McDonaldspoor service!

R

While at mcdonalds in Lagrangeville ny on 9/30/2007, I was charged a different price then what was on the main menu board. When I asked about this I was told they did not have the new numbers to change the board with. Nothing was done to rectify my bill so I canceled the order and walked out. How many people are being charged the wrong price?

Beware of this cheating place!

• Re
    Reviewer42051 Sep 22, 2015

9-22-15 7:15am, I cannot find the redeem button on your Mac App, then I showed my phone to the cashier, she did not help me, and said she did not know how to use my phone in attitude, no one came to help.

• Op
    Opurbo Dec 07, 2013

I love Mcdonalds but recently seeing the service at Liverpool Mcdonalds, I am losing my interest in Mcdonalds.
    Issues concerning
    Drive thru:Why do people go through drive thru? To save time but in Liverpool branch, its quicker to get inside. From my expericence and my friends expericence, we have 98% times, we hwas told to go to the parking space to get the french fries . Why cannot they inform us while they are taking the order so if anyones in a hurry they can leave .They take money and when you go to collect the order that time you have to wait
    High chairs: you would never find them clean . clean yourself or wait for 20 minutes
    Poor service : you have to repeat your order. Thats day, I witnessed a staff to throw 9 glasses of drink becasuse she did not take the order properly . WHAT A WASTE!
    Mcdonalds should investigate the store to maintain the good reputation.

• Na
    nathan cicchelero Jul 04, 2012

not very impressed with order go there enough and spend a lot of money so not really happy with the out come

• Na
    nathan cicchelero Jul 04, 2012

well when i orederd two double chesse and bacon buger one cooked ok other meat tasted like cook plate and have a fair bit of old lettuce on it with no cheese

Joe D. Customer Dec 12, 2011

Dec 11, 2011, 1220PM. I placed my order for an Angus Burger and a latte with skim. I was told they did not have skim, only fat-free. My wife then orders a hamburger and large sweet ice teak for my daughter, a nuggets meal for my son with sauce, and a quarter pounder meal for herself. Remember the meals come with a drink. She goes to get a table. I pay and proceed to wait, scooting over a tad at the counter. The same cashier then asks me what would I like to order! Upon receiving my order, I notice I am missing some drink cups. I ask what the problem is and am told I have my complete order. The “manager” comes over and tells me the same thing. I was so mad, I ordered and paid for another large ice tea, just to get out of there. The manager made no attempt to apologize. After my blood pressure drops, and I get to the table, I find no sweetener for my coffee or no sauce for my son’s nuggets. Service severely lacks nor do the employee really care.

• Pr
    P.R. Howard Nov 07, 2011

I went to McDonald's, at 7735 North Tryon Street, Charlotte North Carolina, around 7:45 p.m., November 06, 2011. I went in to order a milk shake. Looked around and the place was absolutely nasty: around the front counter where the cooks were the floor was nasty and the shake machine was dirty. No one washed their hands while preparing the food for the customers. The soda machine was dirty with trash around it. The soda machine wasn't even wiped down. A young lady came out and spoke most of the time with some young guys, her age, telling them she was a vegetarian and did nothing to clean the lobby. I sat in the lobby for nearly 30 minutes and the lobby was never cleaned. The whole place was nothing but trash with a 94 sanitation grade. Poor front counter service with no respect: No, " Welcome to Mcdonald's, how are you doing, sir, may I take your order? " Instead I got greeted: "What can I get you?" I was greeted as if I was someone unimportant to them. I am very displeased with McDonald's service. They have gotten so big that customers now mean nothing to them.

• Mi
    Minifitterx Aug 07, 2011

Mcdonalds in sussex Newbrunswick canada is completely poor. They have the worst service in the world, they mess up 85% of the meals, and are very slow. I do nor recommend going to either Mcdonalds in Sussex. the main one and the one in Walmart are completely Pathetic. i am not one to complain but i could not wait to voice my opinion.They are known for Poor service, and slow service. ALSO the people working at these places have poor people skills and or non at all.
    If you have had the same problem, voice your opinion!

