Jet Airways India Logo

Jet Airways India

Having problems with Jet Airways India?

1877 835 9538 (Canada)
1300 304 553 (Australia & New Zealand)
+91 803 989 3333 (India, Bengaluru)
+91 443 989 3333 (India, Chennai)
+91 113 989 3333 (India, Delhi)
+91 403 989 3333 (India, Hyderabad)
+91 333 989 3333 (India, Kolkata)
+91 223 989 3333 (India, Mumbai)
+44 808 101 1199 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+43 12 368 956 (Austria)
+32 27 090 909 (Belgium & Netherlands)
+351 217 618 986 (Portugal)
+46 859 000 090 (Sweden & Scandinavia)
+41 582 013 201 (Switzerland)
+852 39 665 008 (Hong Kong)
+62 218 086 8245 (Indonesia)
+60 321 489 020 (Malaysia)
+63 28 140 507 (Philippines)
+966 26 602 332 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 270 222 (Singapore)
+82 23 178 755 (South Korea)
+66 26 968 980 (Thailand)
+84 838 379 977 (Vietnam)
+54 114 315 5494 (Argentina)
Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri (East)
Mumbai
India - 400099

Complaints & Reviews

baggage misplaced

I, Rakesh Chada have arrived from bangalore to goa via jet airways konnect flight 9W2304.After coming to goa airport, i was very sad to hear the baggage was missing.After enquiring with the staff present there, i was said that the bag was sent to pune as the person who issues boarding pass in bangalore attached a wrong tag to it.I informed to the staff to help regarding this matter..The bag will be back-pack model, red in colour having a chain containing lock attached to it...Ms.Suchita took complaint from me regarding this issue and said that she would keep me updated about this matter...But, from then, no news has been informed to me...she gave me a phone number to which i call, is of no use because no one lifts...after trying for hours, a lady lifted and said to me that she will talk to her...and again after that, i got not even a single call.I am very unhappy regarding this matter coz they are not able to understand the trouble i'm facing here.I have said to them that i have many things which i need immediately in that bag but even then they are responding in this way...plzzz take action regarding this matter as fast as possible as it is very very urgent to me...

misinformation

Flight 9w61 deparing bankok for bombay on monday 6th july 09

Lorna moir ticket number [protected] ref. biiscc gds ref.hxeuoj

My 22 year old daughter, alone in thailand at the end of an sta

Holiday was awaiting her flight home. she was suddenly taken violently ill with sickness and diarrhea whilst in the depature lounge at bankok airport. she was treated by the airport medical team, which involved being placed on a drip for 4 hours, antibiotics and medication. she was advised to take up the offer of a hospital bed, or to check in to a nearby hotel. she chose the latter.

The complaint is in regard to the uneccesary problems she was then faced with when trying to arrange her flight home.

feeling as ill as she did, she contacted me, and both of us fought long and hard before we were finally able to secure a flight home for her on thursday 9th july.

Jet airways kept saying it was sta's responsibility to arrange an alternative flight, and vice versa, and my daughter was left ill and alone in thailand to fight for help.

i have complained to sta and enclose their reply.

I want you to look into the details of this distressing and unecessary episode and await your findings.

Sheila moir

Sta's reply is as follows

Dear mrs moir,

Thank you again for your recent correspondence with sta travel customer relations department. i have now taken the opportunity to look into the points raised and am in a position to comment fully and comprehensively.

First i would like to express how sorry i am that lorna experienced these problems before her proposed departure from bangkok during this difficult time for her.

I am sure you will understand, sta travel strives to offer the best level of service to all our customers and it is this which we feel sets us apart from our competitors. on this occasion i would like to apologise if you believe our suppliers or we have not met these high standards.

After speaking to the booking agent and the respective branch, i have received sufficient information to offer a resolution. firstly i would like to apologise on behalf of the booking agents if they have not provided a service, which meets your expectations. i have spoken to the branch manager and we will be dealing with this internally, to ensure it is a solitary instance.

We understand that in this competitive market, excellent customer service is paramount. we do at sta travel try and provide a service, which meets your expectations pre and post travel and are disappointed if this is not met. i also understand how frustrating it is when you seem to be passed from airline to agent. on this occasion i can confirm that after speaking to the airline, the miss communication was a problem with the contract rules of the airline and not sta travel's issue, after further discussion the airline allowed us to reissue the ticket and revalidate this. of course i understand this time delay caused you unnecessary stress and i sympathise with both you and lorna for this delay in amending the booking.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. we also thank you for your comments and realise that these are the best tools for us to improve our service.

Concluding, i hope this unfortunate and unnecessary event will not deter you from considering sta travel for future trips.

