Having problems with PlayerAuctions?

PlayerAuctions Customer Service Contacts

11301 West Olympic Blvd Suite 337
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PlayerAuctions Customer Service. Initial PlayerAuctions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PlayerAuctions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PlayerAuctions. Discuss the issues you have had with PlayerAuctions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews

Jul 12, 2020

PlayerAuctions — They took my money and never delivered.

I purchased from them using my google saved information. This is important because it means my payment...

PlayerAuctionsVerifying payment with 3 tickets and no response.

Made an order, waited 2 hours for no response. They asked me to send in information such as my license, a picture of me with my license, my card showing the last 4 numbers, and all. Still got no response. Absolutely horrible service to handle this with and still haven't gotten a response to the tickets I've sent in. My order number 6359206 has been sitting here on read for hours with no response.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 12, 2020

Hello Ted,

I am very sorry for the long delay with your order. First-time payments may sometimes take the longest since we need to perform a full verification, I am sorry for the experience you're having. I've already notified an agent to take care of your order in the soonest possible time.

Our team has now marked your ticket/order processing with the highest level of priority. Thank you for extending your patience with this, Ted.

Jul 04, 2020

PlayerAuctions — PlayerAuctions protects and allows scammers

On May-04-2020 I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 from seller on playerauctions. A month later I received an...

PlayerAuctionsCustomer support

May 28, 2020 was the date of my ticket opening
    May 29, 2020 they respond saying the ticket has been escalated to their team.
    It is now June 9th, and I have yet to hear a single word from them about updating my phone number, so that I can fix my disbursement method on their website. That is almost 2 WEEKS. I have already uploaded all the required documents, this is absolutely outrageous.

Customer support

• Updated by Nicholas Ochs · Jun 09, 2020

Had a ticket open for 2 weeks and it is imperative that I get helped so that I can start selling, yet Playerauctions has done nothing to help me and I have been patient now for weeks.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jun 10, 2020

Hello Nicholas,

I'm sorry for the hassle you had with this. I contacted you back on ticket 458825 to ask for the new phone number; we're ready to change it but I was not able to see a new number on your ticket. Please write back to me on that ticket number and I will process the number change ASAP. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jun 14, 2020

Hi again, Nicholas, the phone number has been changed after receiving the new number from you yesterday. Apologies again for the hassle with this.

May 28, 2020

PlayerAuctions — Account randomly got suspended

I was using playeraucions for a year, had 100% positive feedbacks, if there was issues always fixed problem...

PlayerAuctionsAccount hacked

Sir im getting message on onsite messenger that your account has been succesfully buyed please send all the deatil to this email I have sending all my details and after some time I know my account got hacked. And im not geeting paid also please help me. [protected] offer id.
      And I get message from voidking003.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jun 02, 2020

Hello Sachin,

I'm very sorry for the late response. We do not have a buyer named voidking003 on our database and it sounds like you were scammed. An official order at PlayerAuctions will produce a 7-digit order ID in the orders section of your dashboard on the site. You will also get an email notification about it. If the buyer is just informing you via the on-site messenger, it's a scam attempt. If this is the situation for you, please recover your game account now.

Can you please write back what your PlayerAuctions username is? I would be happy to look into it and provide you assistance and feedback.

PlayerAuctionsOrder #6118538

I bought an account from you and the next day the account was recovered. it's been 5 days and I keep messaging you guys but I get no response back. I'm going to contact my bank to give me a refund because you guys obviously wont help me. You guys told me in the message you sent me that I you would have a response for my dispute in 3 days. That was a lie because it's been 5 days and you guys just keep ignoring me. I have sent you multiple screenshots of evidence that the account has been recovered. You told me you would contact the seller and let me know what they say. How much longer are you going to keep ignoring me? I feel as if you are trying to let days go by so that I will no longer be able to get a refund. I need you to resolve my issue today

• PlayerAuctions's response · May 20, 2020

Hello Espio,

I'm sorry for the delay in our reply; our staff was working on the dispute case and I wanted to wait for the process to end so I could properly update you with an outcome. I'm happy to update you that you won the dispute case and you are now scheduled to receive a refund, or you may have most likely received that already — can you please check?

If everything is in order, could you please mark the review as "Resolved"? Thank you in advance for your time, Espio.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsAccount password reset, not receiving reset email

I cannot remember my login password, I tried 3 times or so, and I think it locked me out. Upon attempting "forgot password" I filled the details and still have not yet receivied any password reset emails. I have tried this numerous times, no email. I even created a ticket with playerauction on May 12th, 2020, ticket number is: 446195, NO RESPONSE ON THAT EITHER after a week. I have posted updates on that ticket regularly and the status still shows open. No one has even started working on it and/or acknowledged the existence of the ticket. I am at my wits end and even tried creating a new account with another email, and im sure that has been marked as phishing - as I found out will be the case after reading through numerous FAQs and coming across that.