• Wa
    Wallan Wombat Jul 19, 2011

Disgraceful

• Ne
    Neal Benner May 26, 2011

3 days ago waited in line 10 minutes ordered a coffee then when it was time to pay i was told there was only decaffinated! Today waited 8 minutes in line ordered 2 frozen lemonade drinks received one had to pull up wait 10 minutes on the other one and the cup was half full(! thought I was on candid camera or something)

• Cb
    cbvndbfjhdfd Dec 23, 2010

Yeah it's so cheap. They use horse meat in burgers. ANd I found a bite tooken out of the burger once and a chicken sandwich my friend got had a BLOODY BAND-AID inside. The chicken nuggets have blood vessels in them once you know what they do with the flavoring and the processing you would never think about going to this place again

• LilMissCrewMember Dec 13, 2010

The number one complaint I hear about McDonald's food is that it is cold and I have never been to a McDonald's whose food was literally cold. Maybe it was room temperature or lukewarm or not hot but it certainly isn't cold. A little tip to help out:

Check this out, it's insider tips on how to get out of McDonald's quicker with your food instead of standing around waiting forever.

• Br
    brutus and belle Dec 07, 2010

In the last six visits I have made to the local McDonalds only 1 order has been filled correctly. I have spoken to the manager on duty twice and found them to be helpful and wanting to correct the problem. However, 1 out of 6 orders being filled correctly is pitiful. As soon as the Wendy's opens down the street I will NEVER go back.

• theyzz yussin 2 much fillah in da meats-it izz sooo greasy thats i passin da gass outta my [censor]! IT WERE'T DAT WAY IN DA OLD DAYZZZ-AND DA BUNSS GET WET AND MUSHHHHIN LIKE AN OVERSTUFFT "PATUTTI"!Day makes u wait in da line while da other pepuls order gets filled-and then you either gets the old burned and stale fries, or to much salt and grease ons dem when dey first dump out-B-U-R-P!!!

• Xs
    xsara123 Sep 16, 2010

Prices change, nothing stays the same. Don't make such a big deal over 10 cents.

• Gr
    GRRRRR! Aug 18, 2010

Green Day wrote a song about you. I bet you can guess the name of it, can't you?

I long for the day when all is returned to dust and selfish, gluttonous [censor]s like you are no more.

• We
    wemaint May 20, 2010

I went to the McDonalds in Texas City on 9th st today. I ordered 2 big breakfest with coffee. I was @ the drive through and was asked to move forward, my order would be brought out. I obliged no problem.

The order should up in a large bag & a small bag inside the large bag. No coffee and no strawbarry jellie like I asked for. I opened the small bag and founded seven surupes two butters two smached hashbrowns all in the small bag. Two of the big breakfest and no napkins or utenciel in the large bag. I was vary vary disapointed in this store and its not the first time things have happened at this location. To top it all off it was COLD!

Hope things change !
    Best regaurds Bill

• St
    Steve7 Apr 12, 2010

Well sometimes they think they can get away with it. Thanks for sharing your experience.

• Bo
    bob5 Apr 11, 2010

I went to the McDonalds in Dayton Tenn. on a Sunday afternoon.I went to the drive thru window with no one in line.After ordering my food they dropped my change in the parking lot. I had to back up and pick up two dollars that were at the back of the building.I ordered Mcnuggets and fries and they told me that I would have to pull up.I was there twenty two minutes and I finally backed up and they had forgot about my order.This happened at five o'clock in an almost empty McDonalds.They told me that they put a free apple pie in my bag for the trouble.After pulling out I looked in my bag and had no fries.Bad service!If you are passing thru Dayton Tennessee stop some where else and eat.

