Jet Airways India Logo

Jet Airways India

Having problems with Jet Airways India?

1877 835 9538 (Canada)
1300 304 553 (Australia & New Zealand)
+91 803 989 3333 (India, Bengaluru)
+91 443 989 3333 (India, Chennai)
+91 113 989 3333 (India, Delhi)
+91 403 989 3333 (India, Hyderabad)
+91 333 989 3333 (India, Kolkata)
+91 223 989 3333 (India, Mumbai)
+44 808 101 1199 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+43 12 368 956 (Austria)
+32 27 090 909 (Belgium & Netherlands)
+351 217 618 986 (Portugal)
+46 859 000 090 (Sweden & Scandinavia)
+41 582 013 201 (Switzerland)
+852 39 665 008 (Hong Kong)
+62 218 086 8245 (Indonesia)
+60 321 489 020 (Malaysia)
+63 28 140 507 (Philippines)
+966 26 602 332 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 270 222 (Singapore)
+82 23 178 755 (South Korea)
+66 26 968 980 (Thailand)
+84 838 379 977 (Vietnam)
+54 114 315 5494 (Argentina)
Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri (East)
Mumbai
India - 400099

Complaints & Reviews

Jet Airwayspoor customer service

15th October 2017 Booking reference RRPIBF
Flight 9W 0309 Bhuj to Mumbai and flight 9W 0120 Mumbai to London.
we booked our tickets for a holiday to Bhuj from London Heathrow return,
going from LHR to Bom and Bom to Bhj we had no problems.
The return was a disaster as we left from BHJ on the 17.15 flight to reach Bom at 18.30. We cleared security at mumbai at 19.20 and arrived at immigration at 19.45 to be told we cannot go through until 21.30.we were told by two jet airways staff ( Swapnil and Ochani Ankit) to wait in the immigration area until then.we were not allowed back out to get something to eat and drink, we just had to sit there for 1 hour 45 minutes.
we had no problems as we checked in at 16.30 and our flight was not until 21.25. so why could we not go through at Mumbai.
we were not informed in any way of this delay from Jet airways staff at Bhuj airport when we were issued with our boarding passes. If we were informed we would have booked the 8.05 hrs from Bhuj arriving at Mumbai at 9.25 hrs and leaving Mumbai at 12.55 hrs for LHR at 17.55 and we would have not had this problem.
No where on the E ticket or Boarding pass does it state about how many hours before you can go through to immigration. why do you let us go through to security and not immigration.
we are frequent travellers to India and have never had this problem.
We hope that this matter is dealt with.

