Having problems with PlayerAuctions?

PlayerAuctions Customer Service Contacts

11301 West Olympic Blvd Suite 337
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PlayerAuctions Customer Service. Initial PlayerAuctions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PlayerAuctions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PlayerAuctions. Discuss the issues you have had with PlayerAuctions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews

Nov 09, 2019

PlayerAuctions — bitcoin sent but playerauctions claiming payment has not been received. $1,000!

I attempted to purchase a WoW account via playerauctions on [protected] and instead ended up out close to $1...

PlayerAuctionsdon’t sell on playerauctions - you'll never get your money

Listed an account for sale, it sold, I facilitated a seamless transaction and had a happy buyer. I waited the 3 days to get my money. 3 days pass - no money. I wait an additional 4 days thinking they're busy - still, no money.

I reach out and spoke with a lady named Melissa. She told me that they no longer disburse funds to PayPal - even though I setup PayPal as my disbursement method when I listed the account for sale. She told me to setup an account on Payoneer or skrill. Otherwise, I don't get my money.

Waiting on getting my Payoneer account setup - again, don't bother selling on this site. They'll make you jump through a series of hoops, take a ridiculous fee, and provide no assistance.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 06, 2019

Hi there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. PayPal is no longer available for new users, and there won't be an option to use it when creating an account. Your account could be old and a PayPal was left attached on it; we informed users through a site-wide message that PayPal is no longer available, but you may have missed that message.

Once your Payoneer account is approved and verified, please contact us here or by writing back to Melissa. Kindly inform her that your Payoneer account is ready and already attached to your PA account so we can request a follow up for your payments.

Nov 05, 2019

PlayerAuctions — sold an account

I sold an account 2 weeks ago and still waiting for my money. My account was suspended because they thought I...

Nov 02, 2019

PlayerAuctions — bitcoin address expired before btc transfer completed; no response

As per order #5349682, on October 31st, 2019 (10:48:19 PM), I placed an order for OSRS gold to be paid in...

PlayerAuctionsdisbursement not issued

It's been more than a week since I've sold 2 accounts on playerauctions but still I did not receive the disbursement. I'm a verified seller and never had this issues. Help please.
    Order ID #1: 5300387
    Order ID #2: 5298165
    I had PayPal as disbursement method but I've changed it to Skrill but still waiting. Hope I will get disbursed as fast as possible.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 04, 2019

Hello Nazar,

We tried sending you the funds for these orders but the payment bounced back to us. This happens if the disbursement account you have on your account is not verified. Please contact Skrill or double-check your account with them to make sure it's already verified and ready to accept funds.

This might help:

Once you're able to verify your account, please contact us again so we can release your payments.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 06, 2019

Hi Nazar,

Just to update this thread, disbursements have been sent and you also replied on my email to let us know about it. Thanks for bearing with us on this.

PlayerAuctionspayment not received

Purchased 2 accounts and both of them were cancelled due to seller not wanting to sell it and me asking for a refund on the other one. It says refund sent yet I never got the money in my bank account. I asked the bank for my transaction history so I can gurantee that I simply didn't receive the money. Please look into this.

Order ID: 5330499, 5329938

• Updated by Taeyoung Hwang · Nov 01, 2019

Purchased 2 accounts from playerauction. However, one was cancelled by the seller and the other one I asked for refund because the account didnt match the description. Both sellers sent the money back but I never got it. I tried sending in support tickets but I only get automated messages.

Order ID: 5330499, 5329938

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 03, 2019

Hello there, Taeyoung,

I was able to check on both orders, and on my end I can see that the refund was already processed last October 25. Please note that the refunds are processed on the same payment method/account that you used for both orders, and from the logs I can see that you used a credit card for both. Could you please check there?

In the meantime, I will escalate this to our finance department so they can double-check to ensure your refund was processed successfully.

• Updated by Taeyoung Hwang · Nov 04, 2019

I checked with the bank for transaction history and they said I never got the fund or see any signs of it.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 04, 2019

Thanks for writing back, Taeyoung. I will make another follow up for this.