Kindly look into 446195, awaiting rresponse. It is annoying. Thank you, loyal user of playauctions

• PlayerAuctions's response · May 17, 2020

Hello Narayan,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience with this. I sent a response to ticket 446195; I confirmed the account and email connection there and if the Gmail account I spoke of there is now open, you should be able to request a new password via forgot password. Otherwise, if the Gmail is closed, you may request for the email address to be changed. I sent the details in that ticket.

Thank you for the heads-up about your issue and sorry again for the hassle.

PlayerAuctionsAccount payment verification

I placed an order more than 24 hours ago and send all the required documents to support the credit card I used !!! And I've open 3 tickets with no hope of anyone responding ! Ive been awake all night to complete the order ! This is the worst service ever !
            My order number is #6111359
            Please contact me ASAP or I will just go ahead and file a complement and cancel my order !

• PlayerAuctions's response · May 11, 2020

Hello Mohammad,

I'm sorry you had to eventually cancel the order. Rest assured that you will be getting a full refund for this after 2-5 business days.

We have to manually verify an order and we're currently experiencing some delays. If you decide to order again, we recommend using cryptocurrency — given it's a stored wallet payment, it no longer requires verification.

Apr 30, 2020

PlayerAuctions — Sold account

Offer id is [protected] so I got a message from Customer_Support on April 23 that said "Your listing has been...

PlayerAuctionsAwful payment system

Their payment method is not working for more than 2 months already. Absolutely noone is able to pay for my items using visa or any other option other than crypto.

That means that I lose literally more than 90% of orders (I can see that on their sites orders page) because people don't know that or don't want to use crypto, and it looks like they are doing absolutely nothing to fix it.

My guess is they are using crypto to avoid taxes.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Apr 24, 2020

Hello Alberts,

We orders are placed using credit card or GooglePay/Skrill, our system has to check if there are security issues with the account such as mismatched real names between the payment account and PlayerAuctions account. The check also finds discrepancies with addresses and login locations. If any issues are found with those, the payment will have to be declined because we have to comply with risk management standards of ensuring payment accounts are being used by their intended owner. This is one of the ways on how we can protect payment accounts from theft or unauthorized use.

We recommend cryptocurrency at times because that payment method does not need information verification and it's a stored wallet. We never force the option and we only have it up as an alternative means.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you had with this. If there's a particular order you need help with in terms of payment verification, please reply back with the order ID — I would be happy to look into it so I can help you.

Apr 21, 2020

PlayerAuctions — Sold account

Hello, It has been almost a week since an account I listed has been purchased (Order ID [protected]). I...

PlayerAuctionsBuying an account

I just bought an account today their guarantee of instant delivery is not really deliver the services they are offering. With these so many negative feedback I should have made a research first before buying on this market. Who knows maybe after a days or months the seller will reclaim this account. Till now its been more than an hour still no reply.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Apr 21, 2020

Hello Jayson,

It's possible that the order transfer hasn't started yet and your payment still needs to be verified — our team needs to verify payments from first time or returning customers. Rest assured that if the payment is declined, you will be refunded. That said, please check the email address associated with your payment account, we send verification requests there.

Can you please write the order ID and your PlayerAuctions username? I would be happy to help and look into this.

PlayerAuctionsOSRS account purchasing

Ive tried buying accounts for osrs and my payment got declined but money was till taken out of my account nearly $1, 000. Listed below are all the order id's. All orders have been canceled due to being charged and them not fully processing. It has been roughly 4 days since the original purchase. Please help. I've tried contacting support and nothing has happened at all.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Apr 21, 2020

Hello Hobjenkins,

I checked and the funds are already voided and refunded back to you. I am very sorry for the inconvenience you had. Could you please update me after 2-5 business days once you got the funds back again?

Thank you and sorry again for the hassle.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsPayment denied but money was taken from account?

Tried purchasing an account, was prompted through payment method then the site said the payment was denied. After checking my account saw that funds were taken anyways.

Saw where this could be a security problem from names and info not linking on on card and account so I checked Info and tried again same result. Now I have 2 charged on my card for 887 dollars a pop and nothing to show for it.
                    5901965
                    These are the transaction numbers, I used a discover card which the website says it takes. I am really wanting to buy an account but this leaves a rather sour taste almost 1900 later and nothing.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Apr 02, 2020

Hello, BryantB92,

As per checking on the 2 orders:

5901965 - This was declined due to security reasons; we found several security considerations and due to the high price of the order, the system decided to decline the transaction and this is meant to protect your money

5902159 - I can see from my end that the order was canceled by you

Rest assured that for both orders, you will be fully refunded in 2-5 business days. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but there is a mandatory processing time like this that we cannot expedite. Please feel free to write back here for any other questions, Bryant.

