Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] taking more money than I agreed

I asked a question on the Just answer web site in April 2010, it was answered to my satisfaction and I opted to pay from the options given to me a total of £7.00. I have not used the web site since and yet every month the company Myjabill.ComCa take £7.00 from my account. How do I stop them? How do I get the money back?

I have emailed them with no reply.

• JustAnswer's response · Oct 11, 2010

Dear Meg,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam

[Resolved] taking money out of my account without permission

I was referred to Just Answer by British Inland Revenue informing me You would solve my problems but alas you did not so I cancelled my membership within 24 hours but I have been charged 11 Pounds sterling every month since april this yearamounting to 55 pounds sterling> You are charging my account (last 4 digits pn caard 4009)
name Mr I.M.Grant 49 Wensley Road woodthorpe Nottingham NG 5 4JX UK Tel no UK [protected] I want thids sorted out before bring solicitors into it. An urgent reply is requested. Ian M. Grant
message ends

• JustAnswer's response · Oct 05, 2010

Dear Ian,

[Resolved] legal advice

I sent information (as succinct as I could) about a neighbour dispute matter. The first lawyer to answer told me that the area of law was one in which he was not an expert and passed over my request for advice to other "experts". One supposed lawyer answered to state that I had to summarize the matter. I summarized it in the amount of words permitted - to be told once again to summarize the content. I did this and did not receive any answer.

I note from my credit card statement that I have been charged £11.00 and would like this to be refunded. I completed whatever section was available asking for a refund but my credit card statement shows clearly that I have been charged.

It appears that this site is a scam. Can someone please assist me in obtaining a refund?

My e-mail address is : [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

• JustAnswer's response · Sep 27, 2010

Dear Norma,

[Resolved] over / over charged

I contacted your group last month (28 - 30 aug) as i was having difficulties and somehow got you. I was advised of your charges and your policy of a full refund if i wasn't satisfied with your service. I did not proceed with getting assistance of any kind from you, and as a 67 yr old pensioner who believes when guarantees are promised, i'd like to think this will apply in this case.
As i had to give you my credit card details you have this information to send a credit for the a$18
That was deducted from my credit account. I look forward to this matter being rectified - thank you
Allan manton

• JustAnswer's response · Sep 24, 2010

Dear Allan,

chulmleigh deacon Feb 16, 2010

Un authorized charge of $48.00 posted to my credit card account.

chulmleigh deacon Feb 16, 2010

Regret that I forgot I did make a legitimate charge with JustAnswers.com in January 2009. Please disregard the previously posted complaint.--Chulmleigh Deacon. Have registered this correction with the complaints website in the meantime.

[Resolved] taking money out monthly

I asked a question in June and agreed to pay £13. but the following month of July, and August, they have also taken £13.I want them to cancel, but they say I have to guarantee a further £28 to get an answer.My next course of action is going to be a signed dispute form with Capital One.

• JustAnswer's response · Mar 01, 2011

Dear Vicky,

I’m very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the service. I was unable to locate an acocunt using the informaiton that you have provided so, I have sent you a private message so I can work with you further to locate your account.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

• JustAnswer's response · Mar 19, 2011

Hello Kevin,

I was able to pull up your acocunt using the informaiotn provided and I have sent you a message regarding the refund which was processed.

Let me know if there is anythign els ei can be of assistance with.

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 13, 2013

Dear Juanita,

samira1354 Feb 01, 2011

Hi my name is samira abdolkhaleghi .I contact you guys on october and asked a question and I also paid 34 dollars by my credit card same month . but I just notice that you guys are still charging me 34 doolars each month till now wich is febuary .
    in total you charge me for 102 dollars .
    you are lawyer and I trusted you, this not right taking advantage of peapole .please contact me on my email :
    [email protected] or call me at 604-722-6806 and please return my money back as soon as possible .

• Su
    supuu Feb 26, 2011

Hi my name is Vicky, i contacted Justanswer lawyers in January 2011 enquiring about a legal issue which I never received an answer/reply. I paid £22 using my credit card. In february, I realised that the company (justanswer) had taken a further £22 from my credit card, I do not remember having subscribed to a monthly payment system with the company. Why should a firm that claims to be reputable and professional act in such a fraudulent manner; not only did I not receive the information i requested for despite having paid but they continue charging me for delivering nothing.
    I need a refund of £44 plus any charges I have incurred contacting my credit card issuer and the money they have expended in carrying out the investigation on my behalf.
    Contact me on my email [email protected]

• Ea
    eatchicken Mar 14, 2011

Hi, My name is Kevin and I've grown concerned over Just Answer Layers today. I came by the site beliving that it was a legitimite website promising to despinse information at a cost of 32 euros, in January 2011. I agreed to pay 32 euro for information that I wanted and yes I did get the information and was billed in February.

However, I noticed on my credit card on March 2011 that again I'm paying 32 euros to Just Answer Layers for no reason. This is a contradiction to a web site who promises is legal advice when they themselves comitt a crime of fraud.

In the interest of playing fair, I need this refunded. Contact me at [email protected]

• Vi
    victim of just answer May 01, 2011

just ask is nothing more than a fraud.The bozos on this complaint site are in it together.I am a legitimate victim and have had to cancel my credit card to stop them from taking money out of my account.I have also complaines to my credit card company.I am sure I am stuck paying this bill on my card before cancelling.So spare me this soap opera Vicki, Kevin and Adam because like the site you are frauds.Just a warning to anyone who falls into this trap.Cancel your credit card immedietly.

Canwest Vending Jul 08, 2011

Did not know we had to pay every month for a service we do not use. Used it once did not quite answer my question do not need this service anymore. Wish to have deduction cancelled

Canwest Vending Jul 08, 2011

Hope not to see another charge on our Visa acct... People have to stop being taken in by these companies. Not fair play to take money out of someone's acct wthout permission. Isn't that called stealing!!!