Yours sincerely,

Dan mozley

refreshment on board

I was travelling from Bangalore to Thiruvananthapuram on 23.06.09 along with my family. My confirmation number was JAQJFC. I had purchased the ticket on 28th May 2009. We were not provided with the meal coupens by the officer issuing the Boarding passes with the result we had to but the meal / refreshment on board on payment as my children (son 15 years & daughter 11 years) could not take breakfast in the morning as the departure time was 10.35 am.
I was informed that those who had bought the ticket on or before 6th June 2009, were provided with the meal coupens. On my return from Thiruvananthapuram on 25.06.09, I was provided with the meal coupen.
May I request you to please refund the money that I had spent on board in purchasing refereshments and compensate me suitably for harrasment and ill treatment by your airline officials on board as well on ground.
I would also like to know why this policy of issuing meal coupens to those who had purchased tickets on or before 06 June 2009 wasnot made available to me either by the airline or by the travel agent?

items missing from the luggage

Hello, everybody I need your help for my baggage claim in jet airways. I haven’t got any response from the company. The only feedback I got was that they are investing and as soon as the investing would be done they would contact me. But I never got any respond in last two month, not from the claiming email address from bombay— [protected]@jetairways.com, neither from ahmadabad.
When me and my mother, got to the bombay airport from london, the employees at the counter told us that they were missing our bag. Because united airline didn't transfer our luggage. If it wasn't transfer, it would have been all four bags, but instead it was only one bag which contained all our golden and silver jewelries, perfumes, cosmetics, and expensive wedding clothes. The next day morning, jet airways employee called me to give them the combination to open the bag for the custom department to check the bag, with the guaranty nothing would be missing from the bag and if something would be missing jet air ways will be responsible and will pay me the full amount. When I got my bag, it was broken, the combination lock was broken, the bag was cut with the blade and all my expensive items that I mention above were missing. It was worth over $2000 u. S. Dollar. So I called bombay branch to ask why it was broken and items were missing. But instead of helping their employees laughed at me on the phone and made fun of me and tried to hang up but the line wasn't disconnected so I was able to here them saying oh she was the silly girl calling from gujarat who gave us the combination then also we broke her bag and got the jewelries, perfumes, cosmetics and the clothes. She is from gujarat and she is not going to come here don’t worry about her. This event occurred two month ago on may 16th2009 and I haven’t any reponse from the airlinecompany.
Is there anyone who can help me get my money back please, please, help me. ?

I would post the image of the bag as soon as I get my camera from my dad.

wheel chair assistance

My Mom(65 years old with severe keen problems) traveled by Jet Airways from Chennai to Newark on June 13th 2009. She had to undergo lot of pain/stress/difficulty at Brussel's airport to get the wheel chair assistance in the Flight number 9W 266 from Chennai to Brussels.

I have specifically booked Jet airways hoping that their customer service would be better than Airindia. For that reason I spent $600 US extra to get the ticket.( Paid $250 to cancel my air India ticket, Jet airways fare was $350 more than air India ticket fare).

Whoever is in charge of providing wheel chair in Brussels airport refused to provide, they urged my mom to walk along with them. While my mom was sitting alone inside the aircraft undergoing lots of stress, fear and panic… Air hostess fought with the wheel chair personnel and they agreed to provide wheel chair finally.

My sincere thanks to those First class Air hostesses. But people like me who just need peace of mind are ready to pay extra for this service if needed. Why airlines are giving such a hard time to provide this assistance.?

--Bala

• Ps
    psbchennai Sep 30, 2009

We are also suffering as they didn't provide any assistance. My Mom and Mother-In-Law travelling from Chennai to London and I requested specifically to proviode assistance to help them to change at Delhi airport and none was given to them this Airways is very worst in service

asking for child fare

Hii
I booked a jet airways return ticket for my wife and infant of 1.5 years through a travel agency in brampton from toronto to mumbai in 2008 which is valid for one year. At the time of booking I was told that this is the only air lines which accepts the infant under two years for initial trip and who will become over 2 years in return. I can postpone the ticket once for free and after that I have to pay $100 per adult and $10 per child for each postponing or preponing.
I postponed it once for free and while doing for second time they did for my wife at the cost of $100 and now they demand extra child fare amount for the kid who turn over 2 years as they do not allow him as infant. Now I talked to the agent of travel agency and she took almost a week and everytime assured that %99 I dont need to pay any child fare and today I came to know from the owner of the agency that the govt. Has changed the rules and a child can not brought on infant ticket, and when I asked about any of my mistake he says that he did talked to the airlines and I dont have any option except to pay for the child.
See how these airlines play with the customers, if the rule was not there when I booked the ticket how I was responsible for extra payment I dont understand and the agency told me that airlines wanted to make money so that they wont give a free seat.
Why they did not told me about the reissue of ticket when I postponed for the first time? The agency says that they made a mistake. The airways says that they already send a circular about this to all travel agencies and the agency says they did not received this circular before they book my ticket. And this issue they resolved with airways.
In all this what is my fault and why should I pay extra fare for my child.
Let me see if anything comes up and the issue gets resolved.

• H2
    H2N2 Jun 06, 2009

It's $10. Why are you making such a big deal about $10? If the airline wanted to make more money, they'd find a way to wring more money out of you. Your child turned two and is no longer an infant. Sorry if I sound like I'm not very caring, but this is too much hassle to make over $10. Pick your battles. Some of them just aren't worth fighting.

• Il
    ilucanada Jun 08, 2009

no its not $10, that is for infant and now the kid is over 2 years and they are asking for $700, that is the whole issue

• H2
    H2N2 Jun 09, 2009

Someone's misunderstanding something. There's no way they'd charge $600 more than your wife for your now two-year-old. It would also have been helpful if you SAID that, but also, you said that the $10 was a "Child" fee and not an "Infant" fee.

• shoelady2oo Jun 12, 2009

Wait guy, an 18 month old child is not an infant. An infant does not take up an airplane seat. Tell me this child sat on your wife's lap the entire way there and back! You should have been charged full fare for him as a child under 5. Next time, leave him with grandma and have fun with your wife.

