Having problems with MakeMyTrip?

MakeMyTrip Customer Service Contacts

1800 118 747 (MTNL/BSNL)
1800 102 8747 (All Other Operators)
+91 124 462 8747 (Flights / Hotels / Holidays)
+91 124 504 5105 (Flights / Hotels / Holidays)
+91 124 289 8000 (Flights / Hotels / Holidays)
+91 12 4462 8765 (Bus / Rails)
+91 124 504 5118 (Bus / Rails)
+91 124 485 9669 (International Hotels)
+91 124 504 5111 (International & Domestic Holidays)
+91 124 478 1997 (International Air Tickets)
DLF Building № 5 Tower C, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Sector 25
Gurgaon
India - 122002

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MakeMyTrip Customer Service. Initial MakeMyTrip complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MakeMyTrip above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MakeMyTrip. Discuss the issues you have had with MakeMyTrip and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

MakeMyTripRefund not yet issued

Hi,
I am Mahendra booked a ticket via MMT and my booking ID - NF78148263732808.
From Chennai to Nagpur
One Way Flight

I have cancelled two months before however refund is not yet issued to me.
I confirmed with @IndiGo6E they also issued refund to MMT.

I still couldn't get why are you holding my amount? I sincerely request to process my refund as soon as possible.

MakeMyTripRefund amount

I would like to inform u my name is NITHISH KUMAR i booked ticket Abudhabi to Trivandrum 7 may 2020 ..my id no NN7014452478208 and i cancel the ticket because of pandemic situations corona issue..still i not get my refund amount 17500 Rps . December first week i call ur customer service only lady info me Dec 27 2020 u will get amount..why she tell lie about my refund so iam kindly request u pls refund my money as soon as possible ..My contact number +[protected]. Thanku

• MakeMyTrip's response · Jan 02, 2021

Dear Mr. Sukumaran,

First and foremost kindly accept my apologies for the trouble caused you.

With reference to your grievance, we would like to inform you that the applicable refund is in process and it will take 7-10 working days in order to reflect the same in your account.

Make My TripGo air

I had a flight scheduled for 3rd June 2020 from Mumbai to Delhi with Go Airways. My flight got cancelled due to Pandemic Situation .
      I received an email from Go Air that that flight has been cancelled due to some unmanageable situations and i can either go for alternative flight or request for full refund.
      I contacted Make my Trip (which was really hard to contact) they mentioned that they mentioned that they will processed the request and they will check with Airlines and will process the request. Its been months i have been trying to contact to Make MyTrip and their number does not work nor they have any email support. I tried to contact to Go Air and Wow!!! their numbers are also not in use. I am feeling cheated here .
      Flight number :- G8 391
      PNR number :- H7MTXM
      My email address :- mehandi.[protected]@gmail.com

Go air

Dear Mr. Hassan,

First and foremost kindly accept my apologies for the trouble caused you.

With reference to your grievance, we would like to inform you that as per the airline advisory your ticket has been kept in open status and you can reschedule your booking for future dates.

Team - MakeMyTrip Care

MakeMyTripFlight status due to change in travel advisory

I booked a ticket for Manchester-Mumbai on Turkish Airlines for March 20, 2020. Due to the travel advisory, i have been trying to speak to Makemytrip but i'm perpetually on hold. After holding for more than 1 hour, finally lost patience and disconnected. Now i get a message that my problem is resolved but i have no clue what the resolution is since i did not speak to anyone w.r.t. my problems.

There is no email ID that i can write on. I found one email address and wrote on that but the mail bounced back.

How in heaven's name are we supposed to connect with them?

Dear SDabs,

First and foremost kindly accept my apologies for the trouble caused you.

With reference to your grievance, we would like to inform you that we are not able to find the booking Id with the given details therefore we request you to share the correct booking Id in order to check and update

MakeMyTripCancellation charges

Booking id: NN2813352717076, Airline PNR: YKG2R

I am not able to understand your calculation of cancellation charges. As per the E ticket issued to me on 19th Feb, it is very clearly written cancellation charges per passerger as Rs. 16065 by the airline and Rs.649 by MMT. Despite this you have deducted the convenience fee @Rs.1279 as well. This is not at all correct because i) You have taken the convenience fee at the time of booking and ii) you have written very clearly of the cancellation charges on the ticket.
          Therefore, kindly refund me Rs.2558, the excess amount deducted. You have taken the convenience fee once while booking. Therefore, You should not be taking the convenience fee twice especially when you are charging Rs.649 as your part of cancellation charge.

