Having problems with PristineAuction?

PristineAuction reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 3, 2014. The latest review Auctions was posted on Nov 30, 2020. PristineAuction has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 11 reviews. PristineAuction has resolved 0 complaints.

PristineAuction Customer Service Contacts

2320 W Peoria Ave Suite B149
Phoenix, Arizona

PristineAuction Complaints & Reviews

PristineAuctionAuctions

The auction format is messed up where it constantly changes the price of the item I'm bidding on. It will increase a few dollars at a time every time I bid above the current bid. It will update in literal seconds to be slightly above what I bid, even if the item is not being bid on by other users. I will refresh an item over the period of 10 minutes and it won't change in price but the second that I make a bid, it changes it. The only way to guarantee I get my bid in is by bidding A LOT higher and that's a risk for no reason. Why is this system trying to force me into doing a giant spike in bidding in order to see the real current price?

Jun 02, 2020

PristineAuction — 10 hit football box

Beware of football mystery boxes spotscards. I said I would get 10 hits spent125.00 plus the 17% + shipping...

PristineAuctionfreedmen framed jersey

I keep getting lied to. I got over charged with shipping and still did not ship. I bought on December 2 and was told I might not get before Christmas. I will never use again I get lied to and your company does not answer my concerns. Guess I won't be buying from you guys again. Worst company will tell everyone to save their money you guys suck.not that you care as I see how many other customer will never use you again. Bad business model you will make money now ripping of people but will be bankrupted soon with these businesses practices.

PristineAuctionauction

Warning!!! Scam alert!!! I have done business with pristine for years and spent thousands of dollars with them only for them to scam me. First, I have bought several mystery boxes and every single time I always get the bottom value low tier stuff. Not once have I gotten a top tier item. This last time I purchased a mystery box from a 1954 topps baseball set when I got my order it was 2 bowman cards. Once again the bottom tier of that set. The ironic thing is I saw all of the 1954 top tier cards being auctioned off on the site individually that were suppose to be part of the mystery set I was purchasing. After seeing this I wrote an email to pristine questioning why this was and how is this possible and that's when their true colors came out. They tried to tell me it was another vendor. Then it was they were out of my product the very day I saw the same auction I purchased on auction again, but they were out. Now I only a refund, I ask them why and their exact words were, "you can't get what you purchased now since you opened up the package we sent you." dumbfounded by this response I ask again for clarification. So what you're telling me is that because I opened the package you sent me I cant get what I bought in the first place and the lady said yes that's managements policy. Next ironic thing is you cant speak to management except through email. Go figure.in my opinion and what the evidence clearly shows is they don't want to send me another set of cards knowing I am on to their scam of sending the lower tier cards and selling the high their individually. That way they can go to court and say there is no damages. Basic cya legally! They also wont provide or share who actually got the top tier cards in the auction either! The only mystery about their mystery box sales is will you get something that has at value close to what you paid for so at least you break even. Currently I am waiting on management to rectify this situation and if not I plan on filing a lengthy complaint with the arizona ag mark brnovich concerning this matter. So if you have been screwed with one of their mystery boxes and would like to join me be sure to message me.

• Aa
          Aaron 33 Sep 29, 2020

I also bought a mystery box mini helmet and it was the lowest tier possible bob Lilly dallas cowboys I had my concerns about this and agree with you never again mystery box

Aug 12, 2019

PristineAuction — items still in sorting. n items I mailed today

dear sirs n mams, i`m going to mail 4 items today that i want you to put up for auction n i want the bids on...

Jan 06, 2019

Pristine Auction — 2010 prestige draft picks rights autographs #207 Antonio Brown rc / 999 (bccg 10)

I did not bid on this item. I placed a Max bid of $150 on this item...

PristineAuction — don't bid on. you will regret. waste of time.

This website is a joke. Even if you win something don't expect it to have a good quality. What I got wa...

Pristine Auction — I had a lot of stress with pristine auction

I had a lot of stress with PristineAuction and I would not recommend them to anyone! My item arrived broken...

Pristine Auction — don't use this site!

My item arrived broken and I immediately contacted PristineAuction and asked for an exchange and they said...

www.pristineauction.com — owner sent items to wrong address

My friend bought two items from the auction www.pristineauction.com. I was so happy, but the owner sent them...

pristineauction.com — they didn't send my order

I recently ordered baseball shirt from the website www.pristineauction.com. I thought to present it to my...