Having problems with PlayerAuctions?

PlayerAuctions Customer Service Contacts

11301 West Olympic Blvd Suite 337
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PlayerAuctions Customer Service. Initial PlayerAuctions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PlayerAuctions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PlayerAuctions. Discuss the issues you have had with PlayerAuctions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews

PlayerAuctionspayment verification

I made a purchase for Elder Scrolls Online Gold and have been waiting for payment verification for over 3 hours. I have sent more than 10 emails and they seem to be blatantly ignoring them. If your payment is over a certain amount (I think around $40) you have to go through this awful verification process. Make your purchase from a different site if you can.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Aug 14, 2019

Hello Ronaldo,

Can you please reply back with the order ID? I'd like to check on it so I can give you feedback.

Please note that payment verification processes are natural for credit card orders. This is a way for us to fully make sure the payment being made is free from fraud and is actually authorized by the real owner — this is being done for your protection.

I look forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsthe lack of disbursement methods

Apparently PayPal was removed as a disbursement method recently. That certainly decreases the site's quality, as PayPal was an easier method to initiate and set up. That leaves me wondering about the reason of removal, and whether or not there's a chance for the method to return, and also if there's a chance of adding new disbursement methods.
    I myself am currently reconsidering the decision of using this site because of what I just mentioned.

Cheers.

Hello Celestrix,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I understand that this is stressful for you, and I really appreciate your serene sentiments about the matter.

Removing PayPal was a difficult decision for the team, but one that had to happen as far as reconfiguring the payment scheme at PlayerAuctions is concerned. As of now, the official word is PayPal won't be back — but that said we are still looking for ways to bring it back, and barring that, finding other new ways for our community of users to make and earn payments.

In case there is anything with our services and/or site that I can help you with, with regards to questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to reply back here so I can be of assistance, Celestrix.

• Ce
        Celestrix Aug 07, 2019

Apologies for the possible confusion. A mistake while signing in. Please Read The Comment from the user in this section (Unknown noyb)

• Un
        UnKnowN NoyB Aug 07, 2019

Thanks for the quick response.
        Well, the real problem lies in the different ways the methods ask you to setup and verify your account. Example being Payoneer, which requires our bank account information; or Skrill with the...well...let's say rather different methods of verifying one's account.
        For someone who's more..virtually involved and doesn't really have much of a contact with Banks or physical ways and entities involved in payment, PayPal was the optimal choice; and the current two disbursement methods Kind of deem it very difficult to Set up a solid payment method. I'm not implying it's impossible, but the fact that I'm nearly a stranger to their methods of setup and verification in case there's anything I can do.(p.s. also the reason behind my reconsideration)

Thank you for your time.

• Pl
        PlayerAuctionsMarCom Aug 09, 2019

@UnKnowN NoyB Hello, Unknown Noyb,

Thank you for sharing your sentiments. We thoroughly understand your thoughts; a few of our other users have expressed the same. While we have made several reports to the respective teams already, rest assured that I will let them know about the things you've said.

We had no choice but to remove PayPal and I'm afraid bringing it back right now is an impossibility at this point. That said, the relevant teams in our company haven't stopped exploring and evaluating other possible payment options, and once we find a new and viable method, we will have it implemented on the site soon.

In any case, please feel free to write back here if you have other questions or concerns; I would be happy to answer them for you, Noyb. Have a good weekend soon!

• Ce
        Celestrix Aug 09, 2019

@PlayerAuctionsMarCom Nothing more, thank you for your time.

PlayerAuctionsrefund time and the lack of help from support.

I bought 70M RS2007 Gold at Jul-22-2019 and paid over 45 USD.
      After this, I had to wait a whole day for the Payment Verification, but it never got verified.
      Then I submitted a support ticket about the issue and was told to cancel the order, and my refund would be delivered within 48 hours. (See attachment below) So I canceled the order in the next day in Jul-23-2019.

Nothing I've sent to the support gets a proper answer or is either ignored.

Everything I got was:
      "Thank you for your email regarding refund time. Refunds are typically processed within 1-2 business days; however, in rare cases it can take up to 5 business days for your account to receive the funds.
      We hope this helps! "

After 2 days I asked what's up with my refund, and was told I'd receive the refund within 48 hours after canceling the order, which it already had passed.

5 days later I still hear nothing and asked them:
      "I canceled it a while ago, what's taking so long on the refund?"

