Jet Airways India Logo

Jet Airways India

Having problems with Jet Airways India?

Jet Airways India reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 10, 2007. The latest review Refund of flight cancellation was posted on Oct 8, 2020. The latest complaint cheating was resolved on Dec 24, 2014. Jet Airways India has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 243 reviews. Jet Airways India has resolved 37 complaints.

Jet Airways India Customer Service Contacts

1877 835 9538 (Canada)
1300 304 553 (Australia & New Zealand)
+91 803 989 3333 (India, Bengaluru)
+91 443 989 3333 (India, Chennai)
+91 113 989 3333 (India, Delhi)
+91 403 989 3333 (India, Hyderabad)
+91 333 989 3333 (India, Kolkata)
+91 223 989 3333 (India, Mumbai)
+44 808 101 1199 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+43 12 368 956 (Austria)
+32 27 090 909 (Belgium & Netherlands)
+351 217 618 986 (Portugal)
+46 859 000 090 (Sweden & Scandinavia)
+41 582 013 201 (Switzerland)
+852 39 665 008 (Hong Kong)
+62 218 086 8245 (Indonesia)
+60 321 489 020 (Malaysia)
+63 28 140 507 (Philippines)
+966 26 602 332 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 270 222 (Singapore)
+82 23 178 755 (South Korea)
+66 26 968 980 (Thailand)
+84 838 379 977 (Vietnam)
+54 114 315 5494 (Argentina)
Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri (East)
Mumbai
India - 400099

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jet Airways India Customer Service. Initial Jet Airways India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jet Airways India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jet Airways India. Discuss the issues you have had with Jet Airways India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jet Airways India Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Jet Airways Indiacancellation of flight without intimation

Dear Jet Airways
1. My Name is Naveen Ahlawat. I had booked a flight for self, wife and two kids with your Airlines from Dubai to Delhi for 31 March 19 with Booking ID EMT55372780.
2. Sudden cancellation of the flight on the day of flight has led to a total expenditure of Rs 58800 and immense mental trauma for me and my family members because I booked another flight on next day.in addition to that I had to book hotel and pay for the meals for another Rs 5000. 4. You are requested to process the case for refund of additional expenditure amount of Rs 35000 (Additional Rs 300000 for making a fresh ticket booking from Dubai to Delhi and Rs 5000 for hotel booking and meals)
5. Kindly consider my request for refund of additional amount of Rs 35000.
6. I would be happy to provide any further documents and am hopeful that you will extend your gratitude.
Regards
Naveen Ahlawat

Apr 10, 2019

Jet Airways India — pnr: utzrtu; e-ticket: 589-[protected]; cancellation of pnq to blr segment on jet airways

Hello Team, When we booked this, it was a direct flight from Pune to Bangalore, a duration of 1.5 hours. We...

Jet Airways Indiaflight canceled and again delayed

Hi
    We booked flight for 6 th April 2019from Kathmandu to Delhi sudowe got message that jet cancelled the flight.After that we booked flight again for 7th April 2019 but jet didn't inform me about any delay.I checked on net for flight status suddenly I got to know that fight is delayed now instead of 12.25 it's going 15:50pm.
    This is not fair.We are so upset.We have important meeting on 7th.Need to reach on time in India.

Jet Airways Indiafrequent cancelation without advance intimation + misconduct of the employees

We had a booking in 9w616 from Kolkata to Mumbai on 24th March for five passengers bearing PNR numbers QXKCFD & STQDWF. The flight was cancelled due to unknown reasons and we were intimated well in advance thru phone call & sms. We rebooked in 9W819 with the same PNRs. Incidentally this flight was also cancelled, without any advance intimations over phone. 23rdMarch afternoon there was a call intimating the cancellation of the flight. Call center was clueless but a toll free number. During the call I had different experience with the Jet employees. Initially there was ambiguity what is the solution. I spoke to Ms Nisha Saini, floor supervisor, stating Jet cannot make any arrangements but refund the full amount. Then I was promised by her tickets in the other flight same day, & a confirmation within half an hour. We waited for an hour. This time she was non responsive to the previous commitment & she was not willing to escalate the call, which I repeatedly requested. When I insisted after a long hold she made me speak to Mr Vishal Rana, senior floor supervisor. He started speaking on behalf of Ms Nisha without any accountability. Ultimately he dropped the call. It was 5hours I have been interacting with Jet employees in order to get a proper solution unfortunately all in vain. I wanted to lodge an official complaint about the whole incident, on the following grounds,
      A, Irresponsibility of Jet airways about the frequent cancellation without advance intimation & noncooperation with the passengers due to last moment change.
      B, Misconduct of the senior employees with the passenger during the crisis hours, holding the information, misleading statements & non capability of handling the situations.
      I expect a thorough investigation on this case with the audio recordings of the conversations between me & the concerned officer, additionally, records of the cancellation intimations calls. I have been severely penalized financially for this tardiness & irresponsibility from Jet airways. I have lost time debating & discussing with the employees without proper direction which has led to increase in fare from other airlines.
      Looking forward to your revert . Regards Sushant Datta [protected]

