Menu

M
Author of the review
3:00 am EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 21st June I contacted Just Answer with a question about a Parking Charge Notice I received. After the initial contact online, I was passed to Traffic Law 'expert' Ben Jones who asked me two questions for more information on my case. At this point I was happy to pay the £5 required to receive the answer to my question, however I was then told it would be easier to talk by phone and did I agree - I must stress that this implied the call would be at no extra charge so I agreed. I then became apparent that this call would cost me £43.68 and I requested that we do not talk on the phone but continue by text online. I received no further communication from the 'expert' Ben Jones although I sent several messages asking if the conversation was still ongoing.

I then checked my bank account and found that in total, £48.68 had been taken by Just Answer. I have had no further communication and now think Just Answer is a scam. I request that the £48.68 is returned to my bank account immediately as I have paid this money for no reason and have not had my initial question answered.

Jun 26, 2023 6:55 pm EDT
JustAnswer Company contacts
Phone numbers
Address

P.O. Box 29045, San Francisco, CA, 94129, US

File a complaint Write a review
Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to you.

We'd love to investigate this further. Would you mind contacting my team through the provided contact details? We're dedicated to finding your account and rectifying any issues you may have.

Best,

Julie, JustAnswer Customer Care

JulieWW@justanswer.com

This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.

More JustAnswer reviews & complaints

JustAnswer - Online scam 243
JustAnswer - No way to cancel 28
JustAnswer - Fraud 65
JustAnswer - Refund 66
JustAnswer - Scam / noanswer want deposit back 27
JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 8
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
JustAnswer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
JustAnswer - Car advice