The response I get is:
      "Hello,
      Thank you for reaching out.
      Note: If you cancel the order, you will receive a full refund within 48 hours.
      Thank you again for your patience. I hope this helps."

Now, what the [censored]? It's been like 3 times that at this point. Lmfao. no. It does not [censored]ing help, thank you very much.

So I respond:
      "It's already been OVER 48 hours a long time ago."

And get no reply for 4 DAYS. FOUR DAYS. Because of course.

After those 4 days I get mad and ask:
      "Well? Why the [censored] are you taking so long to respond when it's about money huh? Didn't take long when it was about something else."

And you won't [censored]ing believe the response I get once again LMFAO.
      We hope this helps!"

Then 2 days ago I send another ticket saying:
      "You have NOT answered back in my tickets which I sent about the refund, so I have to send a ticket that literally has nothing to do with it right?
      Where the frick is my refund?"

I also have included the Order ID's and everything they'd possibly want, but removed them in this complaint, because it still has not been resolved.

Guess what the response I get to this ticket. Yep you're right. [censored]ing:
      We hope this helps!"

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Now at this point, I feel like going to everyone who responded to my tickets like this and drop a lego in their shoe.

Hello, Qiuy,

I am sorry to hear about this. Could you please reply back with the order ID for this? I couldn't search your ticket because I had no information to anchor to. As soon as I check, I'll ask the respective department to process the refund — this should be automatic but it's possible there was a slight hold up with the processing.

Sorry that this is causing you a lot of frustration, and I'll do what I can to help. I don't want to step on a Lego on my way home! I love those things as long as they're not in the immediate vicinity of my feet! :(

PlayerAuctionspurchased content

I purchased multiple online content characters from them. The payments showed as pending and I contacted my financial institution and they said the approval was sent to PlayerAuctions. PlayerAuctions wanted me to send a screenshot of my bank details as well as an image of the receipt. I tried to explain to them that until they approve the charge on their end and send to my bank, I won't have a receipt to show them. I sent about 7 emails to them attempting to clarity and they never responded.

Hello Robert,

I am sorry to hear about this. Rest assured, we can check on our end if any payment was absorbed by our system and process the refund to you ASAP. This process is actually automatic, but I will expedite this. Can you reply back with all order IDs where you believe the payment was charged? Please include your PlayerAuctions username as well. I'll give you feedback about it.

Thanks in advance.

PlayerAuctionsdeclined payment

Ticket Number: 273382
          Hello, I'm writing on here instead of the ticket since I got an automated message. My account has been deleted by accident however I have two failed payments that was around 10:30 p.m. on 7/26/19 are supposed to be refunded to my card but it is pending at the moment (email & payment proof below). I was told It'd take 1-5 business days however I was not sure if it'd be the same with my account accidentally deleted. I was hoping I'd still be able to get those refunds. Thank you so much.

RESOLVED

Ticket replied and refund recieved

• Updated by myajieun · Jul 26, 2019

The payment was also declined twice.

• Updated by myajieun · Jul 26, 2019

Pending payments just in case

Comments

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 28, 2019

Hello, Myajieun,

Thanks a lot for taking the initiative to let us know that this has been resolved by our support team. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with this. In case you run into any other issues again, feel free to contact our support team at [email protected]

Have a good day ahead!

PlayerAuctionsextremely delayed disbursement.

I've recently sold some gold on their site and sadly I wasn't aware that they no longer support PayPal (which was the only disbursement method I had connected to my account), therefore, they're not delivering my money. They asked me to create a Skrill account, which I did but their site does not allow me to change the disbursement method as there is a disbursement pending. The customer support has been ignoring me for days.

This is absolutely unprofessional and makes no sense whatsoever, they do accept paypal as a payment method but they refuse to give you your disbursement on it. I even asked my client and he confirmed that he paid with PayPal.

I've had no problem with them in the past but their services have lately become so poor, starting from their awful customer support. The 100$ that are pending, are important to me but seems like they just don't care about their customers anymore.

RESOLVED

The issue has been resolved. PA has finally sent the money.

Hello Jim,

I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Our team would need to cancel the disbursement on transit before the disbursement account can be changed. Please contact [email protected] using your PlayerAuctions registered email address, then kindly provide the order ID for this, and ask our team to cancel the disbursement so you would be able to change the disbursement account on your PlayerAuctions account.

Please send an exact copy of that mail to them here, so I may also take care of the issue in case they're not able to get to your message in time.