• Wi
    Will Petrucci Apr 11, 2010

I went to Craigieburn McDonalds on 10/04/10 and ordered two small Big Mac Meals and a cheeseburger to eat in. I advised the staff member taking my order that one of the Big Mac's needs to be gurken free and free of gurken sauce. We sat down to eat our meal and noticed that that Big Mac still has gurkens throughout. I had to push in to complain and requested the error to be rectified. Staff advised that they would have a fresh burger made up. A staff member then brought back a Big Mac (which was actually the same one with gurkens still in the bottom of the burger). We knew it was still the same burger as it was the same box with the exact reciept stuck on it and same markings on the bottom of the burger. I had to then push in and ask for staff to rectify the error and complained of the poor service. I will never eat from franchise Craigieburn McDonalds again. My meal went cold in the process and by the time my friend got to eat a Big Mac I was long finished my meal.

• Ka
    Kaht Mar 16, 2010

Obviously, YOU have never had the pleasure of waiting TWENTY minutes for something as simple as a drink.

• De
    dejulia Feb 07, 2010

get a life

• My
    MySassy Feb 03, 2010

We were on vacation in West Plains Missouri and eveytime we went to Mcdonalds which was everyday sometimes 2 or 3 times. I could see them not having decaf coffee ready in mid-day so we had to pull up. When we ordered crispy chicken salads I ordered one with out bacon bits. Special order had to pull up for that. Next time crispy chicken salad no special had to wait for chicken pull up for that. When we left 7:00 am thought no problem. Ordered breakfast burittos and coffee. We paid at 1st window and got to the pick up window no one was there then somone came and started to make coffee handed us the burittos and said we have to wait for the coffee. I said I see you just made it she said"yes we just opened" So when 10 minutes later see gave me the coffee and I said if you just opened how come the food is ready. She said "2groups of people came in when we opened the doors and ordered all the coffee". So why didn't they make more right away?
    '

• Se
    seriouslypeople Nov 10, 2009

HAAA this has to be the biggest joke I've ever read. First, McDonald's employees have IQs at least five times yours, so stop assuming they're the dirt of the universe. Second, you AREN'T God's gift to the world, YES sometimes it's unfortunate to order food at a time when they're out of it, or if there's a wait on McChicken fries so yes, you have to pull over in order to get other people's food out faster. Don't get so pissed about it. Yeah, it's not the most pleasurable thing in the world to have to wait, but please get over yourself. Also, people working there don't have every order memorized so OF COURSE they didn't know what the random lady walking up out of nowhere ordered. Seriously, they have to deal with 10, 000 obnoxious customers a day, you don't need to treat them like crap.

Try working ONE day in that job and then tell me how you feel.

Jon09 Nov 06, 2009

I just got back from mcdonalds to pick up some breakfast only I didn't get my breakfast. Apparently they stop serving breakfast at 10:20. Oh well I will not be going back anymore just because of the Rat feces being put into food. Oh you didn't hear about that? An ex employee who was fired for confronting one of the managers about it told me about it. He said the manager has a little baggie full of diced up rat or mouse parts and puts alittle in the food of people he doesn't like. That manager was not working today which is why I tried to get food from there. That was my last time going to EP mcd's as I do not want a McRat burger with xtra feces.
    Sorry I have no proof other then my friends word but I believe him could you afford not to?

nortonch Oct 27, 2009

i don't really think they're concerned about losing 8-12 people when they serve millions every day. honestly, it's just a mcdonalds.

• La
    LadyxLegend Oct 03, 2009

PMSL @ this

• Ka
    Kaht Sep 24, 2009

McDonald's over the years has had a severe decline in the quality of not only their customer service, but also the food.

I agree that this "food" is among the worst you can eat health wise, but one of the few true "freedoms" we have in this country is the right to the pursuit of happiness. If someone wants to die of coronary thrombosis in their pursuit of happiness by scarfing down nothing but McDeath Burgers, let them.

If McDonald's employees want to find themselves out of work because they one day jerked around the wrong customer, let them.

• Ar
    Area Sick Aug 21, 2009

You are all really stupid.