Jet Airways Indianegligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior

Dear Madam/Sir,

I was travelling alone on NZ Student Visa on 7th March 2019 from BOM-AKL via BKK and SYD code shared between Jet Airways and Qantas Airways (PNR: O8FUEQ).
        As per schedule, I reached the airport and was checked in till Auckland. Having my travel itinerary with the staff, she only checked my NZ student visa and issued me my boarding pass till Auckland and did not mention anything about the Australian Transit visa. The entire Flight details of my travel must have definitely been displayed on her screen.
        I had to go through mental torture once I landed in Bangkok.
        Qantas Airways refused entry because I did not have an Australian Transit Visa. I was then directed to the Jet airways staff in Bangkok to see what could be done ahead. The staff gave me two options 1-to go back home, 2- to take an alternate flight directly to Auckland. They left as soon as I decided on booking my next flight from Thai airways to go directly to Auckland from Bangkok the next day costing 22, 855.00 THB (PNR :NQFQ97 - this was done with the help of my brother). The airline did not help with the bookings.
        However, Thai airways needed a confirmation letter stating my ordeal until now. Qantas Airways could not issue me the letter because it was Jet airways that brought me to Bangkok without checking my transit visa at Mumbai Airport itself.
        On calling your customer care, they refused to give me any such letter neither provided any assistance. Also, the Transfer staff at the Bangkok airport was not supportive at all and was adamant in saying that he could not do anything for me and I will have to do everything on my own.
        He did not even allow me to speak to his superior and just gave me the call center number to call. When i asked how do i call them when I don't have international calling or the local currency to make calls. He just shook his head and repeated that he can not do anything.
        This was highly unacceptable behavior towards your customer who was also a student.
        Having no option left, I had to cancel my booking with Thai airways and book a return flight home for the next day costing THB 10155 (PNR: NWDZYO), get visa on arrival and get my luggage myself from the lost and found section. Again with no help by your staff here. The Qantas staff helped me locate my bags.
        However, my ordeal did not end there, while check-in the next morning to return to Mumbai, the staff was again not helpful even after stating my reasons for traveling back. The senior staff there said and i quote "it is not our problem" that i have to go back. The staff at the check in counter were extremely rude. I had to pay THB 4480 for excess luggage. Being on a Student Visa to Auckland, I was entitled to carry 45Kg. They did not even have a swiping machine to accept cards and I had to convert my NZ dollars to pay the cash.
        Immediate action needs to be taken against staff at Mumbai Airport for checking me in for Auckland without checking the transit visa.
        Why was I checked in till Auckland without checking all the required documents? It is the job of the check in staff to check whether I posses all valid Visas before issuing me the boarding pass. This implies lack of job knowledge.
        The ordeal I was subjected due to the poorly trained staff and their unprofessional behavior is unacceptable and was emotionally very taxing to me and my family.
        There was no reply on the tweets and DM done by my family on twitter to the jet airways handle as well.
        The DM done by my brother was replied to after 40hrs.
        I need FULL REFUND and COMPENSATION immediately for all the hassles i have had to suffer on your account.
        Action needs to be taken against the staff in MUMBAI and BANGKOK for their negligence, unprofessional and extremely rude behavior.
        This sort of harassment is appalling.
        You are running an airline and your staff should be well trained dealing with paxs.

Jet Airways Indiaflight cancellation by jet airways

reservation code: ucugt m
          issue date: 24 jan 19
          ticket number: [protected]/73
          invoice number: 2900330
          issuing airline: klm royal dut ch airlines
          issuing agent: air link t ravel 5200 finch ave, suite 115, toronto ont canada m1s 4z 4/[censored]
          issuing agent location: scarborough on
          iata number: [protected]