Don't blame the airline, blame your government for changing the rules midstream

"the Govt. has changed the rules and a child can not brought on infant ticket, and when i asked about any of my mistake he says that he did talked to the airlines and i dont have any option except to pay for the child.<br />"

You have no qualms with the airlines. Overthrow your leader.

• shoelady2oo Jun 12, 2009

Now to respond to your questions:

"Why they did not told me about the reissue of ticket when i postponed for the first time? "

They probably thought you were aware of the changes coming up.

"the agency says that they made a mistake. "

There's the one to condemn.

The airways says that they already send a circular about this to all travel agencies and the agency says they did not received this circular before they book my ticket. and this issue they resolved with airways.<br />

See, it's all your agency's fault. They failed to tell you, the airlines sent out the correct info and your govt changed the rules. Your agency is to blame as well as the gov't. So take them to court for not checking their mail in a timely manner and again overthrow your govt.

See? All solved. We are consumers like you. Sorry we can't help you get your money back.

baggage dammage items stolen

Dear Sir, I travelled from Abu Dhabi to Delhi by Jet air ways, I had three baggage checked in but when I...

what a classic contradiction

Dear Verona Dsouza, <br />
<br />
Thank you for your email. Firstly, I would like you to take your position much more seriously. Please could you check your database which holds all the company information regarding my conversation with Jet airways staff and how we were told to fly from Delhi, as flights from Amritsar have been cancelled or flights could not be guaranteed. We would also like to be compensated for all our troubles and inconveniences.<br />
<br />
I find it absolutely disgusting the way you are trying to turn a blind eye to the situation your company has put us through.<br />
We had to Drive in the middle of the night for 9 hours to get to Delhi! when we were booked to fly from Amirtsar. Do you understand the risk you put me and my children through? You cannot comprehend that fact which leads you to your bias decision.<br />
<br />
I find it remarkbley funny how your decision is so different to your customer manager and the staff that we spoke to on the phone and the staff at Delhi airport who explained to me how to get my money back and were also helping others in the same situation as ourselves. What a classic contradiction!<br />
<br />
I had a very similar problem 4 years ago with air India and without any hesitation they realised their mistake and settled the matter with myself in no time. <br />
<br />
Myself and my family travel every year and never have experienced such appalling customer service. <br />
<br />
I feel the recession has effected you and your company in a major way, do you need money? let me know il send it over to you. Also get a charity collection at the airport for you, I am very capable of getting this arranged. <br />
<br />
I WILL be arranging to have a article in the paper regarding the service you provided and the preposterous answer you gave me. <br />
<br />
I come across foolish people like you all the time. Do yourself a favour and get someone with some commonsense to call me or email me.<br />
<br />
Do not try to take me for a fool, or ignore me and brush it aside. I advise you to have a really good think about what your saying and the action you intend to take as there definantely will be major consequences.<br />
<br />
Ps: What bit of English did you not understand? I didn't ask for an apology letter, I am asking for compensation for Inconvenience, suffering, Lack of customer service, the trouble you put my children through and taking into account of me and my family having to drive on the dodgy road for nine hours! and loss of earnings.<br />
<br />
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/home-c157121.html Please Click Link to View<br />
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycompany/jet-airways-a14730.html<br />
I await your response.<br />
Regards<br />
Mr Dal Grewal

• Si
    singh- Jan 26, 2010

This is so true this was done to us we paid for a flight from DELHI to AMRITSAR! which should of taken no more then 1 hour and 30 mins by plane. They delayed the entire passengers for 5hours and then made us miss our flights and told us no more flights are schduled and then stick us on a DIRTY COCAH! for a 10 hour Hazardous journey to amritsar! With no FOOD! what kind of service is this? it's happening to hundreds of people they are not compensating there passengers! they are RIPPING OF CONSUMERS! by charging additional flight ticket fee's from delhi to amrtisar and then sending them on a $10 coach trip leaving them £300 better off! DAY LIGHT ROBBERY! we were made ill on a trip with no heating on the coach! mr Grewal what did they say? they have not even bothered to get in contact with us!

jet airways has not refunded my claim for lost baggage.

I and my daughter travelled from New York to Brussel to New Delhi to Brussel to New York - Flt :229 on 1 July 2008. My baggage containing goods worth USD 3000.00 was lost in the route from New York to Brussel to New Delhi.
My baggage contended new shoes, jackets and other expensive presents for my father, mother, brothers and sisters in Bhutan after 8 years of my stay here in New York. My baggage originated from New York and not from other third countries. They offerred to refund only Rs.22, 000 which is not acceptable. I was also instructed to submit the receipts which I did. Now the email address [protected]@jetairways.com has been closed and I can not contact them. Please help