PlayerAuctionsselling accounts, pending payment

I have gotten 4 offers for my account, everytime someone tries to buy it all I get is "Pending Payment" according to PlayerAuctions support page its an issue from the buyers end. but 4 times in a row?? This is insane. I sold an account a couple months ago when Paypal was still active and had zero issues... now im using Skrill and all I got is Pending Payment...ive lost 4 buyers now because of it.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 03, 2019

Hello Scottyguy,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm afraid we cannot bypass the payment process of buyers, and their payments are being declined due to security reasons such as incomplete information or erratic activity. In order to prevent any instances of fraud and/or risk, we err on the side of caution and decline payments.

As for your delayed disbursements, are there any order IDs you could reply back here? I will do what I can to have them followed up for processing.

PlayerAuctionspayment not received

I just found out that paypal is no longer a supported method for payment. I have three auctions that are currently waiting disbursement.

Order ID: 5345198
          Order ID: 5338553
          Order ID: 5331520

I currently have moved and changed my phone number since last time I have used this service. I have emailed customer service mutiple times to get this fixed so i can change my payment account.

I need some help please
          -Rick

• PlayerAuctions's response · Oct 30, 2019

Hello Rick,

Thank you for writing to us about this. I was able to check on all 3 orders, and from my end I can see that all of these are now transferred to Skrill, and are queued for disbursement. We will make a follow-up request to our finance department but please allow us more time since disbursements are always processed in 3+ business days.

In case you have other concerns, please write back here, Rick.

PlayerAuctionsdisbursement

I'm using playerauctions almost a year now and never had issues with them but on 21st October I received an automatic email that said my disbursement was sent to my account but I never received those money.
            (Order ID: 5305938)
            I've tried to contact many times playerauctions support but they don't answer me.
            Sorry for bad English but I'm from italy

they resent the payment and this time it arrived. 10/10. Thanks a lot

• PlayerAuctions's response · Oct 27, 2019

Hello there, Nazar,

I was able to check on order 5305938, and indeed I can see that the disbursement was already processed last October 21. It was sent to your PayPal account. This would actually be the last that we can send to your PayPal, as PayPal is no longer supported and you will have to switch to Skrill or Payoneer soon, I'm afraid.

Please double check the activity section of your account to see for any new transactions/transfers. Please make sure you are checking the correct PayPal account — you may have multiple accounts with them and you might be expecting the payment on a different one. I will send you a PM to let you know which PayPal email account it was sent to.

Let me know if you have other questions, Nazar.

• Updated by Nazar Sorygeton · Oct 27, 2019

I've never received the disbursement on my PayPal account even though I received the automatic email saying you did send it (my paypal: [email protected]) please double check if it was effectively sent. In case you are sure at 100% that you've sent me the disbursement at my PayPal please pm me with the transfer ID so I can contact PayPal via support. Best regards, hope everything will be fixed soon

Playerauctions Order ID: 5305938

Ps: As a proof I attach my paypal activity (that as eeryone know is not deletable by the user) and as you can see the last movement was on 6th October

Screenshots:

• Updated by Nazar Sorygeton · Oct 29, 2019

okay, I did get it :)
                Thanks for help

• PlayerAuctions's response · Oct 29, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to update and revise the post, Nazar. Sincerest apologies again for the hassle you had.

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Oct 28, 2019

Hello Nazar,

Could you please try searching for this transaction ID: 15822324YK678335C

Our staff re-sent the disbursement and it should reflect in the activity section of your account now. Sorry again for all the trouble. Please reply back here if you're already able to get it, Nazar.

• Na
                Nazar Sorygeton Oct 27, 2019

Screenshots:

Oct 21, 2019

PlayerAuctions — payment issues

Hi there. On player auctions I sold an account for 120 dollars expecting a cut of 99 dollars (order ID...

PlayerAuctionsbitcoin timed out but still sent afterwards

I was paying for a account I was buying through my bitcoin wallet and it took my wallet a bit to successfully send the pending payment but playersauction has a stupid 20 minute timer so I ended up sending them the money but not confirming my purchase, I probably ended up losing all my $250 thanks to the delay. I really hope they can see that I did send them the payment and confirm my purchase .