• Th
    Thandiwe Oct 07, 2011

last year l had a question that l asked pertaining to naturalisation as a British citizen.For that help you charged me £22 and that was in september 2010 .since then l discovered that every month you have been taking that amount for whole year.This was not the agreement that we made, according to my understanding it is fraud.I HAVE MY BANK STATEMENTS WITH ME AS A PROOF.

• Ez
    Ezekiel Atewojaye Mar 14, 2012

I just discover that Just Answer Lawyers company tagged as (justanswer) had taken a sum of £42 from my bank account on the 29th of Feb.2912..
    I need a refund ofthis £42 from to my account immediately because there is no reason for thjis illegal deduction.I expect this group of lawyers to behave professionaly and reimburse my account without any hesitation as the cannot justify their reason for the transaction.

Ezekiel Atewojaye
    [email protected]

• Ju
    juanitab Aug 07, 2012

This service is a rip off and I am contacting the states attorneys office and the BBB to lodge formal complaintes about the scam. i have not used this serivce, and am being charged 48.00 permonth fr what?? i have emailed and requested a refund and cancellation but have not recieved an answer or refund. I am tired f being taken advantage of, and will not rest until this is resolved.

printer problem

I am being charged 54.00 for answers on my printer.It did not work, I told them so, and I have it on my...

automatically charging my bank account/card.

Last month I actually used the services of Just Answer.com and paid for the service on-line via bank debit card. Now this month there is an automatic re-occurring $9 "subscription fee" I being charged for. I never agreed to this subscription and I didn't have to pay one the first time I used them. This is what gets me, the telephone number they post is an automated attendant and offers no selection to speak to customer service. The website doesn't offer a customer service selection either. When I contacted my bank to seek assistance in blocking or preventing further charges I was told the only way i can stop it is to close out my account and re-open a new one. I don't have to tell you what an inconvenience this is, but I am doing anyway to stop this criminal act against me.

Please let me know if there is other ways to dispute something like this or to at least complain to them directly. I would like to at least have my complaint heard, thank you for listening.

Denise Janing-Burnside

pat murphy Oct 16, 2009

was told get legal advise but required credit card deposit of 28 dollars, and if not satisfied with answer could get deposit taking off. i was really expecting to get it form the judge but this just ansmwer.com showed .they also text my phone which i said was ok but now cannot delete them from my message list of people.i told them i was not satisfied with answer but it still shows on that account and ive been trying to get account closed but to confusing to get around on their site.can someone please help

[Resolved] taking money from bank account

I have once asked a health question online and this site came up. I thought it was a one off card payment, but on checking bank statements they are taking £11.00gbp plus exchange rate to US dollars.
I can not get in contact to cancell any payments bank not helping

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 30, 2010

Dear Mrs, Morgan,

- Adam

[Resolved] debiting my account when not authorised

I used your services once or twice at the most, & yet for at least for the past 4mths you've been debiting my account for $69. Oo every month without my approval, & this must stop immediately. My own son is now a lawyer, so I don't require your services. I haven't for some time.In fact you owe me for all the months that you've been debiting my account. This must stop immediately or I shall be forced to take further action. I require an email from you immediately to say you've stopped debiting my funds. I think they call this fraud!!!
Ruth gibbs.

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 17, 2010

Dear Ruth,

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 30, 2010

Dear Steve,

I have sent you a message to look into the matter of your account for you.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

• JustAnswer's response · Feb 22, 2011

Hello Paula,

Thank you for the information. I was able to locate your acocunt using the information that you provided and we have resolved the issue with your account.

I have sent you a personal e-mail with the details, feel free to get back in touch with me if you have any other concerns.

• St
    Steve Lawman Aug 24, 2010

I am currently visiting the UK & have an issue with a family matter, in using your site for help & advice, I was asked to further give more information. Before doing this & getting a result I had money debited from my account.Why is this???? I'm not impressed!!!
    I can be contacted on [email protected]

paula sargent Feb 21, 2011

I have written you to several times and have had no response. I used your services once in September 2010 and you have been debiting my credit card four times since then, to the point that I had to cancel my credit card. You have neglected to contact me despite my writing to you four times. I demand that you contact me on my email - [email protected] today (22/02/2011) to resolve this once and for all, before I take this to the ASIC. I see that you make a habit of this - but to ignore my request is just plain unprofessional - call yourselves Lawyers! Paula, Brisbane, Australia

[Resolved] unauthorized debit on my credit card

I visited the web site on 2010-05-05 to request information, but at no stage did I provide my consent
to this company to debit the amount of R124.00 on a monthly basis on my credit card.
The transaction for the monthly debit of R124.00 should be stopped immediately and the amounts
debited since May 2010 should be refunded immediately. The amount of R 496.00 should be refunded for the following debits:
5 May 2010 : R124.00
5June 2010 : R124.00
5 July 2010 : R124.00
5 Aug 2010 : R124.00

Please refund and provide me with the proof of cancelation and refund to email : [protected]@saps.org.za

CD Theron

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 12, 2010

Dear CD,

• Dr
    Dr M Vollmering-Schug Sep 23, 2015

I never gave them my credit card number and I got help at all. I was charged on Master Card 22.9.2015 A$ 76 + A$ 5. I want the refund immediately. My card number is :5326 5552 0400 8808
    Mobile: +61 (0) 457221016

[Resolved] cant get refund / overcharged

I tried justanswer.com to get the answer to a problem I was having with a microsoft product. I got the answer on my own from microsoft, but even after I told jusananswer that i'd gotten the answer, they charged me. When I asked how to get the refund they said would be available, they charged me to answer that question. Needless to say, i'm not happy. I don't dare tell them so, because they'll just charge me again, since they have my credit card number. Don't use justanswer.com. I don't doubt that they have exoertise; I just don't think much of their business practices/ethics.

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 10, 2010

Dear Chrish51,

• Fr
    Francoisf Sep 07, 2010

This site should be shut down!