Dear Jose,

First and foremost kindly accept my apologies for the trouble caused you.

With reference to your grievance, we would like to inform you that the applicable refund is processed from our end post deduction of convenience fee as the same is non refundable.
              Please note that the convenience fee is to cover the payment processing charges and costs that MakeMyTrip has to pay to the payment gateways/ banks on every online transaction.

Reards,

Feb 02, 2020

MakeMyTrip — flight cancelation

I booked flights for me and my family(total 5 members) round trip from Bangkok, India to Amritsar, India on...

MakeMyTripairline booking

Dear Sir, This is Balasubramanian. I had booked the air ticket from Bangalore to Hyderabad on 12/10/ 2019 at 15.20 hrs through Spicejet airways. Some technical issue the flight got cancelled prior to one day. The refund amount of Rs.11791 has been credit back from spicejet to Makemy trips and they did not credited till date to my account. After following-up with Spicejet they had confirmed that the amount is already credited to Makemy trip on the same day but Makemy trip is holding the payment for more than one month. After calling Makemy trip they are saying they can initiate the payment after 72 hours. I had lost one more credit period as of now and also they are extending the timelines. If the flight itself cancelled, the amount would have been automatically paid back to the customer on the same day or following day. Nothing is followed in Makemy trip. Attached is the PDF file for your reference. Please take necessary action.

• Updated by Balasubramanian Natarajan · Nov 07, 2019

1. Balasubramanian Natarajan, Adult E64JJI

2. Bhavani Kandasamy, Adult E64JJI

3. Harisanjay Balasubramanian, Adult E64JJI

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
                • Check-in Time : Check-in desks will close 1 hour before departure.
                • Valid ID proof needed : Carry a valid photo identification proof (Driver Licence, Aadhar Card, Pan Card or any other Government recognised photo identification)
                • DGCA passenger charter : Please refer to passenger charter by clicking Here

• Beware of fraudsters : Please do not share your personal banking and security details like passwords, CVV, etc. with any third person or party claiming to represent MakeMyTrip. For any query, please reach out to MakeMyTrip on our official customer care number.
                • Web Check-in (opens 48 hrs. before departure): SPICE JET - Use PNR and First & last name, origin and destination city only.

BAGGAGE INFORMATION
                Type Sector Cabin Check-in
                Adult BLR-HYD 7 Kgs 15 Kgs

EXTRA ADDONS
                • BLR-HYD : Meal Purchased - Vegetarian Meal, Vegetarian Meal

PAYMENT INFORMATION
                • You have Paid INR 12, 948 | For Fare Breakup Get Invoice

MANAGE BOOKING
                To manage your booking like cancellation, date change etc., Access this booking online or download our App for Android or iOS
                MODIFY

2 hrs - 4 days 3000 300
                4 days - 365 days 2500 300

24x7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
                MakeMyTrip Support
                Tel [protected] (India toll free)
                +[protected] (India)
                Web https://supportz.makemytrip.com

Airline Support
                SPICE JET [protected]

Note: Please do not reply to this mail. It has been sent from an email account that is not monitored. To receive communication from makemytrip.com, please add [email protected] to your contact list and address book.

• Updated by Balasubramanian Natarajan · Nov 07, 2019

Airticket booked on 12/10/2019 vide : MakeMyTrip Customer ETicket : NF29152235726966;
                PNR number is : E64JJI
                Spicejet Airways
                Flight Cancelled on 11/10/2019.
                Amount refunded from Spicejet on 12/10/2019.
                Amount holded by Makemy trip from 12/10/2019 to till date.
                Refund policy after discussion with customer care 72 hours initiation.
                Bank credit would take after initiation and another 72 hours.
                Total amount paid from my credit card is Rs. 12716.
                Total amount displaying in the ticket is : 12948.

Sangita Joishi Oct 12, 2020

Booking IDNF70144266171254 SPICE JET PNR:G7DHQV

Airline already refunded but MMT not giving this amount to us. what kind of fraud business going on during this crisis of COVID they are cheating customer.

MakeMyTripwrong timing provided on ticket

Bought tickets for Delhi to Kochi on 13th Oct. Make trip had wrong timings mentioned for departure 15:45 instead of 15:15. Reached counter 2:45 and was not allowed to board the Vistara flight. Had connecting international flights same evening from Kochi. Vistara airport staff confirmed that there was an error and provided written conformation for full refund of ticket within 7 days. Only option available was AIR india business class ticket for INR 38, 147 which Vistara said they cannot fund. Had to buy the business class ticket on emergency.
              Been trying to contact make my trip and raised cancellation from website. Their automated IVR system does not recognize my booking ID or mobile no. Finally spoke to a gentleman called Aditya in head office number who said they would be able to refund and will also assist in claiming insurance from Reliance for the Air india ticket as the itineary was insured.