I sent it to their bitcoin address of 3Ks1v6ibB9CBP5Hyu31wLspub4QfGm6YLd

My receiving wallet address is 3Feb4fWHdpmiqoZXkCG61JABdCNmfFNwVK

Order ID: 5315181

• PlayerAuctions's response · Oct 20, 2019

Hello Kurori,

Thank you for posting the complete details. Whenever this happens, we always ask users to provide their BTC refund address, so providing it this way speeds up the process greatly as we only need to refund back the funds. Sorry this happened to you, and rest assured that if any amount was captured by our system, it will definitely be refunded back to you.

I will now ask our finance team to process the refund. Once you're able to get it, could you please reply back here so we'll know? Feel free to post any questions or concerns you may have, Kurori.

• Updated by Kurori344 · Oct 20, 2019

I emailed your finance team multiple times but no one ever replied back to me since 2 days already, I really hope that money didn't get lost or you guys are keeping it basically stealing it

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Oct 21, 2019

Hello Kurori,

I am very sorry for the lack of replies. I was able to find your ticket, and I have now escalated this case/concern to our finance department for processing. I forwarded to them your BTC refund address so this can be handled ASAP. If you have any questions, please respond back to your ticket or write back here.

• Ku
                  Kurori344 Oct 20, 2019

Ku Kurori344 Oct 18, 2019
                  More PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews
                  Player Auctions - playerauctions is a scam! [64]
                  PlayerAuctions or PlayerAuctions.com - scam, fraud, false advertising, no 100% guarantee [57]
                  PlayerAuctions.com - false advertising [23]
                  PlayerAuctions.com - theft & poor customer service [11]
                  PlayerAuctions - major refund delay [1]
                  PlayerAuctions - claims and refunds
                  PlayerAuctions - account reclaimed
                  PlayerAuctions.com - my review = blackmailing people, beware of their illegal practice for an american business
                  PlayerAuctions.com - scam report: won't pay you, so many problems. just avoid them!
                  PlayerAuctions - player auction disbursement time
                  Comments
                  Pl PlayerAuctionsMarCom 51 mins ago

Update your complaint
                  Post your update to complaint here...
                  Add photos (optional)

(added by the user)
                  Auctions
                  View full information
                  Recently Discussed Complaints
                  osrs account purchase still under “verification”
                  1Oct 18, 2019
                  current order status: payment failed
                  4Oct 02, 2019
                  payment declined but still charged twice!5
                  Subjects of Wide Speculation
                  1. Burger King (26)
                  customer service cashier
                  2. Wish.com/iloveyou store (26)
                  Jewelry
                  3. Barnes & Noble Booksellers (24)
                  a book called "if you give a pig the whitehouse" by kaye fanouse
                  4. Costco Wholesale Corporation (13)
                  cart attendant
                  5. Grand Canyon University (13)
                  financial aid stipend check
                  6. www.buyrealfakepassport.cc (13)
                  passports and id cards
                  7. Godfather's Pizza (13)
                  my order was not even close to what I ordered
                  8. Dollar Tree (13)
                  service
                  9. B&T's Tattoos, Band Tattoos, Anatomy Ink (13)
                  tattoo parlor
                  10. tradequicker.com (11)
                  it is a scam
                  Submit Complaint | Catgories | Locations | FAQ | Business FAQ | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | DMCA Procedures | Investors / Business Offers | Legal Information | Thank you Emails

© 2019 ComplaintsBoard.com
                  If you have an inquiry, or any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, and reasonable offers, please, contact us

PlayerAuctionsosrs account purchase still under “verification”

Just purchased OSRS account from playerauctions with BTC 5 hours ago and it's still under verification process. It's should have been done within 20-30 minutes. I can't get a refund the regular way and have to go through support (no live chat, don't reply to emails) but would rather have the account I purchased. Coinbase, where I sent the transaction has the payment going all the way through. So it's definitely on playerauctions end. I've sent in multiple tickets with the order number with pictures of my purchase attached. I spent $100 on my purchase and would like to know what's going on. At the end of the day I want the product I purchased. But obviously that's not happening...

• Updated by Jordan White-Dwyer · Oct 17, 2019

No update from playersauction or the seller of the account as of now. Will keep this updated until resolved.