• Bw
    bwasham Jan 24, 2011

I had a similar experience, they told me to purchase the software I was already using to upgrade my Windows Vista (to Microsoft Windows 7), even providing an ebay link. Didn't need it - already had it. They even said I couldn't upgrade an OEM version of Windows Vista to Windows 7, which is not true. I had thought they were working for Microsoft because of the search link that came up with them as Microsoft help, but became suspicious when the ebay links showed up in their answer posting. I then contacted Microsoft and got the answer I needed, which was to contact the software vendor (Digital River) for a product key. The original problem was Microsofts fault (didn't specify whether a Windows Vista or Windows 7 product key was required), but the Just Answer Tech didn't consider my problem, just gave a bogus but clever answer that the average person might believe. I complained but they never acknowledged the bad answer, and after a few days a $38 charge showed up on my account as permanent. The credit card co. called them and Just Answer claimed a credit is being processed, we will see. Highly recommend you use a credit card for web transactions so that you have a dispute advocate.

[Resolved] money and identity theft fake site

This site is grossly misleading and should be shut down!

They have all these misleading things on the home page like, a list of names :(The New York Times, etc) and things that look like 'Seals of Approval' and a Good Morning American video that are supposed to make you think that this is a legitimate, safe, and widely approved site so you will go right ahead and SEND THEM MONEY BEFORE THEY GIVE YOU A SERVICE.
They freeze your money in your 'account' and if you aren't satisfied, you have to force them to give you a refund. If I had not used Paypal, I would have had to report their charge on my credit card as fraud.

My personal gmail account which is MY ACTUAL NAME was somehow associated with the small amount of personal information I typed in WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
It suddenly appeared on the screen folks, gangked from google, because I DID NOT TYPE IT IN!

I never typed in my gmail address, but there is appeared against my will, and since it was my real name, it was then associated with a very personal medical question I had asked a supposed actual doctor. The profile for the doctor was obviously fake, as the profile I was lead to believe I was accessing became a fake profile once I asked the question, with a completely different photo and fake info.

I was thorough and extremely detailed, and asked a very specific question. Not only was my question completely ignored, but the fake doctor left about three generic sentences, the first was the absolute worst case scenario and the first thing that comes up a million times when you google the first few symptoms I listed... the second being 'or maybe it is just stress' which was quoting me directly, AND NOT MEDICAL ADVICE, useless, and the third sentence told me to go see a real doctor. I googled the question BEFORE I went on the site and received tons of information, but nothing specific to MY case, so I went to their site to pay a doctor for specific answers. It was as if a robot pulled two key words from google, and then told me to go see a doctor. Of course, I refused to pay for this, but my money was 'deposited' and I couldn't get it back, so I asked 3 times for a refund and received no answer.

I had to start a Paypal DISPUTE to get a REFUND and a response from JustAnswers.com., which is an obvious scam, these are not professionals answering your questions.

They however did not address the emails from me demanding that they delete my email address from their website, as they will share EVERY DETAIL of your personal information INCLUDING every detail of the question you ask with anyone and everyone on the internet. So I had to eventually sort that out, and change my email address, but I asked them to delete my account entirely, and I have received no answer. I'm still trying to figure out how to have the information permanently deleted, but as far as I can tell, they now own all that I entered on the site, and they have the right to share that info with anyone. So, they stole my email address from some associated Google Yahoo cookie, they stole my money, they refused to protect my information and identity, and now they refuse to let me delete my account. I feel really lucky that I got a refund, but I did have to start a dispute to get one. I'm Glad I used Paypal! Imagine having to go through this with your credit card company!

JustAnswer is a gigantic scam site, do NOT give them your personal information, your banking information, your email, or your money, you will be sorry!

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 09, 2010

Dear Scam,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately and remove any personal information that you may have posted to the site.

pawnraider Aug 16, 2010

Just curious. Did you respond to the person above who claims to be from JA or did you ignore him? I got a similar message from him.

• Fr
    Francoisf Sep 07, 2010

This site should be shut down!

Entry on credit card bill - $18

An entry on my VISA credit-card bill dated 7/22/2010 for $18. I did not get any answer. Didn't even ask a question.

[Resolved] took money out of my account without approval.

I searched on the internet for advice for a problem I had. I contacted Justanswer, com and they got a so called expert to answer my qestion. I offered to pay £11 for a suitable answer.
The response I got I could have got from my 11 year old daughter therefore did not accept the answer and therefore did agree to pay the charge.
I have now received my bank statement and they have debitted this amount without my permission.
What action can I take against these 'thieves'

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 09, 2010

Dear Marps

- Adam

[Resolved] withdrawing funds from my account without authority

I needed a code to get into my phone after trying everything I called just answer they advertised on the net with professionals who could assist with this type of thing. I'm guessing @ this point they accessed my email address and left a virus because i could no longer access my Email and just answer have been withdrawing funds from my credit card for months without my authority ever since, I will cancel this next week and have had to open a new email address.

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 02, 2010

Dear BlackSaturday,

• Ji
    JimEZ Aug 28, 2010

Are you kidding, accusing them if sending you a virus? You ought to get a Darwin award.

[Resolved] credit card

Also with me they have drawn eur 30 (28.98+1.50 charges) for something I do not recognize having ordered - in dkk216.00.

Can you help in any way ?

Or should I cancel my credit card & get a new one from my bank costing me money too ?

Thank you for any help you cn provide.

Paul
[protected]@paradis. Dk

credit card

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 03, 2010

Dear Cosmopolitan47,

• Li
    livewire45 Jul 31, 2010

you should cancel the card and get a new one. in future be a bit more careful about giving your details to people online, just answer can't be held responsible for the user's stupidity.

double billing

These people are billing me monthly. I asked and paid for two answers and they are still billing me $14/month. I want the billing to be stopped and a refund of $28.00.

BUTCH56 May 10, 2013

Oh please don't worry, I don't want you to be billed 2 times. I really enjoy this process and being part of the team is my deal.
    1/27/13 5:06 AM
    I really appreciate the compliment, but Billy is the expert in the question and I responded as he was not online,
    Thank you though and just keep using us!