I travelled from Canada to Colombo on Jan 26, 2019 and my route was YYZ-AMS-BOM-CMB. When I arrived at BOM around 11:35pm on Jan 28, 2019 I approached the Jet Airways counter to connect the CMB flight where I have been told the flight to CMB was cancelled and asked me hand in the boarding pass and wait for hour and a half. After an 1:30 hour waiting when we questioned about the travel plan they rebooked to another flight which depart at 17:30 on Jan 28, 2019.
          Since it was a long journey from YYZ to BOM and it was almost 17:00 hours wait on top of my previous travel from YYZ, I ask them to provide me a hotel accommodation. Jet airways staffs informed me that I need a visa to go out side of the airport and there is no hotel in the airport. Which is absolute lie. I found later from a passenger from the same flight there was a hotel in the airport where few other passengers pay their own and comfort themselves. During my entire waiting time at BOM I was in the airport no accommodation was provided. I believe this is not the general practice of KML.
          Further when I have been issued with the rebooked boarding pass on which Jet airways staff hand written lite bite, Breakfast, Lunch Dinner and told that they made arrangement for food in the food court and I can go to any of the restaurant and show the boarding pass and have food. In order to get food They want me to go and report to the airport information desk they will guide us. When I entered into the security area and approached the airport information desk I have been told they dont deal with airlines issue and want me to contact Jet Airways personal where I have been advise that I can only have food at either KFC or Burger King restaurant and at that time Burger king restaurant was closed for cleaning and I left with only KFC for lite bite, breakfast, Lunch Dinner. The worst part is KFC restaurant advise us that I have only option of chicken burger or vegi burger with fries and a drink no water. I have medical concerns and should not eat those fatty foods. Further I carry only Canadian currency and when I want to buy other food or coffee or even water using Canadian currency I have been told that they only accept USD or Indian rupees which I dont had. I approach the money exchangers located in the airport they ask for visa to exchange the money.
          It was a terrible travel experience I ever had in my life. Thanks to KLM.
          Further Jet airways staffs were rude and ignorant. Because of passengers are desperate the supervisor (his name is Mr. Maneesh Sharma and the Duty Manager on site is Ms. Amitha Arakkal. She never showed up) advise his staffs not to talk anybody and just ignore them I believe KLM wont treat its customers in this manner and couple of other passenger record this conversation on their mobile phone to upload in the YouTube and other social media.

I collectively with other passengers had discussion with the day shift duty manager Mr. Karpreet Singh to issue a letter outlining the situation and he agrees to issue but he never showed up afterwards. However, after Jet airways start boarding the passengers on the plane some other Jet airways officials came with the letter and compensation package and offer to accept the 4, 000 Indian rupees or the letter. I decide to get the letter because of me choosing the letter Jet airways did not offer any monetary compensation. I is KLMs responsible to treat there customers respectfully.

I would like to urge Jet airways to look into this complaint and compensate me for the unpleasant treatment and hardship I went through during my travel via Jet airways.

Feb 11, 2019

Jet Airways — regarding cancellation & refund

Saturday morning I got a message that my bangalore to pune has been cancelled from then I am trying to...

Jet Airwaystime changing

Hi authority
            I m going to travel on14 feb to thailand
            And you have changed the timings
            As it was very important for me to reach there.
            Plz arrange any other flight as i have to reach there before 3 pm. My flight timings was 7:20 in the morning and it has been changed to 2:30 in the afternoon. It is very very urgent for me to reach there before time. So please make it up

Jet Airwaysluggage undelivered

I would like to register a complaint about jet airways recent flight 9w11 on friday 1 st feb at 1950 sgt.

The airplane that was flown from singapore to mumbai was a very small plane (than required capacity). The airline did not load the passenger bags for 80 plus passangers citing payload issues without informing the passengers.

And did not deliver the bags before 48 hrs

Request that such unprofessional airlines are barred to operate from singapore

Regards

Jan 31, 2019

Jet Airways — overcharged bagged

I was traveling on 15th January with 3 other persons - (4 including myself) we had booked the VIP service a...

Jet Airways — missing middle name in flight tickets booked through easemytrip

Date of incident - 23-Oct-2018 Hi Authority, i am writing this email to log the complaint about the...

Jet Airways — damaged baggage

Sir/Madam I Ashish Sheth would like to inform you that my 16year old daughter Miss Jenisa Sheth wa...

Jet Airwaysreservation

Hello,

would like to share an unfortunate incident me and my wife experienced in Delhi this past September.

we were scheduled to depart on JA flight from Delhi to Amsterdam and had arrived ahead of the departure time. we were told that our flight was over booked and that all the seats had been filled.

very questionable, considering that 3 days prior to this situation I was contacted by JA on my mobile in Delhi confirming our departure date and time for Sept 17.

No other flight was available until 7am the following day leaving Delhi to Toronto via Hong Kong.

To make matters worse the staff at failed to book me a special meal and upgraded seats which I had already paid for.

No explanation was given to us and to why our seats had been filled when they were confirmed 3 days prior.

There are rumor's that JA is going under and that employees have not been paid for several months.