Now 1 week later have recd. email from make my trip for refund of INR 64 due to no show. The phone line to make my trip keeps dropping off and have explained the case to 3 people there, Amarjeet, Divyajyoti & Aditya including email correspondence with Vistara refund document proof's being sent.

Make my trip need to get over this palaver and get their act together to have this resolved asap.

wrong timing provided on ticket

MakeMyTriptravel ticket not valid

Dear Sir / Madam

I am Sukhdev singh, my brother booked the ticet from malta to delhi through our Makemytrip.My Traval date is today, today i reached to malta airport arraound 05:00 AM, the flight time 07:30am, when the Boarding the Airlines team did not allow to travel, because the ticket is not valid.So i was waiting long time and also request to Airways Customs but not allowed, then i call to our Customer care, Mr.Deepak attend my call, he told wit some time, till now answer, i am inMalta Airport, so Please do my favar to travel today, because my family waiting in Delhi Airport.

Ref:
                Booking Id: NN7111046406130
                PNR-JKHFFN
                E-TICKET NUMBER-055 [protected]

MakeMyTriprefund

Ref - NH7209533295814
                  Charged twice for the above booking. Make my trip is fooling me around every single time over the phone & on the email by providing wrong dates that money will refunded but still no refund. Everytime I'm speaking to customer service they saying wait another day money will be refunded but still no luck. Seems like a scam now. I have attached the emails sent by make my trip regarding the refund dates. No contact is made by the supervisors from make my trip regarding this refund. Pretty disappointing as it looks like make my trip does not want to refund my money back

refund
                  refund

MakeMyTripflight ticket

In reference to the email sent to you on 8th Oct 2019 and today about charging excessively and incorrectly over and above the actual ticket price and displayed ticket price on the website

Please arrange for refund of the extra amount asap

Booking ID - NN7019846704520
                    Invoice Details
                    Invoice No. : [protected]
                    Invoice Date : 2019-10-03
                    PAN No. : AADCM5146R
                    GSTIN No. : 06AADCM5146R1ZZ
                    Place of Supply: Haryana
                    Service Category : Reservation services for air transportation.
                    SAC Code : 998551

abhishek.[protected]@gmail.com

MakeMyTripamount got debited but tickets not yet received. and unable to contact customer care executive.

Hi,

I had booked onward and return flight from Bangalore to Chennai on 10/Oct/2019 from below Login id. The amount got deducted from my bank acc and MakeMyTrip wallet as well. But I haven't got the tickets.
                      Also I'm unable to contact customer care executive.
                      Pls. do the needful.

Booking id: NF21144236208932

Regards
                      Kamal
                      [protected]

MakeMyTripfraud transaction from my credit card

Dear Sir,

I'm Darwin Selvaraj and residing in Singapore. I received my September 2019 month credit card statements recently and found that there was fraud transaction happened on 20th August 2019 from my credit card amounting S$442.97 (INR 22158) as a ticket booking. But I didn't received any booking confirmation from you or from any other airline. Please note, I have not booked any ticket on that day. Hence I don't know any booking reference to check with you on the booked ticket details. I'll attach my credit card statement here for your review and assessment. Please check and refund the amount back to my account urgently. You can contact me via email at [protected]@yahoo.com or mobile at +65 [protected].

Regards
                        Darwin

MakeMyTripinternational flights booking

I found a great flight for Manchester to Mumbai via Jeddah at 31, 594Rp so went to book it. I tried using net banking with my ICICI account, but on selecting make payment it froze. I then reset my computer and tried again- it again froze.

Keen to book the cheap flight I decided maybe I should buy a gift card and use that to buy the flight. On trying this is stated I can not use the gift card as a discount had been applied. The discount automatically applied and it seemed impossible to remove it. I went to on line chat and they said they need to put me through to international booking, I waited approx 90 minutes and never chatted with anyone. I then thought I would try again and pay with a credit card, at that point the price shot up by about 30, 000 more Rupees.
                          I suspect the net banking option (I was still on the make my trip site)failed because the advertised price wasnt available and wouldnt go through, therefore buying the gift card that could not be used was based on incorrect and misleading information by make my trip
                          I would like an immediate refund for the gift card, and apology for the time I have wasted and to provide me with the advertised flight going out on October 20th and returning on November 4th at the original price

• Updated by Duncanb1973 · Sep 19, 2019

gift card order No Order: #[protected]
                              value 32, 000

MakeMyTripjet airways refund

I received a call last week from make my trip indicating that they already processed my refund and it will deposited in my bank account with in couple of days. After that I called to verify the status of my refund they said refund has not been processed from Jet airways. I am believing now that they do not want to release the refund so that they can earn interest on it. Manager also giving the false commitment and he said their customer delight team refused to talk with me. Also, one of the agent told me that Refund is process from make my trip and my bank is holding the refund.

MakeMyTriphotel booking

Dear Sir,
                              I kindly request you to look into this issue urgently and do the needful to resolve it...

Sir I made hotel booking through MakeMyTrip at OYO 29192 peace residency andehri Mumbai from 08/09/2019 till 11/09/2019 for two adults
                              @ Rs.3993 And my booking was confirmed for the same I got email confirmation of ...But now when I come contacted the hotel they say we had received only 2900 and you need to make rest of payment while making check in...I don't know where is the rest of money and why they are asking me to make payment again...
                              Hence I kindly request you to do the needful as soon as possible since I am traveling with my family...

My PNR NUMBER- [protected]
                              Booking Id - NH7516730928354

With thanks and Regards
                              SIVAKUMAR
                              +974-[protected] /+91-[protected]

hotel booking
                              hotel booking

MakeMyTripinternational travel ticket

We booked Travel ticket from Delhi to Wellington via Singapore using Singapore Airlines for 29th Aug 2019.
                                At the time of booking the route was Delhi To Singapore
                                Singapore to Wellington. And we received ticket as well on registered email.
                                On 27th Aug 2019 we come to know that flight is going via Melbourne Australia.
                                Delhi to Singapore, Singapore to Melbourne then Wellington.
                                We are Indian passport holder, in that case we need transit visa for Australia.
                                Now in this short duration how we get transit visa. When coordinated with ccare to date change, they are asking date change charge Make mytrip + Airlines(500 + 15000 INR). When asked for relexation, according to him company policy don't allow.
                                Now why should we pay extra amount and bear losses with this false/hidden information.
                                Shall we approach to legal advisory to recover all damages, or MakeMytrip cooperate?
                                Thanks
                                PNR Number is OMPRPP

MakeMyTripbehaviour of dhow cruise crew member

Yesterday we were having dhow cruise. While boarding the representative from cruise one lady were shouting on guests which is not respectable.she didnt inform from where to make the queue and later she said to captain not to board untill we fullfil her desire. We have paid for enjoyment not for just to listen this type of things.booking id—AMEE NITINBHAI, NL2202391936220.

MakeMyTripextra amount charged after full amount for hotel booking paid

Dear Team, I have booked my hotel in Jorhat(Assam) through MakeMyTrip bearing booking ID: NH7216727194128 and I have paid the full amount of Rs.12325 in advance but when I have reached in Hotel they asked me for an extra amount for Rs.681/-.However when I have contacted to MakeMyTrip customer care and they told me that this was a mistake done by MakeMyTrip and I have to pay the extra amount and they offer me a compensation gift voucher of Rs.2000/- against that mistake. Moreover neither MakeMyTrip nor the Hotel representative was agree to provide me any invoice for that amount.

Therefore, I request you to kindly file a complain against this issue and provide me a satisfactory resolution.

MakeMyTripregarding refund of hsbc cash back scheme.

Dear MMT team,

I traveled to Thailand and for that I booked my Package from MMT (Make my trip) . While making first payment MMT executive told me that there is a HSBC scheme going on and if pay by HSBC credit or Debit card I will get 10% cash back (Max RS 10000 INR) .
                                      I shared my HSBC credit card details to the MMT executive before making a payment and after that MMT executive confirmed that my card eligible for this cashback scheme.
                                      To avail the cashback scheme I made full payment of my trip expecting Rs.10000 INR cash back after 45 days as committed by MMT executive .
                                      MMT executive told me money will be refund me by 15 July 2019 . I waited till that date but even after that no money is refunded .
                                      I followed/following up same with MMT executive but till date there is no proper response .

Please help me in this regards .

Details are as below .

HOLIDAY PHUKET, KRABI TOWN HOLIDAY
                                      BOOKING ID : NL2211041913604
                                      Booking date : CONFIRMED 26 May 2019
                                      DEPARTURE DATE 01 Jul 2019 MONDAY
                                      RETURN DATE 07 Jul 2019 SUNDAY
                                      Payment : Made by HSBC credit card.

Thanks,