Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport Logo

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport

Having problems with Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport?

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport Customer Service Contacts

+971 42 245 555 (Call Center)
+971 43 139 999 (Immigration)
Dubai International Airport Building, Airport Road, 1st Floor, Al Rashidiya Area
Dubai
United Arab Emirates - 2525

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport Customer Service. Initial Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport. Discuss the issues you have had with Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport Complaints & Reviews

Dubai Airports / Dubai International AirportDubai police at airport + flydubai manager

Dubai police at airport along with flydubai staff forcibly made our boarding pass when our flight got cancelled. All we were asking for was a solution when our flight got cancelled. Flydubai staff along with dubai police made it seem like cancellation of flight was our fault and to make it worse they even threatened to put my brother in jail for no reason. While thinking of solution ofcourse we had to talk about it with our family, police was standing on our head asking to say yes at that very moment. Dubai police didn't even considered to ask for our approval before asking the flydubai manager to make boarding pass saying he will see how we don't board that flight.
Our opinion, the inconveniences that we faced does not matter at all to them.
This all happened on 12 October 2020 at 18:35.
(Attaching boarding pass for our cancelled flight and new return boarding pass that was made without our approval).

Dubai Airports / Dubai International AirportTouching wife to check her

I was told after I arrived home to the US by my wife that some black monkey woman told my wife she had to check her after the alarm went off. She put her hands on my wife and touched her sides very close to her chest. You have no right to do that to Muslim woman. The [censored] did not even tell my wife what a check means. I am going to be suing your airport. You also made me sit and wait as you checked my bag and it's contents just because there was spilled baby milk. You people are totally evil. You are not Muslim nor will Allah ever forgive you.

Mar 20, 2020

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport — the employee said bad words to me and my wife

I got no response from Sixt company to my email to them for this big big issue I had Date: March 17, 2020 at...

Feb 08, 2020

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport — e-gate (registration) immigration staff

To whom it may concern, It's all [censored] to whom it may concern because we know all actions and complaint...

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airportdubai airport arrival pick up place

Dubai airport pick up on arrival is a rip off. There is no place to pick up a passenger unless you pay. Is this some sort of blackmailing or a cheap way to make money on account of tarnishing Dubai's reputation.
      Who is making money out of this. Nowhere in the world airports extract money from people just fir quick drop off or puck up. It is complete harassment of the authorities.
      Either you enter parking and pay 30 dhs, or enter in one lane for valet... Which should have been pick up lane, or if pick from bus stop than traffic police vulture slap you with a 500 dhs fine.
      So seeing this authorities wanted to blackmail the people and make a quick buck. Shame on Dubai airport authorities for their cheap tactics. Also if you make a mistake to enter in the parking or valet lane.. You can't back out... The old camel and cat story.

Nov 09, 2019

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport — airlines not allowing duty free items

Dear Sir/Madam Many times I am travelling UAE to India. And On 27th September also I travelled to India...

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airportimmigration lady officer at dubai airport her rudeness and unprofessional behavior

Our stay was in dubai almost 11 day. We stayed in dubai and we spent thousands of dollars in this country we came all the way from America to explore Dubai. On our day back to the America flight after receiving our boarding passes me my wife and my 3 years old kid. When we reached to the immigration desk the immigration lady asked me our boarding passes and passports. My passports and boarding passes were in my handbag. Meanwhile I grabbed our passports and boarding passes to give it to her. She started yelling at me with a very bad attitude and in rude words she said ( u r wasting my time u should have your passports and boarding passes in your hand before u come to me) I said ( I'm sorry) and I gave her our boarding passes and passports. She yell at me again in rude attitude ( (dont give me your passports and boarding passes at once (give me one by one) I again said sorry and handled her one by one. She makes me feel so embarrassing in front of other people she humiliate me and my family. I will never go the dubai again if this kind of lady immigration will be there. She was sooo abusive and rude and she has no dignity. Tell her to alpogize me and my family

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airportfilipina check in staffs

We are a family of 5.Me my wife and 3 kids, sons 14 & 12 and 6daughterCheck in with a filipina who said she will make it sure my wife and 6yr old daughter will sit together well they were separated at premium economy. And this other filipina said we would all end up in economy but did end up in premium except me I was seated at the back of economy. I think these filipinas just wanted to be bribed.I'm a filipino myself and my wife though we are holding german passes.

Oct 01, 2019

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport — security staff

They airport security gave the worst nightmare of my sisters life. They told her to undress completely right...

Aug 29, 2019

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport — wallet

My name is janardhan reddy buggana from INDIA. On 28th Aug and 29th Aug 2019, I travelled from arlanda (arn...

Aug 29, 2019

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport — Dubai airport boarding staff inforce me to make double reservation

On 25th august 11.30 pm Boarding staff in area 1 Flight Dubai Baku on Azerbaijan airway in force me to make...

Aug 27, 2019

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport — baggage - a1215270/ a1215271

Passenger, Hilda Borges was travelling from Pune to Dubai Flight IX 211 on the 18th of August 2019. One of...

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airportairport staff power harassment

To whom it may concerns,

I would like to report Dubai international airport terminal 2 staff working attitude and behavior terribly rude and unprofessional.

As I followed the queue and instruction, I was being treated with unwelcome manner!
            My passport was confiscated and was threatened to board!

1. Does airport officer granted to keep passenger Passport in his pocket?
            2. Does Granted airport officer to be thrown out form the flight when passenger following rules and instruction?

Incident details
            Flight : TZ0713
            Date : 31st July 2019
            Time : 00:40
            Officer no. :2841642
            Officer name : ahmd hamad adbelmenim

I strong condemn this incident and request terminal security to review the video footage!
            I Request an enquiries and official investigation to be carry out.

Jeffery
            [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ka
                Kamran bashir Oct 30, 2019

• Mu
                Muhammad_Wasim Feb 08, 2020

@Kamran bashir That's the problem with these local women even I got abused as if I am working in her house as Gardner or cleaner. They will never take action against their own citizens

• Ka
                Kamran bashir Feb 09, 2020

@Muhammad_Wasim They keep there local women happy. One day UAE has no tourist InshaAllah

May 12, 2019

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport — valet service at dubai airport terminal 3

Dear, Today I was picking up a guest at Dubai airport terminal 3 and pulled my car for valet parking and...

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airportspice jet hand bag allowance information!!!

I was travelling on SpiceJet flight from Dubai to Pune. At the boarding Gate the hand baggage was weighed including duty free bags, which is unusual. For duty free shipping I was charged 60 AED per kg.
              No information on this especially including Duty free bags are considered as hand baggage was provided to passengers on the check in counter by ground staff or by Airport Duty free Shop staff.
              The airport Duty free staff issues you Duty free items on your boarding pass and inform you on duty free allowance to various destinations.
              This is the first time I have been charged for duty free shopping as hand baggage.
              The airport authority should ask the airline to Post notice for the same also should inform Duty free staff to inform passengers on hand baggage allowance is including duty free.
              This will be helpful to passengers avoid any confusion just before boarding the flight with no option then paying the unnecessary charges.

Mar 02, 2019

Dubai Airport — fake gold

I was traveling in the yr of 2010 via Dubai to India. I buy 2 gold rings and a golden chain,, almost...

Feb 28, 2019

Dubai Airport Terminal 21 — staff and refund the full amount of my ticket

I would like to complain about the staff at the airport terminal 2 dubai at the reception desk and which name...

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airportcustoms/immigration officers

Entering Dubai while black!!!

On December 30th I left my comfortable home in Northern Virginia in the USA to travel to Dubai to visit some friends and also celebrate the new year dubai style. I had fallen in love with dubai during my first visit in 2018 and was overly excited to return. The timing was also perfect for I needed to go to Ghana which is 8 hrs flight away to say a farewell to my coworker who had just passed away. On Feb 4, I left dubai for Ghana for my coworker's funeral. While there I had a cold and was tested for malaria which was negative. However, I was told by a medical doctor to take malaria drugs as a precaution. It was a three day treatment and I was to finished the final dosage in Dubai. I arrived at dubai international airport terminal 3 today from Ghana at a little bit after 5am. I went through customs like everyone else and was cleared entry. I quickly rushed to duty free for some drinks and picked up my suitcases to head out. I had two suitcases and a box of food items I was asked to purchase by my friends. I checked all the items with Ghana customs to make sure I could bring them into beautiful dubai. I was cleared by Ghana customs and was issued a certificate that shows, The food items we're allowed into Dubai. Well! On my way out of the airport, I was stopped by a lady a custom officer who asked that my items be scanned. I quickly complied and my suitcases and box were scanned along with my carry-on. The customs officer monitoring the X-ray quickly said I was not allowed more to purchased more than four duty free drinks and that they will have to take the rest of my drinks. I said that was fine and that I did not know that rules exited and that I have been buying the same amount of drinks since my first visit. They asked for my receipt which I couldn't find at the moment but was able to find later. I was than told the extra drinks would have to be destroyed and I told them to go ahead and that I maybe able to get my money back from Credit card at a later time. I was told to sign a consent for the destroying the drinks. I followed the female custom officer named Fatima Ibrahim to sign the paper. She done decided to do a further check. This is when my biggest nightmare began. She checked all my suitcases for I don't know what she was looking for but I sensed it was probably for drugs. She checked and doubled checked and tripled checked. At the same time putting me through full body scans twice and calling others to come look at it. She than proceeded to asked if I was pregnant, I told her no and that I was actually on my menstrual period . This lady Fatima continued to degraded and humiliated me while others custom officers and travels watched on. She covered her nose when she opens my food items to show everyone that my food stunk. At the end I was ushered by a police officer to their immigration office and I was told to wait. I waited for over 7 hours without knowing why. I was then moved to another immigration office on the up floor of the airport. The man who accompanied me asked me while I was there and I told him I had no ideal. Finally after another 2 hours of waiting I was told I have malaria and that they can not allow my entry. I told them I did have malaria and that the drugs was given to me for prevention. I was denied entry with no accommodation. I was only given a voucher to McDonald's and cafe costa.

I had plans for Dubai. As a CEO of a health care company, I wanted to expend my company to Dubai to serve the people and to also enjoy the beautiful dubai I had fallen in love with. I had look into buying a home and making dubai my second home away from my beloved American!

I guess the people at dubai don't want me!!!

Day 2 of my nightmare in dubai!

I woke up this morning February 20th ready to return to Ghana since I was refused entry. I was instructed by the immigration officers to contact them at 6am for my passport and suitcases to deliver to me for the 7:30 flight to Ghana. When The hotel reception called and I spoke with them, I was than told my passport will be given to me at gate B29 and my suitcases will be put in the plane to Ghana. I'm now in Ghana and my carry-on suitcase is missing with all my valuables in it. When I tried to report it, I was told it did not have a tag and therefore cannot be traced. I'm hoping and praying my carry-on suitcase would be found for I have items in there that are indispensable.

When I arrived in Ghana, an Emirates Airline employee who had assisted me while I was living saw me and quickly run to asked while I was back so soon. I told her my ordeal. She then asked me what do I think needs to be done about the way I was treated.
                I had to stop and assessed my ordeal using my critical lenses to make sure that my response would be fuel with something that would serve as deter to prevent this from happening again to another person. Based on my experience, I do think there is serious language barrier that were between me, custom officers, and the immigration officers. Some of the custom and immigration officers did speak English but I couldn't understand them and I'm pretty sure they didn't understand me either. I sensed that custom officers did not understand their role and how they should handle travelers. For instance, Fatima brought many other officers to speak with me and asked questions but they will not finished their interrogation and walked out without allowing me to speak and answer their questions. In addition, Ms. Fatima Ibrahim was offensive and rude when she held her noise after opening my suitcase filled with food items. My recommendation is that all the custom and immigration officers should undergo cultural competence training to learn how to deal with others from different backgrounds other than theirs. Dubai is an international gateway for our world today and it must make sure all that comes through their gates are treated with respect and human decency.

MsIreneO

Feb 17, 2019

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport — Baggage damage

Dear, During my flight from Bangkok with Emirates BKK EK 0384/12, on 15th of February, there was a delay in...

Jan 30, 2019

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport — baggage, search

Sir We are very very sorry to state the as follow travel date 29/01/2019 jet airways flight dubai - delhi...