Thanks in advance, Jim.

• Ji
                Jim_R_25 Jul 19, 2019

Thanks for the reply. The issue has been resolved. Have a nice day.

PlayerAuctionspayment not received

I put 2 auctions up to sell. During that time PlayerAuctions stopped using PayPal and asked that I create or use Payoneer or Skrill. 1 of the auctions sold so I created a Payoneer account and tried to link it to PlayerAuctions. I never have been able to link the accounts so I never received the money owed to me. I contacted support on 7/12/19 and have had 10+ emails of support asking me to try certain things that never work, they even ask the same things 2+ times even after I tell them it doesn't work. I tried to send them screenshots of what Payoneer says on how to link accounts because what they were telling me was incorrect and they still ask for the same information or try the same things to try to fix the problem. I requested that they send me a check or another way so I can get paid and they asked me for a time to call me and I gave them a set time. They never called and in another email they asked for more information before they called just to never call again. Then they send another email asking me to do something they already asked me to do. I told them I would be filing a report about this incident and they send me the exact same email but from another person from support like they copied the same email the last person from support sent me. This support staff works like an automated service that just sends emails of common problem solvers and never addresses any details of your report. I can provide the 18+ email conversation I've had trying to solve this problem with PlayerAuctions support staff.

Hello Battlegone,

I was able to check and I found out that your request is on ticket 265582. I have copied the info our staff requested from you and have passed it to an agent for processing. We're very sorry for the repeated requests — our team was just making sure. I asked them to place the call with you ASAP so the disbursement can be changed right away and you can get your money very soon.

Rest assured that your money with us will remain intact and will never be canceled nor deducted.

• Updated by Battlegone · Jul 19, 2019

Thank you for the quick response but I'm still getting nowhere and they haven't ask to set up a time yet. They keep asking for my Payee ID that I can't get until I can link Payoneer to PlayerAuctions, and I even sent the screenshots from Payoneer and their instructions to get set up in order for me to get paid, and they still don't get it. I can't do anything with Payoneer until PlayerAuctions finds a way that I can link the account. I uninstalled the popup blocker I had trying to link them but no window ever pops up. Maybe its a Windows 10 issue because I've heard and seen tons of people having problems with it? If there is no solution I did ask if there was a way that PlayerAuctions just send me a check. I don't ever plan on using PlayerAuctions for anything after this experience even though I know people that use it and haven't run into trouble.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 21, 2019

Hi again, Battlegone,

I checked on the status of ticket 265582 and I can see from my end that you were able to link a valid Skrill account. Your disbursement is now in the queue and you should get your money soon. Thank you for your patience and for bearing with our process, Battlegone.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsnot receiving password reset for several days

I've forgotten my password to my PA account, tried contacting the support numerous times, Waited for over 10 days and still not received it. Zero responses from support aswell.

I've sent two tickets with the request numbers of 262851 and 264552. I hope someone from the PlayerAuctions team can see this complaint and respond to my tickets as soon as possible.

Thank you.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 16, 2019

Hello, PotatoG,

We're very sorry for the lack of replies. We have consolidated your concerns in ticket #262851, and we have sent a reply. You will need to change your email address to be able to use "forget password". Please try that if you can.

Kindly write back here or send a reply to our email if you have further concerns, PotatoG.

• Updated by PotatoG · Jul 16, 2019

I've replied to the e-mail, also I don't think i can change my e-mail adress without login in to the account Richard. Or I'm not aware of a way to do so. check my e-mail reply ^^

Hello again, PotatoG,

I understand what you meant in the mail and that is indeed a valid concern. I am now talking to our staff and we'll see about contacting you either via email or via phone call (we won't call you yet before we make a confirmation via email — don't worry) to see about changing the email without requiring you to login at the site (since that is also not possible).

Thanks and I hope you have a good day ahead, PotatoG.

• Updated by PotatoG · Jul 24, 2019

Hey Richard, I got info that my mail is apparently blocking the verification emails getting send to me ( I checked with my provider and they said nothing is being blocked on my mail tho) so I don't know where is the actual problem.
                    If the problem remains with my email I'm up for changing the mail to like a g-mail one which might fix the problem.

Sorry for the late replies but was out of the country for 5 days I can reply fast now. I would really like to solve this problem and be able to login.

Thanks.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 25, 2019

Hi there, PotatoG,

Thanks for writing back. I hope you had a grand and relaxing time with your vacation!

