Hilton Worldwide Logo

Hilton Worldwide

Having problems with Hilton Worldwide?

Hilton Worldwide Customer Service Contacts

Maple Court, Central Park, Reeds Crescent
Watford, WD24 4QQ
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 207 856 8000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hilton Worldwide Customer Service. Initial Hilton Worldwide complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hilton Worldwide above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hilton Worldwide. Discuss the issues you have had with Hilton Worldwide and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hilton Worldwideroom issues and service

Clerk has overcharged my Government Travel Card an alleged security fee for potential damages that he claims will be refunded if nothing is damaged; additionally he charged me room tax even after I informed him I am a Federal employee saying that that doesn't matter below a $1000.00. He also charged me a $20 car parking fee which was not announced in the list of charges.

The room itself has a broken heater with unresponsive controls and display. There is also cold air coming from below the heater with a wind noise howling around unit.

room issues and service

Dec 06, 2019

Hilton Worldwide — employee using my credit card for hotel stay

My sister in-law Bridget Edgerton who is a home-based virtual agent had my credit card number and used it for...

Nov 11, 2019

Hilton Worldwide — billing

I reserved a conference room for my son's birthday party as well as a hotel room for the night. I wa...

Nov 09, 2019

Hampton Inn Carrizo Springs TX — unprofessional/rude treatment by employee/manager on duty

I am emailing you to let you know about the horrible experience an employee in Carrizo springs by the name of...

Carrizo Springs
    Oct 27, 2019

Doubletree by Hilton Johor Baru — poor security in a hilton hotel!

This Double Tree by Hilton at Johor is not a very secure hotel, the area it is located is dark and quiet at...

Sep 19, 2019

Hampton Inn & Suites — employment/ housekeeping

I recently worked at Hampton Inn, in Madisonville, KY. I did a great job and had a great attitude. All of the...

Sep 19, 2019

Hilton Worldwide — employment/ housekeeping

Sep 04, 2019

Hilton Worldwide — cleanliness

My father lived in Mississippi and passed away two weeks ago, my wife and myself traveled to be there for hi...

Aug 13, 2019

Hilton Worldwide — service

I spend 4 nights in Hampton Inn. From July 29 to August 2. The first day we enjoyed the pool and after that...

Jul 18, 2019

Embassy Suites Hotels — housekeeping/ front desk

Walked into room with wet floor. Room had not been vacuumed. Housekeeping personnel extremely rude. Expedia...

Jul 18, 2019

Hampton Inn of Clinton, Missouri — employee abuse

I was hired on May 26, 2019 because a 36 year old female who had been employed for 9 months, working at the...

Jul 16, 2019

Hilton Worldwide — employee abuse

I was employed as a guest service manager From May 26, 2019 to 7/15/2019. I was not allowed to eat, and wa...

Jul 14, 2019

Hilton Worldwide — hotel room

We are currently staying in this hotel and have been since Friday, 7/12, checking out tomorrow. We reserved...

Jul 08, 2019

Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn — no hot water

We stayed at the Hampton inn Las Vegas Airport June 28 and also June 29. Immediately upon running water to...

Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inncustomer service representative

Good Evening,
    I recently visited Cincinnati, Ohio and stayed at The Hampton Inn (3024 Vine Street). I was leaving the hotel around 5:30 p.m. I was extremely shocked with the aggressive behavior that I briefly encountered from one of your customer service representatives. I was getting into my car when a young black women (that worked for you establishment) came out of the hotel and verbally assaulted another young lady. I have always had nothing but good experiences at all of the Hampton Inn/brother companies(hotels) I've stayed in. However this young black women whome you have representing your company was almost frightening with her aggressive verbal lashing that she gave to a young women who was passing thru the Hampton inn lot. To my surprise the young white women only continued to tell your representative that she would pray for her. This world has changed so much since I was a child; however I still believe in compassion, kindness and courtesy. I must say that this experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth. I regret that this will more than likely be the conversation around the dinner table and water cooler.

Yours Truely, Disatisfied Guest.

Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Innnight shift manager 11 pm june 29th 2019

We are staying as a group in the hotel and we were being loud so we got a complain because we were in the lobby so we left the lobby and had barely walked out of the lobby being silent when she stormed after us very rudely and told us she was going to kick us out of this hotel and escort us out personally. I am an adult but I was with a group of children and the way this employee attacked us when I was obviously kids was not okay and scared the kids who had no idea why they were being yelled at since they had gone silent after being asked to. I personally find that this women was angry for personal reasons since we had made a comment about how wonderfully nice the usual manager was to us seeing as we were a huge group taking up almost a whole floor in this hotel. This woman ran at us which was so unacceptable and needs to be trained in how to handle situations with customers. She demanded that we return to our rooms and that she personally was going to escort us which is completely innapropriate and ruined my experience in this hotel.

Jun 27, 2019

Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn — room cleanliness

At about 11 pm I noticed a cockroach crawling across the nightstand. I would have normally been asleep at...

Marshall

Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Innthe temperature and staff

4 hour drive to Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz
        17702 IH 35 N, Schertz, TX 78154
        [protected]
        https://maps.app.goo.gl/c2v1FQv9uzheHp999. We arrive at 1230 am just past midnight. We are checked in and proceed to 4th floor. When we enter elevator, it is extremely hot inside. 4th floor corridor is as well extremely hot, enter room and it is cooler but still very hot. Put AC on high at coldest setting. Bathe my 2 boys then go to sleep. My son wakes me up at 5 drenched in sweat complaining about the temperature. It is extremely hot. I get dressed speak to front desk. They "upgrade me" to an adjacent room, same floor, same problem. I am leaving the hotel and not staying the 2 nights I paid for. These have been a miserable 4 hours and 300 down the drain.

Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Innrecent stay at hampton inn savannah, ga gateway property

I provide feedback on my recent stay with Hampton Inn Savannah, GA Gateway location. It was not a good review. In fact it was awful.

Zero response from Hilton/Hampton.

My stay was May 31 to June 1.
          Zoe A Mercer

I am a loyal Hampton Inn/Hilton honors member and I was disgusted. I did not bring this to the attention of the staff because I assume the staff is the issue and aside from closing and cleaning the entire property they could not address the multiple issues.

The issues include:

Broken furniture
          Filthy walls
          Expired elevator inspections
          Sticky dirty elevator floors, not cleaned once during my stay.
          Stained toilet in my room
          Half used shampoo in my room
          Dead bugs is the cieling fixtures in the room
          Old soap/paper wrapper stuck to the tub wall
          Caution Wet Floor yellow plastic signs hung from the elevators interior rails in each elevator the entire stay.
          Filthy lobby restrooms with torn up less than half full toilet paper roll and open broken feminine hygiene box
          Punched in lamp shade
          Pulls and damage to the duvet cover
          A non working telephone.
          A manager you was frustrated that my broken telephone kept dialing the front desk thru no fault of my own and entered my room while I was haf dressed to with great agitation rearrange phone plugs. Which did not solve anything except stop my receiving my morning wake up call.
          Garbage piled up and overflowing in the entry recepticle.
          Employee smoking at the entry and arguing loudly on a personal call.
          This list continues.

All in all Gross.

Value for my money zero and I am completely of the opinion that Motel 6 would have been better.

My son attends the Savannah College of Art and Design. I typically stay in Hampton's historic district properties but due the commencement at SCAD and term ending no rooms were available for my stay.

None the less I made an assumption that Hilton/Hampton is held to a consistent standard. Not so with this property.

I have photos as well which are on my phone. If you can provide me with follow up and an email address I would be happy to forward them.

Regards

Zoe A Mercer
          [protected]@yahoo.com
          [protected]

Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Innunethical behavior

My name is Alonzo Troy Westmoreland and I am the President of MMD Technologies and I have been a Hilton Honors members for a long has I have been traveling for business for over 25 years. I have never had a worst experience because of your employee Kenneth Williams. This the first of several post that I will use file a formal complaint. I was in a relationship with Marisha Braxton and I did not know she lived with Mr. Williams. Mr. Williams located my work number in Mrs Braxton's cell phone and took it upon himself to text around 2am. After exchanges several messages he identifies himself and sends his phone number [protected]. He indicated I can come get Mrs Braxton and text several vulgar remarks. I informed him that I was not coming and that I had moved on. He states he would love to see her face if I would come to his house and tell that I moved on. I informed him that I would not participate in anything of that nature. Mr. Williams calls me the next day and indicates that Mrs. Braxton forget to hang the phone when they were speaking and he thought she was having sex at his house. I hevites me to come to his house. After telling him no several times ai agreed to come to his location to clear the matter up. He texts me his address 11990 Beach Blvd and indicates she has been car a Dodge and want me to pick him up at his place of employment and send the address for the Hampton Inn 1515 1st Street Jacksonville FL. I let him know that I approximately an hour away in Amelia Island he told me come and he would be ready. He called me several times as I was enroute to ensure I was coming. I picked Me. Williams up and he entered my car with several white trash bags. He indicated he was going to pack he belongs and everything would be ok between himself and I. He proceeded to speak or his cell phone with Mrs. Braxton and they discussed. She only said pleasant things in regards to me and our relationship. I will complete the remaining issues regarding this incident on another post and I am currently on a plane flying back to Houston. Thank you.

• Updated by Westmo2004 · Jun 12, 2019

I entered the above complaint via a cell phone on an airplane and could not see the entire complaint on the screen.
                I apologize for the typos and not stating the exact reason this personal issue is listed as a complaint against the Hampton Inn. So here is the full nature of my complaint. Mr. Kenneth Williams used the reputation of the Hampton Inn and the Hilton Brand name in order to get me to agree to meet him at his place of employment which was The Hampton Inn at 1515 1st Street Jacksonville, FL. Here are my corrections to the original post. My name is Alonzo Troy Westmoreland and I am the President of MMD Technologies and I have been a Hilton Honors members for a long time as I have been traveling for business for over 25 years. I have never had a worst experience because of your employee Kenneth Williams. I was in a relationship with Marisha Braxton and I did not know she lived with Mr. Williams. Mr. Williams located my work number in Mrs Braxton's cell phone and took it upon himself to text around 2am. After exchanging several messages he identifies himself and sends his phone number [protected]. He indicated I can come get Mrs Braxton and text several vulgar remarks. I informed him that I was not coming and that I had moved on. He states he would love to see her face if I would come to his house and tell that I moved on. I informed him that I would not participate in anything of that nature. Mr. Williams calls me the next day and indicates that Mrs. Braxton forget to hang the phone when they were speaking and he thought she was having sex at his house. He invites me to come to his house. After telling him no several times. He texts me his address 11990 Beach Blvd and indicates she has his car a Dodge and want me to pick him up at his place of employment and send the address for the Hampton Inn 1515 1st Street Jacksonville FL. I agreed to come to his location to clear the matter up, because of the reputation of the Hilton Brand. I let him know that I was approximately an hour away in Amelia Island and he told me to come and he would be ready. He called me several times as I was en-route to ensure I was coming. I picked Mr. Williams up and he entered my car with several white trash bags. He indicated he was going to pack her belongs and everything would be okay. He proceeded to speak on his cell phone with Mrs. Braxton and they discussed me. She only said pleasant things regarding me and our relationship. This was a personal matter that Mr. Williams involved the Hilton Brand and your location.