THIS GOT ME BOOTED AS I MENTIONED BEING BILLED TWICE !
    EXPERTS ARE FORBIDDEN TO DISCUSS THIS WITH CUSTOMERS!
    WE ARE TOLD TO GET THE CUSTOMER TO RATE AND ALSO ACCEPT OUIR ANSWER, BOTH OF WHICH THEY BILL FOR!
    SINCE 2006 THE ONE COMPLAINT OVER ALL OTHERS IS DOUBLE BILLING AND CREDIT CARD SKIMMING BY ACCIDENTALLY SELLING EVERYONE A SUBSCRIPTION!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you though and just keep using us!

THIS GOT ME BOOTED AS I MENTIONED BILLED TWICE !
    EXPERTS ARE FORBIDDEN TO DISCUSS THIS WITH CUSTOMERS!

Google search for "JustAnswer fraud or a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this scam and posted about it, all telling similar stories.
    50 PAGES OF 1 STAR RATINGS LOL!

SEE BELOW FOR 3 SEPARATE EXAMPLES OF FAKE DUPLICATE QUESTIONS USED TO STAT PAD OR BADLY RATE ANOTHER BY BILLY

Are you kidding me ? of course it is a SCAM, why would a Lawyer, Neuroligst or even a plumber be answering your questions at 2am ? the last time I hired a plumber to install a water heather, he charged me $375 for 30 minutes worth of work.
    Anyway, let me tell you about my experience. I had an unlimited access with Justanswer.com, and everytime I've asked a question, the answers were prompt but just something didn't seem right. So one day, I asked the same question differently to two different LAWYERS (yeah my a$$), and to my surpise, both LAWYERS' answers were verbatim, word for word, and the moment I asked what's going on, both LIARS I mean LAWYERS went offline.
    I called their customer service, and May said that I was at fault because I've asked the same question, DAH !!!
    These experts, lawyers, doctors or whatever losers they are, are probably somewhere in India, Thaiwan or some lala land googling, copying and pasting...WELCOME to the Internet World Wide Web aka Wacadoodledoo Wailord

BELOW ARE 2 FAKE IDENTICAL REZNOR QUESTIONS VER BATIM WORD FOR WORD DUPLICATES!

HVAC - Reznor - JustAnswer
    www.eanswer.com/tags/hvac/reznor
    We have an older reznor Rxe on the roof for a pool room. Do, 12/31/2012.

...

www.justanswer.com/hvac/7g5cg-older-reznor-rxe-roof-pool-room.html
    Jan 1, 2013 – We have an older reznor Rxe on the roof for a pool room. Do we just turn the unit on with the thermostat on after opening the gas line or do we ...

----------------------------------------------------------------
    BELOW Are the 2 fake IDENTICALTOYOTOMI question's URL's

# 1, posted @ 505pm Value $30
    Toyotomi OM22 unit shutting error code EE 6. Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:05 PM

JACUSTOMER-fweorbzg- (Offline) -- 0 Positive Ratings / 1 Question
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 PM

Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 PM Brand: Toyotomi Oil Muser sassyrector (Offline) -- 1 Positive Rating / 1

OBVIOUS SET UP,

I HAVE A TOYOTOMI ANSWER BILLY HAD TO GREG KELSEY

THE FAKE HOME INSPECTOR BILLY USES TO MONEY LAUNDER AND STAT PAD,

HOWEVER THE ANSWER WAS GIVEN MANY TIMES,

THE OBTUSE CUSTOMER"billy" INSISTED ON CLEANING A SELF CLEANING PART. FINALLY FED UP WITH THE CHARADE REPOSTED BILLYS ANSWER ACCEPTED IN HIS TOYOTOMI QUSTION FOR $9.50, BOY DID HE GO CRAZY, I HAD TO SHOW THE TROLL I KNEW, AND HE WAS LIVID!

You find all the interesting stuff...

HERE BILLY1961 TELLS GREG A TOYOTOMI IS "INTERESTING" STUFF...LOL!

Posted 1 minute ago

To determine if JustAnswer.com Pearl.com is a scam, conduct a "reverse image search" (tineye)on the pictures JustAnswer.com aka Pearl.com sends you as representing whom you are corresponding. you. TinEye.com has developed a new technology that allows you to Input an image and see where, if anywhere else, that image appears on the internet. If you input the individual experts pictures and they show up elsewhere on the internet in a different context, that proves that the pictures don't belong to the person you are corresponding with at all.

Here is a link to the TinEye.com reverse image search engine: http://www.tineye.com

Since this fraud occurs through use of the internet, you report it to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (a division of the FBI that specifically handles internet fraud) at the following address: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

You can also submit a claim with the Federal Trade Commission's bureau of consumer protection here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted about it online, all telling similar stories.

JustAnswer.com aka Pearl.com HVAC expert
    Phil and Billy using fake pictures! Phil is a German denture ad actor ! and Billy is a pic used in a French Plumbers ad!

BILLYS FAKE PICTURE FROM A FRENCH PLUMBERS AD!

Peer review was a good idea, but some experts were colluding with others to eliminate
    alumalite /phil

Billy1961 began a methodical brazen campaign to eliminate the competition, Quoted from

This question below began billys campaign against me.

http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7ep3s-fan-lennox-electric-furnace-model-es4-20-1- works.html

Here below months and 70 peer reviews later, Billy interjects yet factually
    incorrect, proven wrong, then rudely harasses EXPERT in public! before the customer and
    negative peer reviewed on this as well.

Here is me fixing issue Billy had not for a year! made Billy furious with each one and there are many!

similar stories.

pictures don't belong to the person you are corresponding with at all.

following address: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

similar stories.

JustAnswer.com aka Pearl.com HVAC expert

used in a French Plumbers ad!