• Ki
    KISHORI Jul 15, 2009

Hello, I have the same problem. I DIDN'T BACK NOTHING. At least you got some feedback, but I only got the feedback saying they are investing and as soon as the investing would be done they would contact me. But I never got any respond, not from the claiming email address from Bombay-- [email protected], neither from Ahmadabad. When me and my mother, got to the Bombay airport from London, the employees at the counter told us that they were missing our bag. Because United Airline didn't transfer our luggage. If it wasn't transfer, it would have been all four bags, but instead it was only one bag which contained all our golden and silver jewelries, perfumes, cosmetics, and expensive wedding clothes. The next day morning, Jet Airways Employee called me to give them the combination to open the bag for the custom department to check the bag, with the guaranty nothing would be missing from the bag and if something would be missing Jet Air Ways will be responsible and will pay me the full amount. When I got my bag, it was broken, the combination lock was broken, the bag was cut with the blade and all my expensive items that I mention above were missing. It was worth over $2000 U.S. Dollar. So I called Bombay branch to ask why it was broken and items were missing. But INSTEAD OF HELPING their employees LAUGHED AT ME ON THE PHONE AND MADE FUN OF ME and tried to Hang up but the line wasn't disconnected so I was able to here them SAYING OH SHE WAS THE SILLY GIRL CALLING FROM GUJARAT who gave us the combination THEN ALSO WE BROKE HER BAG AND GOT THE JEWELRIES, PERFUMES, COSMETICS AND THE CLOTHES. SHE IS FROM GUJARAT AND SHE IS NOT GOING TO COME HERE DON’T WORRY ABOUT HER. THIS EVENT OCCURRED TWO MONTH AGO ON MAY 16TH2009 and I HAVEN’T ANY REPONSE FROM THE AIRLINECOMPANY.
    IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP ME.?

I AM SO FRUSTRATED THAT I WOULD SUGGEST PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING INDIA DON'T GO IN JET AIRLINES, THERE SERVICES ARE OK, BUT THEIR EMPLOYEES AT THE BOMBAY IN THE BAGGAGE DEPARTMENT ARE FRAUD. ESPECIALLY, WHO ARE GOING TO GUJARAT DON'T GO HOME BY JET AIRWAYS OR AIRLINES.
    I WOULD POST THE IMAGE OF THE BAG AS SOON AS I GET MY CAMERA FROM MY DAD.

• Ry
    Ryaz Aug 26, 2009

I totally agree with the experiences of others. Unfortunately I have travelled in Jet airways from JFK to Chennai and returned to JFK. It was a stright flight with a stopover in Brussels. I have handed over TWO bags in Chennai but didn't find ONE bag in JFK. The missing bag has expensive items. At least in my case a gentleman Mr. Marcos in JFK airport baggage services is responding when I call him to know the status. It about one month now and I don't know when my claim will be resolved. I have E sent an E mail to my travel agency and they have forwarded that E mail to Jetairways. After that they are at least responding.

• Pa
    Pankaj Kumar behera Nov 05, 2010

It's my kind request to all that don't travel to India by Jet Airways . It's one of the most worst air company in this world. All employees of jet airways are fraud, thief, UN socialized . They have master plans to Disappear your every thing .

• Di
    Disgruntled JA Passenger Dec 05, 2010

I was traveling to HYD from IAD (United) on 22nd November 2010, connecting through DXB (Jet). I had one piece of checked-in luggage, which had a TSA-approved Lewis Clark Belle Hop number pad lock (white with multi-coloured polka dots).

Upon my arrival in HYD, my checked-in bag was missing and I filed a report with Jet Airways. Throughout the course, the JA representative claimed he did not have any reliable information about the whereabouts of my bag. On 26th November, he informed me that his colleague at Jet Airways Dubai had emailed him saying that my bag had never arrived in Dubai. This despite the fact that I, as the passenger had personally identified my bag before it was loaded at IAD.
    I also learnt from United Airlines that my bag in fact, did make it to Dubai on 23rd November, and the procedure was that Jet Airways need to sign for the release of my bag from United Airlines. After an altercation with JA representative on 26th November, when I threatened legal action, I received a call on 27th November from Jet Airways that my bag has arrived in HYD.

I went to the airport on 28th November to collect my bag, and I noticed that the white lock on my bag wasn't there. In its place was a yellow plastic cable tie, that another Jet Airways representative claimed was put there by Jet Airways. I opened my bag with JA representative as my witness and I noticed that a perfume bottle worth $60 (INR 2, 246) was missing. I have full receipts of the stolen item. The representative tried to tell me that perhaps the lock was cut open in IAD by the Travel Security Administration (TSA) agents when it was screened. But that cannot be true, because of the following reasons:
    1. The lock was TSA-approved, meaning TSA has a master key to open such locks
    2. On the rare occasion that TSA breaks a lock, they include an inspection notice and place the broken lock in the bag. I didn't find any of these in my bag

The representative however was not able to explain, how my property could have been stolen from my bag.

Due to Jet Airways irresponsibility and unprofessionalism that I personally witnessed, I have every reason to believe that my bag was tampered with, and the above said item removed without my consent.
    I will be taking this up with my lawyer, thank you for nothing Jet Airways!!

baggage mishandled and lost

Baggage mishandled recently on blr-bru-jfk route. The bag did not arrive at jfk, was declared lost after...

cancellation of my ticket

Hi.

This should be directly readed by mr naresh goyal.
My name is ashutosh jha, and I have booked my round trip ticket with jetairways, through your official website: www.Jetairways.com, by using my friends credit card, in the month of january 2008 from new-york to delhi, and delhi to new-york.

My e ticket number was [protected] dated 2-january-2008.

I went delhi in this flight, but I was unable to come back in the scheduled day, so I had canceled my ticket on phone, raipur branch jetairways office. The cancellation no is y021705 dated 25-02-08 at 17:05 hr. They deducted my $300 at the same time, I dont know why they deducted that amt, but at that moment I had no option left but to cancel, so I had cancelled the ticket, and that executive told me that I will get $189 refunded back, when I asked to give my money at that time, he told me that you have to go back to us and then swap the same credit card at our jetairways office in us.