Jet Airwaysmy mother in-law was stranded at delhi airport

My mother-in law, recently she was on visit visa for 3 months to Abu Dhabi (E-ticket no-589-[protected]) When she was returning to India, we faced a lot of difficulties. There is very rude behaviour here in Abu Dhabi by the counter staff as well as the duty manager. As she could not walk and she is in wheel chair (travelling alone). When we went to do the boarding pass the wait of the baggages are 38kgs. She doesn’t have any hand baggage. The lady on the counter was telling that we have to remove the 8 kilos. I explained to her that she could not carry the hand bag so put in the main baggages. Even I informed her that madam please allow as she is special need lady but very rude/ impolite. The worst thing is that she gave the seat at the last of the plane?? How come a lady on wheel chair you are giving the seat at the last?? it is really on off the worst experience ever with Jet as I am frequent flyer for more than 20years. I approached to the duty manager and because she called to the manager, the manager are supporting to her. Then we forced to remove the 8 kgs from the main baggage’s and we gave it to her in her hand. Why there is duty manager, he has to look the matter case by case and no need to tell us the rule and regulations. He has to listen to the passenger not the staff. If this is not the genuine case we would have not asked these unprofessional peoples that they don’t want to help. Just put him in our shoes what they will do?? This is one of the worst customer services ever?? You go anywhere in the world with this type of passenger they are showing mercy, they are helping? Why there are priority everywhere (hospital/malls/public parking/buses/metro etc) why because they need the help??? But this kind behaviour are not acceptable at all.
    Now continue to the worst, she had connection flight to Patna and she had boarding card with her. The plane landed safely but the door does not opening by the crew member. It’s look long time to open the door. My mother in-law she was seating at the back so everyone has to go out then only she can move. Just imagine what kind of gesture they did, the allow my mother-in-law to seat at last as they know that she is hardly walk. Is this the professional way to treat such an old lady travelling alone? By the time she reached Delhi the connecting plane to Patna gone without taking her. What kind of your staffs are?? They know that one passenger is there and she is needy passenger but they stranded her to the Delhi airport without any support. When I am calling from here no one wants to speak to us. She was alone, she was crying badly? She does not know what to do? Somehow one person from the Jet he took the telephone then he doesn’t have any regret. He told me that we will provide the hotel. No one even provide any refreshment to her even a glass of water? Is this the way that you people are treating to the passenger? Are you teaching your staff to treat like this? Are the humanity are dead? Why no one from your staff called us and informs us the situation. There is flight for Patna Air India. What they told us that the flight is full. After they told us we got the ticket from here Abu Dhabi and we send to them. Then she manages to reach Patna at around after 8.00pm. I need all the compensation what she faced? What she suffered during the whole day? First of all I need dhs5000 as a compensation that she suffered during whole day? Crying and without any support? Stranded at the airport?
    2. I need the dhs 650 that we bought the air ticket for the sector Delhi-Patna in Air India (e ticket no- [protected])
    3. I need my money return back for the sector of Delhi- Patna
    it is really very disappointing that you peoples are not able to serve to the old and needy lady. You left her stranded at the airport. What if her mobile are switched off/ or not working. I seek your feedback as well as all compensation. Else I will approach to the MOE. Awaiting your reply.
    Regards,
    Nadeem, [protected]), email- [protected]@yahoo.com

Jet Airways — wrong charges for excessive baggage

I was wrongly charged of HKD 2330 while travelling from HK to Mumbai on 15/09/2017. The guy called Ravi who...

Jet Airwaysrefund of flight fare

Hi,

I had tried to book a domestic flight, the details of which is given below.

From Chennai to Madurai
      Date 06/12/2017
      Flight Time: 05:55 AM
      No. of Passengers - 5 Adults 1 Child
      Ticket Fare: Rs. 13, 524/-

I had tried to book this several times but every time it failed at the end after the payment was deducted. For the first 4 times I tried booking the ticket, I used NetBanking and got the refund of my ticket fare within 2 days. But, the last 3 times, I tried with my International Credit Card on 14th and 19th of September. But, so far I have not received the refund of this money.

I spoke to one of your executives around 10 days back when she told that she is sending an e-mail to the back-end team who will process the refund immediately and I will get the money. But, so far I have not received the money back. Today, I called your helpline number and the executive told me that he cannot do anything and I need to send an e-mail to [protected]@jetairways.com so that someone can look into this issue.

I sent an e-mail with all these details to [protected]@jetairways.com on 4th Oct. But, till today I have not received any response not even an acknowledgement of my concerns.

I am really frustrated with such a worst customer service that you are giving to me. When I was trying to book the ticket and the payment failed, I used to get frequent calls from your executives asking me to try another time. This has landed me in a situation where I have been charged money to my credit card along with international transaction fee, for no mistake of mine. But, now when I want my money refunded to me, you want me to send mail and your executive says that he cannot do anything else.

I do not have the PNR numbers of these bookings but every time I was using my e-mail ID [protected]@gmail.com with which your executives were able to see the history of my bookings.

I request you to look into this issue immediately and process my refund without any delay.

Regards,
      Hari.

Jet Airwaysluggage baggage was damaged

Our luggage baggage locking system was tampered and damaged by the jet airways staffs during transfer. When raised this issue at Delhi airport jet airways staff at the help desk didn't take any accontability and responsibility. The staff at that time was Mr. Gaurav Masih at the help desk, he added these happens all the time and jet airways can do anything on this part.

I thought jet airways is one of the reputed airways, but Mr. Gaurav has reflected the actual culture of the jet airways i.e. the most irresponsible of the lot.
        We are not here to buy expensive luggage bags every time when we travel in jet airways flights.

