Menu
PlayerAuctions company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

324 complaints
216 resolved 108 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by PlayerAuctions customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PlayerAuctions. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
B
1:04 pm EDT

PlayerAuctions - Purchase of gta 5 money

I purchased some GTA 5 money for the ps4 and never received the items I played $15.07 for. I contacted customer support numerous times and I get the same old replies saying that there looking into it. I am beyond pissed because the seller is playing games with me thru the text on the site. I don't know what to do but I want my money back. first the seller said he was going to work on it. Then he messaged saying that I'm not on psn which I am. You can't play GTA online without being in the psn network.

Desired outcome: Would like my money back

Update by Bmk747
Jun 28, 2021 1:04 pm EDT

Nothing has changed still no refund or product

3:11 am EDT

PlayerAuctions - Player auctions account information change

Hi I have inquired with player auctions support repeatedly, never obtaining a response to resolve my issue.

I opened so many tickets, first on Jun 2, 2021, 19:36 GMT+8 ticket 715322 .

My username is ralphb2019, I registered it to [email protected] . I no longer own that email address. I need to register user ralphb2019 to email [email protected] . They asked me to send photo ID with the ID and barcode blurred which I did. No response. Please assist. I cannot retrieve access to [email protected] Outlook does not offer live.com email addresses please process an information change to my account. This is preposterously bad customer service.

Desired outcome: update user ralphb2019 to email [email protected]

Update by solgie
Jun 29, 2021 4:37 pm EDT

Hi it has been two days and no activity on the ticket I submitted a month ago. Is there a way to expedite and finish the process or is there any update?

8:14 pm EDT

PlayerAuctions - Verification Fail

Hello, my name is Alejandro Arriola Castro, today I made a purchase, and provided all the information they asked for, and after 2 hours of waiting, they declined my purchase, I provided them the personal data for security they asked for, I provided them everything they asked for, and still got nothing, I needed that purchase to be done for today, and now I won't be able to get it, as I must wait 5 days to try again, this is unfair, I don't know what I did wrong, I truly did everything they asked me to do. I was about to post photos, but I don't trust no more after what happened.

Desired outcome: To accept my verification data and to provide me with my purchase

Update by Mabus1999
Jun 21, 2021 11:59 pm EDT

Sure, #7727298, there you go, hope you can do something… thank you very much Richard

7:22 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello, I am a long-time player auctions member 6 years to be exact with all positive feedback, and never had this issue before. I sold a black desert online account via PlayStation and after few days the buyer stated I pulled the account back. I was prepared for this though and submitted evidence I successfully transferred the account over. I even made...

J
5:27 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Your a joke. And I will prove it. Give me a direct answer not your policy quote to my question. How is it that I provided picture of payment card used, provided multiple angles of myself with selfie, provided screenshots of my online banking history showing my transaction with you I made from bank of america, and even though I could not take a selfie with...

R
2:22 am EDT

PlayerAuctions - Account Suspended

I have heard nothing back, but im pretty sure i was suspended beacause i had my dad buy the gold for me. But ive still have yet to hear back from them.

I want my account back and be able to continue buying gold from you guys, is there any other way we can get past this so i can keep buying gold please. I didn't read all the rules i made a honest mistake please help me. I even submitted a picture of my dad with his license and credit card.

Desired outcome: I want my account back and be able to continue buying gold from you guys, is there any other way we can get past this so i can keep buying gold please. I didn't read all the rules i made a honest mistake please help me

Update by Rudy Corcoles
May 30, 2021 11:57 am EDT

yes but his account was charged, so when will i get my refund

3:49 pm EDT

PlayerAuctions - Payment verification

I have tried twice purchasing PUBG mobile account. But stuck on verifying payment stuck. I provided all necessary documents. But still stuck once I got the refund because seller cancelled the order second time still waiting for the verification process to be completed. How long it takes. No one replies to the email also. Pathetic service. It's 1 am in India. I am still awake so that I can complete my purchase. Previous cancel bank charged me amount and 2nd time cancellation bank will again charge. Why is this. Why should I bear always. Please help me

B
2:37 pm EDT
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - My account got suspended cause i dropped my discord username on customer chat but just to perform communication quicker

I never did this on purpose sir i beg you to forgive me and remove the suspension i am a new seller with 100% feed back sold many accounts never made a deal outside playerauction just communicated with my buyers will never do that again its the first time something happening with me please resolve my issue cause there is much more money on my account that i need it badly