When I went to your jetairways office at 525, washington blvd, jersey city, newark, nj all the way from hartford ct, then they denied to meet us, when I called hemalata naik, mr oberoi they didnt picked the phone, and also the given number was not correct, which I got from one of your executive on phone, and the same executive assured me that I will get my money back after mailing in this same id, without visiting to your office again.

I am suffering from your bad services since 2-3 months, and till date I didnt get my money, even I have spent so many amt, time etc on going to your office.

So this way you are serving your customers. I am very unhappy with your services as well as behavior.

Money is taken very easily but when it comes for refund then you made one suffer.

Please refund me my money urgently, as soon as possible.

Ashutosh jha.

[protected].

• Re
    Reviewer95004 Dec 09, 2015

I have a refund receipt (PNR MZWDEI) was my booking cancelled. However till date I have not received any refund or response to my queries. Thanks Geeticka

tickets not confirmed

i had booking with ezeego.com on 2nd april for flight calcutta to delhi on 22nd april for jet airways. and amount was paid to ezeego by my cedit card. the problem arise at calcutta airport was jet airline have no booking for us. ticket no was not given by ezeego to us.jet airways had no conformation with ezeego regarding ticket no which we need to fly and the payment receieved by them. jet airlines has given conformation of notice and sign on it regarding no ticket no for us and we can get refund back from ezeego.back detail were provided by ezeego on my other id [protected]@hotmail.com refund our money backas soon as possible..

baggage loss

Harrassed customer on jet's latest international route !! I flew jet airways from newark-brussels-chennai...

lost luggage!

I have a problem with Jet Airways and the way they are handling the issue of a lost baggage. The Missing Bag...

customer service

Hello All,

This is my final mail to remind about my baggage complaint, Even after 7 days no one even cared to contact me. Knowing fully well that I had requested some one from Jet airways to contact me immediately and I was assured by the duty manager on 30th Nov (at 9:00ish AM ) that within next FEW hours (???) some one RESPONSIBLE will contact me. I requested that this type of damage in Bangalore had happened three times with me.

I HAD NOT RECEIVED NEITHER ANY CALL NOR ANY MAIL for NEITHER my complaint for the poor services and nor for damage baggage.

Regards,

Abhay Chaturvedi

P.S.: I do not think, you care about even I send mail to the following IBNLive, NDTV, AAJTAK and Times of India. But still I think I will let you know that tommorow I am doing that.

You dont care and even I dont care about your not caring.

Frustrated Abhay

manjunatha d Dec 28, 2007

Hello,

I would like to share you the hell of experience I had with your Airlines on 14.12.07.

I had confirmed ticket to fly from Paris to Bangalore (Airfrance 13.12.07), but due to some flight prb they pur us in Paris-Delhi-Bangalore. We were supposed to land in Delhi at 0030 hours and we were promised of Hotel accomodation and Jet airways people will escort us to the Hotel for stay. We landed at 0100 hours. None of your people were available, after 2 hours we were able to locate your people and we moved to the domestic airport by 0400 hours. "We were literally on road for 2 hours when the temperature was single digit.

Our Bangalore flight (9W801) was at 0635 hours and due to fog we were told the flight will take off at 0800 (interestingly 2 so called low cost airlines took off at 0530 and Jet being premium airlines had problems!!!). Finally we were asked to board the flight at 0730 and I was last but second to board the flight at 0740 , then I came to know were "DUMPED" into the flight. Your "premium" services started by your flight attendants announcing delay in take of by half n hour and breakfast was served (Till now neither your pilot nor your chief of flight attendant were to seen or heard).

The postponment continued, (when other arilines were taking off, reminding you even the very low cost airlines!!!). It 1100, 1200,1300 hours no….. Nothing happened but only postponing without agreeable answers. "WE WERE TAKEN FOR GRANTED". Now your pilot was seen for first time and he was not in a position to explain us or calm us and instead he slapped a comment saying we will take of in half n hour.

Meanwhile your duty officer arrived ( for no help), he had no anser for us. We demanded componsation from him, which we are eligible as your airlines had kept us "CAPTIVE" for 6 hours. He said we don’t have any method of giving compensation and you can talk to my "OWNER". Request you to publish the contact details of Mr Goyal all along the flight!!!.

Finally the flight took off at 1400 hours (PS: even after your safety excercises was completed we waited for half an hour). During this period none of your flight attendants attented us . Not even water for us. They "PROMISED" lunch in Bangalore after reaching, Thank GOD none of your colleagues were there even in Bangalore airport to receive us. When we were not served with water how can we expect LUNCH???

As a formality they appologised as if the flight was late only by 10 minutes ( but actually it was late by 420 minutes) .

I promise Jet , had I been a lawyer or a media man, things would have been different . Now tell me , "Is JET AIRWAYS not liable to compensate us for your mistake?"

• Pa
    Paresh Jan 19, 2008

Temp declared in mumbai in flight 9w324 is 32 degree at 10.0pm, its too much cold it is around 22 degree,pls check and revert, paresh patel

no refund for ticket from last 6 months

Pls read through the complete emails and see how they act to the complain. Till date I have not received a penny no apology, nothing. Just making me stupidly calling all their offices worldwide.

Hi

The addresse is the same where you bought the tickets

Crown travel

- forwarded by mina patel/london/jetairways on 24/09/2007 15:40 -
24/09/2007 14:08
To [protected]@jetairways.com
Cc
Subject re: fwd: re: fw: feedback: refunds/lost tickets

Hi
Can I have the adress of the agent and u said u have spoken to them can I have the number so that I can speak to him

[protected]@jetairways.com wrote:

Dear sir

We have spoken to the agent & he has advised that u need to send him a letter for seeking your refund at the same address as before. The agent still accesses his post from this address. Kindly note that we have paid the agent sums due for your refund.