• Updated by BryantB92 · Apr 02, 2020

I’m sorry the other number was 5901910 so my question then is this, if I don’t use crypto how will I be able to but an account using my discover or Visa card without this happening??

• PlayerAuctions's response · Apr 06, 2020

Hello Bryant,

Thank you so much for responding back with the correct order ID. I was able to check and order 5901910 was declined due to the high price of the order; Normally, this is alright, but our team found security considerations which we cannot divulge to keep the security process intact. Our system is basically protecting your money and if we find security concerns with an offer, we'd rather cancel the order and turn down the sales to protect our buyers.

I suggest buying another offer from a different seller with a lower price range. However if it fails again, I'm afraid I won't be able to discuss further details due to the same sentiments I explained above.

Let me know if you have more questions or concerns, Bryant.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsBuyer will not confirm delivery

Hello, my user name is appy_jax93. I put an account up for sale and the next day I receive an email and an on-site message alerting me to the purchase of the account. I then proceeded to follow the instructions given and handed the complete account details over to the buyer that same day, now the buyer refuses to confirm that they have received the account after I have requested they do so. I know for a fact they have access to the account as they have changed the passwords and unlinked connected accounts. There is no way for me to recover the account. I've sent in a support ticket, but have received no help. The money from selling this account was supposed to feed my family, I have no way to put food on my kid's plate.

RESOLVED

I contacted their support team, they were able to resolve the matter quickly

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 29, 2020

Hello Appy Jax93,

Can you please write back what your order ID is? It's very likely that the order completed on a Friday or a weekend — due to policy reasons, we do not release disbursements on weekends to coincide with how most banks are closed during that.

Once I have your order ID, I will update you with the status of your payment.

• Updated by Appy_jax93 · Mar 30, 2020

Thank you for responding! Your support team has already resolved the issue.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the update, I'm glad to hear about this! Have a great rest of the week!

PlayerAuctionsosrs gold playerauctions

Hello my playerauctions username is ipaddress420. I had bought over 100m osrs gold for 101 dollars and it declined but yet took the money out of my bank account. I cant even see the order number didn't even get a email and now im out the money I messeged their support team but ive heard how well they do anything for anyone so im assuming im just screwed out of the money now.. Ive had numerous friends buy from them because of me now I finally buy something and get screwed!!! Never again unless this is fixed!!!

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 29, 2020

Hello Ipaddress420,

We sent a reply last week, but it didn't seem to have posted correctly here — I'm very sorry.

Declined payments are due to security issues such as risk flags or the payment account's name being mismatched with the PlayerAuctions account name; please ensure the payment and PA names both match exactly.

Can you please write back what your order ID is? I'd like to check for you.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsI want the payment to be verified

I payed with bitcoin and I did not receive any email of confirmation and the order has been on verifying payment for hours. THE site says that it take a few minutes... I want this payment to pass now, this is ridiculous.

• Updated by overwatch12 · Mar 21, 2020

Username is overwatch12 order number 5843487

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 22, 2020

Hi again, Overwatch,

Thanks for sharing the details. I was able to check on order 5843487 and I can see from my end that the order has already completed. I also saw there was a dispute, and that one has also closed successfully.

Can you please confirm that everything is ok now? Kindly let me know if there are still issues, I would be happy to look into it for you.

PlayerAuctionsI am still waiting, 48 hours later

I have sent 100s of dollars to the sellers to buy two accounts and I sent a ticket to the support team and I have not heard anything and there have been no updates... One of the sellers wants to send me the details but he can't due to this... Why are they so slow?

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 18, 2020

Hi there, Overwatch12,

Can you please reply back with the relevant order ID/s and your username? I would be happy to check on this and find out what went wrong and do what's necessary. Kindly note that payments for orders on the site are paid to the site — NOT to sellers. Please be careful that you don't get scammed by other people.

• Updated by overwatch12 · Mar 19, 2020

5828481 and 5826164. My username is overwatch12.

• Updated by overwatch12 · Mar 19, 2020

It has been 3 days and my orders are still on verifying payment. One of the sellers is getting impatient. Please just pass them.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 19, 2020

Hello again, Overwatch 12. Thanks for writing back.

I was able to check on orders 5826164 and 5828481, our staff sent you a reply on ticket 403831 to inform you that you need to check on the verification request email sent to the email address registered to your PlayerAuctions account. You would need to complete the verification process so your payment account will be validated for use on the site.

This has always been our policy for first time or returning customers. I'm afraid you were unable to check that email and respond back for the whole duration that's why the order isn't being processed. You may still continue with the order as long as you're able to fulfill the verification request on the email sent to you.

Let me know if you have more questions, Overwatch.

Mar 12, 2020

PlayerAuctions — Purchased OSRS GP

Purchased OSRS GP. PlayerAuc Username is Jayfrs, Order ID is 5734925. I sent $128 on Feb 18 via Coinbase. I...