Advisory-Opinion-12-03.aspx

FAKE HOME INSPECTOR GREG KELSEY BELOW USED BY BILLY TO STAT PAD MONEY LAUNDER
    Greg Kelsey's Questions and Answers Category

Question Customer Value Status Most Recent Hi Billy, I hope you're having a good Christmas week! Today Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/29/2012 12:41 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/27/2012 10:01 AM by another Expert Locked by Customer Service Greg Kelsey $15 Closed by Moderator 12/19/2012 6:41 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, yesterday afternoon I inspected a home that had an Greg Kelsey $15 Timed Out 12/19/2012 3:58 AM by another Expert Hi Billy, I inspected a large multi-family and retail store Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/18/2012 6:18 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, I hope this finds you well. Today I inspected a one-year-old Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/17/2012 4:16 PM by another Expert Good morning Billy, Yesterday I inspected a home that had a Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/16/2012 8:41 AM by another Expert Good morning Billy, yesterday I inspected a direct vented concentric Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/15/2012 4:40 AM by another Expert ra - 614 Greg Kelsey $15 Closed by Moderator 12/14/2012 4:08 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, Inner City Products gas warm air furnace S/N L940118287; Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/13/2012 3:18 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, today I inspected an electric water heater manufactured Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/12/2012 3:33 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, today I inspected a home that has a natural gas direct Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/8/2012 4:40 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, today I inspected and Energy Kinetics System 2000 Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/7/2012 5:04 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, I meant to ask the ages of Fijitsu A/C systems S/N Greg K

BELOW NOTICE CUSTOMER SHAYS THANKING V12 TECH, THIS ANGERED BILLY WHO POSTED THIS TOYOTOMI UNIT A VERY RAE UNHEARD OF UNIT THAT THE HOME INSPECTOR HAD RECENTLY ASKED BILLY ABOUT, NO EXPERTS ANSWEREED THIS $30 QUESTION FROM ITS 505 pm POSTING, DESPITE THE FACT 9 EXPERTS WERE ONLINE THEN TOO, THIS WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION BY A NICE EXPERT WHO WARNED ME BILLY WAS SETTING ME UP WITH FAKE AND OBTUSE/ABUSIVE CUSTOMERS WHO WOULD RATE ME BADLY, I WAITED AND AT 540 pm A NEW TOYOTOMI QUESTION WAS ASKED ALSO WITH FUEL FAULT, EXCEPT THIS ONE WAS ONLY VALUED AT $9.50, I WAS REALLY AMAZED AT THE MOVE, I NEXT SAW BILLY ASNSWERING IT IN 6 MINUTES AND IGNORING THE $30 QUESTION POSTED 1ST.
    AT 630 PM I WAS ASKED BY A MOD TO HELP THE CUSTOMER, I SAID I FELT THIS WAS A SET YP AND EXPLAINED WGY, THAT OUT OF 9 EXPERTS NOBODY TOUCHED IT INCLUDING THE ONE WHO IS KNOWN TO DO THIS TACTIC, BILLY1961, WHO HAD ANSWERED THE LATTER TOYOTOMI QUESTION VALUED AT $9., 50 WHILE SUSPICIOUSLY IGNORING THE $30 ONE AS WELL AS NO BODY ELSE WHICH WAS TOO WEIRD!

RosalynShays:
    V12Tech, Thank you for your answer and follow-up. Please point out or send me a link containing your bonus and rating information. Both Billy and you responded to parts of my question and I only have a link for Billy.
    Sent to HVAC Experts on 1/27/2013 at 4:28

1/27/13 5:03 AM
    Thank you though and just keep using us!

THIS PISSED BILLY OFF SO HE DID THIS.

Toyotomi OM22 unit shutting down with error code EE 6.
    JACUSTOMER-fweorbzg
    Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:05 PM Value: $30.40

SURE ENOUGH, I GET THE HYPER BILLY, RUDE, OBTUSE DERELICT POSING AS A CUSTOMER, RATES BADLY AND COMES TO SAVE THE DAY REPEATINGS WHAT I HAD SAID AND WAS ACCEPTED THANKED HIMSELF LOL!!
    --------------------------------
    BELOW Are the 2 TOYOTOMI question's URL's

-Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 PM

AN OBVIOUS SET UP, I HAVE A TOYOTOMI ANSWER BILLY HAD REMARKED TO GREG KELSEY FAKE HOME INSPECTOR BILLY USES TO MONEY LAUNDER AND STAT PAD, BOY YOU REALLY FIND THE WEIRD ONES!
    PREDICTABLY HE USED THIS UNITS BIZZARE DESIGN IN ATTEMPT TO CONVEY INCOMPETENCE, HOWEVER THE ANSWER WAS GIVEN MANY TIMES, OBTUSE CUSTOMER INSISTED ON CLEANING A SELF CLEANING PART. FINALLY FED UP WITH THE CHARADE REPOSTED BILLYS ANSWER ACCEPTED IN HIS TOYOTOMI QUSTION FOR $9.50, BOY DID HE GO CRAZY, I HAD TO SHOW THE TROLL I KNEW, AND HE WAS LIVID!
    SEE # 1 for obtuse shill billy1961
    SEE BELOW FOR BILLY SAYING TOYOTOMI AN 'INTERESTING' UNIT! LOL.

You find all the interesting stuff...

HERE BILLY1961 TELLS GREG A TOYOTOMI IS "INTERESTING" STUFF...LOL!, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

protect your identity and earnings, and
    •Change your email and passwords for both our sites and PayPal, as well as any other online accounts for which you may have used similar credentials.

JUST ANSWER, WHY NOT WARN THE CUSTOMERS?WHY ARE YOU SCARED
    OF CUSTOMERS INSPECTING THEIR STATEMNTS?
    DISCOVERING YOUR MALFEASENCES?
    YOU SHOULD BE KNOCKING ON DOORS LETTING PEOPLE KNOW!
    MY INFO WAS POSTED BY BILLY, AKA BILLY1961, YOU MAKE ME SICK,
    THIS IS DISGUSTING YOU ENABLE THIEVERY TO HIDE YOUR THIEVERY! UNBELIEVABLE!! YOUR QUALITY EXPERT FROM HARVARD SHOULD BE DISBARRED AND PUBLICLY CANED! WHAT INCOMPETENCE, HOW SHAMEFUL TO SMUDGE HARVARDS GOOD NAME WITH THE SLIPPERY CREDIT CARD MINEFIELD OF JUST ANSWER AND ITS 53 SPIN OFF RIP OFF SATTELITES AS PEARL.COM! ANSWERNEST.COM E ANSWER, PEARL MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP RIPPING OFF EXPERTS AND CUSTOMERS.
    WHO ELSE CALLS A TIP A BONUS?,
    YOU CALL A TIP A BONUS SO YOU ### CAN DIP YOUR FECAL STAINED HANDS INTO THE POT OF DIRTY CASH!
    THE YOU KNOW WHAT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN BOYS!

