them before giving the order over to the customer. Obviously, this was not done. . . and it will cost y'all a good deal of business.

• IronGrudge89 Jul 13, 2011

Oh boy. I hope you're trolling.

• Ij
                ijk7 Jul 13, 2011

I purchased the family size order of chicken and it was so greasy that we couldnt even eat it !

Popeyes Lousiana Kitchenharassment

Verbal Harassment by owner. Not giving owed money for uniform return. Forced to quit by not giving enough hours and didn't pay over time for upto 2.5 hours.

Popeyes — undercooked chicken/sides missing 3 times

Have made 3 vivits to Popeyes (a new one just opened in Milford, Delaware) 3 times the sides have been...

Popeyes Chicken — rotten chicken

Popeyes on Benning rd ne washington dc is a sorry nasty restaurant, The food there is rotten and don't...

Popeyes Chicken And Biscuitsdid not complete my order

The Popeye's chicken @ 8732 s. stony island ave.placed my order on 6/10/11 got home part of order missing. called the manager she was very rude and said its not her fault and that she did not pack the order. that will be my last time for Popeye's if your the manager you are responsible for what your employees do first place i had to pull over to the side and wait for 15 min. that's was no problem.so the order should have been packed right with that amount of time to do so.so manager do your job and don't blame the employees.

justmyself01 Jul 04, 2011

[email protected] HWGA...come on...u know I'm right...no they don't have 30 secs to check their food...that only happens in a perfect world lol.

justmyself01 Jul 04, 2011

@HWGA sometimes people are in a rush and don't have or want to take time to do that...u figure a 15 min wait, it should have been right and they should have gave him something free for waiting (happened to me @ FKC the other night..waited long gave me free chicken)...but now that has happen, I'm sure they will check before they leave

justmyself01 Jul 04, 2011

Yes, check your food before you leave the lot or dinning area...I have that problem all the time with different places...especially Wendy's. But the manager shouldn't have been rude. What she should have said was to come back up, bring your receipt (with your stuff or without it the receipt would have sufficed) and could have gave you what was missing...problem solved (in the perfect world lol)

• Da
                    DaisyNY Jul 03, 2011

Even if the packer did make a mistake, you are responsible for not checking - but it is inexcusable for the manager to be rude.

Popeyes Chickenpoor customer service

I visit this Popeyes Chicken through the Drive-Thur and once I reached the window and payed the cashier she handed me my box of purchase with NO bag and when I asked her for a bag she rolled her eyes.

• Cr
                      Cranky Old Lady Jun 28, 2011

To bag Or not to bag that is the question?, If it's in a box do you really need a bag? Or do you just want to add more trash to your local City Dump?Hear tell they have this concept where you can actually eat your food inside so that you dont have to worry about that bag to place your box inside of, maybe that could be an option for you? And Jim after seeing the sign you posted i'm very glad they closed the Popeyes here, hard telling what else they are selling the public disguised as food, dont think that the majority of us are ready for the JALAPENIS CHICKEN POOPERS on the menu at that popeyes.Lol.

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits / Mashed Potatoes — I found a disgusting finger nail in the mashed potatoes!

On May 15th aound 6 pm I arrived at popeye's chicken and biscuits And ordered a 11 peice all dark meat...

Popeyes Chicken — vulgar language from employees

Y family and I went into this location and when we entered the store we could clearly hear this dark skin...