18/09/2007 13:30 to [protected]@jetairways.com
Cc
Subject fwd: re: fw: feedback: refunds/lost tickets

Hi
Sending all the mails communicated with jet aieways mumbai office.
The agentin uk has been shut down
Pls respond

Note: forwarded message attached.

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit yahoo! For good this month.
- message from xxx on mon, 17 sep 2007 17:21:28 +0530 - to: jestin thomas <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: re: fw: feedback: refunds/lost tickets

Dear sir

Reference to your email query as confirmed with our lon office, refund of your tickets has been adjusted by your agent against their dues. Kindly contact the issuing agent for your refund claim.In case of any further assistance please contact our lon office at the address given below

Jet airways (India) ltd.
04/09/07 17:47
To xxx
Cc
Subject re: fw: feedback: refunds/lost tickets

Thanx for u'r reply
The only thing is the travel agent has shut down so I cannot claim from them.
Can u pls forward me the cheque to my a/c
Pls look into it and do the needful

Xxx wrote:

Dear sir

Reference to your query we have asked our lhr office to contact your travel agent and authorize him to process refund. As your ticket is booked trough a travel agent, refund can be claimed only through the issuing agent. Kindly contact your agent after a few days as the necessary insructions would have been given to him by our office at london.

Please let us know in case you are still unable to get your refund.

Jet airways india ltd.

Amola nunes/litolier/jetairways
03/09/2007 05:14 to parvathi ramchandran/london/[protected]@jetairways
Cc wilson thadi/litolier/[protected]@jetairways, leena gawade/litolier/[protected]@jetairways
Subject fw: feedback: refunds/lost tickets

Dear parvathi

Can you check and advice on the below refund query. Pax had booked the tkts from an agency in lon which has now closed. He has still not recvd his refund from the agency.

Jet airways india ltd.
- forwarded by amola nunes/litolier/jetairways on 03/09/07 09:44 - jestin thomas <[protected]@yahoo.com>
31/08/07 22:45 to xxx
Cc
Subject re: feedback: refunds/lost tickets

Name : thomas jestin
Ref : fnvafi
Ticket number [protected]

Name : pothen sheeba
Name (Infant) : joanna jestin
Ref : kvhtkc
Ticket number [protected]
Infant ticket number [protected]

Pls can u respod to this as I have not received a peny from the agent as it has been closed

Xxx wrote:

Dear sir

Thank you for writing to us. Kindly provide the ticket details so that we can check and accordingly advice you.

Jet airways india ltd. <[protected]@yahoo.com>

Office number:

Mobile:

Subject: refunds/lost tickets

Other subject:

Feedback: hi this is almost 4 months I made a booking through a travel agent and he cancelled my ticket and told me that he will refund me the 400 pounds. But unfortunately the agency has shut down and I am not able to get my refund this was for the month of april I beleive 23rd. It was in the name of mr jestin thomas, sheeba pothen and infant joanna jestin. Pls can u email me back

Response required: yes

Email address for response:

This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.

Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, jet airways (India) ltd. Does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments.

www.Jetairways.com

Yahoo! Answers - get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

www.Jetairways.com

• Su
    Sucker Apr 11, 2008

Jet Airways sucks their service & website sucks...sucker.

• Bb
    B Baskar May 30, 2008

We booked a ticket from Delhi to Lah on 14 December, 2007. Our PNR reference is GSTAQQ(Ticket booked on 10 December 2007) but the flight got cancelled on 14 December 2007 (Cancel Ref.No: N120826)

The above ticket is booked through our boss's credit card. but the refund amount has not yet come to the credit card account.

can u pl cinfirm the status of the same.

• Da
    Dawoud Esa Bismillah Jan 24, 2010

Jet Airways sucks, Jet Airways is a racist airline, Jet Airways is an airline Bigot!

Jet Airways is one of the racist airlines in the world.
    I was delayed for 3 hours, even when I was early. And after the delay, guess what? They said that they needed to be furnished with supporting documents. Supporting documents that no other passengers have to provide, but myself. Then even when those so-called "supporting documents" are produced and showed to them, they refused to give me my boarding pass, based on the bag I was carrying (I was not using one of those "trolley bags" that people generally bring for holidays). Based on this they thought that I'm some kind of poor chap trying to stray off to another country. That was what they said. This is discrimination!

Furthermore, they vigorously denied me the boarding pass, only after I have confronted them with the fact that I have a beard, therefore a muslim. This is again discrimination!
    It's not that the proof was not there. It was there. I showed them. But they denied. I can only think that this is obviously a biased attitude, based on pure discrimination, not facts. They won't even accept tangible proof.

I as a muslim, am disgusted by these unfair treatment based on my religious belief.
    Truly Jet Airways ought to be ashamed of their racism, and religious discrimination.

NOW WHERE IS MY REFUND!

• Am
    Aman1 Nov 27, 2010

Jet airways Is undoubtedly one of The most reputed Airlines of The World, Every Airline has It's good and bad, so far my experience with Jet airways was good enough If compare To other Airlineses.

The Tag of *racism* Suits To British airways & Air France.

