Justanswer — the unwanted subscription to just answer.
I asked for help from Google regarding its wrongly shutting down my gmail after sending 400 emails on Friday and 350 emails over 24 hours later. Google instead of answering my concern shunted me to Just Answer for a problem Google caused. I don not want a subscription to Just Answer. Please cancel my subscription. I do not want to change my credit card or call my U.S. senator about this.
More Justanswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] justanswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - fraud 
- justanswer.com - no way to cancel 
- justanswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- [Resolved] Justanswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request