We created a new ticket for you, and for reference the ticket # is: 273255. One of our agents will contact you directly to ask for some information so we can validate your identity and assist with the email change. Please ready the email account you would like to use, since our agent will ask what the new email is that you would like to use on your account.

Rest assured that any info you share will be treated confidentially and will not be shared outside of PA. I will be gone on Saturday and Sunday here, but if you have any questions you may just reply back to the email our agent will send you. You may post here as well and I will get back to on Monday for sure.

Have a good weekend soon, PotatoG!

Richard

PlayerAuctionsproblems with disbursements after paypal changes.

Playerauctions decided to not accept and pay using paypal anymore, then they recommended payonner to recieve money.

I've made a account in payonner and verified all the documents they asked (lost 2-3 days in the process).
                  Then the playerauctions website don't allow me to change my disbursment method to payonner, so i have to send a ticket, a week latter finally i have changed the disbursment method to payonner.

Now, 4 days AFTER changing the disbursment method i still don't have recieved the money of the orders i've done, one already is pending since day 25.

6 orders waiting, i've sent a ticket about this and the person who responded said i've to "claim" with my SKRILL account wat is happening, so, the person probably don't even see that i am using PAYONNER not skrill.

This is very annoying. I"ve stoped my sales offer since i don't know if i will recieve and WHEN i will recieve money again.

I've sent the screenshots about my payment options, showing to the person that he is wrong about my disbursment channel on support, he don't even have responded yet (1 day).

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 07, 2019

Hello BRseller,

I'm terribly sorry about this. Could you please check again if you already have your disbursements? We had some delays with disbursements last week, but if yours is still not processed, could you please write back the order IDs here so I can check and follow up on my end? Please send a copy of the order IDs to [email protected] so our staff can also check on our end.

We will do what we can to expedite this if you still haven't got your payments.

• Updated by TheBRSeller · Jul 10, 2019

pending disbursements: 4969612, 4995722, 4992190, 4989360, 5011205 and 5011410.

This one: 4969612 got updated TODAY and the disbusment have been sent to my PAYPAL, this is just AMAZING.

Please tell me you guys will bring back paypal!

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 10, 2019

Hello again BRSeller,

Thank you for writing back. I will be escalating the order IDs to our finance department so your payment can be processed soon. I'm very sorry but PayPal won't be back for an indefinite amount of time, and for now we will process all payments to Skrill and Payoneer accounts.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, BRSeller. Write back here if you have further questions or concerns.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 11, 2019

Hi again, BRSeller,

The payment is now pending, but it's not being accepted by your Payoneer account. Please contact Payoneer and ask them to accept the pending payment, as shown here in this screenshot:

Hope this helps.

• Updated by TheBRSeller · Jul 16, 2019

Richard, they finbally accepted my account., can you try again now?

• Updated by TheBRSeller · Jul 16, 2019

Hello Richard!

Can you please try again now? they finally have accepted my account.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 21, 2019

Hello BRSeller,

Thanks for writing back. I was able to check that you have successfully changed your disbursement account to Payoneer — thanks for doing that! As for your order status:

This is now paid to you:

These are still pending on our system:

I have released these pending payments to your Payoneer account and I will be requesting a follow up so you can get the money soon. Thanks for your patience.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsplayerauctions is not responding to my help ticket...

I have sent NUMEROUS tickets and have zero replies. I simply want to reset my password on my email and it has been over two weeks with zero replies. A temp email password is NEVER sent to my charter email and I have sent numerous Help Tickets with ZERO answers from Player Auctions.

I have sent in the following tickets with NO HELP.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 03, 2019

Hello Ryan,

I'm sorry that you received no replies. We have now consolidated the tickets and I've escalated it to a staff with priority. We'll check on it to see how we can sort out your two accounts.

Richard

PlayerAuctionspayment declined but still charged twice!

I tried to buy a account for 778$ i was charged twice but yet it still says i was not charged? THEN WHY IS over 1500$ gone?
                      order ids
                      and
                      i would really appreicate if these were actually refunded. i have read some real horror stories about your customer service and i hope they are not true, I would appreciate any response 1500 is alot of money to worry about!

• Updated by ashcandy · Jun 29, 2019

My PA account name is ashcandy

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 02, 2019

Hello Ashcandy,

I'm very sorry for the trouble you had. I have now escalated your order IDs for refunding — please note that refunds for declined payments are automatic, and you may have received it already. The escalation process is on ticket 260551; Please check your payment account upon reading this, it might have made its way to your account already.