Thank you for understanding my situation it was my mistake which i can assure you was unintentional so please sir forgive me and as i want to do more business with playerauction cause its the best site to sell my goods
My ticket number-685966
My username - BBABA_YAGA

Desired outcome: Please i want my account un suspended and i want a another chance cause i didnt knew that i was violating a policy of playerauction but i never made a deal outside playerauction

5:45 pm EDT

PlayerAuctions - Old School Runescape

They have this insurance thing called GAR which basically insures your payment so if the seller wants to scam you, you get your money back. Its supposed to be a thing that protects the customer. Well I got scammed, raised a dispute and they just closed it without a single comment, It would be nice if someone could hold them legally liable for lying

Desired outcome: My money back

7:20 am EDT

PlayerAuctions - verifcation

payment verification failed and this is happen for the Secound time and that with full Goverment documents and then i have to wait 5 days for the money even when it says one day order id #7486521 i dont understand the problem with all legit id and Screen of the transaction from Skrill it stilll fails i dont want to add here my photos of the id and skirll

Read full review of PlayerAuctions

Fast respons and all clear now

7:17 am EDT
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - cant receive a pin code via sms

It 's been one week already for my Request Tickets 660704, 664504
I am not receiving the Mobile Phone Verification Pin required to verify my phone number and do a withdrawal of my balance. I stumbled upon an article that says PlayerAuctions are using AWS for their sms notifications. i changed my phone number via support but it doesnt work too also . Please help make my current issue and future withdrawals smoother.

Update by sattikbabo
Apr 04, 2021 8:06 am EDT

You are saying that I can only use neteller and skrill. you know it they are not valid turkey. i changed my phone number sms still does not come. How many times do I have to change the phone number ?! Let's change my old phone number again and continue trying like that. If we can't solve it that way, what will be our next plan? It's ridiculous that you can't change it to a bank transfer. Whatever way my problem is, it needs to be resolved. I am waiting for how many days an SMS will arrive, this is seriously not acceptable.

U
8:50 am EDT

PlayerAuctions - payment not received

I received a meesage a week ago where I noticed that my League of Legends account has beed bought by someone and that I need to change my game account to the buyers email. As soon as I did that I haven't received my money (in the amount of 130$) and I lost the access to my League of Legends account. It's been a week and I haven't received my payment.

3:32 am EDT

PlayerAuctions - Account Suspened with 100% feedback

Hello, I had clear reputation on playerauctions, today I received email that my account has been suspended, I always been following the rules, never traded outside playerauctions, I had no disputes or anything,
My username is BaconSales

Please let me know at least reason why my account got suspended, because support doest not explain me anything.

Desired outcome: Unban/ reason for suspension.

Update by Mike_Zimmer
Mar 18, 2021 4:26 am EDT

Hello, I never had issues with any orders, also I do not have any offenses? What are you talking about, please double check. My playeraucions was hacked once thats, all my customers was happy, never complaint about anything. Please send me more proof that I did something wrong, I was very kind to all my customers. Anyway I had pending disurbements, will I get paid for those last orders?...

Please double check the account status again, you mentioned I had infractions on OCTOBER 2020, I can't find anything. I DID NOTHING
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK IT.

2 comments
Mar 21, 2021 6:39 am EDT

You were recovering accounts after you sold them under the names geltonex and mtech before you made BaconSales.

Mar 21, 2021 6:23 am EDT

Behave, you're a well-known scammer.

6:31 am EDT

PlayerAuctions - Order # 7303327. Refund not posted onto my account

Hi Team

For the Order#7303327 As per the dispute raised, I am supposed to get refund of $37.43 into my credit card account. Instead of posting the credit into my account, they have again charged my credit card for $37.43 and posted a debit charges on to my credit card (ending with 0008)

I have already raised a case for the same. Still not reply from them.

Desired outcome: Cancel the debit charges and refund my the amount

View 0 more photos

Refund is now posted onto my account

3:44 am EST
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - Unauthorised debit card charges - Someone used my debit card on your website without my knowledge.

Hello,

While checking my online banking, I found that I was charged £322.43 as "PLAYERAUCTIONS" as a merchant on Saturday 06/03/2021 at 11:47 AM (England Time).

I never made this transaction and also that this is the first time I am hearing about Playerauctions or website. I would like to emphasize that I do not have any affiliation with you, I do not have an account on your website, and I have never done any transactions or business with you.

As proof I have attached a screenshot copy of the receipt.

