McDonaldsorange pop

J

I think it is an outrage that mcdonalds would replace orange pop with coke zero...who the hell wants 3 choices of coke...there are many of us out there who would rather drink orange pop...especially pregnant woman who shouldnt have aspertame in thier pop...thx for nothing

mrsquigles Jun 02, 2009

Orange pop rocks. And besides, the Coke Zero commercials are gay as ###. They're not clever at all and it's the same joke over and over.

• Bo
    bobobobobobobobobo Jun 11, 2009

McDonald's orange pop is/was the greatest, it was one of the only non-carbonated drinks you could get there other than a tiny cup of orange juice or water. It blows my mind that they decided to put another Coke on the menu To be honest there food isn't great, cheap but less than average for a fast food restaurant, the orange pop was one of the reason's I would go there. Now I think I'll be dining somewhere else for my fast food cravings.

• As
    ashley3333 Jun 15, 2009

The Orange pop was the only reason i went to Mcdonalds, i personaly like burger King better food wise, but if it came down to it i would always decide Mcey-Dees on the account of the O-P being so good !!! Im honestly very upset ... iv been having that orange pop since happy meal days, now i believe my Mcdonald days are over !!! This is now the second time Mcdonalds has cut-out one of my favorite items ... member their personal size pizza !!!

• As
    ashley3333 Jun 15, 2009

No LOL !!! it was an orange drink .. i guess you guess nevr had that, and as a kid growning up Mcdonalds always had pizza, came in a little brown box, with a personal pizza cut in 4 Thick crust mhmmm so good. Thats to bad u nevr had the chance 2 try it !!!

mrsquigles Jun 16, 2009

Getting rid of orange sode is the worst decision any business can make. Mark my words. They'll go under for this.

...Is it a little roomier around here or is it just me? Guess I'll crack open an orange soda!

• Gh
    Ghostbuster Ross Jun 16, 2009

mrsquigles this is Mcdonalds we are talking about. I am sure they will survive.

mrsquigles Jun 16, 2009

No one can survive the absence of orange pop! No one!!

• Gh
    Ghostbuster Ross Jun 16, 2009

I personally like Dr. Pepper, and Root beer. Apparently they don't have root beer in US Mcdonalds. Well at least in the Buffalo area.

northerngirl Oct 21, 2009

I was pee'd when i left for holidays and the nearest McDonalds is 3 1/2 hours away just to get to the window and the girl says no more orange pop...coke zero...I was choked. I went there especially for that but if my son and husband want to go elsewhere, i wont complain.

OH YA...and not to mention stopping at McDonalds in Hinton, AB and it was so gross inside with wrappers and pop cups all over the floor, muddy mess...and the bathroom had water leaking out of the door...I even told the manager on duty that she could be shut down by the heath department it was so gross...We went outside and couldnt even throw any garbage in the cans outside they were overflowing and piled on top of them...sick and discusting. Good Bye McDonalds.

• Be
    beatifulgurl Feb 18, 2010

I eat way more Wendys now that Mcdonalds got rid of their Orange pop. It's probably healthier anyways. I drank Orange pop with everything I ate at Mcdonalds. I was furious when I first ordered and couldn't get my favorate drink. Now I go right past Mcdonalds to any other place, because I don't expect them to have anything better than Pepsi or coke. Pepsi is OK but Coke..YUCK

• Br