Your online safety is at risk
    Please add [email protected] to your address book to help ensure timely delivery of your conversation notifications.

Pearl.com JustAnswer Keeping our playing field fair

February 19, 2013

Dear professionals,
    We write you today in response to reports of professionals using "scripts" to automatically lock questions.
    We want to make clear how using scripts can get you removed from the site, as well as compromise your personal information. We regret that such actions were confirmed on our site, and we look forward to creating and maintaining a fair environment with your help.
    Recent actions

The JustAnswer and Pearl.com team has been committed to tracking the problem and eliminating it. We have researched the problem and developed the technology to identify professionals using a script or program to automatically lock questions.

You should understand, as noted below and as explicitly stated in the Expert Agreement, using any program to unfairly manipulate our site is forbidden and may result in removal from all categories without redress.

By agreeing to this Expert Agreement and completing the online registration process, you are agreeing that:
    •(g) You will not use any automated programs to automatically lock questions that are posted on the website.
    We have taken swift action and removed 26 professionals who had been practicing scripting.

We will continue to run testing at differing intervals and with different methodologies to catch professionals using an automated program or script.

JUSTANSWER WONT INFORM THE CUSTOMERS THEIR DATA HAS BEEN COMPROMISED! OUT OF FEAR OF CUSTOMERS REVIWING STATEMENTS!

Google search and you will find thousands of examples of people victimized by this scam and posted about it, all similar stories.
    To determine if JustAnswer, Pearl.is a scam, conduct a "reverse image search" (tineye)on the pictures JustAnswer, aka Pearl. sends you as representing whom you are corresponding.

O--------orange------O/B
    W3-------black-------E
    Y--------yellow-------Y
    W2-------white-------AUX
    G---------green------G
    R----------red--------RC/R(jumped)
    X----------blue-------C

me on a complicated one

me on another diagram archived.

another one of mine!

Posing as an expert online to rip off customers who pay $30-$100 for information! Bad enough they are not real experts but too lazy to even google the correct data! and this will be considered an accepted response, tells you how much their experts ratings are worth!

Jerry :
    I am not extremely versed in the zoned systems, but this wiring looks like it is a stand alone system.

Jerry
    If there is no fuse, then most likely the transformer is blown, if you had a direct short at any time on your c wire.

JACUSTOMER-j2l7fnew- :
    also, going into the furnace terminals, there is another white wire going into the Y terminal and another red going into

the C terminal, so 7 wires and only 5 at each thermostat

Jerry :
    Do you know where this red, and white Y and C, wires are coming from? Or going to? It looks like a separate thermostat wire

going somewhere.

@@
    1st huge error is saying C or common cannot be grounded or it is a short, this is pathetically inaccurate and precludes the

possibility of effectively making a repair/diagnosis or having performed this job ever let alone years! If you do not know

this basic theory you could never know anything beyond this!!

WHEN THE CUSTOMER SAYS THIS, ...
    there is another white wire going into the Y terminal and another red going into the C terminal, so 7 wires and only 5 at

each thermostat...

THIS IS THE 5 THERMOSTAT WIRES, 1=RED, 2=WHITE, 3=YELLOW, 4=GREEN, 5=COMMON, ...
    THE REMAINING 2 WIRES HE MENTIONS ARE TO THE AC UNIT OUTSIDE YELLOW AND COMMON,

C = COMMON 24V IS GROUNDED AT THE TRANSFORMER! YOU CANNOT SHORT ANYTHING WITH SHORTING COMMON TO GROUND,
    ONLY THE HOT LEG WILL BLOW A FUSE IF GROUNDED!!

Jerry :
    Anytime the power is grounded out. with either the red or c terminal, it is a direct short, my guess is the bare wires may
    have touched each other when the thermostat cover was installed.
    @@ THIS IS PATHETICALLY WRONG! THIS IS 1ST WEEK MATERIAL! APPRENTICES MUST KNOW THIS LET ALONE A TECHNICIAN! TO IMAGINE A

SO CALLED EXPERT IS POORLY VERSED IN LOW VOLTAGE THEORY IS IMPLAUSIBLE AS ALL VOLTAGES OBSERVE THE SAME LAWS, WHICH MEANS

IF YOU ARE POOR AT LOW VOLTAGE YOU ARE POOR AT ALL VOLTAGES AS EVIDENCED! TO BILL POOR CUSTOMERS FOR INACCURATE DATA IS

PATHETIC! NO WONDER THEY GET A 90% RATING! THEY ARE ASKING PEOPLE WHO ARE UNQUALIFIED TO RATE THEM!
    COMMON 12V IS GROUNDED AT THE TRANSFORMER IF YOU WERE AN ACTUAL EXPERT OR EVEN BOTHERED TO LOOK AT WIRING DIAGRAM EVER!
    THE EXPERT DOES NOT EVEN REALIZE THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WIRES THERE FOR 2 STATS, OR HE NEEDS A ZONE BOARD! WHICH IS NOT SEEN

IN
    ANY PICS OR EVEN MENTIONED!
    Jerry :
    I am not sure how this would be configured.

AFTER 30 POSTS JERRY OPTS OUT AND RPEN7111 STEPS IN AND GETS EVEN WORSE
    THIS IS SCARY! LOOK AT THIS LOGICALLY THE TRANSFORMER MUST BE ON TO HAVE ANYTHING RUN ON A HVAC SYSTEM,
    THE CONTROL VOLTAGE IS 24 VOLTS, KNOWING THIS LOOK AT THIS STATEMENT FROM THE ALLEGED EXPERT, ...

