Menu
PlayerAuctions company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

324 complaints
216 resolved 108 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by PlayerAuctions customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PlayerAuctions. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
7:03 pm
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - Verification payment using Apple Pay.

Placed an offer (Order number #8034603) on 14/09/21 NZ date, used apple pay to complete full payment, 100.40 USD was paid. As stated it is said to be verified within a few minutes, but waited for a few hours already and it's still being verified. No contact with any email asking for further authentications. Please take a look at the payment as soon as possible, thank you.

Desired outcome: Verify payment as soon as possible.

12:57 pm

PlayerAuctions - Disbursement of remaining balance

Hi, I was suspended from your platform and there's no way I can withdraw what remaining balance I have. I hope you can help me with this as I need the money. Here is the ticket number of the said transaction:

and my PlayerAuctions username is: jmarvic

I was hoping you could withdraw my balance to my skrill account. Thank you!

I opened a ticket but I received no reply.

1:22 am
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - My offers were removed, also all my offers are hidden.

Hello Player Auction,

I already replied to support ticket 806700, waiting for response long time.

I have gotten a mail saying

"Our Risk Management Team has detected that you have violated our policy against posting offers under the wrong product type/category. Offer(s) found to be in violation of our policies: 166356118, 166356117 "

I am very sure these are not posted on the wrong category, I was selling exactly the same thing mentioned in the title for almost 4 year, check screenshot.

I am hopping for my account to be fixed.

my store naimul34

Update by Naimul Islam Shuvo
Sep 28, 2021 8:38 pm

I see you guys cut huge fine for sellers mistake, can I get compensation for my inconvenience?

5:32 am

PlayerAuctions - Account suspension

I've got suspended for using discord, I didnt got any email before or anything thay warned me, I sold product and got emailed that I've got $100 for selling it.But I can't withdraw money because previously I was suspended.I have wrote multiple emails, and complained on your website but got no answer.I'd like to continue using your services without violating any rules, thanks.

Ticket:799886

Desired outcome: I'd like to get my account unsuspended If possible

Sep 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Thanks for all feedback!

Sep 06, 2021 1:00 pm

Hello, I have sold product on your website and have received email few days ago that it is sold and that i got &83(including fees). Although money is still on reserve, On website it says I should be able to withdraw it on September 6th at 16h(which have passed) My account was suspended so I don't know if that affects anything, can someone give me estimated waiting time?Thanks!

Order Id:7989823

Sep 06, 2021 12:27 am

Thank you for solving problem, on cite it says i should be able to withdraw 3-4 days after payment, but it's been more than 4, do I have to wait another 3 days if account was suspended or this is some bug?

Thanks.

7:12 am

PlayerAuctions - Unfair account suspension

Hi, I'm filing a complaint to call out PlayerAuction's trader banning system. I've been using this platform for quite some time now and I'm just amazed at how these guys charge a fine for an unverified violation.

I was suspended before because I tried dealing with a customer who wanted to use PayPal but at that time I was not the one who incited the offsite trade - and I still paid the $150 fine.

Now what infuriated me today was they are fining me $600 because I gave my discord ID for support and faster replies to customer because I can't bother to check my email every single time, thus, affecting buyer decision. I used to do it to secure PlayerAuctions trades but now you have suspended my account which has pending balance on it and I can't do nothing to get that and leave your platform for good.

You guys were also charging 15, 20, 25, 35, 50 USD for every transactions I make and you never once heard from me.

Desired outcome: Account Unsuspension or Balance Withdrawal

Sep 05, 2021 9:20 pm

Problematic orders? How are my orders problematic? That doesn't make sense, no matter how you look at it, you charge a huge amount per transaction.

I no longer wish to trade with PlayerAuctions, the reason I'm complaining is - I want my remaining balance to be disbursed in my account. Also, you guys don't respond to tickets easily.

Sep 04, 2021 7:13 am

Here's my ticket number so you'd know.

K
8:30 am

PlayerAuctions - My account being suspended for no reason

Hi my name is hizan on playerauctions and I recently made a sell and wanted to withdraw, but then I got suspended…. You guys didn't even state the reason…. I've not made multiple player auctions account neither (to my knowledge) can I please have my account back. I really really really need the money to pay off student loans. Please help me as soon as possible

Desired outcome: Can i have my account back

K
11:36 am
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - Playerauctions just banned for no reason.

"Your account was suspended due to our risk management policies and industry compliance. For security reasons, we will not be reinstating your account. This decision is final and binding."
I didn't even have time to go to the site and I was already banned for some reason, I dont have 2nd accounds and etc. I found out this web-site 2 hours ago.
And I can't even ask for an unban because they obviously made some mistake

My nickname - Kezzya

Desired outcome: Unban my acc

Aug 09, 2021 2:02 am

I see that you want to help, but it seems to me that your service will automatically ban the Russian ip. I have now entered all the exact information about myself and immediately my account was suspended. Apparently I will not be able to use your service :(

Aug 09, 2021 2:02 am

Aug 08, 2021 10:26 am

I should register with another e-mail and phone, i dont have another phone number... ? (But I dont use vpn, and i put accurate address can you just unban me?)

4 comments
H
9:31 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hehsw92 / [email protected] Order #7899562 I purchased this order at 2:23pm CST and the $93.35 payment was immediately debited from my bank. I received an email from Compliance requesting verification -- photo ID, me holding my photo ID, a photo of the payment card, and screenshots of the payment receipt from my bank website. I immediately got to...

9:39 pm
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - No proper support or resolution to my account reinstatement case.

Been trying to get a hold of these guys for about 2 weeks since my account has been suspended. They fined me $150 which I am willing to pay thru my available balance.

My ticket number is #766406 and up until now there's no resolution to this ticket - I already affirmed and told them I will not solicit offsite trades again (which has the cause of my suspension) but it seems like they really do not want to re-activate my account.

Desired outcome: Account reinstatement.

Aug 07, 2021 11:45 pm

This is extremely frustrating. I have been trying to work this case out for about 2 weeks and I just sent the remaining requirement 2 days ago.

Please I'm begging you guys look at my ticket!

Aug 06, 2021 10:42 pm

Hi Richard! Thank you for filling-in. By now, you have seen how I maintained patience in the ticket. I appreciate that you actually gave me an actionable response - I followed the steps you mentioned as soon as possible and have sent you the transaction ID for the remaining balance.

I am aware of the amount of people you all have to cater to, but I really need your help finally resolving this issue that have been with me for more than half a month.

Thanks again, hoping you'd be the one to finally close my case.

Aug 04, 2021 9:45 pm

I tried to send them few tickets and they just keep merging because I thought that's the only way my case gets noticed. It's been a hassle that up until now I haven't been able to fix my account - heck I even messaged PlayerAuctions twitter account.

I gave them full info on the transaction IDs needed to get charged, I stated four because I'm unsure whether my available balance came from those IDs, I kept telling them to charge the available balance regardless of what transaction it came from but it seems like they just keep ignoring me. It's frustrating.

L
9:37 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I made two purchases the other night both weren't as described and didn't contain what was advertised I disputed both lost both I'm unclear to why other that maybe I was unable to upload my video evidence which I tried contacting customer service to resolve and no one helped or returned emails I sent many I was also harassed and threatened by the seller...

W
7:46 pm
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - I sold and delivered my game account but still haven't gotten my money

I sold my fortnite account for 300$ and I have proof of buyer confirming transaction, yet I still havent got any notification of the money being anywhere. After I was sent confirmation of the purchase being complete from the buyer I took down my offer. I cant put up a new offer because I no longer have the fornite account. If me taking down the offer too soon is the problem then I cannot resolve that on my own because like I said I have already delivered the account.

Desired outcome: I get my 300$ dollars from player auctions

Update by Walker C
Aug 01, 2021 1:01 pm

my buyer has confirmed to me that the money was sent to player auctions and so player auctions is the one with the money.

1:16 am

PlayerAuctions - Account suspension

Hello my account was suspended due to my decision to change payment destination before money withdrawal was complete. My ticket is 758135.

Because of this you asked me to follow some verification procedures - which i did the best i could. But there where no respond from support since july 20 - so i don't even know if a problem is on my end or not.

