Menu
PlayerAuctions company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

344 complaints
221 resolved 123 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by PlayerAuctions customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PlayerAuctions. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
5:05 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i tried to purchase 15k cr from cheaprsgolds on Player Auctions He Told me To add Him and i did on epic games but then he said "sorry, my supplier net broken now, i will message u when he fixed that" I Still have yet to recieve any messages from this man or my end of the deal much less arefund. my order number is #6965493

A
7:21 pm EST

PlayerAuctions - Payment Declined

I have been using this like I always do, and suddenly now my payment is declined every time.
Cannot buy anything.

3:58 am EST

PlayerAuctions - Any & all of them

I'm writing in concern to my notification of attempted charges to 2 of my debit cards which luckily didn't all process but I have no idea how you (player auctions) came to have access not to mention permission or authorization to even attempt to charge my card. I have no account with you nor have I ever even heard of you before this... WTF?!? I need answers & sooner than later

G
4:10 pm EST
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - Didn't deliver my account and refusing to give me a refund

I bought a league of legends account and then I was requested to submit a photo of myself, my id and my Debit card. I immediately refused and cancelled the order as I was not aware of this until AFTER buying. I've also used the site before and never have had to deal with this.

To make the experience worse. They are now asking me to provide the same sensitive information just to get a refund to my card.

Withholding a refund for something I've never received off their site is a direct violation in legal rights what I will be escalating this if unsolved

7:13 pm EST

PlayerAuctions - Billing

Hello!

Been on playerauctions for a while, and I have always had very smooth transactions with customers so I didn't think anything of it when I received an order tonight. Because I like to keep my customers happy I always make sure to get them their order as soon as they place it. So I already completed the delivery, went back to the order to do as I usually do and click confirm delivery and to my surprise that option wasn't there. Instead it said that the payment was being verified and not to deliver until it had been verified. What do I do? Did I get scammed?

Update by MissJulie
Nov 27, 2020 10:01 pm EST

Nevermind about the new order, it was cancelled because he didn't have enough. I've now emailed about the other order. Thank you. :)

Update by MissJulie
Nov 27, 2020 9:48 pm EST

Hello,

I know. This really caught me off guard. I will pay more attention next time. The order ID is 6867607. I also have an order that was just placed (I didn't deliver yet this time) and it is showing "verifying payment" as well. Is this something on my end? I just don't know what to tell the customer when they are waiting for it to be verified. The NEW order number is 6873479

Thank you for your continued support.

B
6:23 pm EST
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - Customer service is hindering, not helping.

I have spent over an hour trying to get my account verified. I have purchased from them before. I have also sent several pictures, over and over, and I believe the person trying to "help" me, Mikka, is purposefully choosing not to. I can provide a full-length conversation upon request. First, Donna, was "helping" me. I provided an ID, credit card, screenshot of my bank statement, and a picture of me with my ID. She said, put it under my chin and I did so. Make sure the ID is readable, ok, that means focusing on the card as the text will not be legible otherwise, but my face is still visible. You can clearly see it is me and that I am the person in the photo. Then Mikka replies, take it again, and again, and again. It's like they DON'T want my business.

12:05 pm EST

PlayerAuctions - Payment not received and not refunded

11/04/2020, I paid $92.00 for an ESO account, it got stuck in payment verifying. It said to cancel the purchase and do it again, so i did, Ive been charged $180.00 and they said it would be refunded because it still didnt go through, I even tried the paying with crypto currency and the same thing happened with a "temporary glitch". I was refunded for 1 of the 3 times it has messed up on their end, I would recommend not using this site just to avoid this terrible service and waste of time ive been going through just trying to get the account.

Update by Cdeezy1999
Nov 06, 2020 10:52 pm EST

6791329 is the one i havent been refunded for

V
12:29 am EST
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - The support team hasnt reply for 5 days? Case still open, no more reply, I have been waiting for 15 days

In october, I sell some game accounts and I wanted to withdraw the balance, but it seems that my disbursement account is connected to paypal when I first registered. But now, because of paypal isn't available, I want to change into either skrill or payoneer. The main problem is that the phone verification pin is not working, I cant receive the code, I already try contacting the support, and confirmed that the phone number is right.
Until now, the support only ask me the payoneer account and I already give them what they asked, but its been 4 days they ignored me. I also try creating other support help, at first they replied fast and asked the same question, which is my payoneer account, but still, no reply after I give them what they asked, cmon.. I've been waiting almost 1 month since 21 october?

A

Id #539902

Order Info
Offer:2420 Total / 271M xp / classic cape / 99herb 95pray max melee
Market:RuneScape - Main Server - Accounts
Seller:Remyga Feedback score between 51 and 150.Feedback score between 51 and 150.Feedback score between 51 and 150.
Price:$139.99
Payment Gateway Processing Fee:$6.94
Paid Price:$146.93

Remyga who sold me the account changed the customer.

he also complain that he got banned.

Please resolve this or i would like my money back

Oct 22, 2020 8:54 pm EDT

So this morning i got this message

Hi Antonlebron,

Thank you for your patience during our investigation of your case.

It is our desire to thoroughly investigate every claim of account reclamation that is reported to us. Accordingly, we have conducted an extensive review of your case.