If you have time the unit contactor looks burned bad on one side this can cause you to only get 115 volts not enough for
    transformer to work right, ...
    rpen7111[OPTED OUT]
    @@
    THIS IS RIDICULOUS!EVEN IF YOU KNOW ZERO OF HVAC! THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUSLY RIDICULOUS TO ASSERT!
    THE CONTACTOR DOES NOT HAVE TO BE CLOSED TO POWER THE TRANSFORMER!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
    THIS WOULD MEAN THE UNIT HAS TO TURN ON BEFORE IT CAN ENERGIZE THE TRANSFORMER TO THEN BE ENERGIZED BY THE TRANSFORMERS 24

VOLTS!

SAYING, IF YOU ONLY GET 115V THAT'S NOT ENOUGH SO PUSH THE CONTACTOR IN, IS INSANE!IT WILL START THE COMPRESSOR AND SOMEHOW
    ENERGIZE A TRANSFORMER THAT ALREADY SHOULD BE POWERED WHETHER THE UNITS ON OR OFF OR WHATEVER! A CLOSED CONTACTOR EQUALS A
    RUNNING COMPRESSOR ! THINK ABOUT THIS!IF CLOSING THE CONTACTOR WERE REQUIRED TO POWER THE TRANSFORMER TO POWER THE STAT,
    HELL NO! THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL AND IS EMBARRASSING, ACTUALLY, WAS THIS EXPERT DRUNK?
    ONE OF THE WORST ANSWERS I HAVE EVER SEEN HERE!
    BUT LOOK BELOW! TESTING TO GROUND FOR 115V THINKING THAT MEANS ANYTHING! PATHETIC! TO GROUND ONLY TELLS YOU IF IT IS

SAFE TO TOUCH NOT IF THERE IS ACTUALLY 230V THERE!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

that sounds pretty cold.the doors and windows will just keep the units running too long if open and can cause it to over
    heat.We need to know why you are not reading 230 volts ac on the bottom of the contactor.will you read one wire at a time
    just touch one wire and put the other lead on the meter to some metal on unit or to ground wire near contactor
    Please allow me the time to do my best to help with your question before rating me.thank you.
    Picture
    rpen7111[OPTED OUT] (Offline)

@@
    TESTING TO GROUND IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO TROUBLESHOOT!YOU NEED TO TEST ACROSS THE SIDES OR LEGS OF POWER,
    L-1 AND L-2, TO GROUND IS OK FOR TESTING WHETHER YOU WILL BE SHOCKED, BUT DOES NOTHING TO TROUBLESHOOT AS THE 115 V TO

GROUND
    MAY BE BACKFEDING AND READ ON BOTH LEGS WHEN IN FACT YOU ONLY HAVE 1 LEG OF 115V RATHER THAN 2 LEGS FOR A TOTAL OF 230V
    TESTING TO GROUND IS AN AMATEURISH METHOD AND ONE THAT WILL FOOL YOU.

Im sorry, but its kind of new to me answering questions I love to make the repairs by hand but im trying to get better
    online where I cant see the unit so don't feel bad at least you are willing to try.
    I really beleive the transformer is bad if you happened to short the common wire for tstat, or the control board is bad.
    when you know there is 230 volts there we can read the 24 volts again if it is there the control board is bad, if no 24
    volts the transformer is bad

rpen7111[OPTED OUT] (Offline)

EXPERT RPEN7111 SAYS, ...

REALLY? 2 experts saying you can short a transformer by grounding the common leg, 2 EXPERTS ignorant of the fact every

transformers 24v
    common leg is grounded ! not on just this one, but on every unit!this is ridiculous they do not realize this and say this,
    evidencing the expertise is poor on this site for hvac!

Jerry :

There is no repercussion for repeated abuse, Peer review was a good idea, but some experts were colluding with others to

eliminate the competition that way... on very thin pretexts.

phil/alumilite to V12tech

Just Answer, Pearl.com and the new spin offs, answernest.com, E answers.com, etc.should strongly sanction unfounded and
    retaliatory false reports.
    Experts as billy1961 who file retaliatory and false reports should be sanctioned in some way.
    The ability to create an acrimonious environment/atmosphere by these childish people must have some form of moderation and
    oversight; possibly including moderator review of a report BEFORE it is delivered to the intended expert, so that it's true
    nature can be assessed and prevent unnecessary back and forth, false reporting, childish behavior, and increased
    administrative time for everyone unnecessarily.
    If the report feature is abused, then an expert should have their ability to report temporarily suspended, to start,
    with greater sanctions being applied for subsequent violations.comments with other experts personal information

Billy1961 began a methodical brazen campaign to eliminate the competition,
    Quoted from
    words of phil/alumilite in JA forum

Explanation That was way brighter than most of us here, including me. why did you opt out?

PHIL/ALUMILITE, SAID I WAS ONE OF THE BEST AND BILLY WAS ABUSING PEER REVIEWS

MY BEING THE BETTER TECHNICIAN AND WINNING EVERYTIME PISSED BILLY OFF! DOOMING ME!!

Evidencing an ongoing abusive pattern, the entire 6 months enabling abusive acts expert, despite experts discussing this abuse openly, JA denyied any abuses, See how their "experts"Jerry, billy1961 & RPEN7111, do not even know the basics! below!

THIS IS TYPICAL NEW EXPERT WELCOME! BELOW AND IT GETS WORSE!

Expert: Chas replied 1 hours ago.
    Hi, I noticed another expert posted on top of me. Please note this expert just showed up today and has no satisfied
    customers. I wanted you to know that in advance before you spend money on his answer or the part he wants you to replace..

eliminate the competition that way... on very thin pretexts.

phil/alumilite to V12tech

retaliatory false reports.
    administrative time for everyone unnecessarily.