• Ni
    nicholas248 Aug 16, 2009

sorry that staff dont know that every customer wants sugar!! maybe you should ask next time :)

• Ni
    nicholas248 Aug 15, 2009

haha i love it wen customers walk out cause we dont have to serve them :). have u ever thought that maybe she was on the phone to get a staff member to come in to serve on the front coounter... obviously!!

• Al
    ALDREDGE Aug 15, 2009

I HAVE A COMPLAINT ON ONE OF YOUR MANAGERS AT 1960 E MAIN ST MESA, AZ 85203 MY SON WENT TO BUY HIMSELF 2 SPICY MCCHICKENS AND HE DIDN'T EVEN GET HIS ORDER BECAUSE OF THIS MANAGER TIME 1230A [protected] I CALLED TO TRY AND TALK TO THE MANAGER TO ASK HIM WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM AND HE SAID WAS I THERE WHEN MY SON WENT TO GO GET SOMETHING TO EAT I SAID NO BUT U SOUND LIKE A RACES TO ME AND HE SAID I WILL CALL THE POLICE TO HAVE US BOTH ARRESTED HE WAS VERY RUDE AND HUNG UP ON ME AND SAID DON'T ###ING CALL HERE AGAIN HE SOUNDS VERY RACES. THE MACDONALDS NUMBR [protected].
    MY NAME IS TAMMY ALDREDGE AND I AM A CONCERNED PARENT AND CITIZEN ARIZONA MY PHONE NUMBER IS [protected].

• Ca
    Carol in Florida Aug 09, 2009

I entered the empty lobby of this McDonalds at 7:30pm. A manager was at the front and talking on a cell phone. She refused to serve me. She ignored me. I was standing there with my two young children ages 5 and 2. We were never greeted or acknowledged at all. They acted as though we weren't there . The manager kept talking on her cellphone and walked to the coffee bar area, where she propped her arm on the counter top and kept talking away on her cell phone. The drive-through girl was busy serving the drive-thru and it appeared they had no one to man the front lobby. We continued to wait for 5 minutes, and another couple walked in and waited behind me. At this point I was getting really angry and loudly mentioned that it was unacceptable to keep customers waiting like this with no service. The couple behind me was shocked that we hadn't been served or even looked at by the staff. After about 7 minutes, I got fed up and loudly declared to the manager on her cell phone that I was leaving and her behavior was complelety unacceptable. I called her an idiot and left.

OH MY DEARE I HAD NO IDAE ABOT THE LITLE PITURE'S

THNAK U FOR THSI INFROMATON ITS IS VARY USE FULL I HONET'SLY DIDNT NO

I DO LUVE THSI COMNUMITY HERE AT CONPLAIBTSAORD WHNE WE ARE ABEL TO WROK TOTHEGER

SICNRELY

BLESING'S

REGRAD'S

• MAC Jul 21, 2009

MADAM I APRESIATE THE INFROMATON & I WLIL FLIE IT A WAAY W/ ALL OF THE OHTER UESE LESS FFLOATSO, M & JOETSMAM IN MY HEAD

I OFEFFER MY SICNER ALOPOGY'S TOO YOUO IF YOU TOKE OFESNE IN ANY WAY SHIPE & FROM

MIGT I SUGEST THAT IN THE FUTUER U SIGN ALL OFF YOU'RE CMOOMNET'S WHITH ANA IDICATOIN OF YOU'RE GEDNRER SO THTA THSI KIDN OFF EBMARASINING SIUTAION WLIL NOT OCUR AGAINE??

