Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Websites JustAnswer The unwanted subscription to just answer.

JustAnswer  -  The unwanted subscription to just answer.

M
Author of the complaint
7:49 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I asked for help from Google regarding its wrongly shutting down my gmail after sending 400 emails on Friday and 350 emails over 24 hours later. Google instead of answering my concern shunted me to Just Answer for a problem Google caused. I don not want a subscription to Just Answer. Please cancel my subscription. I do not want to change my credit card or call my U.S. senator about this.

More JustAnswer complaints & reviews

JustAnswer - Online scam
JustAnswer - No way to cancel
JustAnswer - Fraud
JustAnswer - Refund
JustAnswer - Scam / noanswer want deposit back
JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
JustAnswer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
JustAnswer - charges to my account
6 comments
V
Feb 06, 2022 11:19 am

THEY GOT ME too... very sophisticated and clever way to steal from people. The problem with this world is that GREED will always survive. Just think of ALL that the HUMAN RACE could accomplish, if we could somehow remove GREED from the human mind! I'm accepting I lost the money and moving on!

V
Feb 06, 2022 9:38 pm

After a few hours on the phone, I have to give the customer service team credit. They caught the transaction in time and cancelled it. I can expect the charge, not to go through.

R
Jan 08, 2022 9:09 am

these people are a SCAM... if you live in Calif. contact the State Attorney Generals Office of Public Inquiry Unit for complaints and help...toll free [protected]...PO Box 944255 Sacramento, Calif. [protected]

R
Oct 27, 2020 10:26 am

They dis the same thing to me since February 4 2020. I wasn't using my credit card because I was trying to pay it off. So I hadn't really been checking on it until one day I noticed it wasn't going down like it should. So I seen some justanswer. Com had been taking out 34 every month without my permission! I asked one question about my truck back in February for 5 dollars. Well I said oh no I can't pay that, I guess I waisted my 5 dollars. But they removed a paragraph obviously, because it doesn't say anything about how much it was gonna really cost aside from the 5 dollars. I did not sign up for any membership. I got one month back they owe me close to 325.00! I'm disabled and why would I want to be a member of that? I didn't they just basically stole my money and my credit card company is trying to help me get it refunded. They r something else, scammers!

M
Feb 29, 2020 5:18 am

same here. took 44 for a phone call i never got, adn the taking £44 every month with out premission. this is theft/fraud pyure and simple, they dont respond to any questions. they thinkbecause they are lawyers they can get away with it, but if anyone else is having he same problem, let me know and i will start a class action suit against them

S
Nov 01, 2019 7:34 am

Can't believe $50 a month has been taken out without my authority I tried the $5 trial and they automatictcly put me on monthly account . Been going for months before my wife asked the question . Not fair its theft. I can't find anyone to talk to cancel account . If any one has contact please share before I cancel my card .

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1010 complaints