• Ba
    Babu R Aug 07, 2013

Jet Airways attitude stinks and their customer service staff are idiots who dont know what their functions other than keep you waiting on the line for hours and shunt you to different people and you end up frustrated and disgusted after hours on the phone. It is one Airline i found the hardest to get a refund on your ticket. Never again Jet Airways

cockroach on food tray

I was traveling by jet airways flt no 9W327 on 31st July 2007. There was dead cockroach on the food tray. It was disgusting and nauseating. Incidentally i was traveling business class. I had given my comments in the feedback document on the same day.

There has not been even a courtesy call from Jet Airways on this issue even thought more than 15 days have lapsed from the incident date.

I am not sure whether customer service is upmost on their schedule as their website does not even contain a provision for registering complaints.

Shivramkrishnan.h
vice president
essar steel ltd, india

• Hi
    Himanshu K Patel Sep 18, 2008

I absolutely agree with you. Jet Airways does not have a clue as to what a customer service should be. May be, it is by design that they do not have customer complaint space on their web site. Maybe "Ostrich" or "Panam" or "Eastern (This is US airline) syndrome ??

H Patel, PMP

booking problem of ticket

I am frequent flier of Jet airways also I insist others to avail jet airways.

On 13.06.2007, I traveled through flight JET airways flight number 9W344 from Vadodara to Mumbai (19.35 HR). It was booked by Emirates airways (DZKFVN)as Final destination was Casablanca (Morocco). Due to Visa Problem I could not travel on specified date i.e. 26.06.07. My Ticket was rebooked by Emirates airline and I was provided confirm PNR Number (CYBBZW) to fly on 13.06.07. on arrival at Vadodara airport prior to departure, jet Airways counter outside the entrance refused to accept this PNR Number, I had given my Tickets to support, but even after verifying e ticket receipts in his hand. He said there are no such booking. He forced me to buy another ticket even I was having ticket booked by Emirates. He charged me INR 6025.00 for economy class travel.

I was having continuation flight to Casablanca via Dubai by Emirates, on refusal by Jet Airways Employee at Vadodara airport Counter to accept booked ticket by Emirates, I purchased new ticket by paying INR 6025.00 ( seat number 25C). On arrival in Mumbai airport I complained it to Emirates counter.

He showed me the confirmation of booking in my name and said to lodge a complaint against the culprit In order to get refund.

Regards

Praveen Kumar sinha

B-67, Bhagyalaxhmi society
SubhanPura Baroda-23
0265.2390957

Sayed Jan 22, 2009

Lot of Persons Complaint abt Jet Airways overhere
    I want to know Fist thing, this is usefull or not
    did u recive any email from jet airways, abt this kind of problem
    or same like other airlines also,
    I This Thai Airways only give proper resposible for the complaints

inconsistency in distributing the jp elite privileges

Jet Airlines claims to be the most preferred airlines of India and now becoming promising in International Circuit as well. They host couple of mega prizes for the On board members every month and fail to declare the winners. They should be consistent enough in publishing the winners and then host new contests and promotions. This way I guess they are simply ruling out the fact that actual justice is done to those who participate in these forums and anticipates some winning opportunities.

Winners are not listed in JP Elite Surprises from Feb 2007 onwards till date. Ideally in service industry one should be proactive rather than being reactive...

horrendous joyride

Jet Airways takes passengers for horrendous joyride...

Delhi-Chennai

The Jet Airways Aircraft Boeing 737-800, Flight No. 9W 821, departed Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi on May 10, 2007 at 0645 eastern daylight saving time to Chennai, with four flight crew on board, flight commandant Nina Singh and Co-piloted by Sindhu. At above Chennai the crew conducted a steep and free fall approach to the runway at Kamraj Airport with a jerked touch-and-go landing, then a full-stop landing. The flight crew reported no injuries. The incident occurred during the hours of daylight in visual meteorological conditions. For undetermined reasons the incident was not highlighted and considered by the crew members or the ground control ATC staff.

Also the meals served as South Indian Veg had stale coconut chatni that caused stomach upsetting and feared for food poisoning.

Chennai-Delhi
The Jet Airways Aircraft Boeing 737-900, Flight No. 9W 830, departed Kamraj Airport, Chennai on May 11, 2007 at 1735 eastern daylight saving time to Delhi, with four flight crew on board, flight commandant Harsh. At around 1930 hours the pilot reported exceptionally bad weather ― heavy rain, and localized thunderstorms near the Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi and started gyrating over Delhi at an altitude of 15000 feet. Some passengers report that the plane was rocking from side to side possibly due to turbulence and gusting winds associated with the storm systems.

During this entire hovering the cabin crew was found deprived of juices, mineral water and eatables.

The plane was cleared by ATC Delhi to land at IGI at 2040 hours, sequenced 13th for landing, when unexpectedly the pilot reported shortage of fuel in the plane, insufficient to hover any further. The decision was taken to divert the plane to Jaipur for refueling. The aircraft landed Jaipur at 2100 hours.

The VIP movements around Delhi also caused the cancellation or diversion of hundreds of flights, with ripple effects throughout the Delhi Air Traffic system. By that night the flight (and passenger) backlog continued through hours.

The drinks were non existent with the flight attendants ignorant. The passengers were not allowed to de-board the aircraft at Jaipur, only to be squashed into seats that were so cramped one could not straighten their legs. Toilets were untidy and unhygienic. The passengers were been kept in manipulated reports about taking off in 10-15 minutes every time they ask for. The process went off till 0000 hours midnight. Pilot finally reported the ATC Clearance and took off at 0010 hours to avoid violent public.

