Having problems with PlayerAuctions?

PlayerAuctions Customer Service Contacts

11301 West Olympic Blvd Suite 337
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PlayerAuctions Customer Service. Initial PlayerAuctions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PlayerAuctions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PlayerAuctions. Discuss the issues you have had with PlayerAuctions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews

PlayerAuctionspayment not received

I have made 2 purchases now on Player Auctions. First of all their support is absolutely NON EXISTENT. Both of my PayPal payments "failed" of course is what they claim yet I have screenshots proving that my money was taken from my account both times and I STILL have not received [censored] from them last of all any help. Even though I have reached out to them multiple times on their "Help Center" on their website which is a [censored]ing joke. This really has me mad as now I've lost $320 and have not received my money or account from them. Do yourselves a favour and stay away from this terrible terrible service

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jan 07, 2020

Hello Anonymous8812,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Can you please write back your PlayerAuctions username as well as the 2 order IDs you spoke about? I'd like to check on the orders and identify the issue, and if needed, process the refunds for both ASAP — refunds are automatic, but intervening on the issue could greatly speed things up.

In case you paid via BTC, please include the BTC refund address as well so we can process the refund back to you. If it was paid with anything else other than BTC, then you won't have to provide any payment details; just the username and 2 order IDs will do.

I look forward to your response, Anonymous.

Dec 23, 2019

PlayerAuctions — I lost $ 300 due to the terrible technical support work.

A month ago, I tried to sell my account, the buyer wrote to me, we agreed on everything. After I saw what he...

Dec 14, 2019

PlayerAuctions — don't trust a cryptocurrency scam

I have been using PA for years without issue. Recently they said they have changed somethings. Itried to...

Dec 12, 2019

PlayerAuctions — payment not received

I sold a steam account to a seller on 2nd of december and for the whole week since 9th of december my payment...

Dec 11, 2019

PlayerAuctions — it's been a month now, money is not sent.

So I have been selling on PlayerAuctions for over a year now. Hundreds of orders, got paid in time. But the...

Dec 08, 2019

PlayerAuctions — disbursement pending for more than 2 weeks

I have sold an adventure quest world account, it is my first sale made on the page, the delivery date expired...

Dec 07, 2019

PlayerAuctions — unauthorized debit card charges

Good afternoon! I've recently noticed a few unauthorized debit card charges. Please find below info about...

Dec 03, 2019

PlayerAuctions — long delays with disbursement

I have been waiting over a week for a number of disbursements now. I sent a ticket and got a reply that my...

Nov 26, 2019

PlayerAuctions — disbursements not being sent after processing

Been using this site for close to a month now and all I can really say about it is.. The disbursement time...

PlayerAuctionshaven't received disbursement payment

I've been using this site for a while and this is the first time I've waited over two weeks for my payment. It shows that it is "Queued for immediate processing", but it's been over two weeks already. I've already sent a support ticket a week ago, but they have yet to respond. If there's any working at PlayerAuction customer service, the order ID is 5381172.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 27, 2019

Hello Daniel,

I'm very sorry for the hassle. I traced your order into ticket 333972 and I can see from my end that the case is now with our finance team for processing. I would have to ask you to please wait a little more on this.

Nov 25, 2019

PlayerAuctions — queued for immediate processing

My first time using Playerauctions webservice and I already just got mixed towards bad feeling about thi...

Nov 25, 2019

PlayerAuctions — sold an account, suspended and won't pay me my money

After many many years of buying on this platform, I tried to sell for the first time, but made the mistake of...

PlayerAuctionsaccount suspended

I logged in one day and my account was suspended after not using their website for a while, I e-mailed them about the suspension but they were unable to help me (didn't keep the e-mails.) I'm still able to log into the account but most pages I try to reach tell me my account is suspended of course. If I'm able to log into the website and not immediately see "Your account has been suspended." on every page, I should be able to have my account reinstated, I know I didn't do anything wrong.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 25, 2019

Hello Abigelow,

Could you please write back what your username is on our website? I'd like to check for the reason of your suspension and give you feedback about it.

• Updated by abigelow51 · Nov 25, 2019

Esoix

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 26, 2019

Hello again, Abigelow,

I was able to check on account Esoix; You may have forgotten, but you sent us a request to have your account closed last January 2018. This is the last conversation we had with you:

I'm afraid accounts closed due to requests are already treated as final. This account can no longer be reinstated.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

PlayerAuctionsaccount suspension

I registered account on the 5th of November, but it immediately got banned after I verified my email.
        When I contacted your support team, they refused to provide explanation as for why it happened, and just claimed that "security issues were found". I'm very confident that I didn't break any of your rules when creating that account, since I provided my real information, email and phone number. I also didn't have any previous accounts on your site at the moment of creation.
        If necessary, I could provide any information required to confirm my identity, but your staff downright refused to continue the discussion after saying that my account was suspended permanently and no explanation as of why will be given.
        Is this how your company normally deals with your clients, or did I just stumble upon a rude support member?

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 24, 2019

Hello Derael,

I was able to receive your complaint on TrustPilot and I'm now checking on your case. I apologize for the confusion. I will write back there once I have any updates on this.