• Updated by ashcandy · Jul 03, 2019

It has not unfortunately, it still is a pending payment, But thank you for your response. Honestly im glad you responded, i dont know why other people are so mean to you guys :)

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 07, 2019

Hello again, Ashcandy,

Thank you for writing back. Our agent sent you a reply to ask if you already got the refund — could you please reply there and here as well for us to know? It's possible the refund was delayed a bit. If you still haven't received it, please accept my sincerest apologies. We will be here to ensure you get this refund as this is your money.

Thank you for your kind understanding, Ash.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 08, 2019

Hello, Ashcandy. You're very welcome, and thanks for writing back to let me know.

I sent our finance team another follow-up request. It has been voided on our end and you can ask your bank for the following transaction IDs:
                          Void Transaction ID: 350602
                          Void Transaction ID: 350664

Just the same, I asked them to verify these to make sure we have properly sent the refund. Belated happy fourth of July, btw! And I hope you have an amazing trip soon. :)

• As
                          ashcandy Jul 08, 2019

Thank you for your response, Happy belated 4th to you as well! thank you for all your help i will follow up with my bank and ask again, i have no doubts in my mind you guys are doing your best on your end.

• As
                          ashcandy Jul 08, 2019

Thank you for your understanding Richard, I have not received the refund yet. last time i contacted my bank they said the charge was not voided yet (2 1/2 days ago) i think the 4th of July may have slowed down the process of the refund and i totally understand, Thank you so much for your help so far hopefully it will be back soon got a trip coming up and want to get some souvenirs ;)

PlayerAuctionsdisbursements not received due to unprofessional and unethical behavior

I am a verified seller and has made them some money since May 2017, my disbursements method of transfer is via Paypal.

All of a sudden with 10 disbursements pending as of this writing they just abruptly removed Paypal as a disbursement option, only bothered to inform AFTER they removed Paypal with a vague message, mostly intended for buyers, no advice as to what and how will their sellers who chosed Paypal as disbursement method will get their money and when. Just like that, like it's nobody's business. No prior warning, no announcements to prepare their sellers who have chosen Paypal to make decisions on how to access their money that they have entrusted to PlayerAuctions by using their service. So unethical and indifferent to the interest and concerns of their money-makers (sellers).

I am beyond frustrated as to how and when will I access my money since they can't be bothered to address this concern and they seem to be dedicated on their unavailability to their customers (both seller and buyers) - no live chat, no contact number for support to call - their listed contact number directs you to a fax tone and their e-mail support takes forever to respond to any concerns (my last one took them 19 days to respond.)

Irresponsible beyond words.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jun 27, 2019

Hello Weeisy,

I'm terribly sorry that you did not get any replies to your emails. We're also sorry that the PayPal removal was abrupt - nobody really wanted to take it out and it was a difficult decision for us. For now, we would like to ask you to set up a Payoneer or Skrill account, and once you do, email [email protected] so our staff can help you with changing your payment account. Rest assured that your money will remain intact with us and will never be deducted in any way.

• Updated by weeisy · Jun 27, 2019

There are legitimate reasons why a seller choose Paypal, in my case it's connected to my E-Wallet that I use to pay for local bills and stuff. Skrill and Payoneer is not an option where I am at.

Skrill charges higher than Paypal plus your charges, how much am I left with? Payoneer requires me to open a local bank account (Skrill as well), charges 3 dollars per transfer and takes 2-5 days for me to access my money. Paypal transfers my money within seconds and is popular enough that it is a service available with my local E-Wallet. Do you guys understand the inconvenience you've put us through and how hurtful to learn that you can't even be decent enough to inform sellers way ahead before removing Paypal?

I don't think it's easy for everybody to open a bank account, not to mention the Average Daily Balance that bank requires, what will happen to those sellers who is unable to open one to be able to use Skrill and Payoneer? Not informing sellers before removing Paypal means some sellers money will be in your hands unclaimed until their circumstance changes.

What caused you to remove Paypal? As one of your money-makers I'd like to know. I deserve a proper explanation as to why you've put me into this situation because you've chosen to inform us only AFTER.

With every transactions we have with buyers you guys demanded honesty from us and yet you can't be honest to us about this. I follow your rules and have maintained 100% rating because I want to be trusted by my customers. I am your customer in a way because I bring you money and this is how you treat me with this irresponsible action and lack of transparency.