I have contacted my bank and they have cancelled the card that was used for this fraudulent transaction. They cannot cancel the payment as the transaction is already processed and asked me to contact you directly. Please can you look into this and cancel the charges?

I would like a full refund of the charges made. This is causing me and my family a lot of stress due to the fact that it's a large sum of money that has been taken from my account.

I will be sending an email to you at, [email protected], with this above information. Please get back to me soon.

Desired outcome: Refund and cancelation of the charges.

1:42 pm EST

PlayerAuctions - Playerautions

Hi,

It was brought into my notice that I got charged for USD 376.31 as "PLAYERAUCTIONS" as a merchant today at 1:02 AM (Malaysia Time).
I have never made this transaction and also that this is the first time I am hearing about you guys. Also to accentuate the fact I don't even have an account or any past relationship with your company.

As proof I have attached a screengrab of the receipt of copy.

I will be lodging a legal complaint on this due to the illegal nature of transaction.

Desired outcome: I want the mentioned money to be returned as it was done illegally and unauthorised.

9:16 am EST
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - Someone is using my bank account on your site, im unaware of who it is, but maybe you can match the card number to the account

Someone that had an account on your gaming site "PLAYERS AUCTION " is using my visa card on the site. I do not have an account on this site. Maybe you can match my card number to the account that made the transactions. I would like to have a refund since i didn't made this purchase. The current situation that im in is very stressful. Is there a contact number that i can contact this player auction directly?

H
5:47 pm EST

PlayerAuctions - Order got canceled

I tried to order item and system keep auto cancel my payment. I have used same method for older order and worked fine. Tried to contact customer support but no reply from them. Dont know if it help but this happened after they asked me to verify payment with picture and card used. After verification that payment went well but every payment after that auto cancelled. Something is wrong here and i dont know why. Trying to look for an answer and all i get is auto reply bot.

V
7:33 am EST

PlayerAuctions - Withdrawal

It 's been 12 days already for my Request Tickets 614792, 621607.
I am not receiving the Mobile Phone Verification Pin required to verify my phone number and do a withdrawal of my balance. I stumbled upon an article that says PlayerAuctions are using AWS for their sms notifications. So I went ahead and opened a free account on AWS to test their Simple Notification Service for SMS sending. But I couldn't get it to send my phone number a message. It always failed. I even tried getting a US Phone Number through TextPlus Android App for testing and it still didn't went through from AWS Console. Please help make my current issue and future withdrawals smoother.

Desired outcome: Let me withdraw my balance and make my future withdrawals hassle-free without the need to contact support everytime.

Update by VSGamer123
Feb 11, 2021 9:40 pm EST

Hi Richard,

I just received the call today. Hopefully we'll get a resolution soon. After doing some reading on AWS service and reports. I read that updating the monthly spending limit even if it is the same amount helps and so does changing the SMS type from promotional to transactional. I'm not sure if it is required, but PlayerAuctions will need to apply for a custom SMS ID with the Philippine Authorities. Maybe that is only if PlayerAuctions want to use a custom SMS ID. Maybe these can help.

Thank you Richard, Support called me and after a few days they updated my disbursement info. I have withdrawn my earnings into my Skrill account with ease.

L
10:58 pm EST
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - Playerauctions are a scam site with horrible customer service

I purchased an account, account was as advertised and all was well.

I Purchased with insurance just to be sure. Insurance claims that in the incidence of a ban or account reclaim if account is irrecoverable, player auctions will refund the full amount.

Months later the account was reclaimed, my email had not been breached, i had 2FA on the account which had also magically been bypassed. The recovery email and 2FA were changed when i tried to recover the account. I tried to recover the account through the information provided when i purchased the account but it was all made up info.

I logged onto one of my other accounts which had my account added and saw the in game name had been changed.

To top it off, the seller has exit scammed, deactivated his player auctions account and left with the money and the account. Despite all this, player auctions claims my dispute is not correct.

Desired outcome: Full refund of money

Jan 24, 2021 6:42 am EST

I have already done so, i showed that the email the account was under for recovery purposes was changed as well as proof that my email had not been breached and the password reset in that way. The playerauctions support team are now unresponsive despite me contacting them through zendesk

Jan 23, 2021 10:48 pm EST

I will be forced to take legal action if this is not resolved

Jan 23, 2021 10:40 pm EST

Hello Player auctions, the person has left the site and scammed me. I am unable to contact them obviously, what other evidence do i need? Would appreciate it if you said exactly what i needed to get my money back. Thank you

Jan 21, 2021 11:04 pm EST