Although we have found no insurance coverage for your loss and cannot issue market credit to you, we have provided our full support and contacted the seller several times on your behalf to work with you in recovering the account.

Despite our best efforts, we have not received a satisfactory response from the seller.

We hope you continue to use PlayerAuctions, but as best practice, we recommend that you only purchase from trusted sellers with high feedback scores and substantial history to ensure successful and worry-free purchases. To mitigate the high risks of account trading, we also offer optional game account insurance for certain eligible offers.

Sincerely,
Zack

If you guys had the prove that this seller was fake and banned why would you guys offer me a one time compensation. I buy a lot of stuff from you guys.

Oct 18, 2020 4:37 pm EDT

Hi i still havent heard from the banned player

Oct 14, 2020 9:25 pm EDT

Thank you for an update. I will wait for an update.

11:10 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had big plans to join my friends over the Labor Day weekend in the game Archeage Unchained. I immediately came to Player Auctions and attempted a purchase a game account via the new "paypal key" virtual debit card, it was declined due to the sites system. It took a day for the authorization to come off and to regain access to my funds. Meanwhile, I saw...

G
9:56 am EDT

PlayerAuctions - Wrongful account suspension

A year ago I discovered my account was suspended. I created a ticket and was told they believe I have another account and to use that for my transactions. I explained I don't have any other account or know of what the account is and I never get a response. I decide maybe I just got a bad customer support person so I tried again... A year later I get the same response... I just want my personal account to be reinstated, I don't own nor do I know anything about the alleged account. Delete that account for all I care. It would be nice to get a response besides the exact one i've received twice now.

1:40 am EDT
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - Please help.

Hello!

Not a complaint, just reaching out for help. I've had two of my clients tell me that they are having trouble ordering from me because there is a problem with their cards. When it was just one person I figured it was just an issue on their side, but now that someone else is saying the same thing I am worried it might be the website? My username is MissJulie

Can you please look into this and let me know what you think is going on? I don't want to lose clients due to this problem.

Thank you!

Read full review of PlayerAuctions

Thank you again! That makes a lot of sense now. I will advise him to not use his VPN as we go forward, and anyone else who comes across this issue.

2:55 pm EDT

PlayerAuctions - Technical difficulty

Hello,

Not necessarily a complaint but I'm having a technical issue with the website and can't see any other way to contact you. I changed my disbursment method from paypal to payoneer and I got the email from payoneer that I could now accept funds from PlayerAuctions but on PlayerAuctions it still says my disbursment method is paypal. If it is left this way, my balance will be stuck on reserve. Please repair. My username is MissJulie

Thank you.

Read full review of PlayerAuctions

I fixed this by choosing "payoneer account" instead of "payoneer bank account" Everything is good now.

12:46 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Do not buy the insurance because they do not give returns either way. We cancelled an order because it was the wrong one and thinking we would get a return went to purchase the account we wanted with insurance. However, the seller is a fraud and so is this company. The seller sold us an account that was attached to a foreign email who's website is known for...

4:14 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I get an email after successfully transferring account information to a buyer and awating the long, long payment verification and transfer process to complete. I'm just gonna paste the email I received. Hello (email), Our Risk Management Team has detected that you have violated our policy against soliciting offsite trades. The content in violation of our...

2:32 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased from them using my google saved information. This is important because it means my payment information is entered IDENTICALLY each time it's entered. The payment went through flawlessly and I received the gold. I thought everything was awesome with them and was confident to spend a lot more money with them. Big mistake. My 2nd purchase wa...

T
9:34 pm EDT
PlayerAuctions has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerAuctions - Verifying payment with 3 tickets and no response.

Made an order, waited 2 hours for no response. They asked me to send in information such as my license, a picture of me with my license, my card showing the last 4 numbers, and all. Still got no response. Absolutely horrible service to handle this with and still haven't gotten a response to the tickets I've sent in. My order number 6359206 has been sitting here on read for hours with no response.

B
5:19 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On May-04-2020 I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 from seller on playerauctions. A month later I received an email that says "The email address for your account gmaster3000ow has been updated. You will no longer receive email for this account at r***@gmail.com. Email will now be sent to gaal.[protected]@hotmail.com instead. " The seller has reclaimed his account. I...

N
10:59 am EDT

PlayerAuctions - Customer support

May 28, 2020 was the date of my ticket opening
May 29, 2020 they respond saying the ticket has been escalated to their team.
It is now June 9th, and I have yet to hear a single word from them about updating my phone number, so that I can fix my disbursement method on their website. That is almost 2 WEEKS. I have already uploaded all the required documents, this is absolutely outrageous.

Update by Nicholas Ochs
Jun 09, 2020 1:17 am EDT

Had a ticket open for 2 weeks and it is imperative that I get helped so that I can start selling, yet Playerauctions has done nothing to help me and I have been patient now for weeks.

R
3:55 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was using playeraucions for a year, had 100% positive feedbacks, if there was issues always fixed problems with the buyers, or issued refunds and everything, everyone was happy. Couple weeks ago I got suspended randomly in the morning I saw email that my account was suspended. I was on hotel wifi. My guess that playeraucions system just randomly banned my...

PlayerAuctions contacts