• Th
                            TheBRSeller Jun 27, 2019

Yeah, really annoying.

4-6 Disbursments in the queue too, the Problem is: i don`t trust Skrill or payonner - the companies that they have has a option to make the Disbursments now.

Making a fast search on google i find ALOT of complains about those 2 companies here on my country - seems like they (Payonner and Skrill ) just close your account and keep your money.

I belive that Paypal should have closed their account and frozen their money to they make this move this fast.

PlayerAuctionsproblems with paypal as a disbursement method

Dear PlayerAuctions,
                          I sold an account and my main disbursement method was PayPal but I was only recently aware that Playerauctions stopped supporting it as a payment method. It all started when I decided to sell an account that attracted little interest but in June 18 someone bought it. We had a small dispute because of the delay in delivery but in the end we solved it on June 22nd and the buyer confirmed the arrival of the order while I received all the money I had requested. After the verification of Playerauctions I waited for the respective 3 days but in June 25 I get a message that says that Playerauctions has stopped supporting PayPal and even today, on June 26th I didn't receive my money. Now in Order Detail it is written in Disbursement status: Queued for immediate processing and in Disbursement Time: Now being processed. I wonder if I should wait again or change disbursement method. I look forward to an answer from you.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jun 27, 2019

Hello Nabeel and BRSeller,

You may check from your end and if it already shows the payment as Payoneer or Skrill, then you are good to go; there won't be any need to make further changes. We're sorry that the payment is being delayed, but you should get it very soon. For my reference, could you guys please reply back what your order IDs are so I can check and resolve on my end as necessary?

• Updated by Nabeel Rahman · Jun 29, 2019

Dear PlayerAuctions,
                              I'm sorry if I created another complaint but I thought that you would have received my reply more easily. I followed your instructions and changed my disbursement method to Skrill and my Skrill email appears in my order but even if some days have passed I still haven't received my disbursement. I would like you to check and speed up my disbursement if possible.

PlayerAuctions name: DeathEagle36
                              Order ID: 4977693

Please note that this is the continuation of:

PlayerAuctions — problems with paypal as a disbursement method

Best Regards

• Pl
                              PlayerAuctionsMarCom Jul 02, 2019

Hello Nabeel,

Thank you for patiently following through. I can see from my end that payment has already made its way to you. Sorry again for the inconvenience you had.

• Na

• Th
                              TheBRSeller Jun 27, 2019

Yeah, really annoying.

PlayerAuctionscustomer service

I Had an account suspended because my friend logged onto his player auctions account on my laptop. Because of that, both my account, and his account was suspended. Now, while talking with customer support trying to resolve the issue, without even trying to help they say "Both (Name 1), and (Name 2) are not registered to (My name), we will now close this ticket". Now, My account is banned, my friends account is banned, and we can't make new accounts because of this one account rule, and we cant get our accounts back because their customer service is horrible and does not attempt at all to help. I genuinely believe now that they are just ignoring my emails.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jun 24, 2019

Hi there,

I believe this is the same case forwarded to us on Sythe forums. We have now started taking care of the issue and we will continue to communicate with you there. Thank you in advance.

PlayerAuctionsaccount suspended

Hi may i know why is my new created account is suspended thanks?. i havent done anything to the account yet .iam wanting to buy from your site because you have the cheapest items and have a high credibility, i really wanted my account to be unsuspended because i want to use playerauctions imediately for my world of warcraft accounts and my Dota 2 accounts thanks!

• Updated by Lance Delrosario · Jun 06, 2019

username is Gonnorea

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · Jun 06, 2019

Hi there, Lance,

I was able to check on your account and indeed, you are currently suspended at the site. For security reasons and for your privacy, it would be best to contact [email protected] about this. Kindly contact them using the email address registered on the same PlayerAuctions account you had with us.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Richard

PlayerAuctionspayment was declined yet I was charged through my debit card

Hi so today I tried ordering a rs account from a seller.. If you're here Richard can you please respond.. So the first time I tried using my PayPal and it was declined and then the 2nd time I ordered and my payment went through but on this... excuse my language. Piece of [censored] of a system they are running it said my payment didnt go through. Checking my bank statement I was charged and not given the account info per them saying my payment was invalid. I tried emailing and reaching out to you guys. I have proof that it did go through. I however wont post screenshots of my bank info here with the transaction, I did however email you guys all the screenshots. My order number is 4907085 and ticket number is 245381. Please have the decency to respond and correct your wrongs.. I'm not trying to wait 10 years for my bank to figure this [censored] out with you guys.. so either contact the seller and tell him the payment went through or charge back to me the amount I paid for the account. Thanks

payment was declined yet I was charged through my debit card
                                payment was declined yet I was charged through my debit card

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · May 29, 2019

Hello AJ,

I can confirm to you that the payment failed on our end, and I have now escalated this to our finance team for refunding — with high priority. I'm very sorry for the hassle and confusion; failed/declined payments are automatically voided and refunded, but they can take up to 24+ hours to complete since there is also a process happening with the payment institution. I apologize if this caused you a lot of worry.

