Menu
PlayerAuctions
customer service contacts

PlayerAuctions
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

344 complaints
221 resolved 123 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by PlayerAuctions customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PlayerAuctions. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

PlayerAuctions headquarters

11301 West Olympic Blvd Suite 337
California, Los Angeles 90064

What is PlayerAuctions’s email addresses?

PlayerAuctions’s support and contact email addresses are [email protected], [email protected]yerauctions.zendesk.com

PlayerAuctions website

What category is PlayerAuctions related to?

PlayerAuctions is related to the Gaming category.

What are the social media accounts of PlayerAuctions?

What is PlayerAuctions's Facebook?
Connect with PlayerAuctions via Facebook at PlayerAuctions
What is PlayerAuctions's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to PlayerAuctions on YouTube at PlayerAuctions
What is PlayerAuctions's LinkedIn?
See PlayerAuctions's portfolio on LinkedIn at PlayerAuctions
ADVERTISIMENT

PlayerAuctions information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

PlayerAuctions is a multinational company with its headquarters located at Shanghai. PlayerAuctions currently employs approximately 70 people. PlayerAuctions deals in a variety of industries, such as virtual goods, secondary markets, collectible card games, gaming accessories, cosplay and video games and offers products such as Virtual currency, game accounts, in-game items, PowerLeveling, game coaching, CD keys, game mews / media, game stat tools

Expand Collapse all
What industry does PlayerAuctions compete in?

PlayerAuctions competes in a variety of industries, such as virtual goods, secondary markets, collectible card games, gaming accessories, cosplay and video games.

How to write a complaint about PlayerAuctions?

To write a complaint about PlayerAuctions and get an answer from the officials of PlayerAuctions, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about PlayerAuctions can be filed via the specific PlayerAuctions complaint section.

Overview of PlayerAuctions complaint handling

344 PlayerAuctions reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 4, 2009. The latest review Hello my account got suspended . was posted on Jul 22, 2022. The latest complaint Taking business days to even reply to my verification process was resolved on Jul 07, 2022. PlayerAuctions has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 344 reviews. PlayerAuctions has resolved 221 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with PlayerAuctions?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PlayerAuctions Customer Service. Initial PlayerAuctions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PlayerAuctions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PlayerAuctions. Discuss the issues you have had with PlayerAuctions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest PlayerAuctions’s complaints

K
3:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

PlayerAuctions - Hello my account got suspended .

I created an account but i accidantely gave the wrong informations about my. I was a new buyer and a [censored] and I didnt know that you cant create 2 accounts for one person . Now i got my accounts suspended becouse me being dumb. I deleted all my account and created a new one but that to is supended. I apologise for evrything that i did and now I know that...

L
11:50 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

PlayerAuctions - Gift Card charges.

I bought an account off player auction with a gift card, it said purchase failed twice but it charged my card and on top of that the order did not go through. I'm so disappointed because it took almost all of my money from the gift card from one charge.

View 0 more photos
A
12:26 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PlayerAuctions - Account

I created an account in Playerauction before to sell my Cod Mobile account and I did it perfectly. And my money was been reserved due to the after sale protection. And then I wanted to buy an account again because I didn’t had any account to play in Codm. So I started buying one then this all happened. I didn’t had any online banking methods so I couldn’t...