Having problems with PlayerAuctions?

PlayerAuctions Customer Service Contacts

11301 West Olympic Blvd Suite 337
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PlayerAuctions Customer Service. Initial PlayerAuctions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PlayerAuctions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PlayerAuctions. Discuss the issues you have had with PlayerAuctions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews

PlayerAuctionsBuying a game account

I paid for an account and have not received it all they do is blame me for why I have not received it, the bottom line is I've lost money and I don't have the account my son wanted. Don't let this happen to you. I knew there was a good chance this would happen so at least maybe my situation will help someone else avoid getting scammed by these people.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 12, 2020

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear about this. Could you please write what your PlayerAuctions username is and the order ID involved in this? I'll find out what went wrong, perhaps there is something I can do about this.

PlayerAuctionsSuspended

I was with PlayerAuctions for more than 4 years and have 8000+ orders and 100.0% rating. Never deliberately broke the rules and brought them a lot of profit. Now they block me for no reason (everything indicates only nationality) and dont want to discuss it. Every day many of my regular buyers try to find me on other sites. I dont understand why PlayerAuctions just refused to work with me

Mar 02, 2020

PlayerAuctions — dispute - account refund

I purchased a Smite Account on 02/13/20 (Order 5714656) without incident. I followed every single step to...

PlayerAuctionsYour Account has been suspended

Good afternoon! My account was suspended for an unknown reason. There was no letter on this issue. I did not break any rules. Today I sent a message asking why I was banned. Here is what I received in response:.Your account was suspended due to our risk management policies and industry compliance. For security reasons, we will not be reinstating your account. This decision is final and binding.

As stated in our User Agreement, PlayerAuctions may suspend or terminate a Registered User's Account at any time if:

PlayerAuctionsPlayer Auctions Transactions

I should have read this prior to falling victim myself. I did the same twice last night for aprox $200.00. 2 transactions on 2 cards. Same message. Billed me, but said it failed and contact bank. #5771134 and #5772141. Of course there is no Player Auctions number that you can call to resolve it, and even the 'live chat' they used to have is no longer available because it is 'more efficient' to resolve these issues by not offering it anymore. At this point, refund or not, the damage is done and I will not use them ever again and will most certainly advise against even giving them a shot.

All on [protected] / [protected]

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 12, 2020

Hello Namster,

Were you already able to get the refunds for this? Declined orders are automatically refunded back to the user in 2-5 business. I understand that even with or without the refund, you plan to leave the site already — if there's anything I can help you with, please let me know. I would be happy to look into anything for you.

PlayerAuctionsAccount has been suspended

I sell on the site not as long as the others, and in a couple of weeks I have only 4 sales, and everything was without problems, yesterday I successfully completed my 4 order before going to bed, and the buyer left a positive review. However, today when I visit the site they tell me that my account is suspended. I tried to get in touch with the support, but there they answer me with the same message saying that the decision is final and not subject to discussion. I don't know what to do, even without a clue whether the payment for the last order will come to me.
          I have a suspicion that this is because of my country. I live in Ukraine.
          If anyone is interested, my login on PA -Tokiro

Account has been suspended

PlayerAuctionsRefund

I agree upon a dispute with the seller which included giving me a refund and returning the account. I tried returning the account but the seller said that he won't accept it cause it has more playing time. He has told Playerauctions that I won't give the account back now they have frozen my refund, after I've tried multiple times to give him his account back. The messages are attached Order ID #5707956

Refund

Hello Simba,

We are currently discussing this case with you and the seller since there doesn't seem to be any agreement between the two of you. I've passed this on to a senior staff for deliberation and it still might take a while for a decision to be made; I'm sorry for the hassle.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsI have been double charged for an account I did not receive

I tried to purchase an account on your website and the order id is - 5724713.

My account on playerauctions is called bensawyers. I have been charged 2 payments of $130.18 on my card and have not been refunded.

I have tried very hard to contact all the customer support etc, and no one is responding.

I am worried about not getting a refund for this soon. I have contacted my bank and they said I need to speak to the merchant.

please assist me.

I

Hello Ben,

I also received your complaint on another site, and I have already forwarded your order ID to ask for a refund. Could you please write back if you've already gotten it? I will be here, and if you have other concerns, just include it in your next message.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsnot delivering, but charging you

When you try to buy something from this site they will charge you, claim your payment failed, and to contact your bank for a refund. They are complete scammers. It is not the customers responsibility to go through the hassle of getting a refund when they blatantly committed fraud. They offered something for sale, accepted money for the item and never delivered. They need to be shut down.

Hi there,

We're currently having problems with Mastercard payments, and for that I am very sorry. Please check if the following payments are available to you: Skrill (not funded with Mastercard), Visa, or BTC/Cryptocurrency. These payment options are all working.

Could you please reply back the order ID you had trouble with?

PlayerAuctionsaccount insurance

Do not purchase accounts on this website. They try to make you feel secure with the account insurance, but it is a joke. I purchased an account with account insurance. The seller reclaims the account after two months. I filed a dispute with the insurance, I provide proof the seller reclaimed the account. I try to contact the seller via playerauctions since it is part of the claim process. The seller deletes this playauctions account so I can not communicate with them. 5 days after the claim, my insurance claim is denied, no communication from seller, no communication from Playerauctions, just shows my claim was denied. No way to appeal, no way to find out what proof was given. I would think the seller deleting their account would be proof enough

account insurance
                  account insurance

Hello K Chen,

This sounds different from the previous complaint you raised; the one before was for a payment problem, right?

This sounds like the account you bought was reclaimed. Can you reply back the order ID? I'd like to check on it and give you feedback about what happened to it.

• Updated by K Chen · Feb 23, 2020

Hello Richard,

The order number is 5518020. If the seller was banned I would think the claim would have been approved instead of denied. The seller deleted his account one day after I opened the dispute. Thank you for looking into this.

Feb 08, 2020

PlayerAuctions — payment verification

Hello all, I have been waiting for two hours for my payment to be verified. Everything was sent in, like...

Feb 04, 2020

PlayerAuctions — pending payment

Hello I just found out at 24 of january that paypal is no longer a supported method for payment (it wa...

Jan 29, 2020

PlayerAuctions — seller reclaimed account 6 months after. pa sided with scammer

Do not, i repeat do not purchase from playerauctions. Their "Insurance" does not cover if the seller reclaim...

Jan 28, 2020

PlayerAuctions — osrs account - refund

I attempted to purchase an account from playerauctions.com and it charged me twice for the same account and...

Jan 26, 2020

PlayerAuctions — product I paid for was cancelled by the seller banning my account

On January 17 and January 18 I purchased warframe platinum from a seller on playerauction. Three days after...

Jan 24, 2020

PlayerAuctions — seller stuck in verifying payment for almost a week

I contacted support multiple times to get this resolved. My auction has sold and the seller has been stuck in...

Jan 20, 2020

PlayerAuctions — not honoring warranty

My username is 'aforca'. I'm a long-time customer of PlayerAuctions and purchased a League of Legends account...

Jan 20, 2020

PlayerAuctions — account insurance worthless, account taken from me with no sympathy

I purchased an account on December 26th, 2019 from player auctions. The account was a League of Legend...

Jan 12, 2020

PlayerAuctions — black desert online account

14 November 2019 - Purchased a Black Desert Online account from a seller. The seller noted that the Black...

Jan 07, 2020

PlayerAuctions — buyer stole account, provided no evidence, playerauctions closed in their favour

I sold an account a few days back for Oldschool Runescape. I advertised the account with it's bank (Items and...