JustAnswerthe unwanted subscription to just answer.

M Sep 22, 2019

I asked for help from Google regarding its wrongly shutting down my gmail after sending 400 emails on Friday and 350 emails over 24 hours later. Google instead of answering my concern shunted me to Just Answer for a problem Google caused. I don not want a subscription to Just Answer. Please cancel my subscription. I do not want to change my credit card or call my U.S. senator about this.

• Updated by Mike Huntington · Sep 22, 2019

Cancel my subscription to Just Answer. This is a scam.

• Ro
    Robbie Lynn Melton Paul Oct 27, 2020

They dis the same thing to me since February 4 2020. I wasn't using my credit card because I was trying to pay it off. So I hadn't really been checking on it until one day I noticed it wasn't going down like it should. So I seen some justanswer. Com had been taking out 34 every month without my permission!! I asked one question about my truck back in February for 5 dollars. Well I said oh no I can't pay that, I guess I waisted my 5 dollars. But they removed a paragraph obviously, because it doesn't say anything about how much it was gonna really cost aside from the 5 dollars. I did not sign up for any membership. I got one month back they owe me close to 325.00!!! I'm disabled and why would I want to be a member of that? I didn't they just basically stole my money and my credit card company is trying to help me get it refunded. They r something else, scammers!!!

MARGARET097 Feb 29, 2020

same here. took 44 for a phone call i never got, adn the taking £44 every month with out premission. this is theft/fraud pyure and simple, they dont respond to any questions. they thinkbecause they are lawyers they can get away with it, but if anyone else is having he same problem, let me know and i will start a class action suit against them

• St
    Steve Kustreba Nov 01, 2019

Can't believe $50 a month has been taken out without my authority I tried the $5 trial and they automatictcly put me on monthly account . Been going for months before my wife asked the question . Not fair its theft. I can't find anyone to talk to cancel account . If any one has contact please share before I cancel my card .