• Updated by Jordan White-Dwyer · Oct 17, 2019

My PA account name is Gurulla

• PlayerAuctions's response · Oct 18, 2019

Hello Jordan/Gurulla,

Sorry for the hassle you had with your order. Checking on your username, I can see two recent ones:

5313888 - This transaction was canceled because the offer is no longer available
                    5313747 - This transaction was canceled before payment can be made

For both of these orders, no payments were made to us nor were absorbed by our system; I already checked with oru staff. At this point you don't need to do anything, the amount will be refunded back to you automatically within 2-3 business days (Mondays to Fridays). This might be what's causing you concern as the refund cannot be sent instantly and a processing time is always involved.

Please update us once you have the funds again. If you have other questions, please post here — we are on ComplaintsBoard every Mondays to Fridays.

Hope you have a good weekend soon, Jordan.

• Updated by Jordan White-Dwyer · Oct 20, 2019

I know for sure on order 5313888 there was a charge and that it was “absorbed” by your system. Would you like me to provide pictures from gocoins, playerauctions, and my bank statement prove that to you? I’ve talked to a customer service rep 3 days ago and haven’t heard a word since. I’ve sent at least 10 emails in a row with no response. You guys are holding over $100 for multiple days without any communication with the buyer that’s not professional at all. At the very least respond so customers don’t have to come on sites like these for answers, it’s ridiculous. I just want my account I purchased man... or the refund TODAY so I can actually spend my money

PlayerAuctionscurrent order status: payment failed

Just purchased an account, been emailing with the seller back and forth. My card has already been charged from player auctions but now its saying payment failed and order has been closed.
                  Accounts
                  Premier plus ckg (...7196), updates content below
                  Dateoct 1, 2019 (pending) descriptionpos debit playerauctions.com [protected] ca amount−$304.07

My order number: #5273706

Ive already sent an email and have not gotten a reply back from pa

• Updated by mma707 · Oct 01, 2019

#5273706
                      order failed and my debit card was charged
                      vent Log
                      Order created
                      Oct-[protected]:39:47 PM
                      Payment authorization completed
                      Oct-[protected]:43:45 PM
                      Order closed by system - payment settlement failed
                      Oct-[protected]:44:35 PM

PREMIER PLUS CKG (...7196), updates content below
                      DateOct 1, 2019 (Pending) DescriptionPOS DEBIT PLAYERAUCTIONS.COM [protected] CA Amount−$304.07

Hello mma707,

I was able to check on ticket 307281, and our agent has already sent you a response. Sorry for the hassle; the funds are automatically voided and you will receive the refund in 2-5 business days, usually a lot faster than that.

Let me know if you have any other concerns or questions.

Hi mma707,

I already sent a response to your other post. Would you be able to please delete this so there are no duplicate threads? Thanks in advance.

• Mi
                      Michael Abratique Oct 01, 2019

But what was the reason for charging my card to begin with? And then void out the transaction now i have to wait 5 business days for my refund? What was the whole point of this? Now I cant purchase the item i wanted through PA because i need to wait 5 days?

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Oct 02, 2019

@Michael Abratique Hello again, Michael,

Payments from your payment account are already cashed out of your account whenever you purchase on our site. This is already in transit to us, but if there are issues or discrepancies with the account, we decline the payment and refund it back to you. This means the card is really being charged. I'm sorry for the hassle but this is how payments work in correlation with payment portals.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, Michael.

PlayerAuctionsverifying payment, been over 2 hours

Recently they introduced a compliance team to check orders for verification, that's fine. What's not fine is it taking more than 2 hours with no email from support after I've sent like 8 emails or requests. Actually so frustrating, GO BACK TO YOUR OLD VERIFICATION METHODS, IT TOOK LIKE 5 MINUTES. If there's any playerauctions support people on here, and care to even do this the order ID is 307147

• Updated by tigercloud · Oct 01, 2019

I first started the order an hour and a half ago, cancelled the order, re ordered, and I'm still stuck waiting for someone to [censored]ing email me

• Updated by tigercloud · Oct 01, 2019

Closing in on 3 hours, :)

Hello Tigercloud,

Could you please double check the order ID? It's posted as 307147, but our order IDs are currently 7 digit. Our current series starts at 5, so I tried 5307147 but it's not showing any orders. 307147 on the other hand is an already completed order from 2011.

Please write back so I can check for you. In the meantime, kindly check if you were already able to authenticate any emails sent to you. We may have also sent you an email request for documents that you need to send back; Rest assured these documents are never shared outside of PlayerAuctions and are only used for verification.

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Oct 01, 2019

Hello again,

I re-checked, and the number you gave is actually a ticket number. I can see you've now made a successful order with order 5273165. Please let me know if you have any other questions about this.

PlayerAuctionsosrs accounts, id's 5116775 and 3918996

I purchased 2 OSRS accounts on separate occasions, both were recovered with original account creation information that was never provided to myself.

I opted for the insurance PlayerAuctions offered and put forward a dispute for the account recoveries. Not only did I provide screenshots of our messages on the website where both times the sellers openly admitted recovering the accounts, but the seller in the second instance actually sent pictures of him logged into the account openly admitting he had access to it where I did not.

In both instances (The first where the seller admitted recovering it and the second where the seller showed screenshots of being logged on where I could not) PlayerAuctions closed both in favour of the seller with zero thought process, claiming there was insufficient evidence.

How much more information does a website need than an admission of guilt by the seller?

Utterly disgraceful site, you will be ripped off. The insurance is to squeeze more money out of you but NEVER benefits the buyer. I will attach some interesting screenshots to show how one sided the site and company are.

The 4th picture was sent by the seller, who had recovered and access the account to show it had been banned, he recovered it to his own email to do this.

The 5th and 6th pictures are a seller denying ever recovering the account, and then after I had provided evidence they admitted it. I advised in my appeal that I could not trust the account seller after he recovered the account, that I wanted a refund and to return the account.

The seller did not provide login information for the account he had sold, the appeal was denied by PlayerAuctions despite the seller openly admitting recovering the account and the account was never given back to myself, the user has never responded since.

Again, absolutely disgusting approach that purely cover PlayerAuctions scamming practice, I emailed them asking for evidence that made the decide to ignore the admission of account recovery and even liability for the recovery and got a cookie cutter response back in the final picture.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Sep 29, 2019

Hello Ben,

I was able to look into those two orders, and here are my findings:

Order 5116270 - with seller fearlesskiller:
                          You got the account banned; it was never recovered by your seller and the screenshots you posted here actually incriminate you, as it shows the account was banned through macroing and botting — both of which happened after the sale took place. If these were offenses that happened before the sale, the offer wouldn't have lasted for several days, as the account would have been suspended during then.

3918996 - with seller brahrker:
                          Your seller indeed recovered the account BUT was able to return it to you. Even if it was returned, our team still suspended him. However, you still tried to ask for a refund, but was denied by our team since the account is already with you.

Under these circumstances, I'm afraid I won't be able to help you as both cases have been carefully deliberated on by our team. The decision stands. Please note that if you continue to extort sellers on the site by still asking for a refund even if the account is already with you, our team may have to suspend your account.

• Updated by BenCannibal · Oct 01, 2019

Richard,

I really am struggling to not let out an audible sigh having to respond with the same information repeatedly.

5116270 - You DID receive additional information that the account is inaccessible, the screenshots I provided on my post here show;

1. That the account email, and password used on the login screen are not only incorrect but not mine
                          2. The screenshot provided by the seller shows him LOGGED INTO THE ACCOUNT FROM HIS END.

I have repeated this no less than 4 times, PLEASE acknowledge that you understand. The additional evidence was provided by the seller himself and both you and your team have decided to overlook this.

The account was banned through an IP ban, this account along with it. If you're saying my purchase of the account meant that because it was banned it now belongs to the seller who took it with information he had not provided me. Look at it a different way, if i'd bought a car, crashed it and the seller turned up with keys he hadn't told me about and took it back would you say that it was on me and that the seller had the right to do so?

3918996 - The items being stolen would not be the tipping point to whether or not you gave me the insurance money I paid for when the account was recovered. It may have given some context but the point still stands that it was recovered, with my money on it and stolen and you simply allowed it to happen and closed the case in the sellers favour.

"He was able to earn the disbursement for this because when he was able to give you back the account, the cases already ended by then" - This is a fantastic way to say "We cut our losses when we thought we didn't have to pay the insurance".

I provided screenshots from the seller OPENLY ADMITTING he had recovered the account with original information he had not provided, which you as a company did not investigate before allowing the sale to go through. The sale happened I believe 6 months after the purchase and the insurance covered me for 365 days, what you are saying is incorrect.

The cases had not ended at any point, in fact the dispute was still open after I advised I was not happy the seller had simply recovered, rinsed and then offered the account back after I claimed a refund.

So another analogy since this is so "Similar" to the other case. I buy a car, the seller comes in in the night and steals the exhaust, the steering wheel and the windows. I claim a dispute and he offers me it back without these things since he also had access to the car with a secret set of keys that you chose not to verify.

Would you say that, while that dispute was open and the decision still hadn't been made the "Case had already ended by then" despite the dispute still being open? Or would you actually look at the facts and continue with the dispute?

You did not suspend him as a courtesy to ME, because I lost my money and the account I purchased with said money. You suspended him as a courtesy to PlayerAuctions. You claim the evidence was 'insubstantial'...

I provided screenshots of;

1. The seller openly admitting he had recovered the account.
                          2. Proof that the sale was not legitimate as the information provided was not sufficient to not have it recovered, later proven in the appeal
                          3. Proof thereafter of him recovering the account BEFORE the dispute was over.

If this was court you wouldn't have a leg to stand on. All information submitted according to your Terms & Conditions clearly outlined on your website indicate in both instances you were liable for providing the buyer with a refund. Instead, even here you've added additional points that you felt 'Might have swayed' your company but in
                          reality you have refused to accept responsibility and have set a clear precedent to any potential customers.

PlayerAuctions have proven both here an on their website that they have absolutely zero interest in holding up their end of their T's and C's. Insurance is to rinse money out of you, account sellers can and will recover accounts. PlayerAuctions will side with them and there is nothing in place (Where the insurance should have been) to protect buyers.

Thank you Richard, had you offered the refund since both accounts had been re-claimed by sellers you had approved for selling this would have been a positive post but I believe now people can see exactly how your company works.

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Oct 01, 2019

Hello again, Ben,

We thoroughly checked your evidences. The fact that I am responding now means I had to check on this again and consult our team about what happened; which means the evidences were checked and discussed about multiple times.

For order 5116270, the reason I state the botting/macroing offense screenshot incriminates you is because these are the same points raised by you and the seller. However, after this was raised to our team, we did not receive any counter evidence from you nor any additional proof that the account is inaccessible. Further, the botting offense supersedes the account being inaccessible, since if the account was banned due to macroing/botting, the account would have become inaccessible, anyway.

For order 3918996, it's slightly the same reason, in the sense that if any of the account contents were stolen or expunged, we didn't get any evidence for it. A before and after screenshot that shows the account contents would have greatly helped, but the team didn't get any. He was able to earn the disbursement for this because when he was able to give you back the account, the cases already ended by then. When you wrote to us that the account was reclaimed again, we suspended him as a courtesy but the refund could not be processed because the evidence during then was insubstantial.

I'm sorry if these decisions aren't to your liking, and this will be my final response about this matter as I believe the information was already shared to you before, Ben. If you have any other questions outside of this, just write back here and I'll do what I can to help/answer.

• Be
                          BenCannibal Sep 30, 2019

Richard,

Once again it appears the evidence has not been looked at properly.

On 5116270 I provided pictures of being unable to log in to the account as the details and email address had been changed, it was the seller who provides pictures of being logged in to the account and it being banned.

To do this he needed to recover the account and log in to the website, these pictures do not incriminate me they simply show what I have stated even here in these pictures, that I no longer have access to the account and that the seller recovered it.

And again in 3918996 you are incorrect. The account was ABLE to be returned to me, however the account seller recovered the account and removed the bank value I had accumulated on it of around 300m gp which equates to around £170.

It was only after I messaged the seller after I had found his username on another website that he offered to return the account and assured he would not do it again, but at this point he had already taken everything from the account.

Not only did I refuse the account being returned but sought to pursue a refund, of which was less than the stolen amount from the account, as I did not trust the seller who had not provided adequate login information.

You closed the dispute in the sellers favour, he kept the account and DID NOT give me access to it again, and if you believe he was suspended how was I able to message him multiple times over the next few months, and why would you accept his claim allow him to keep the money and the account and then suspend him?

That makes no sense, and again clear as day it seems like you did not look into the evidence provided and made an incorrect decision.

If you could provide me with a more adequate response and we can resolve this I would be happy to, but all your response has done has shown that the decision you made was incorrect twice and you've doubled down by providing a misinformed response to shirk responsibility.

Regards,
                          Ben

PlayerAuctionsregistration

I have registered an account already In attempting to login, with the credentials I used for this purpose. I cannot login. I have already put personal account information for what I want to sell. Now my information is out there and nothing I can do about it. I can't review if what I put up for sell is there are not. Whats going on with that. You steal peoples information?

Best regards and please help.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Sep 29, 2019

Hello Rodney,

Our website uses encryption for data protection, and we will never share your info outside of PlayerAuctions — we stand by our principle to keep all data confidentially and professionally.

Could you please write back what your username is? I can check if your account was locked out and inform you of the next steps for it. Thanks, and I look forward to your reply, Rodney.

PlayerAuctionspayment

I have buyed a account but i have no reaction no email of the verifying payment.
                          So now i cancelled my order and want to know when i get my money back or the account what i was buying. The contact is so bad. We Talking about real money i have to work for that. So please fix this.
                          Send me a email with a sollution to get my money back. I also have paid 12$ for safety.

Regards

• PlayerAuctions's response · Sep 19, 2019

Hello Wouter,

For canceled or declined payments, refunds are automatically processed in 2-5 business days. For me to check on this and give you feedback, could you please reply back with the order ID? Thanks in advance.

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Sep 23, 2019

Hello again, Wouter,

Thank you for writing back. I checked, and this order is already voided on our end. The refund is already on its way; however, there is a processing time of 2-5 business days (only Mondays to Fridays are counted) so it's possible that the refund will arrive to you today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. Let me know if you have any further questions.

• Wo
                              Wouter0000 Sep 19, 2019

Thanks for answer my mail.
                              My order number is 5238795.

Best regards.
                              Wouter

PlayerAuctionsno response to my emails

I have recently bought platinums points for Warframe from this website. Both sellers were extremely shady and sent the platinums via in-game trade system. After a few days the company of the game removed the platinums of my account because the sellers were using fake credit cards to get these platinums and their accounts were suspended. My account was also locked due to this and I have had a negative platinum balance due to this. I have emailed 'PlayerAuctions' multiple times and they have not responded to me. They have taken my money and have not delivered anything useful, other than just scams. Listed below are both of my Order IDs and I would like a response ASAP. You are not taking my money and getting away with this. I will not take this lightly.

Do not buy from this scam website. Trust me I am doing you a favour. They will just take your money and not care about what happens next.

Order ID: 5168145
                            Order ID: 5136471

• PlayerAuctions's response · Aug 26, 2019

Hello, Heshanth,

Thanks for providing details about the issue you had. I was able to check on both orders and I'm afraid we cannot give you a refund for this. PlayerAuctions cannot cover for suspensions or confiscations initiated by the game company. If you have proof that your seller used stolen credit card info, please send it to [email protected] so our team may investigate this. If your sellers are found guilty of it, we may permanently suspend them from the site.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsgot charged on bank but playerauctions says payment failed

I have 2 order numbers 5158265 & 5158250 playerauctions took funds out of my bank account but says the payment failed I would love to know how that works that you can charge me but say the payments failed. I've been ordering tons of stuff every Friday without problems but soon as I go to purchase gold for RS3 the payment fails.. I got money in my accounts and it's not my bank (obviously) since funds got taken out it's on your end. Waited hours haven't received an e-mail from you guys so sadly have to come here and again write about my problem because no reply was emailed.

RESOLVED

Got reply from Playerauctions waiting few days for money to sit back on my account then will try bitcoin method

PlayerAuctionsaccount getting banned

i tried to make an account and it asked me to verify is and when i did it took me to the login page and it was a constant loop of me verifying and then i got a message that i was suspended i did nothing wrong and was trying to make an account to list one of my accounts for sale may i please get an account i couldnt make one because i was suspended before i could even use my account thank you