R
12:47 pm

PlayerAuctions - Account phone number change

I recently made my first sale on Playerauctions and have a balance of over 1, 000.00 USD on my account with them. Due to the account being years old, I need to update information so the money can be directed to the right place.

They will not allow me to change my own disbursement information. I have sent them countless ID photos and anything they ask - but they delay me a day or 2 between every response and somehow, it is not sufficient for them.
As of right now, they are holding my money hostage and it has almost been 2 weeks since I started submitting tickets and emailing them about this.

As far as I can tell, there is no repercussion for them to just keep my money. I cannot do anything and I feel robbed by the company.

P.S. The ID and proof I sent them was 100% valid but they kept saying it was not a clear photo of both me AND the ID. I sent them 6 different photos. There is NO reason to delay me days and say "try again", only to ignore me for days more. The photo below shows each time they closed my ticket after saying the photo wasn't good enough. It's my account!

The only reason I used their service in the first place was for a medical emergency for which I needed the funds. They promise clarity and swift success but offer nothing like that and hinder you.

Desired outcome: I want MY own earned money from them. If at all possible, an apology or compensation via giving me back the $200 they taxed me.

Update by Regulates
Jul 23, 2021 12:14 am

I appreciate being brought up to speed eventually and relieved this issue has now been resolved.

B
3:20 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Basically, my account was suspended, and they send nothing but autoreplies or poorly written excuses without answering any of my questions. There was an issue with a purchase, where I had found out that after the buyer attempted to make an in game purchase on an account I sold, that the purchases had been locked, I offered to refund him or help him get...

12:51 am

PlayerAuctions - Account suspension

Hello, my dispute request is 749594, and you answered that you temporarily locked my account because you need to change my disbursement account.

So...
It's already been a week since my account was suspended, can you just...
I don't know, cancel my withdrawal and make my account unsuspend so i can do everything myself without bothering your staff?

Update by IIICharonIII
Jul 18, 2021 12:14 pm

Oh, i didn't saw another mail.

6:14 pm

PlayerAuctions - Customer service is a joke

I have placed an order to buy a fortnite account- and upon that the credentials were incorrect.
I emailed the buyer, because that's what they told me to do and this guy is a straight up scam artist.
I forwarded the email chain to Customer Service and have yet to receive a reply.
I bought the insurance as well and now I don't even know if I'm going to get my money back.
It's absolutely ridiculous that I have not heard from anybody.
I likely will not use this service ever again.
Order ID#: 7807413

This is where I sent in the email chain:

Your request 753311 has been received and is being reviewed by PlayerAuctions!

We appreciate your patience!
PlayerAuctions

It seems that they are more likely to respond to complaints posted online then a valid email being sent so this is my approach.

A
Jul 15, 2021 3:07 pm

While I understand where you're coming from Richard, you must see my side of things as the consumer.
Number one: I have established loads of evidence against this guy that he is a scammer. The fact that your customer service team hasn't even responded to me says to me that you guys could care less about that.
Number two: I spent my hard-earned money using your service; now even though I have substantial evidence that this person is a scammer that does not matter- because I still have to wait 3 days for somebody to look into the dispute portion of things.
Number three: I bought the insurance, but what good does that do? If I emailed somebody trying to make a claim chances are I would not get a response back.
Number four: The moment somebody files a dispute somebody should email the person filing the dispute and follow up with them- not wait 3 business days.
Number five: Your credit card authentication process is a hassle. I would recommend building your own Credit Card Authorization form and asking for ID and a signature to be in compliance with PCI standards.
9/10 If you have this form- you will have enough evidence to win the dispute when the consumer files a chargerback.
Richard, I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business but these are things that I have noticed when using the services you provide and you can either take these things with a grain of salt and use them to better your business and make the consumer happy or you can just blow it off as another unhappy 'karen' and forget everything I said.
Have a good day.

P
Jul 15, 2021 8:18 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for carefully explaining each step of the process with your ordering experience and I can understand your disappointment — I'm so sorry for the hassle caused. And no, please, no Karen judgments here, Anthony. You've taken great care in explaining each process professionally and courteously and I really appreciate that.

Regarding the insurance, the reason we have to ask for evidence is because our process requires it so the other user isn't treated unfairly. This is explained in our disclaimer: https://i.imgur.com/cfkvypL.png. The first part of the dispute also necessitates both users to talk to each other first before our staff actually intervenes — this is to give the buyer and the seller an opportunity to work out the situation between them first.

That said, I'm very sorry about the delay in giving you a reply about the dispute and the hassle you went through with the payment; these are on us. The part you mentioned about having a credit card authorization form is interesting and I will definitely, definitely pass this on as a customer suggestion.

Again, thank you for your time in expressing this, I will definitely let the team know about this. I apologize for the series of inconveniences and hopefully we can grow from this experience.

Have a good day too, Anthony.

Sincerely,
Richard

10:53 pm

PlayerAuctions - Account suspension

I've been a PA member for over 10 years with no issues whatsoever. Now I place an order for gold, receive the gold on my account and then my account gets suspended for no reason whatsoever? I did NOTHING whatsoever. Just placed an order, received the gold and that was it. Then I get suspended. What hell PA?!? Are you trying to lose business from people? Can someone please explain to me why my account was suspended?

Desired outcome: Unsuspend my account and explain to me why I was suspended

Jul 14, 2021 9:17 am

Forgot to add - what is the purpose of contacting your bank then if you don’t file a chargeback? What can the bank even help you with then? How does it make sense to contact your bank but not request a chargeback on a charge that was supposed to be refunded and wasn’t?

Jul 14, 2021 9:13 am

Hello Richard,

Thank you for the reply. I understand what you are saying but it had been over 7 business days and the PA rep told me to contact my bank in that case.

If a chargeback is not supposed to happen why was I told to contact my bank? Instructions provided by PA reps need to be much more clear in these instances then. That was very vague and sane person would think that contacting your bank implies that your bank needs to do a chargeback…

Can you add all of this evidence ive given you to the open case on my account as well?

Jul 12, 2021 11:29 pm

Here is a screenshot of Melissa telling me to do what I stated previously.

Jul 12, 2021 11:27 pm

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your reply. So the reason there was a chargeback filed was because I had a payment failed on one of my orders. Upon this payment failure, I contacted Player Auctions Support. The person who I spoke to was Melissa. Melissa stated it could take up to 7 days to go back to my account. Melissa also stated if it was not in my account after 7 days, to contact my bank. THAT is why I contacted my payment provider. This was for order 7749579. Seeing as how I was charged 3 times for the same exact amount (2 charges were correct, 1 was not) my payment provider was unsure of which one to dispute with PA so they chose one at random I guess. Nonetheless, I was told by PlayerAuctions (Melissa) to contact my bank after 7 days if a refund was not received, AND THAT'S WHAT I DID.

So why am I being punished for both 1. A refund I was supposed to receive and 2. Doing exactly what the PA Rep Melissa told me to do?

2:47 pm

PlayerAuctions - Account suspended

Hello, when I've tried to withdraw the money to neteller it was denied and on the next day I've tried to withdraw it to skrill then i noticed that my skrill and neteller accounts have different currency set, so i created another skrill account with correct currency and tried to change the payment information while withdrawal on the account with different currency was not finished. Neither to say right after setting different skrill info my account was suspended.
So can you please unsuspend me, i will not try to do this again, my dispute request is 749594.

Desired outcome: Account unsuspention

Update by IIICharonIII
Jul 15, 2021 10:41 pm

Ok, but it's already almost a week. Can you just cancel my withdrawal and make my account unsuspend so i can do everything myself without bothering you?

11:35 am

PlayerAuctions - PlayerAuctions — Payment verification

Being a first time buyer, payment verification at PlayerAuctions has been nothing short of a nightmare. Bank card got charged serval times for same production that was never received, this has nothing to do with the seller, but with the planform. Based on other complaints, seems like payment verification is an on going system issue affecting other buyers. I can only image the poor seller. Terrible experience :(

S
1:08 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

So I received an email after noticing my PlayerAuctions is banned. Here the reply: Your account was suspended due to our risk management policies and industry compliance. For security reasons, we will not be reinstating your account. This decision is final and binding. As stated in our User Agreement, PlayerAuctions may suspend or terminate a Registered...

PlayerAuctions contacts