Billy1961 began a methodical brazen campaign to eliminate the competition,
    Quoted from

PHIL/ALUMILITE, SAID I WAS ONE OF THE BEST AND BILLY WAS ABUSING PEER REVIEWS

Evidencing an ongoing abusive pattern, the entire 6 months enabling abusive acts expert, despite experts discussing this abuse openly, JA denied any abuses, BY BILLY THE HVAC MENTOR, WHO KNOWS NOTHING!
    YET HAS SATTELITES WITH HIS NAME IN THE URL

AS WELL AS ROTATING AVATARS AND HANDLES BILLY, billy, billy61, billy1961, Billy1961

BUTCH56 May 10, 2013

50 PAGES OF 1 STAR RATINGS LOL!

BELOW ARE 2 FAKE IDENTICAL REZNOR QUESTIONS VER BATIM WORD FOR WORD DUPLICATES!

HVAC - Reznor - JustAnswer
    www.eanswer.com/tags/hvac/reznor
    We have an older reznor Rxe on the roof for a pool room. Do, 12/31/2012.

...

I HAVE A TOYOTOMI ANSWER BILLY HAD TO GREG KELSEY

THE FAKE HOME INSPECTOR BILLY USES TO MONEY LAUNDER AND STAT PAD,

HOWEVER THE ANSWER WAS GIVEN MANY TIMES,

You find all the interesting stuff...

HERE BILLY1961 TELLS GREG A TOYOTOMI IS "INTERESTING" STUFF...LOL!

Posted 1 minute ago

on line scam

On June 16, 2010 I was on line looking for information on my medical problem. I found a general answer on line but wanted a better one so up pops just answer so I go on it. They say if you do not accept the answer they give you there is no charge. They fail to tell you that they will charge you first to make sure you have the money in the bank just in case you agree with the answer you get. That is why you get stuck at having to give them all your personal infro. to be able to get in to ask your question. So I did and when I got on line with "their so called doctor" It was as if I was reading the same thing I had got myself almost word for word. so I did not want accept the answer. upon telling them this (and I don't know how I came across the area were I could tell them so. )they wanted me to ask another doctor when I said no and started to tell them that I was wanting to make a law suite on them and would get in touch with the BBB they then put a person saying they were a lawyer and how could they help me. I had to shut down my computer my self to get out of their web page. After that I came back onto the computer and went to check my bank account they had not ONLY charged me for the first question but also for the second and third ones I never asked ! The bank statement I looked had three different charges then a place were they crided it back to me then droped the third one and then doubled the total of the other two and charged me for that. The date on this at that time was 6-16&17 2010. So I called my bank fraud line . When the lady on the phone brought up my account on her computer she was able to see how they had hacked into my account changing every thing and wile I was on the phone with her she contacked the bank fauld web sight. and filed the complaint. She gave the number of the file ans said that they would be sending me paper to fill out. And suggested I call the BBB. so on the 18th of june when I found the web sight for the BBB i went to my bank sight to get a copy of the bank page to submit to the BBB. Whe I looked at it they had come back into my account and hacked away again! This time they chasnged the date on the charge to the 18th. and every thing but the one charge (for the two question I was surpposed to of made) was on the page. All the different chargest and prof of them hacking my account was gone. Even at this I still filed with BBB on them.
The BBB has another company that acted on my be half ( a middle person). As thing went on they returned my money back to me and as they were cleaning up their files they came across a time back in 2-2010 were my husband had used the sight and did not accept the answer but they never gave him the money back. but because we both use the same e-mail they gave me back that money too! I was asking for extra money for the the stress and suffrage I had been going throught as I am Bi-polar and it had caused me to go into a manice depresstion were I would not be able to sleep do to worring about the hacker, the chargest the bank was charging me ( the fraud people were not able to fine any thing wrong sence they had hacked my account to look good for them by the time they got into the invistion so I was charged for over drawn on my account) as well as I was afraid of "identiy thrif". All they wanted to do anddid do was say" How sorry they were to hear about my health problem". Well sence the middle person was not able to get a happy resalutions the company"JustAnswer will be on report and stay on the list for a year. So I say to any one who has a problem with them now or in the past to go on line to the BBB of the Golden Gate & Northen California and file a complaint. Or if you are up set with a different company the BBB on line will help you to fine the right location to contack. Don't be afaid to stand up for your self. Even if they are a member of the BBB if you fell you have been SCRAMED let them know.
I hope this has helped you in finding the answer you were looking for. Have a Blessed day and may God Bless YOU.

• Cu
    Cully Troupe Jul 27, 2010

they billed me three time the amount I agreed to pay

[Resolved] credit card charge

Dear bridgett,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m adam and I work for ja. I have sent you a private message so I can look into your billing situation and take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the contact us link on our help page. Our customer support team is available 24/7 to help.

- adam

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 23, 2010

Hello Lana,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I was able to locate your account using the information that you provided. We have issued a refund for the last 2 months of charges and you should be able to see the funds back in your account currently.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best,
    -Adam

• Wa
    Walter B. Delafield Jun 25, 2010

Bills me @18.00 every month. Don't use them and can't stop billing

• Cr
    Craig Housen Aug 06, 2010

Re account Craig Housen, 8 High Street, Coopernook NSW Australia 2426, email:[email protected]
    We understood there would be a once-off cost for questions through this service. We have only asked 2 questions in 6 months or more and you are taking a monthly fee for this. Please cancel this subscription as from now. July subscription has been paid and we no longer want this service. Thank you in anticipation. Hoping to receive your acknowledgement a.s.a.

• La
    Lana Bittner Aug 14, 2010

I wrote you 2 other times about cancelling your NON anwers. I expect to get credit on my account and NOT be charged again.
    The FDA would really like to know how many people are unhappy with your tacts.
    I am demanding credit for the last 2 [email protected]!!!
    [email protected]

[Resolved] asked one question from vet, now having money taken from my credit card every month

Asked a quetion on this web site regarding a pet. Made what I thought was a one off payment, this web site has ttaken 2 further unauthorised payment from my credit card . I t appears to be another scam to Steal money.

• JustAnswer's response · Jul 20, 2010

Dear Judy,

carion harris Jul 19, 2010

I did not order anything i am disabled and get paid once a month i would like my 34.19 returned to my account before my bills are returned and i am charged money i dont have. Thank you Carion Harris

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices