Marriott Residence Inn Seaworld Orlando, FLimproper behavior

I was a guest at the Marriott residence inn Seaworld Orlando, in Florida. I checked out on Friday . I really enjoyed myself and I really like the stayed at the hotel. The only thing I didnt appreaciate was to see two of your former employees by the names of Karla Enchautegui (housekeeper) and Juan Gonzalez (maintenance) in sexual things practicaly like having intercourse in the elevator when the door open please excuse my language. Then in top of that when everyone got in the elevator they continue to kiss and just ignore everyone in the elevator at that moment. I had my three young kids with me at that time and i really thought that was very disrespectful especially from former employers. I actually pulled them aside and asked them their names they were kind enough to provide me that information I just don't know if these are their real name but I got a hold of their pictures and will attach. I did complain at front desk with a receptionist by the name of Dana.
I sincerely think they need to be punish with the proper manner due to their behavior.
Sincerely

An upset guest.

improper behavior

Antonio84 Jan 26, 2016

Obviously not a real guest and this person is trying to defame them

• Th
    the ritz orl Jun 19, 2012

Lol what guest has time to go thru personal pages and search for pics lol ??? Wth yep shes psyco. Angry guest you my friend are no guest your oit to do harm to others image shame on you, u pull this stunt to oir industry.

• Th
    the ritz orl Jun 19, 2012

Sounds like the complainant is mad at juan and karla to me... this is not a complaint shes just trying to tarnish their reputaions sounds like a bitter ex psyco to me lol. Plus marriott employees are nornally very good decent and wont disrespect their guests trust me i work for the ritz...

• Rodriguez09 May 11, 2011

To mellen not for nothing but how u know she aint a housekeeper.. now a days facebook does exist and the same way i view that girls profile anyone else can n can just copy the picture and post it. And every where you go theres crazy people but not as much as NY. I dont think it was right what happen being that theyare former employees . Im a former employee at a hotel and first of all couples shouldnt be aloud to work together to avoid issues like that. Everyone should pay for their actions...