The 20 minutes distance from Jaipur to Delhi was covered in 1 hour 45 minutes. The circling process continued over Alwar and resulted in air-sickness, nausea and heavy-headedness to several passengers.

Despite all this, the acts of the cabin hostess Ms. Minni are highly commendable, when she never lost her temper and shared her own lunch box with the public only to be thrashed by few passengers.

Through this petition, we want to draw attention of the concerned authorities, including Jet Airways that claims to be the finest airlines in India and the general public towards the negligence of the Air Traffic Systems and the kind of behavior for the public.

Thanks and Regards

Wow, i feel for ya

• Sh
    Shah Md. Arifur Rahman Sep 14, 2007

Dear Sir,
    I have lost my mobile to Kolkata Airport (in security checking for the flight 9W 511) on the to bangalore on 13/09/2007. My mobile was Siemens CX 75 (Silver and black in color). I have many important numbers and informations in it. I will be back to Kolkata on 22/09/2007 by Jet Awirways. If you get the mobile please confirm me. I will like to contact you in kolkata airport.

Please help me by providing necessary information about how can I communicate you? You can also contact me to this mobile number in bangalore: 09916422764

Shah Md. Arifur Rahman

• Vi
    vimal Maheshwari Mar 20, 2008

To,
    Parminder Saini
    Skylawn travels

I traveled by 9W 227 from Toronto, On 22nd Feb, 08 reaching Mumbai on 24th Feb 2008. On reaching Mumbai, I realized that one of my checked in baggage (suitcase) is missing& informed Jet Airways about the same. There was no support from Jet Airways to find the suitcase except filing a report & I was told to wait for a call from their side.
    I started making phone calls to Jet Airways from the very next day inquiring about my baggage, but there was never any response from Jet Airways, except the standard answer that they were trying to track the baggage.
    I had gone to India to attend my niece’s wedding in Calcutta on 27th Feb, 08 & besides that I was meeting my entire family member after 8 years & was carrying expensive gifts to be given for marriage & for all my family members. Thereafter started my inconvenience & psychological trauma for not having the clothes to put on during marriage and cash to spend for buying gift items on urgent basis.
    During the process frequent calls & efforts to reach the Jet Airways senior staff at Mumbai office were of no use, except that the baggage was declared missing and a petty compensation of Rs18000/- ($450) approximately was offered to me. This was more than a harassment & psychological trauma for me keeping in mind the losses & inconvenience I had to undergo because of Jet Airways incompetence behavior & lack of co-operation. I was carrying the following items in my suitcase.

1. 1 Samsonite suitcase & [email protected] $275.00 -$275.00
    16. 3 Levis jeans @$90.00 -$270.00
    17. 2 Levis shorts @ $65.00 -$130.00
    18. Premium socks 12 pairs @ $14.00 -$168.00

Total -$4740.00
    I demand a compensation for the above & the psychological, harassment, and the inconvenience received from Jet Airways, otherwise I would file a case in a Toronto court against Jet Airways & get in touch with media & send copies of this e-mail to KLM, Lufthansa, and British Airways etc.

Thanks
    Vimal Maheshwari
    109 Front St East Unit 411 Toronto ON M5A4P7
    416-703-9302
    647-438-8048

• Ra
    Rahul Kumar May 10, 2008

I have information that you selected a candidate for flight stweart for the international flight and currently he is on training in Bombay.His name is Robin Gira s/o Sh Ram Gopal Gira . I have full proof information that he has the fruad marks sheets for twelfth and tenth classes and may be for graduation also and he entered from the back door of your company and taking the money from others to give the chance to select like him.He is not a loyal person for the company .He is saying, he will make some credit card in the behalf of the company and cheated all the banks after that badly.Is this the procedure to select a person right?

• Ra
    Rahul Kumar May 12, 2008

Dear Sir

I think you guys have not worry about your employee thats why you didnt take any kind of step regarding my mail or complaint for Robin Gira s/o Ram Gopal Gira . Then can you please give me any mail id where i have to complaint. Thanks

Regards

Rahul Kumar

• Hi
    Himanshu K Patel Sep 18, 2008

My wife and my mom flew on 9W321 from Mumbai to Ahmedabd on 09/19/08. Because my mom was in wheel chair, Jet airways would not issue the boardinng pass for her from the sane counter as where my wife got her boarding pass. My wife had to go a different coutner ( in all fairness, I do not know how far) to get the boarding pass for my mom. When I tried to get some explantion about it in US, the attitude from Jet airways was " So what " . I would never, nor would any member of my famly would fly Jet Airwys. Basically, Jet Airways sucks.

• Da
    Dawoud Esa Bismillah Jan 24, 2010

Jet Airways is one of the racist airlines in the world.

NOW WHERE IS MY REFUND!

• Na
    NARESHGOYALSUCKSCOCK May 05, 2011

I am a Flight Attendant with jet airways... and this company SUCKS... Our salaries come so late...
    We work in the month of March our salaries get credited on the 10th of May...
    We sre like ###s on Board...
    Mother ###er CompanyThis comapny needs serious counselling, management is ###ed and always playing dirty politics, so much of favoritism, so much off ### licking, I hope they burn in hell... I SO WANT TO QUIT and I AM FRUSTRATED, there is FIRE inside me... I JUST WANT TO QUIT... and who ever read this from jet... do not bother to write to me... I am oping for this personally... do not get severely depressed reading it... i dont give a ### what you people feel...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices