Menu
Marriott International
customer service contacts

Marriott International
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

208 complaints
47 resolved 161 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Marriott International. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Marriott International headquarters

2025 Convention Center Way
California, Ontario 91764

Marriott International phone numbers

What is Marriott International’s email address?

Marriott International’s support and contact email address is customerservice@marriott.com

Marriott International website

What category is Marriott International related to?

Marriott International is related to the Travel & Vacations category.

What are the social media accounts of Marriott International?

What is Marriott International's Facebook?
Connect with Marriott International via Facebook at Marriott International
What is Marriott International's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Marriott International on YouTube at Marriott International
What is Marriott International's LinkedIn?
See Marriott International's portfolio on LinkedIn at Marriott International
ADVERTISIMENT

Marriott International information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Marriott International is a multinational company founded on March 5, 1927 by J. Willard Marriott and Alice Marriott with its headquarters located at Bethesda, Maryland, U.S. and key people behind it being Bill Marriott(Executive Chairman), Stephanie Linnartz(President) and Anthony Capuano(CEO). Marriott International currently employs approximately 121,000 people. Marriott International deals in the Hospitality industry industry and offers products such as Hotels, Resorts, and provides its services worldwide According to the latest report, Marriott International has generated US$10.571 billion (2020) and net income being US$-267 million (2020)

Expand Collapse all
Who are the founders of Marriott International?

Marriott International was founded by J. Willard Marriott and Alice Marriott.

When was Marriott International founded?

Marriott International was founded in March 5, 1927.

What industry does Marriott International compete in?

Marriott International competes in Hospitality industry industry.

How to write a complaint about Marriott International?

To write a complaint about Marriott International and get an answer from the officials of Marriott International, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Marriott International can be filed via the specific Marriott International complaint section.

Overview of Marriott International complaint handling

208 Marriott International reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 25, 2007. The latest review I'm complaining about a no refund,, when I cancelled my, room, at the Towneplace Suite, Marriott, BWI Marriott was posted on May 30, 2022. The latest complaint Racial discrimination experience in your renaissance pattaya hotel was resolved on Jun 21, 2018. Marriott International has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 208 reviews. Marriott International has resolved 47 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Marriott International?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Marriott International Customer Service. Initial Marriott International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Marriott International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Marriott International. Discuss the issues you have had with Marriott International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Marriott International’s complaints

V
4:55 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Marriott International - I'm complaining about a no refund,, when I cancelled my, room, at the Towneplace Suite, Marriott, BWI Marriott

My name is Vondell Henson. My email address is vondellhenson0082gmail.com My complaint is in regard to a cancellation at the Townplace Suites Marriott BWI, on 4/22-4/24/22, reservation #[protected] and my cancellation #[protected]. I had a death in my family, and I called Townplace Suite to informed the representative. I contacted customer care, and they...

J
8:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Marriott International - Entry walkway safety issue/damage to property/gender/discrimination

On April 28, 2022, I was walking into the Westin Hotel at 407 S. Congress Street, Jackson, MS 39201 around 6:00 PM (CT) time. I was attending a social event hosted in the Estelle Wine Bar and Bistro and I had on a pair of Brand new and never been worn before Louboutin stiletto heels. I have numerous pairs of Louboutin stiletto heels and I walk in these...

J
2:19 pm EDT

Marriott International - Thief

To whom it may concern, My family and I had the misfortune of staying at your hotel from 3/24/22- 3/27/22, in room number 407. The hotel was very nice and comfortable, but during our stay, we encountered a number of unsatisfactory service levels that I think you should know of and hopefully do something about. First, even after calling the front desk to...