If you have further questions or concerns, please write back here or on the other site.

Nov 21, 2019

PlayerAuctions — underpaid invoice with bitcoin, still waiting for refund

Hello! On November 7, 2019 I attempted to purchase an account using Bitcoin. This was my first time so I wa...

PlayerAuctionspurchase through playerauctions

I went to purchase some in game currency on the 15th of November. The site allowed me to select an offer and pay for it. However, upon a successful payment through bitcoin the order I had PAID for became ‘unavailable'. As a result, i was charged and did not receive my currency. Furthermore, I contacted support and was regurgitated the same answer Copy and paste answer with no eta on my refund.
          5394884 Is my order id
          Please help

purchase through playerauctions

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 20, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry for the concern this has caused you. I was able to trace your concern in ticket 330173, and I have now escalated that to our finance team. Please note that it's possible the refund was already processed, but is currently in transit. Refunds of this nature can take up to 5+ business days, and I'm sorry there's no way to expedite it.

We'll write back to your ticket thread once there is any development from our finance team.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsdid not receive refund yet..

Hello,

I decided to use PlayerAuctions to get some gold in Archeage - the first time I tried it did not work, saying "payment failed". I tried again and it did, so I successfully purchased some.

After a few days, I tried to buy some more, but it kept saying Payment failed, even though I used the same payment method(s). After a couple tries, the 4th time the payment went through and it worked. Unfortunately I had to cancel this one since the seller did not deliver on time at all.

After another day, My account was suspended for some reason, and I have not yet received a refund for the order I have canceled earlier.

I cannot log in to see my account order(s) # since It was suspended.
            I tried making a ticket but no one replied yet.
            Here are the order number(s) that are tied to my account:
            5400439, 5400263

Help would be appreciated, thank you.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 19, 2019

Hello there, Vim,

Thank you for explaining the issue you're having. I was able to locate ticket 331874 which includes your concern, and I have listed down all affected order IDs in there that needs checking. I already escalated the concern to our finance department.

The reason you were suspended is because our team found risky/bogus/incomplete information in your account. We do not fault you for it, since it's possible you are worried about your info. I sent you a detailed explanation about this on the ticket, and I hope you can check on it. The good news is that the suspension is not permanent as long as you want to correct the account information.

Please write back to my email to you if you have any feedback or have more questions about this.

PlayerAuctionsurgent ("' disbursement") problem

I've been facing problems with Payoneer and skrill,
              I tried to contact customer service more than 5 times asking for the 70 USD bank transfer option. Unfortunately none of them replied to me it's been a week since I opened this case.
              I asked them at least to hold ( freeze) my funds since my linked payoneer account is not verified but still I had no replies..
              So by that if they send my current funds it will get lost into the Unverified payoneer account.

I will appreciate if they only (" Freeze My funds till I figure out a solution for the disbursement options" or provide the 70 USD bank transfer option.)

Ps:I'm a verified seller 100 Successful order.
              But still they aren't willing to help me.
              User name: RabiAz
              Disbursement Order ID: 5374402 and the following ones

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 13, 2019

Hello Rabiaz,

Thanks for bringing this up to us. I have written you back to your ticket: 327542. We just need the bank details and we can begin asking our finance team to have it processed.

Please don't worry about the funds; if it's sent to an unverified account, it will bounce back to us in full value and it will remain intact.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Richard

PlayerAuctionspending payment again and again. but not return my money again and again

It happen on 2 November. I place an order to buy Summoners war Account. I paid with my Debit card and It stucked with Pending Payment. I did as they said to sit tight and wait for 4 hour but nothing happened. I coudn't wait anymore so i paid again. They charged me twice. I got account but I didn't get my money back. It's 10 days until now. Recently on 12 November. I placed an order again to buy SMW account. This time I paid with Bitcoin but stucked at Pending Payment again. So i canceled order but i havn't recieve my money back yet. When will i get my money back?

PA Order ID : 5353167
                PA Order ID : 5384018

• Updated by nookaiser · Nov 12, 2019

It happend on 2 November. My order get Pending Payment status. So I do as they said. Sit tight and wait for 4 hour. But nothing happened. So i couldn't wait anymore. I pay again to get account and they charged me twice. I got account but I didn't get my money back. It's 10 days until now and they act nothing.

Order Id : 5378055

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 13, 2019

Hello nookaiser,

Sorry for the hassle you had with this. I have now made a follow-up for your request on ticket 324572. As for the status of the 3 orders:

5353167 - This has successfully completed
                    5378055 - Same as above, this order is completed
                    5384018 - This order was cancelled

I have now forwarded all 3 orders to our finance team to check if there were any charges that were made twice. Please allow us a bit more time and rest assured that if there were any extra charges, they will be refunded back to you as you have already provided your BTC refund address. Please write back here if you have more questions or concerns.

Nov 11, 2019

PlayerAuctions — wow account queued for immediate processing

I sold an account last Nov 6 in PA. The buyer confirms the payment and had to wait until Nov 9th (3 days) for...