Expecting a sensible and responsible reply from jet airways.

Flight details
        9w904
        Ccu to Delhi
        5th October 2017

Regards
        Ayan Ganguly

luggage baggage was damaged
        luggage baggage was damaged

Jet AirwaysI was not allowed to fly from mumbai to bangalore even with valid ticket.

I am Jemila Daniel and my booking Airline reference KL(V6T39H)9W(DTILJC)KL(V6T39H) .
          On 10 th of August I was flying from Birmingham to Bangalore via Amsterdam and Mumbai but when I reached Mumbai my baggage got lost and I spent an hour sorting it out giving a complaint for claiming the lost baggage and after all that I went to checkin counter to aboard for the next connecting flight and at the counter desk they said that the ticket been cancelled by the travel agent and I was not allowed to fly in Jet Airways 9W7145 departing at 3 am on 11th August .I was shocked and worried but they neither help me nor tried to find out the issues, instead they asked me to go to the public booth outside the airport to get in touch with the travel agent.I struggled to get Indian money and when I tired to ring the travel agent it was out of working hours at UK. Due to all the delays happened I couldn't fly in that flight and also in the next Domestic flight which I booked to fly from Mumbai to Chennai. At the end I booked another ticket to fly from Mumbai to Chennai on my own at Business class as it was the only way to fly to Chennai on time as I was flying to deal with urgent personal matters.
          I confirmed with the Travel agent (Crystal Travel) contact number : [protected], [protected], that the ticket has not been cancelled by them.I request you to do proper verification regarding this matter and to provide me the compensation for all the financial loss I had and for the mental pressure I went through during that period of time.Thankyou.
          JEMILA DANIEL

Jet Airwaysflight service

This is in regard to the awful experience i've had in the jet airways flight on 30th october, 2017. My flight departure was scheduled at 2:10, i had already checked in at 12 am, and fell asleep . The airport staff did not make any announcements, infact they didn't even sort to see where am i, if i had already checked in. Jet
            airways in a money demanding service provider.
            Moreover i woke up at 12:50. But they told me that the flight had already departed, that is ..way before 2:10. So unfortunately..even if it was not my mistake, i had to take a new flight from chennai to delhi. It was their mistake, that they departed the flight early.. i mean who does that. Then i took the 6:30 flight to delhi, my tray table was not straight, the flight was dirty. I want my money back for the extra fare taken..to book the next flight. Otherwise i will complaint in the aviation ministry.

Jet Airwaysrefund against cancellation

I had booked my flight tickets through Clear trip site forBangalore to Kolkata (PNR No YOKUZR)for the 19th of October'17 and it was clearly written that there is no cancellation charges applicable in case of cancellation. However would like to bring to your notice that I cancelled my tickets and rescheduled the very next day for the 19th of November'17 (PNR GFSGMG)as the earlier booking had been mistakenly done.

It is extremely unfortunate that the entire amount except for an amount of approx. 900/- Rs was refunded to my credit card through which I had paid for the tickets.

I request you to kindly refund the entire amount for the 1st ticket on my credit card .Appreciate if the matter is resolved mutually between us at the earliest and does not turn into a battle of mails.

Looking forward for your early response.

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely,

Birendra Nath Das

On Behalf of Srijib Das (Son and Ticket Holder
              [protected]

Jet Airwayslost baggage

My name is Cyril George Benny, i flew by Jet Airways from Bangalore to Edmonton (Canada) on 21st Aug 2017, the route was BLR-DEL-AMS-YYZ-YEG.
                When reached in Toronto Apt on 22nd Aug 2017, both by baggage were missing, property irregularity report file ref # yyz9w16005 was given.
                On 27th Aug 2017, i collected one baggage with tag # s2707014, from Edmonton International airport, but at Toronto Apt, i was told that my delayed baggage would be sent to my apt in Edmonton, that was not done so.
                Now the second baggage with tag # s2707015 is still missing and is past 21 days, i had several emails to JetAirways baggage office in Toronto and to Mumbai, for which i donot get any reply, finally i had to call their Mumbai call center, which would reply that they are checking it and would revert back within 24 hrs, i had made almost 25 calls from Canada to Jet Airways Mumbai call center now, each call costing around Rs500.
                I call up asking for claim after 21 days, for which they told that the claims dept would a mail with this regard, i havenot received any mail so far, no baggage and no compensation for the lost baggage, and this airline claims to be the # one private airline of India, well i tell you it is a shame for India too, any solution, either to the get the lost baggage or for compensation.

Jet Airwaysirresponsible behavior of ground staff which costed me inr 9460

@jetairways This is regarding my yesterday's experience with Jet Airways for a business trip from Delhi to Bangalore. It was my second time with Jet Airways. I used to like Jet compared to other domestic flights. Most of the times, my flights were booked by my organisation with Indigo Airlines. With Indigo for domestic trips, even if I stand in baggage check-in queue 45 minutes prior to my flight, I was able to catch the flight. With Jet Airways, I had the worst possible experience with their ground staff. I had a flight booked at 7:05 am for which I reached at the airport at 6:10 am at Delhi T3 terminal. I was carrying a small hand bag with my laptop and a carry bag weighing less than 7 Kgs. By 6:15, I was in the Jet Airways Baggage check-in queue. Since it was a long queue, I stood there for 2 minutes and then I directly went to the counter to get the boarding pass. She said sorry it's closed, we can't do checkin now. I said, it's still 6:20, and it's possible. But the lady at the counter said - talk to the Supervisor regarding this. Before going to supervisor, I went to another lady attendant sitting at the counter adjacent to supervisor's counter. She said - not possible and I asked from her can I go directly (by that I meant carrying the baggage along with me instead of doing baggage check-in). She said - do you have boarding pass, I said no, plz give me that at least. She said - No, it's closed. Then I went to the supervisor, she also spoke very rudely and said NO. I asked what's the solution now, she said book another ticket at ticketing counter. I went there and started explaining my situation. He simply said - If the supervisor has said NO, I can't help, without even knowing the complete situation. I said what time is the next flight, he said 7:55 am, and he booked my ticket for 9460 to Bangalore, which I had to pay from my pocket. It was 6:45 by then, I asked what is the boarding time for the next flight, he said it's 7:05, so I said book that ticket asap so that I can do baggage check-in at the counter without any delay. I went to the first counter (the same lady who first said no), she was doing my check-in for this new flight and saw my baggage which was placed there on the belt beside her. She asked me in a surprising manner - You were having only this baggage, I said Yes, then she said - You would have gone to chase the flight directly. I was so shocked by her answer. I said - Why you didn't say this thing when I was telling you to try once at least to give only the boarding pass, Infact I explicitly mentioned the same thing to the lady sitting at the counter next to supervisor's counter - Can I go directly by getting boarding pass from kiosk, she simply said - Not possible without hearing what I was saying. I felt so irritated with their irresponsible behavior that I decided whatever may happen, I won't travel with Jet Airways in future anymore. Why I had to pay because of irresponsible behavior of Jet ground staff.

Jet Airwayspayment

My self Huda Nawaz already travelled from Lucknow to Abu Dhabi on 28-Aug-2017 flight # 9W 512 ( PNR JSARMQ) we did web checking and paid AED 150 for all 4 of us to avoid Haj rush at the airport as I was travelling with my 3 kids. but at the airport Jet Airways representative did not allow us to sit on our booked seat and we were force to seat on other seat. when I received my bank statement and found that amount has not been refunded.

Kindly look into this matter and advice.