Please write back here or send me a PM here as well if you have any other questions or concerns about this.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsgocoin payment. will I ever see a response?

It took a little long but the payment for order # 4900647 has been sent, completed and now I am waiting for hear from PlayerAuctions.

So here is what happened.

I tried buying a RS account.
                                  Opened the order, started the payment process.
                                  I decided to pay with some BTC's that I had with CoCoin.
                                  When you do this, it gives you a 15 Minute link that expires.
                                  Well I sent the BTC to the address provided and the link expires before the payment gets transferred over.
                                  So now GoCoin is telling my to contact PlayerAuctions for them to review the payment.

Nothing has happened as of yet, and the order still says pending payment even though I have paid fully ( Have pics)

Ive sent an email to support but I have got nothing back yet.

Is richard with PA here ? seems to be my only chance ?

Also, BTC value so right now, It is a couple dollars over what I owed. They better not let it go down in value, as I paid it with a timestamp.

It is saying to contact the merchant to review the payment.
                                  Please contact me asap.

• Updated by classicsla · May 27, 2019

So far it seems like an aboslute scam with current managment.

They don't even understand GoCoin, yet they tell me to use it.

It gives you a 15 min link,
                                      BTC takes longer to transfer than 15 min.

So you just end up sending BTC and they will tell you nothing is wrong, pay again..

PLEASE BE AWARE PEEOPLE.

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · May 28, 2019

Hello Classicsla,

I'm sorry but the payment was not captured, and indeed it was due to the 15 minute timeout. Please cancel the order from your order page; the refund should automatically be sent to you within 24+ hours. If you're having trouble doing this, take a screenshot of where you're stuck on the site, send it to [email protected] along with the order ID as well as your BTC refund address so our staff can manually take care of this. When you contact them, please use the email address registered to your PA account for us to know that it's you.

Again, my apologies. This shouldn't be happening and BTC transactions on the site should be seamless and easy. However, it gets stuck from time to time but rest assured that the money will be sent back to you.

• Updated by classicsla · May 28, 2019

Thanks richard.

But I had Cathy and Jon contact me yesterday and they had no idea what I was talking about.

You seem to have a good idea.
                                      If you could contact me personally, Classicsla on PlayerAuctions.
                                      My email address should be listed under there.

I also wanted to just get a credit on my account so I can just buy the stuff I wanted, its a big hassle to keep sending BTC back and forth..

• Updated by classicsla · May 28, 2019

I just cancelled my order.

I hope to at least get my BTC back...

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · May 28, 2019

Hello, Classicsla,

Thank you for writing back. I'm glad you were able to cancel the order without any hitches, and don't worry — you will get it back. We are morally obligated to return the money if the order wasn't processed at all.

I sincerely apologize again for the trouble; this shouldn't be happening but I'm afraid the timeout system would sometimes cause this. Please also note that I have already forwarded your sentiments and suggestion to our tech team.

In case you're having trouble again with this in any manner or form, you may email [email protected]; feel free to mention me there or address the email to me (Richard) so our staff can assign it to me for processing. For protocol and safety reasons, we cannot contact users directly via email so the communication has to be initiated from the email address I gave above.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope you have a good evening ahead, Classicsla.

• Li
                                      Lincoln Anderson Jun 17, 2019

What happened with this? I am having the exact same problem.

PlayerAuctionsbuying products

I recent wanted to buy a pokemon go account and so I found a reputable seller went through all the steps and then it tells me payment unsuccessful and to try again so I re-enter all the information and try again thankfully after it said failed again I checked my bank I got charged twice and had nothing to show for it except a few emails saying "payment unsuccessful you were not charged" if that's the case where did my two processes of 51 (over 100$) dollars and some change go to? And my bank statement states both payments went to your company. Help us appreciated.

buying products
                                    buying products

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · May 21, 2019

Hello there, Jerblackthegoon.

Thanks for expressing the full details of your issue. Could you please write back here with the two order IDs so I can check? If you have trouble getting the order IDs, you may also reply your username so I can check on our end.

Rest assured, voiding and refunding of declined payments are automatically processed in 24+ hours, but the waiting time may cause some users to think that the money was taken illicitly — this is not the case and I will be here to make sure you get your refund.

As for why the payment is declined: our website has an automated security process that actively checks accounts. When inconsistent, inaccurate, or erratic information is found, payment will have to be declined so it conforms to our risk management/security procedures of eliminating potential fraud. This is done to protect users on our site.

I strongly suggest you edit and make sure your information is correct and complete (do not use fake/bogus information). Kindly make sure you're using an active and long standing email address, and if need be, you can change that in the account section of the site.

I will be waiting for your reply here. You may also email [email protected] your order IDs and ask for a refund, our team there will definitely take care of it.

Richard

PlayerAuctionssell offer change, account forbidden to sell

Was selling a runescape account for x amount of money and when i set up automatic payment, the amount i was selling it for changed and defaulted to 5 dollars. Person logs into my account, drops everything and logs out. I still have the account i changed the password, doesnt matter since he never wanted it. Go to re sell my account because its still worth a little something and when i go to sell it, it says "the account is suspicious of fraudulence and you are forbidden to continue" so not only did someone wipe my account clean of all its items because your systems changed my price without even notifying me, but now i cant even sell the account itself. Ive tried emailing but havent heard anything in 2 days and the response i got from the playerauctions twitter account is "due to safety reasons we cannot give you details on why the account can not be posted anymore" then they tell me to go sell my account on a different website. Like what??? thats the reply i get, "go sell my account on another site" what type of support is that??

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · May 15, 2019

Hello there,

For security reasons, accounts sold at PlayerAuctions can no longer be resold again on the very same site — PlayerAuctions. This is a security precaution to eliminate the possibility that the account is compromised or was recovered by intent.

If the buyer damaged your account, the correct course of action was to raise a dispute with the order and deny the buyer's refund. Account compromise due to the buyer should negate his right to a refund, and we have a dispute process on the site where our staff mediates to make sure all claims are heard and validated. From the situation you explained, it seems no dispute process took place.

Finally, the price drop might have been due to our platform fees. PlayerAuctions deducts the service fee from the final price of an offer once the sale is made. The fee is generally 10% of an order.

Could you please write back with the order ID so I can check on this and give you feedback?

• Updated by 198578898 · May 15, 2019

If accounts sold on your site can no longer be sold again, then how is it possible i have 2 order id's for the same exact account? here are the id's 4857652 and 4857440 both of these order id's are for the same account and for some reason both order id's arent even what i had the account listed for. I was in contact with support by email trying to dispute this and eventually they just stopped emailing me back. also the person who bought the account does not even have access to the account, i changed the password and he has yet to email me back about the account. All this person wanted to do was steal the items i had on the account. He took the items and left.

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · May 16, 2019

Hello again,

If the account on the two orders you showed me weren't sold already before, then it can still be posted. However, duplicate offers of the same account has to be manually removed by the team, and the reason you are able to post them at the same time right now is because our team has not yet caught on on the duplicate offer you posted.

I strongly advice you to remove the other offer as that may lead to account suspension or other penalties. Our website automatically filters these, when the same account information is posted, it detects the duplicate — you might have changed a letter or part of the information, making the website think the 2 orders are different. Whether by design or unintentional, this should not be allowed and will lead to problems with your buyers. Ultimately, the problem would fall on you as the other buyer would definitely dispute an account that is already being sold.

Please let me know if you have other concerns.

PlayerAuctionscustomer service support

These people are [censored]ing [censored]s. I simply needed to change my phone number linked to my account. The asked me to send them a picture of my id and another of me holding it. I did, they said it wasn't clear. I literally sent them 4 or five of each of the requested photos which my information and self were clear. They refuse to change my phone number. So frustrating. I feel they are literally playing games and laughing at me.

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · May 07, 2019

Hello,

Could you please tell me what your ticket number is so I can check?

For security reasons, we need to ask for clear copies to eliminate the possibility that the image is NOT edited. Our staff uses these documents professionally and will only be used for verification reasons — I can assure you of this.

Please let me know how I can help you with this or if you have any other concerns.