JSUT A ASUGETSION, , MAEDE IN THE SIPRIT OF FRENDSHI P

REGRAG'S

BELESIING'S

• MAC Jul 21, 2009

OFF CORSE THE AVOVE CMOMETN'S WHERE AIMED AT OUR FAREY TAIL FREND HERE & NOT AANY ONE ESLE, ,

AS AWLAY'S NO OFESNE IS ITNEDDNED NOR INMPLY'D

SIR IT APEAAR'S THAT YOU HALF SOEM KIDN OF PORBOLEM MWHITH ME, ,

& ARE ATEMTING TO SETEER THE COVERNASATON TWARD'S A DRECTON AWAY FORM THE MATER AT HADN

I HALF SENE THSI BE FOUR WHENE SOME OONE SLEFISH LIEK YOU'RE SEFL SEKE'S TOO GET ATENTOIN FOR YOU'RE SELF

AS TOO MY CERDENTAIL'S IT IS ESENTALY NOEN OFF YOU'RE BUSNIESS & FORTHEREMOR I HAALVE MAEDE NO CALAME'S AS TOO ANY SROT OF LISENCING OF ANY KIDN

SO SIR I WLIL KIDNLY THNAK YOU TOO SATY ON TOCIPC, ,

SICERNNLY

• MAC Jul 20, 2009

MADAM YOURE ARE BENIG UNRESNBLE

THSI ISNT RUTHS CRIS STAKE HOSUE

ITS' MACDONADLS', NOT RUTHS CRIS STKAKE HOSE

IF THTEYRE ALOPIOGISED THEN YOU SHOLD HALF JSUT LET IT GO IT SEEM'S ### IF U GOT MROE THAN YOUORE MONEYS WOTRH

I WOLD ASLO AVDISE YOOUORE NOT TOO LEAF YOU'RE POHONE NUBMER ON THSI IWEB STIE, , WHO DO YOU THINIK IS GO ING TOO CALLYOU?? OLNY JOKER'S & TROOLL'S

IN COLNCUSOIN IT SEEM'S TOO ME THAT U WERE VERY RUED TOO THSOE PORE EMNPLOYE'S

FOOR SAHAME MADAM, ,

SINCNERLY

• Ts
    Tshinyane Jul 20, 2009

On Monday night approx 9:41pm, I pulled up the drive-thru at McDonalds to order a SouthWestern Salad. I was advised that it was not available and to opt for another kind. I declined and instead decided to order from the dollar Menu. So I ordered a chicken sandwich, small fries and a hot fudge sundae. Paid at the first window and then drove to the second window to pick up my order. I was then adviced that besides the sundae, my order was not ready, to drive to a parking space and that my order would be brought out to me shortly.

9: 55pm I got out of my car and went inside the store where I asked the clerk about my order. In dismay she did not even remember what I ordered. She asked me what had I ordered, baffled I advised her to figure it out. I was so appalled, i requested to speak to the Manager, to whom I expressed dissatisfaction with the service I had receive. I requested the name of the Manager on duty, but one of the employees suggested that I take a number and call the supervisor the following day. I refused and demanded the name of the Manager. Two people came out, claiming to be Managers. Reluctantly provided their names; Mario Page and Ernest Perez as I intended to report the matter to the Corporate Office.

While the sundae melted away, I finally got my order. Although it was doubled, I was not happy with the way I was treated. Infact, even after they gave me the order, the fries and chicken burgers were cold. The catchup I requested was not included in the bag. I want my money..it does not matter whether I only spent $3.00. The bottom line is they wasted my time, made my hunger pangs worse and basically aggravated by lack of professionalism and poor service.

Torture at McDonalds,
    [protected]

• Cu
    Curt Jun 07, 2009

The McDonald's neearest to my house today, have the most unprofessional and rude drive thru attendants you would ever encounter. Worked for BurgerKing myself back in 19**. My first job. If we were like that, we'd be fired on the spot for sure.

Jack Gmelin May 21, 2009

The employee's are playing around behind the counter. They are not getting the orders right. In the drive through, they are leaning out the window petting a dog with their hands (which have their gloves on) and then handling the food. That is disgusting. The fast food service there is just getting worse and worse. Last, but not least is their milk shake machine always seems to be broke down and that goes for lots of the McDonalds. I hope they do something about this service or they will lose me and my family as customers.