Best regards,
                    Huda

Jet Airwaystravelled business class but was charged rs 15000/$225 for the extra pkt of 4 kg

My reservation code TVSPXK had booked a ticket from Toronto to Delhi on 31st July 2017
                      eticket# 589 [protected] YYZ-Del
                      eticket #589 [protected] Del-YYZ
                      to travel the same day as my father was not well so paid around $2200.On the airport I upgraded to business class and paid $900 for both sectors .Fine
                      Now coming back on 28th Aug Deli-Amst-Toronto flight 9W 0234 I again went to to the counter to upgrade to Business class as I was running fever.
                      So I was asked to pay Rs 95310/$1906.
                      I told that only paid $900 while I was coming so why so much but she told me this discounted price and thats it.
                      I had no option so I paid and asked that I have an extra bag of 4.3kg .She told that it will be taken care of.
                      Now when I went to the counter I was told that you need to pay Rs15000/$225 for this 4.3kg and nothing else can be done.Even tried to talk to supervisor Ruchi, Gauri (manager) (Del) but very rude.Explained that while I was upgrading I was told I will not be paying and now when I have paid you are telling me to pay on top of it or go and leave outside the airport as nothing can be left inside the airport.So no humanity in helping out.Finally I paid as I had no other option.
                      Resolution -Request a refund for the extra charge to upgrade from Del-yyz
                      Extra charge for the baggage plus the hassle

Jet Airwaysstaff service and toilets not clean

I was traveling from Bangkok to mumbai. I suffer from worst service
                        1. After lunch I ask for juice I can't get.

2. Arround half of way I ask for coffee. I also remind 3 time but I can get.

3. Airhostes not answering properly. All together in back side of aircraft and people are waiting for service.

4. Toilets not clean properly very much stinking.

Why should I travel next time in Jet Airways?

Jet Airwaysbaggage lost in mumbai, now starving in bangalore airport to go to trivandrum

I boarded on jet airways from AUH yesterday (26july 2017)1130pm (flight pnr IBFHAP and my lost baggage no is EY321845) to Trivandrum via Mumbai.unfortunately I didn't got one of my baggage from Mumbai airport, due to that reason I lost my flight to Trivandrum. I didn't get any help the officials until last moment and at last they put me another flight to Bangalore and they told me my missing baggage will be delivered to me at Trivandrum airport when I reach there. Now I am in Bangalore airport waiting for my next flight to Trivandrum. I requested the jet airways officials in Bangalore airport to provide me food and water but they hesitated to provide. I reached here today morning and my next flight is in the night. I am a person suppose to reach my home by 11am, but due the irresponsibility of jet airways I am stuck in Bangalore without food and water. The behavior and attitude of the jet airways team in Mumbai and Bangalore is far below worst. Because of all of these I lost most of my precious time and starving in a place where I am not suppose to be. My contact no is [protected].

Jet Airwaysrefund of user development fees.

I Sudhir Verma along with two members of my family had travelled from Delhi to Chennai on 14Jul 2017 by Flt No 9W 759 and from Chennai on 18 Jul 2017 by Flt No 9W 7064 . The PNR no is CBKRUC.My ticket no is [protected]. For Mrs Vidhu Verma ticket no is [protected]. For Ms Samiksha Verma ticket no is [protected]. We have been charged User Development Fee of Rs 3696. It is requested that the same may be refunded to me .The report has been carried by Times of India dated 19 July 2017.My mobile no is [protected].
                            Thankig you,
                            Sudhir Verma

• Va
                                Vandanagoplani Oct 28, 2018

My baggage is missing and I have boarded the flight for Bangkok from India on 15th Oct in Jet airways 9W066 @1:55pm.Dark blue baggage of VIP brand .
                                Need it urgently as my mom's medicines are inside !!

• Ru
                                Rupesh5993 Oct 28, 2018

Staffs are misbehaving with the passengers in India. They are not giving respect. They are using slanght words like abey idhar aa. Hey you come here type. So, Its just a suggestion to the associates.

• Su
                                Sukh123 Oct 28, 2018

I boarded flight 9w8822 from Vancouver on May 22 to Amsterdam then 9w233 from Amsterdam to Delhi.
                                When i got my luggage at Delhi Airport on May 23, one of my two checked in baggage was missing its lock and zipper was wide open.
                                My valuable medications and cosmetics, dry food items and 4 pairs of socks were stolen.

• Go
                                Gopal Agrawal Nov 04, 2018

9w2256 20 apr jaidel. Pnr hngsei
                                Handbaggage not allowed to carry.
                                As per rule 7 kg should be allowed.
                                Refund rs 5500/ gopal agarwal.
                                Group of 4 person.

• Vi
                                Vipin77 Nov 11, 2018

I had booked 4 tickets on 17.03.17 on jet airways from delhi to leh and back. Due to some reason I had to cancel tickets same day. Despite sending numerous email reminders to airlines I am yet to receive my refund back on saving account till date i.e 28.03.17. It is really unprofessional approach from a airlines like Jet airways .

Jet Airwayslost luggage

Dear Sir,

I travelled from Paris to Chennai for the first time on Jet Airways on 4th June 2017. I retrieved my luggage in Mumbai and registered them to Chennai. But on arrival at Chennai, one of my suitcases missing. I informed the Jet Airways and the guy who was quite polite assured me that my luggage will be home delivered next day. When I called the lost buggage service the next day, I was informed that the suitcase will be delivered the evening bteween 6 and 10PM.
                              Having nothing received, I called again the service. This time I was informed that I hve to go to Chennai Customs to clear my luggage. When I called Chennai customs, they knew nothing about this. I went to Jet Airways counter and retrieved my suitcase.
                              When I claimed the taxi charge by mail(several mails), they refused saying that everything was my fault and I didn't register my luggage in Mumbai. Could you please me how I can register one suitcase and forget the other?
                              Hope you understand the situaton and help me.

Best regards
                              Mansoure SAID
                              Jet Privelege number: [protected]

Jet Airways — charge for change of booking within 24 hours, vs. jet airways declared policy of 'zero penalty fees'

I booked for my wife, Anitha Sathianathan to travel from Calicut (CCJ) to Abu Dhabi (AUH) for 31-July-2017 by...

Abu Dhabi

Jet Airwaysasymmetric and unfair rules

My wife and I were booked to fly Jet Air flight 9W, on Thu 22 June 2017, departing CMB at 3:30 and eta BLR 5:05 (booking reference LFEQML). Just a week or so before the date this flight was cancelled. We were given the option of a very inconvenient and long flight via Bombay or a refund. We had no choice but to accept the refund and book the Sri Lankan (direct) flight CMB-BLR, departing CMB just after midnight. Because we were booking late we were out of pocket by around SLRs 12, 000.

This is in stark contrast to my experience with Jet Airways when I made a genuine error (one day difference) in booking a ticket six months away. I found the error and notified my travel agent within a couple of hours of the ticket being issued. But I was told that I was NOT entitled to a refund and I had to pay a penalty (change fee) to shift the flight (which was six months away) by one day.

This is how Jet Airways rules work.
                                1. When Jet Air cancels a flight, which was booked several months earlier, just a week before the flight, customers are not offered a similar flight (as most other airlines that I have flown do). They are just offered a refund or a very inconvenient flight.
                                2. If a customer makes a genuine mistake in booking a flight six month away and notifies Jet Air within 2 hours of ticket issue - s/he has to pay a change fee.

A simple comparison of 1 & 2 shows how asymmetric the treatment is, which consumer authorities refer to as ‘unfair business practice’.

I wrote to Jet Airways but there was no redress. I was given self-serving justifications and corporate piffle.

Suppiramaniam Shivasabesan

Jet Airwayscancellation charges

I made a booking ref: AHHFNW. on 13th July 20178 for flight from hyd-dmm travel date 21, Sep 2017 on Jet Airways.

I tried making the cancellation to the booking AHHFNW on 14th July within 24hrs time of booking, but to my utter dismay the cancellation request was not accepted and I was getting redirected to the home page of the airline repeatedly.

As per the zero charge cancellation policy within 24 hours the Airline is supposed to cancel my booking without any charge but, Cancellation was not accepted on the website for couple of hours until such time that twenty four hours passed after which my cancellation request was applied around the midnight of 14th Sep 2017 and I have been charged a high amount towards the cancellation of the tickets.

Now the airline is refusing to take the responsibility and reimburse me for the amount wrongly charged, showing the actual cancel time as their excuse for the same.

Jet Airways — unable to board the flight after clearing all the security checks

Sir myself abhishek saraswat I have a reservation of flight from mumbai to bhuj Airport, my flight was at...

Mumbai