Jet Airways — refused boarding - misbehavior ground staff

From Bhavani govindarajou 13 av de la commune de paris 95140- garges les gonesse France Sub. complaint -...

Chennai

Jet Airwayslost property

i left a multi coloured purse on board jet airways flight from abu dhaibi to dublin 1st oct - flight no. ey 41 - there are euro notes and euro coins in the purse - i was sitting in seat no. 024a - i cannot get into your lost property website - this purse is around the area of seat 024a or 024 c - it could also be located in the seats in front or back of this area -

Jet Airwaysno prior information about cancellation or diversion of concerned flight to the customer

Date of incident - 27th Sept, 2018
                    PNR NO. - QTOOFU
                    FROM BANGLORE TO PATNA
                    FLIGHT NO.- 141
                    Request for refund of Rs.2000=00 (Fare of cab from HSR Layout to Airport)
                    sir,
                    Due to non availability of prior information about cancellation or changes of schedule or flights or any alternate arrangement of my flight, I suffered both financial and mental agony. I was informed about the cancellation of my flight neither through message nor by call on my registered Mob No.[protected]. While I was trying to check in when I was on the way to airport of bengluru, I noticed that my flight cancelled and confirmed on customer care number and got my ticket extended to 30th Sept 2018 because I had missed my scheduled program due to variation in timing of flight and returned back to my daughter's home by paying the Uber cab Rs.2000.00 (From HSR Layout to airport) for which I am no way responsible.
                    So please compensate the said amount at least at the earliest or I will proceed further to get my issue redressed on another forum.

Yours truly,
                    Kamlesh Kumar,
                    Mob-[protected]
                    [protected]@gmail.com

Jet Airwaysmembership number-[protected]

Hello,
                      I have been member of Jet airways from past six years my membership number is [protected].
                      from past one year I have been sending the regular mails regarding the change of mail I'd as earlier I used to use the different mail I'd and now I want to change it.coz earlier mail I'd was a paid I'd ([protected]@aloknanda.me)and now that has been allotted to someone else.i have been sending mails to jet airways ([protected]@jetprivilege.com)from past one year as this mail ID is no longer in use. Requesting, please change it to other mail ID if you want you can check from past one year my all the boarding passes are coming on that mail ID(new one) i.e([protected]@gmail.com) but after all that request they are not properly responding I have sent all the IDs identity proofs everything everything to them but still they don't reply properly. that big harassment as I am not able to book my tickets, my membership number has been blocked.
                      this is really very shameful after six months after that also they are not able to resolve it please see to it as I am getting harassed by their reply and responses.
                      complete harassment

Alok Nanda
                      [protected]
                      Mail I'[protected]@gmail.com

Jet Airways — entire staff of jet

I had my flight for lucknow at 12.25 pm for 13 sept.. Forstly to come up at P10 itself through the elevator...

Jet Airwaysservice at check in counter in new delhi for chittagong flight

Hi jet airways team,
                        While on 10th sept morning, doing check in for my flight jet airways 9w280 (departure delhi (del - terminal 3) arrival dhaka (dac) & flight biman bangladesh airlines bg127 (departure dhaka (dac - terminal 2) arrival chittagong (cgp - terminal 1), I was informed that I have to only collect my boarding pass for chittagong flight and no issue with baggage collection at dhaka, even I asked the check in counter lady at delhi airport.

When I started checking in at dhaka, I was told that my baggage needs to be collected from dhaka arrival only then I can move to chittagong check in.

I had to again go back all the way from domestic terminal to int'l terminal to collect my baggage. This was a huge trouble for me.

I would like to complain about this issue and understand why there was miscommunication from jet airways staff at delhi and I also heard that this complain is quite regular with jet airways.

Jet Airwaysticket refund

I had booked a ticket by jet airways for 23-Aug-2018 from GOI-BOM-DXB but jet airways cancelled the BOM-DXB fligtht and put me on another flight which was more than 2hrs difference. However, I called jet airways and cancelled the ticket and was supposed to get a full refund which jet airways agreeed.

06-Aug-2018 - On this date i had raised a cancellation request which they told me a full refund will be given in 7 days.
                          30-Aug-2018 - Till this date i did not get any refund, again i called and they used kerala flood as an excuse to get my refund so they said they will do the refund in 48hours.
                          05-Sep-2018 - Till this date I did not get my refund so i called they said it will take another 7 days and the person who i was talking to Neha Pawar, did not even was to listen to my case she just said it will take another 7 working days.

I made all these calls from dubai to mumbai as uae jet airways said they cannot handle my case from here, its been almost a month and till date I have not got any refund.

My Ticket Number : [protected]

Probably this is a new trend by jet airways since they are going bankrupt.

My uae number: [protected]