Having problems with McDonald's?

McDonald's Customer Service Contacts

8800 707 4499 (Russia)
+1 800 244 6227 (United States)
+44 370 524 4622 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 757 100 (Australia)
+64 800 539 4303 (New Zealand)
+43 810 001 212 (Austria)
+45 33 266 000 (Denmark)
+353 15 138 181 (Ireland)
+31 205 642 666 (Netherlands)
+351 214 405 300 (Portugal)
+41 216 311 200 (Switzerland)
+90 444 6262 (Turkey)
+852 28 807 300 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 635 490 (Philippines)
+27 860 000 040 (South Africa)
+66 26 964 900 (Thailand)
+1 312 291 9224 (United States)
110 N Carpenter St.

Philippines
16th Floor Citibank Center Bldg. 8741 Paseo de Roxas St., Makati City

South Africa
85 on Grayston, Grayston Drive, Sandton

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with McDonald's Customer Service. Initial McDonald's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for McDonald's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about McDonald's. Discuss the issues you have had with McDonald's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

McDonald'sVery poor service, long wait time, old food, items missing

I never expect gold-standard service form McDonalds. It's a fast-food mass producer with a bad reputation that hires unskilled teenagers. However, this experience was next level.

Sunday 17 Jan, 21:30(ish) @Belconnen drive-thru: I ordered a large El Maco meal and a single quarter pounder.

I was immediately told to wait in the the bays - with neither a please nor a thank you - to receive my order.

When it finally came, the person came to my passenger side window when they could clearly see I had a seat full of groceries there. I had to lean over my groceries and roll the window down. They handed me the bag and left without saying a single word.

There was no drink, there was no shaker seasoning or bag, and the fries were old and saltless.

When I drove back around to address these issues the duty member brought me my water but when I asked about the shaker seasoning they said they were out. I explained that there was no signage to indicate this, nor was I told about this before or during payment. When I pointed this out they shrugged and stared at me in silence. She literally shrugged me off.

It became awkward quickly so I left, furious and deeply unsatisfied.

Jan 16, 2021

McDonald's — 25 minute wait gave my food to car in front of me

There was no one in line behind me I did my order though the drive thru. Get to 1st window they ask you again...

McDonald'sI am completely

On the 16/1/21 I've ordered a take away from just eat. On the arrival. Just eat was very rude. And gave us the wrong order the only I got was drinks. My order number 11292. I rang the restaurant no answer. This is not the 1st time. I will not use just eat or Mcdonald again. I have a very upset daughter now.

Again on the 7/1/21 I order no one turned up

I am completely
    I am completely

TheMechanic Jan 16, 2021

Don't use these middle men to get your food, just get the food directly from the restaurant. These messenger services aren't always trustworthy.

McDonald'sService in drive thru

Horrible customer service. Attitude from making the order to picking it up. I'm already paying enough for the caramel coffee so please just give me the cream and sugar when I ask for it. Parked went inside to get them. I'm disabled so it's a bigger problem than just jumping in and out . That's why going through the drive thru is convenient. Not convenient today at all

Jan 15, 2021

McDonald's — Breakfast Burrito & Coffee

On 01/14/2021, after refusing to patronize McDonald's for over a year because of their frequency of getting...

McDonald'sPrice difference

On 1-10-21, i ordered 2 double cheeseburgers and a large fry, when I got to the window I was informed of my total of 7.20 which is more than what I usually pay. I asked why the price this time i was informed the large fry was over 3$ which can't be true, because its normally 1.99 plus tax. I order this all the time and its always 5$ and change. There always seems to be some sort of problem at this particular location, especially during the overnight. I will not be returning to this location at all.

Jan 08, 2021

McDonald's — Customer service

The McDonald's on South 5th literally told me to go [censored] myself after I waited over an hour and a 1/2...

Jan 05, 2021

Mcdonald's Restaurant — Flawed drive through system

Its not your fault that customers don't know how to behave; however, there is a single yellow line...

Jan 05, 2021

McDonald's — Local franchise refusal to honor daily deal

Below is complaint I registered and an initial acknowledgement; however, I have not had my issue addressed...

McDonald'scustomer service

i went to the drive thru and bought a cup of coffee and when got around to drive thru window. The cashier told me your going to get shot. Think should be aware of her behavior. My name is wayne everson. i dont know if the cashier has developmental disabilities. I know lockport do have people with disabilities that work and live there. The cashier that told me that rude comment should work in the back on the make line. She has poor customer service skills.

TheMechanic Jan 03, 2021

You sure you didn't miss understand. J wonder if the word was expresso shot since lots of people add shots of espresso to coffee

McDonald'sA employee

I ordered a large coffee on 1/2/2021 at 10:00 am your employee a hispanic young male employee misunderstood me and he thought I had ordered a ice coffee he was charging me 4 dóllars and some cents. When I told him why so much for a large coffee he began to get mad at me and had a bad attitude with bad service I would not like him to service me again my name is Jorge he did not give me my receipt thank you.

TheMechanic Jan 09, 2021

Large Coffee and Iced Coffee are pretty much the same price. Sounds like he thought you ordered an americano coffee. Americano is the only one that's over $4

McDonald'sRude service, product not made correctly

I buy coffee every single day from McDonald's. I paid for extra caramel and the ladie LORI was so mean to me saying she wouldn't put in the amount I paid for because they are not supposed to do that. She continued to talk loudly over me . If I'm paying for it to be made to my liking then that's how I should get it. Now every time she makes my coffee it's NASTY.

Dec 23, 2020

McDonald's — Separate orders

My friends and I decide at 8:00 pm that we want to spoil ourselves to some McDonald's. So we pull up to...

McDonald'sService

I just had an order delivered in İstanbul/Turkey ehen ı gave the order on phone ı highlighted payment will be by setcard (a method of payment in TR) and when delivery arrived delivery guy told us they dont have the pos!! We dont have cash on us and we had hard time for payment.What a service??i expect of a brand a standart on the servlces they make unfortunately i am disappointed with mc, not a poor service.

Service

Dec 12, 2020

McDonald's — Manager

I am a customer who go to mcdonald every morning for breakfast because I live 5 mins away now I drive 15 min...

McDonald'sPoor food

A royal delux, without vegetable and over cooked. Not a single lettuce. Not a single slice of onion. Have you ever seen ketchup inside the sandwich? The image speaks for itself. Complaint made, not a single word from them. When you have one franchisee, he made whatever he wants and the image of MacDo is hit here. A minimum of 4 franchisees are required in order to get a good service.

McDonald's2 cheeseburger meal

The burgers had an off smell not sure if it was the cheese or patty.

There was no consistency in the burgers, some had only one gherkin while others had two.

The Fanta orange drink was extremely hot, served with a cup that had Fanta orange spilt all over it.

Their prices seem more expensive than the usual Mc Donald meal prices, for example their Mc Royale Meal is R71. 90 which is way more than the price I normally buy it for at other Mc Donald restaurants.

2 cheeseburger meal

McDonald'sCorrect order presentation at drive through window.

Constantly giving ketchup, syrup and other stuff I ask not be included with order. Waiting in the parking wait area over 5 minutes for an order of Two (2) hash browns. Finding pancakes missing from order when I returned to my house. (Ordered big breakfast) (Note ; other items sometimes missing from order after returning home) This problem is not just recently happening but has been ongoing over years. Don't have any such problems at Southington store

Dec 07, 2020

McDonald's — Mobile orders

This isn't really a complaint just looking for information. Sunday I placed a mobile order for breakfast...

McDonald'sPoor service

This is all about Mc Donald Nugegoda branch. I visited there at about 2.45pm today. Employees are not trained well to serve customers and Manager also keep yelling at customers. Hope there is a way to treat customers better than this. Also, the girl wasn't so polite who was checking the body temperature of each customer near the entrance. We've been for other Mc Donald branches too. But never encountered such a poor service. Hope you will consider this as this affects your reputation. If anything please contact me on [protected].