P.O. Box 58. P.C.111, Muscat International Airport

+971 800 035 704 519(UAE) 3 0
+44 113 396 8888(United Kingdom) 3 5
+1 201 205 2115(United States) 2 0
Bahrain
Zamil Tower, Shop No. 29, Road 383, Block 305, P. O. Box 387, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain

China
Room 1811, Tower B, China Shine Plaza No 9 Linhe XiLu, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China

France
90 rue de Courcelles, 75008 Paris, France

Germany
Wilhelm-Leuschner-Strasse 41, 60329 Frankfurt

India
  • Bangalore, Consulate-1, № 1, Richmond Road, Richmond Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
  • Centre 1, World Trade Centre, Floor № 19, Unit no 4, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai 400005
  • Sky Tower, 1st Floor, Opp.Hyson Heritage, Bank Road Junction, Calicut - 673001
  • 39 /6825, Pooma Tower, Ravipuram Junction, M.G. Road, Cochin - 682015, Kerala
  • 10B Scindia House, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110 001
  • Magnum Centre, Shop № 9-12, 1st Floor, M.G. Road, Near Hotel Mandovi, Panjim Goa - 403001
  • Shaporji Towers, 5-9-22/A&1B, Ground Floor, Shapoorwadi, Opp BSNL Office, Adarshnagar, Hyderabad, 500 063
  • 307-308, Third Floor, ARG Corporate Park, Gopal Bari, Ajmer Road, Jaipur-302001, Rajasthan
  • F-5, First Floor, Chintels House Building, 16 - Station Road, Lucknow - 226001
  • Dr. Desabandhu Plaza, Ground floor, № 47: Whites Road, Royapettah, Chennai - 600 014
  • Sree Padmanabha Heights, TC-2/2378(4), 3rd Floor, Pattom P.O. Trivandrum 695004
  • Bharath Shopping Mall, Opp To Govt Hospital, S3-Iind Floor, Heber Road, Puthur, Trichy, Tamilnadu, India, 620 017
Indonesia
Ariobimo Sentral Bldg, 2nd floor, Jl. H.R.Rasuna Said , Blok X-2, Kav.5, Jakarta 12950 – Indonesia

Jordan

Pakistan
  • Omar Shariff Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad,
  • Qasar-e-Zainab, Club Road, Karachi
The Philippines
Ascott Business Center 7th Floor, Glorietta 4, Ayala Center Makati City, Makati 1224

Qatar
Al Sadd Street Doha Qatar P.O. Box 6267, Next to Opera Café and Take Away, close to Oredoo and opposite KFC Al Sadd

Saudi Arabia
  • Al Khobar Business Gate Tower, King Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Road, P.O. Box 1957, Al Khobar 31952
  • Ground Floor Alessayi Building (Beside Almoudi Exchange Building) Madina Road Corner Thalia Road Jeddah
  • Sultana Road, Opposite Space Mall, Al Medinah
  • King Abdul Aziz Branch Rd, As Sulimaniyah, Riyadh, PO Box: 52660, Riyadh – 1157
Sri Lanka

The United States
301 Route 17 North, Suite 800, № 1270, Rutherford, NJ 07070

Complaints & Reviews

Sindbad Dept.

i got a ticket from your website and i try to upgread it to busniess class after i received email from...

luggage damaged during our trip

I travelled to Sri Lanka from Canada on 26 of October and returned to Canada on 21 November 2019. On our return when we picked up the luggage, it was in pieces, I believe something like a small vehicle run over it. Even the handle came apart and things in the luggage were damaged.

I could not send this letter earlier since we went to my sisters sickness and I was more worried about it than the damage happened to my luggage.

I can submit on my next e mail, coz I dont know if this is the right e mail address.

ripped bag with missing items

Hi, this is with reference to the subject email, today My son and I traveled through oman airline from Islamabad to Dubai .
ISB to MCT flight # WY0348
MCT to DxB flight # WY0611
One of my bag for that I especially instructed to the oman airline islamabad that please put the fragile tag on it as it has precious items in it . They assured me that they will send it at the end and pasted the tag infront of me, but when I reached dubai airport and received my bag it was completely ripped and they put the aplastic sheet to cover it at the end " pics attached ". I have checked my luggage at the airport and found that not only my bad was ripped but my shoes, hand bag and cloths are missing.

Right away I went to the oman airline person who was standing near the luggage and explained and showed him what happened with my bag. he told me that I have to go to the oman airline office and register my complain. Unfortunately My toddler was really sick due to long flight I couldn't hold him so long. I was unable to register complain but through out the way from airport to home I'm calling at the the following oman airline number +[protected] but I couldn't get through as number is still busy so I have no option except email .
Please look in to it and help me to resolve my problem and loss

ripped bag with missing items

wrong information and unnecessary charging

Oman Air, IGI Airport, New Delhi On 1st January 2020 Dear Sir/ Ma'am Compensation claim for wrong...

seat selection

e-Ticket Number : [protected]
Reservation Number :L5Q7FA
Ticket Issue Date: November 01, 2019

Passenger Name: HUSSAIN, VASEEMRAZAMR
R e-Ticket Number: [protected]: Reservation R9R38C Number: Ticket IssueDate : November 01, 2019
Flight - Oman Air (WY) - 105 - December 29, 2019
Confirmaon Number:
XCRTWS

Salaam,
On the flight Jeddah to Muscat, I paid for seat selection 4.000 OMR ( seat 15A) for my daughter. The online app would not let me add seat selection for my wife or myself. At the check-in desk I requested to be sat with my daughter( she has learning disabilities) But the clerk sat us all in row 32, in effect losing our paid-for seat.

I also paid for seat selection on the connecting flight Muscat to Manchester 8.000 OMR (22A). The online app again did not let me add seat selection next to my daughter. The clerk at Jeddah said all seats were full as did customer services at Muscat. In effect, we had to split up as a family. My wife took seat 22A and my daughter and I sat in 31E and 31D. Upon pre-takeoff, there were TWO EMPTY SEATS IN ROW 21! These were subsequently taken by the stewards/hostesses shuffling passengers. I was asking for seats close to 22A but was continuously told nothing could be changed even though I was happy to pay for seat selection.
I am claiming a refund of both paid for seat selection as the first seat was not given to us and the second we were split up, even though there were available empty seats in row 21.

Mr Hussain

seat selection

• Updated by Vaseem H · Jan 01, 2020

Please update your online app so it does allow us to actually use it properly.
    If Oman Air want to compete with Etihad, Qatar or Emirates then at least fix your front end systems of booking.

missing luggage & consequences

Dear sir ;
I flied with Oman air eight times in 20 days. Yet in my first flight from Milan to muscat I didn't find my luggages. I asked well in aeroport and they told me that it will arrive to Duqm as it was my final destination to Duqm.
I was in Duqm as an operation manager and in my luggage I have all my documents and my stamps of company so I couldn't exercise any of the missions I went for because my suitcases arrive only four days after. During my stay without personal effects I was obliged to buy other necessary things such as clothes and toilet products.
Yet when I flew again with oman air from duqm to abudhabi they make me pay for extra luggage (4 kg) again
92$ in flight Abu Dhabi muscat + 150 $ from muscat to Milan.
This was not safe as al the extra weight was because of the extra shopping Oman air caused me .
I blame so Oman air for having caused me lot of delay in my project and lot of damage and extra expenses. Otherwise I 'll let advocate of mine arrange things in severe manners.

• Updated by Amina Moudrik · Dec 22, 2019

Dear sir ;
    92$ in flight Abu Dhabi muscat + 150 $ from muscat to Milan.

delayed baggage

I travelled from the Manila on Sunday December 15 to Nairobi via Muscat. I then continued to Douala on Monday December 16 and till now, as of the time if this email, I still have not received my baggage. Kenya airlines makes me understand my baggage has not yet been transferred to them by Oman air.

Can I understand what the problem is and how Oman air is going to get this fixed?

Baggage tags are :
WY 65 74 60
WY 65 74 61

Vitalis

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

damaged bag

Dear Sir
I have received my bag broken while I was coming from Doha to DOHA on nov 21
My name is hany chaker and I did a damage report at the baggage services
File reference DOHWY26194/22NOV19/0654 GMT
Flight number WY 408/21NOV/WY669/22NV
Ticket number [protected]
Name Chaker/Hani Youssef ( MR)

I have been calling your number but no answer
[protected]
Can you please advise me
Best regards
Hany Youssef Maroun chaker
00974 [protected]
Sent from my iPhone

damaged bag

lost ipad 10.2 inch rose gold during checking

Hello, I am shobhana piyush davda, travelled in Oman Air from Muscat to Mumbai(BOM) on 9th nov. I lost an ipad (10.2 inc 32 gb rose gold) during baggage checking of cabin bag. I realized it when I boarded the flight so inquired about it but could not complain as I faced a medical emergency in the flight. I had a chest pain and lack of oxygen because of which I was unconscious and airport authority had to take care of the medical condition because of which we could not complain the same day.It is my kind request to please look into the matter and follow up about what needs to be done. I am attaching the boarding pass of the mine and the proof of my ipad so that it is easy for you to find it.
Please do the needfulThank you.
PFA

Flight no - WY 201
Departure time 02:30

Also i have mailed so many time but no one replying.

please help me to find my ipad 10.2 inch rose gold.

• Updated by kevat · Nov 13, 2019

contact no
    piyush davda- +919867332910
    shobhana davda- +918898072910

about the baggage

They didn't let us put the food stuff like cheese, pasta, biscuits for my babies baggage's specially the supervisor my flight no is WY0142 and I am very disappointed about their service and I have taken this airline for so many years and I won't take this airline again and they even don't know English and there service is very poor and very very cheap no respect to the customers I am very very angry about this and I will not not encourage any other to use this airline and further, we are pay so much and couldn't carry these stuff is very disappointing and very sad about this .

luggage allowance.

I am a Kenyan working and residing in Yemen. I travel to and from Kenya via Oman Salalah Airport. I am a frequent flyer with Oman Air. Whenever I check in from Salalah airport am always advised that my luggage allowance is 30kg when my travel agency always confirms is 50kg. This causes chaos, delays, confusion and alot of tensions during my travel. I would like this issue be resolved once and for all. Its either Oman Air confirms our luggage allowance is 50kg or 30kg and inform proper authorities especially the personnel working at Salalah airport.

food quality

Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing this letter in relation to my recent travel from Kathmandu, Nepal to...

flight cancelation without announcement.

Hi, I am Samira Asgari; I bought a ticket from Oman Airline few months ago to my country Iran. The flight was from Toronto to Tehran, and the return flight from Tehran to toronto. for the return flight, when I went to airport, they told me that the flight has been cancelled! without any announcement or E-mail or phone call the flight was cancelled. I bought the return ticket on purpose on Sunday because my husband had to come to the airport and pick me up, the new ticket that they issued was one day after my previous flight which was on Monday and my husband was working and they changed my ticket from a 20 hour flight to "36 hour" flight" with two stops!!! so I went back home and I payed 3 times for my transfer for going home and coming back to the airport and no one covered this ! and my husband had to come and pick me up on his work day an he took 1 day off because of me and he lost almost $ 200 for that day!
I am claiming for this trouble that Oman Air caused for me and my family and I want someone to solve my problem as soon as possible.

and this is my Email address for reaching out: [protected]@yahoo.com

my first ticket was on Saturday 14 September 2019 WY 434- Oman Air
and the new ticket was for September 15 WY 432M

missed to board the plane due to cargo (sony tv) misplaced by oman air staff

Dear Complaint Board, On 12 August 2019, I tried checking through counter 2 of Oman Air for flight 642 at...

my luggage

Hi m Daniel Gakuo I boarded a flight from Doha to Nairobi on 17thJuly at 2300 n on seat no 31B I boarded well with my laggage full but on departing time from Muscat to NBO I was called out only to be told that I will not b able to have my laggage on transit, my complain is if at all I moved with the items from Doha to muscat y not come along n y did they check in my items. Thus m asking on how to get back my laggage

office staffers

Two times I visited oman air office in bur dubai, their behavior and talking is absolutely very arrogant, not...

honeymoon/flight delay/missed connecting flight/told to wait/delayed again/no bags arrived?

We Began what should of been an amazing honeymoon together on Monday 26th August for flight WY0821 from Muscat due to depart 2050pm. It was delayed 1 hour due to late flight. Our connecting flight was from Kul airport to HKT Phuket at 0915am MH airlines on Tuesday 27th August. We missed this flight due to delay in which non of the connecting flight transfers representitives were interested in helping. We were treated like it was our fault. Eventually a very nice lady from Oman air desk rebooked our flight for 1250pm same day but this was delayed again until 1430pm. In this time we were offered nothing we had no local currency and no baggage. We Eventually landed at HKT Phuket airport at around 1600 flight number MH0794 and our 3 suitcases never arrived which just summed up our trip really. I was also charged for my airport transfer that we missed and it was non refundable. We then had to pay for a local taxi. We Eventually recieved our suitcases on Wed 28th August in the Afternoon to our hotel.

I am absolutely disgusted with how we have been treated, im sure Oman air will try to pass the blame on to someone else but it is there responsibility to ensure we make our connecting flight or help us when we don't. No one seemed interested apart from one lady on transger desk.

Unless Omanair offer us compensation for our dramatic experience on our honeymoon day and offer to pay our transfer fees we will never use this airline again.

Very very disappointed

Ticket Nos: Randeniya Chandrasekera M C MR ETicket [protected]
Randeniya Dorawakage R N Mrs [protected]
Randeniya Methmi K Miss [protected]
Randeniya Maneth MSTR [protected]

We flew to Sri Lanka by Oman airways from England on 18th of July 2019 and we had to return on 19th of August. Before we left England, we checked the booking confirmation and there were no changes. After our holiday came to an end on 19th of August, just before we would travel to the airport, we wanted to check whether the flight was on time. When we rang to the Bandaranayake International Airport in Colombo, that's when we found out that the flight departure no WY0374 at 20.50p.m was cancelled. We did not get any information about the cancellation or the new rebooking made by Oman airways on 23rd of August 2019.

I had to go back to work on the day of arrival in UK and could not go to work. Somehow after having several conversations with staff members of Oman Airways in Colombo, on the following day (20th Aug 2019) at around 12.00 o'clock one of the team members contacted me and informed that they have booked a seat on 3.30p.m. flight. We all went to Sri Lanka together for our holiday and I had to come alone leaving my family back home ending my holiday with distressing experience.
Furthermore, when we booked the flight there were only 2 hours transit period in Muscat but had to wait more than 7 hours. Also, the same happened to my other family members to spend more than 7 hours in Muscat airport especially with my children (son 4 years).
We have travelled for many years and we did not get any this kind of stressful experience.
We never expected this kind of experience would happen to our family, from one of the most recognized airlines in the Middle East. We look forward to hear from you and seek reasonable compensation.
Yours faithfully,

D R N Randeniya
email:[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

about misbehave of ground staff at igi airport

This is to bring into your notice that we used Oman airlines fir the first time and unfortunately our experience was worst that one can never imagine for.
It was on 11th Aug our flight was WY 246 at 1600hrs for IGI airport because of some emergency in the family we got stuck and reached just an hour before but we kept calling our airport staff that we are reaching from 1410hrs and we entered the airport at 1445hrs we reached the at around 1456hrs and then even ur staff denied to give us the boarding pass and very rudely said that the counter is closed. We could not even imagine that this will happen to us because we were already in trouble before reaching there and we pleaded, requested hundred times but ur airlines staff did not even listen to us specially Mr. Lakshman at the counter was the rudest person I have ever seen in the hospitality industry he was so rude, blunt, arrogant and mannerless man he did not even lift up his head to talk to us and I as a woman was expecting at least some empathy as lady customer from him but he literally was heartless man and misbehaved with me that don't stand here don't cry here just go from here I would request you to check the CCTV footage how they made us run from one counter to another.
I work for Taj hotels and I called my airport staff from.Taj they also spoke to the manager and told that this is not done please dong do this with them at least give them the boarding pass they will catch the flight and the manager said ok we will send them in the next flight which was WY 248 and waited for almost 45 minutes at the counter and Lakshman said you stand in the corner and wait then again I started requesting him that please sir tell me the status is my flight rescheduled or not he said you just wait in the corner we will do it and after some time he called somebody and instructed him which we could not hearBut immediately that guy came near to us and said come with me and then Lakshman said go with him he is taking you to the counter where your flight will be rescheduled and some penalty will be charged to you worth Rs.1000 or 1500 and then you can take next flight we blindly trusted him and went with that guy and he took our ticket copies also and suddenly he gave it to the lady security officer and she wrote something on it and Rohit (name of that person) said u just go that counter they will reschedule your flight then you can agin come from gate no 5 and come to the counter to get your boarding pass and we went out of that gate I think that was our biggest mistake because we never knew that what is next waiting for us to ruin our lives.
We straight away went to that counter and get the needful done and that lady said who told you that we reschedule the flights "WE NEVER DO THAT" and then she told us to buy the new ticket for the flight and we got into a big SHOCk because we wanted to go back ask Lakshman that why did you send us here but Security was not allowing us even stand at the gate they said you are "OFFLOAD" then we realised how we were Miss leaded by you airlines staff. And the person who OFFLOADED us was Mr.Rohit he also did not tell us anything we kept calling your airlines customer care but it was sunday and it was closed then tried calling your 24hrs hours helpline to do something before 1800hrs because next flight was at 1915hrs but nobidy helped us I would request you to check the whole CCTV footage that we helplessly waited seated on floor at the airport till the evening and crying but no body from your airlines airport helped us worst day of our lives.
We kept calling at the desk of your airlines to speak to Lakshman the man behind the whole game but he never turned up and never came on line over the phone we tried our hardest and some diffrent staff came at the gate 2/3 times to speak to us because we were calling from the security's side but they only said we don't know anything we will ask Mr.Lakshman and come back to speak to you and never tuned back ultimately we had pay for the new tickets which was worth Rs.86000 because we urgently had to go see some one hospitalised in UK. This whole mental harassment given by your staff is enough to get us our money back but before that we want you to take a strick action against your staff Mr.Lakshman I am still using the sophisticated language for him which he does not deserve you can easily see his expressions in CCTV while talking to us is this way your staff deals with the customers.
I really want to take this to your higher authorities as I have gone through a mental trauma that me and my husband were literally helplessly crying that day because of the misbehave of your staff.
I want to.know how were we OFFLOADED without our consent and any information.please look into this seriously I am eagerly waiting to hear back from you.

Zero service

1) We have booked flight for Bangalore to Mashhad, dated 22nd Aug ( Ticket No [protected] & [protected], reference # [protected], PNR YBEAAV ). We were asked to pay by cash for extra luggage.

2) Three different staff presented 2 different charges for extra luggage (9800 & 13000). We wasted our clarifying the exact amount (the staff were arguing within team, regarding the charges as no one was sure). Even though, we checked in by 7:00 am for 10:00 am flight (You can check your CCTV footage

3) We were told to pay by cash at last, after finalizing the amount, we were never informed that counter will be closed & the staff informed that counter was closed only when we arranged cash from nearby ATM machine (max 3 mins)

4) We were told to board the next available flight without any charges as it was error from your staff & we were told to contact CC customer care.

Contact Centre Experience

1) We were told to pay for ticket again, when explained about what the ground staff promised ... they agreed to organize next available flight.

2) I have been calling customer care since last 12 hours without much help, we have been told to contact every 2 hours & no one is able to provide the solution

Please confirm the next available flight for us, with the extra luggages (80Kgs) attached with the new PNR.

Mahsa Nazi/ +[protected]

food poisoning reference number 78953

Good afternoon,
My boss Mr. Arshad have recently traveled with Oman Airline and have had a very bad food poisoning he was on a business trip and due to this he has lost all his potential business deals also ended up paying a lot of money from his own pocket for all further unnecessary expenses. . We have sent all these details which you can see below Mr. Arshad himself sent to your two of the representatives on the following emails. Which them are two are just not giving us any updates.

abdulhakeem.[protected]@omanair.com and rida.[protected]@omanair.com.

If we don't hear anything back from your end with 24 hours we will have to contact Trading standards and lodge a formal complaint. We are in Business hence we are fully aware how this system works. We will really appreciate it, if you could give us an out come of this at your earliest convenience to stop us to take this matter further to the trading standards. Please reply back to us on this email [protected]@hotmail.com

Please see incident details below.

Dear Sirs,
This is muhammad Arshad, from chairman Rotoquip UK Ltd, England
I am a frequent flyer of oman air

I had a business meeting in guangzhou china, for that meeting me and my son waqas arshad were supposed to travel to china as a frequent business class traveler i like to travel by oman air, so we booked one ticket from manchester to guangzhou
ref code ciyysw ticket no [protected] and because I was in lahore( Pakistan) so I bought a ticket from lahore ref AYWMGR(WY) TICKET NO [protected].

Both of us were suppose to join each other in the executive lounge an from there on traveling to destination, as i arrived around 5.30 on 21st of july so i was accommodated in crown plaza hotel in muscat, i was taken to hotel around 7pm and went for complimentary meal in there dining room, had some bad food (unlike oman air standard) and stayed in my room after some time ordered some drinks (4 bottles of budweiser) around midnight i fell sick very badly tried not to bother anyone but i was in such a painful condition, i call hotel and around 5 o'clock i was taken to hospital on a wheel chair.

first i thought i might have some treatment and carry on my next flight, but doctor said your blood pressure and ECG is not normal (you can ask hospital, the did my ECG 5 times) so you can not be released.

hotel said only take your passport to hospital leave everything in hotel, so had to ask the hotel to ask oman air to find my son in the lounge and tell him not to worry,
sorry to say nobody bothered, so my son was quit worried and upset not finding me,
anyway he went to china and i was not feeling well to continue planned journey.

i ask my travel agent in lahore to take me back to lahore so he bought another ticket reservation code KGLTAD ticket no [protected], so i came back to square one.

my dear brother i believe you understand the situation, and i am still not well and not comfortable to write all this.

by the way i booked garden hotel in guangzhou by booking.com i can provide the proof of this non refundable payment to hotel.

your airline staff at muscat airport is fully aware of what happened to me, i expect you to take some fair action and get me some relief.
you can contact me over the phone if needed on [protected]

Arshad

mistake in eticket by oman air

26th of June 2019 I was suppose to travel on Oman air flight from Abu Dhabi to India Hyderabad via Muscat. I purchased tickets for myself my wife & infant baby, upon tracing the airport I was told by boarding staff that infant baby's name is mentioned and ticket number is not mentioned hence they will not allow my baby to travel?

I had purchased the tickets on 26th of May, 2019 for myself return ticket and for my wife & infant bay one way. I purchased two separate tickets reason being I have to come back within 2 days and my family will stay for some time. My wife & infant baby ticket was issued together. However, the ticket number was missing for baby?

Despite of paying tickets money and I had valid tickets I was not allowed to travel on 26th June 2019. I called up Oman air several times explained them the whole issue I didn't get any help instead they told me to contact Oman air airport office I went there I couldn't find anyone over there.
I raised feedback/complain on Oman air website with complain number 77546 on same day from airport. Since, that day until today I'm calling Oman air call centers it's been almost 2 months now nobody contact me from Oman air nor they sent e-mail. Despite of end number of international calls to Muscat Oman office no resolution have been provided by Oman air instead every time I have to repeat the whole story and I will get assurance within 24 hours they will call me to resolve this issue.
I'm failed to understand why it's taking so much time to refund my tickets money and compensate me. I missed my flight and stuck at airport it was medical urgency I was traveling to India. I spent hours at Abu Dhabi airport with my family with no resolution,
I purchased another tickets from EMIRATES and travel from Dubai to Hyderabad.
Appreciate if you could look into this matter at the earliest my email ID khaled.[protected]@gmail.com
Mobile number [protected] booking reference and tickets number I had already mentioned in complaint number 77546

cancellation flight

Sergio Manuel Cabrita bento Kalliny Rosselly Ferreira da Costa Bento Subject: Flight from Riyadh to...

Oman Air

compensation claim for delay of flight resulted in missing connection flight

Dear Sir/ Madam, I am sending this email to explain bad experiences and officially filing the compensation...

irresponsible behaviour resulting in cancellation of my ticket

I am writing this post to share with you a horrible experience I had to endure with Oman air recently. I had recently booked a two-way ticket with Oman air from Amsterdam to Kozhikode starting the 28th of July & returning on the 4th of August.
Unfortunately due to a personal issue I had to take a different flight at a later time from Amsterdam. However since I missed my onward flight, in order to ensure that my return ticket would be valid the first thing I did was to go to the Oman air counter in the Kozhikode airport at around 05:15 AM on 29th morning (the CCTV camera near the counter can prove this). I left for my home only after a confirmation from the official sitting in the counter that since my ticket was two way, I wouldn't counter any issue while flying back.
Fast forward to the 4th of August, I am at the airport 2 hours before my scheduled departure in Kozhikode airport. To my horror, Miss. Anekha (employee number: 8462) who was sitting in the same exact counter from where I had visited earlier on the 29th July informed me that I wasn't booked into the return flight. Apparently, since I had not taken my onward flight my return flight has become redundant. She provided me with a customer care number where in the customer care professional informed me that in case of missing my first flight I had to call/visit one of the Oman air counter (which is EXACTLY what I did on the 29th of July once I landed).
In course of the next one hour I had two officials (Mr. Adarsh K.M & Mr. Aneesh Kumar - not sure if they give me the correct names as everything else they told me turned out to be lies) come to me & say that they couldn't do anything since I hadn't taken the onward flight.
In fact, I had the same exact person who confirmed that my return flight was intact (from the counter on the 29th July) come to me asking if I remember the face of the person (available in CCTV footage from 4th morning). Mr. Aneesh Kumar who came in later in his first version assured me he talked to the official & he had confirmed that there was no such incident. I am not sure which one of the above is more ridiculous & stoops to the lowest level of customer service.
Later Mr. Aneesh in his second version retracted the above statement & came up saying that he had 35 people working at early morning on the 25th (which I am convinced is a blatant lie - there was not more than 10 Oman air officials during the peak hours later). Mr. Aneesh instead of even trying to help me, went onto suggest that I take this up legally. Realizing that this wasn't helping my cause any further, I requested Mr. Aneesh to provide me with a written statement in an Oman air letter head on whatever information he has given me which he didn't oblige to either (Since the counter was an "operational counter"). This prompted me to ask if I could record a video of him saying this & again to my horror he just walked off on me. Further on I was kept waiting for 2 full hours with Miss. Anekha assuring that Mr. Aneesh/Adarsh would return promptly. They kept me waiting for 2 hours under the pretence that they were busy & I suddenly have 3 Oman air officials coming to me after a call from Miss. Anekha that I was recording a video (which was not the case) & apparently the guys had all the time in the world to talk to me the moment they think I am recording a video of my conversation with them.
I insisted I wanted a written statement from them which they ignored. Then I requested to record a video which Mr. Aneesh ignored again & said that thing would get intense between me & them (which I consider as blatant threatening) I went ahead to take a recording of our conversation.
I am convinced here that the personal at Omar air (Kozhikode airport) is at fault. Had they not assured me my return flight was fine, I would have looked into contacting Omar air customer care who could have offered me other options or at least looked out for other tickets. End of story, I had to rebook myself on a heavily over priced last minute ticket.
I am of the opinion that the backbone of any airline company is the goodwill they have from their customer. With the below incident, I can say that Mr Adarsh & Mr Aneesh (Oman air personal) in Kozhikode airport managed to completely destroy it for me. I have been a frequent long-haul flier with Omar air & with this incident alone, I can confidently say that I will never in my life even think about travelling with Oman airways.
@oman air: Please note that if I don't getting a satisfactory reply within a week's time I will be forced to move legally with all documents including a recording of the above mentioned conversation with your personal in Kozhikode airport.

missing of luggage at jeddah airport on 11 june 2019 at 2pm

at 2:oo pm
on 11 june 2019
jeddah airport
during a flight from jeddah to masqat via oman airlines
description of luggage; A hand carry of brown color embroided, large sized containing important documents like original national identity cards two in number, a diary,
some edibles and other papers.
we had complaint about it a month before but no response
kindly return it as as possible to house no.514/B st no, 19, mohen pura nazd raja bazaar rawalpindi punjab pakistan
contact no. [protected]
email [protected]@786gmail.com

bad experience when in checked in for my flight

I had very bad experience when in checked in for my flight from Bangalore to Muscat. I have been traveling in Oman Air for the last 11 years and more. This is the first time I felt bad for choosing Oman Air.
Subject: Harassment by PSA passenger Service Assistant team in Bangalore. During my Check in. i was insulted in front of all the passenger whom i had to travel to Muscat. it was a difficult 4 hours of travel.

Detail of my Flight: what happen to me in check in counter
I was traveling from Bangalore to Muscat on the 23 July my flight was 4:20 PM. I came to Airport early and I was waiting at the Oman air check in counter.
The counter opened and I was the first passenger to go for check in. baggage.
I when to counter number 57. One Mr. Amal was the person in the counter. I had total of 3 baggage first I put 2 checking baggage. The weight of the 2 baggage was only 21 Kg.
Since the weight of the baggage was much less than 30 Kg I asked the Mr. Amal that can I put my hand baggage which is 7-8 kg' as checking baggage as there is still allowance of 9 kg for check in. as I did not want to carry my hand baggage.
Mr. Amal said sorry, you are allowed only 2 check in baggage of 15 kg's each. I replied him. I agree but is there anything wrong in putting the 3rd baggage as check in. also highlighted that I have still 7 kg's
He immediately said, no you can't do that, the rules doesn't allow us to do so. You need to pay for the 3rd baggage additional.
I replied him respectfully, please understand that I am not asking for additional kg only to accommodate my baggage as check in and all 3 bagage weight is less than 30 Kg's.
Suddenly this man come to me, and asked me for my passport and saw my passport and he immediately stated rude behavior. I asked his name and is designation. First he refused to say. I tried to see is name on his badge, was not one on him.
He started stating rules are rules see your ticket, its mention 2 pieces of 15 kg's.
You need to pay. One moment I was upset the way he spoke to me and unfortunately I had no cash and my Card was not with me. So I was little confused and panicked.
This gentlemen kept screaming at me and asking me to pay.
I took a moment and relished that I had only 3 baggage, so I can take one as hand baggage and I didn't have to pay.
So I told him that I will take one bag has hand bag. He was upset that he was not able to force for payment additional.
He asked Mr. Amal in the counter to weight my handbag it was 8 kg's. He rudely told me no you can't take this as hand baggage. I asked him why, its 8 kg's you can take only 7 kg's.
I told him dear, this is not fair in you part to harass me like this. Just to take some additional charges. I still have 9 kg's in check baggage so what is wrong in taking 1 kg more in my handbag.
Then I told him OK I will transfer some things from my hand bag to my check in baggage as I had allowance in that.
Again he was very upset.
Immediately he pulled my bags out and said fix it. I said fine. Next in very rude manner he screamed at me "get out here move you bags out here, go out of here and fix your bag.
I said to him, this not the right way you talk your customer. I have done noting wrong. You need to hold you tone.
Once I felt uncomfortable, as all the people around me was looking at me in odd manner.
I told him you are harassing me. I need to make a complaint.
In loud voice, he said go do what, you want you can complain if you can. I don't care.
Then I had no choice, I asked his name, he refused to give is name.
I told him, if you sure what your doing is correct, why are you hesitating to give you Name.
Them is said his Name.
His name was Mr. Sunil. I asked please tell your full name. He refused.
Then is asked is designation to. He refused. Then after repeated time.
He replied PSA. I asked him what PSA stand for. Passenger service assistance. I told him this is not you designation, reply yes. There is no destination.
From the other staff I came to know that he was the head of the team or the leader.
I fixed my bag and checked in without any additional payment.

Now. I am not writing this mail as complain or to get some returns from Oman air.
Oman are is my favorite airline. It's disappointing that few staff like Mr. Sunil are not realizing the important of customer and their role to assistance the customer in such case. To make them understand and not take advantage.
Even if the passage is wrong you should be polite and make them understand so that they feel that they are taken care.
But this gentlemen was rude. The reason was that the flight was not full and he thought he could get a target revenue for the company. I was the first customer to check in. there was no rush are delay from him to be under pressure of some kind.
Other important observation.
I notice at the time I was waiting to check in as I was very early to the airport.

The full team for Oman air was from one region of India Kerala. The staff all where using Malayalam as the communication language. Look like 90%. This gentlemen Mr. Sunil behavior changed to be rude with me as he noticed in my passport I was from Chennai.
Even when they are communicating in my case within their team about me was is in Malayalam. I understand Malayalam and I speak. There talking bad about me and asked not to show any concession to me.
I realized the moment Mr. Sunil saw my passport and understood I am from Chennai. His attitude changed and he started a rude approach.
I live in Bangalore for the last 30 years. I would like to advice Oman Air, to not keep staff dominated from one region, it could be any airport. Mainly Bangalore majority are outsiders you need to balance.
I am not sure. But I would like to share this bad expired as this could be repeated.

My contact details: Mohammed Rafi
Cell number: [protected]
Muscat.

irresponsible staff at oman air boarding counter

Name: senthilnathan sathyam 29th july 2019
sindbad frequent flyer: wy [protected]
paid ticket cost: 234.600 rials omani
ticket number: [protected]
oman resident: since 24 years

to: general manager- customer service
oman air
sultanate of oman

subject: very bad experience with omanair.

Dear sir,
i had booked flight for travel to chennai on (4th july night/5th july morning 02.15am flight wy 251) when i reached the boarding counter they said flight was overbooked and cannot issue a boarding pass. Omanair officials said that they can only put me in the next flight for sure and would give me a compensation as per the rule - inspite of holding a confirmed airticket. Omanair officials couldn't help even after me explaining my urgency to attend my cousins marriage in my home town. They gave me accomodation outside the airport in a very average hotel for the night of july 4th. They gave me the boarding pass for travel for 5th july morning flight 9.10 am flight and luggage loaded.

5th july morning - wy 253, when i was about to enter gate with valid boarding pass they said sorry sir - boarding denied. You cant travel. I was very upset and couldn't find words to discuss with officials as all my travel plans re.Arranged with my family got shattered. I just said this is very bad of omanair and asked them the reason for not allowing me to travel again. They said by mistake omanair gave boarding pass with a seat number which doesn't exist in this flight. I said this is very bad of a national airlines to give such an answer which is omanair 100% mistake. I have high respects for omanair since many years and i have been travelling since 25years. I told them i will never travel in oman air in future. When i asked them my baggage, they dragged and dragged to give reply and said baggage will be loaded in next flight. They didn't give my baggage at all. They gave me again accomodation in airport hotel after insisting with officials as i was exosted going in and out of airport since 4th july night. They made me to wait till 5th july noon and finally gave me a boarding pass for travel on 6th july. As my baggage was not given and since iam a patient, i suffered a lot from mental agony. Cant express - my medicines were also in the baggage. I couldn't take my medicines scheduled for the day which had also put me in a confused, energyless, fatigue stage. No compensation was given for the denied boarding on my second flight wy253 which needs attention .
Again came back to gate on 6th july and finally boarding was allowed . It looked like a big acheivement to succesfully travel in omanair . On reaching chennai airport, again problem started. My name was called in the speaker to report to the desk. When i went there they said that my baggage has reached yesterday itself and there is a procedure to release it (as baggage reached a day earlier before the passenger reached). It took again 2 hours to find baggage as they have put the baggages with other baggages in a separate room and had to fill form and sign documents and to register the same. Once this was done, the same has to be checked by the customs officer and he has to approve it. Finally reached home on 6th july afternoon after a lot of struggle and an unforgettable worst journey with oman air . Now i request for the following:
1. Suitably compensate for all my losses incurred and an assurance from omanair that this would not be repeated henceforth.

I sincerely hope that the reasons for my unforgettable struggle flying with omanair will be attended seriously and my above request will be considered as high priority.
Thankyou.

senthilnathan
gsm: 00968- [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.Com

wrong seat even after request

I am flying to Istanbul from india. Taken a connecting flight from muscat. At the time of booking the...

compensation claim

In February I booked and paid for business class tickets Adelaide-London return through Helloworld, Port Augusta, South Australia. The booking was with Oman Air, but the Adelaide-Kuala Lumpur sectors outward and return were booked on Malaysian Airlines flights.
The return flight from London to Muscat (WY0102 on 23rd July) was delayed due to technical problems, but Oman Air ground staff in London assured me the connection in Muscat would be made. The flight arrived in Muscat at about 0845 and the connecting flight to Kuala Lumpur (WY0823 scheduled for 0905 departure on 24th July) was still on the ground, but passengers transferring to that flight were not allowed to board. Instead, we were told we would need to catch the next flight - WY0821 at 2050 on the evening of 24th July. This meant my payment of AUD140 for the first night of a three night hotel booking in Kuala Lumpur would be forfeited.
On arrival in Kuala Lumpur on the morning of 25th July, I received an email from the travel agent named above saying that there were now two tickets showing for my onward flight to Adelaide: one was for the flight I had booked, MH139 on 27th July. For some reason, Oman Air had also booked me onto the flight on Wednesday 31st July without my knowledge and without being asked. When I visited the Malaysia Airlines Office in Kuala Lumpur I was told they were unable to confirm my original flight or cancel the new flight as the tickets were issued by Oman Air. At this point I contacted my travel agent who made arrangements with Oman Air on 25th July for me to travel as planned on 27th July.
When I went to check-in at the Malaysia Airlines counter at 5pm on 27th July, I was told that I would need to go to their ticket office at the airport who said I would need to get the ticket number from Oman Air otherwise I could not take my seat. The staff at Malaysia Airlines ticketing eventually contacted Oman Air on my behalf and were told my seat was taken and I would either need to travel in economy on the same flight or travel on the flight on 31st July. By this time it was approaching 8pm and the Oman Air counters were open and I was able to talk with a member of staff who contacted the Muscat Office to see if the issue could be resolved. It could not and I was left with only one option as I needed to be back in Adelaide on the 28th as planned. So, I was forced to downgrade to economy as a result of Oman Air cancelling my ticket on the seat I had booked in business class back in February.
Obviously, I will expect compensation from Oman Air for the difference in ticket price I had paid for and the economy ticket price. I would also like to know what possible reason Oman Air would have to cancel my booking for the 27th and replace the ticket with one for the 31st July.
I am absolutely appalled by the total ineptitude displayed by whoever decided to take this action and by the stress I was subjected to over four hours as I tried to resolve an issue over which I had received no information or consultation.
In view of the comments above, I should be grateful if you could let me know what compensation I can expect for the forfeiture of the payment for the first night of my hotel room when I was not able to stay there, and more importantly for the downgrade to economy class from the business class seat I had purchased.
I will look forward to your reply in the near future.
David Hankinson

8hrs flight delay

Flight WY 843 OMAN AIR Muscat to Manila
FRIDAY 19JULY 2019

My connecting flight to the Philippines also affected.I already give 7hours allowance to my flight but i failed because Oman Air flight was deleyed for 8 hours. I need to refund my re-booking fee here in my connecting flight in the Philippines.
Please send me a working site or email of your customer service because some of your contacts are not working or its computer answering machine only. And it required to leave the message only.

behaviour

Dear Sir / Madam, I am writing this email to you with the reference of behaviour and customer services of...

staff and crew

I flew with Oman air a month ago from London to Thailand, the first leg (London to Oman) was fine but from Oman to Thailand I was sexually harassed by another passenger and touched on the flight. I went to the back of the plane to seek help from the crew and all they had to say was that they knew the men involved were drunk when they got on the plane. But this didn't stop the crew from serving them huge amounts of alcohol throughout the flight, which made the harassment worse. I asked to move seats to get away but they didn't respond to me and I was left in that situation. After the flight I went straight to the check in desk for Oman air and they said I needed a police report to make a complaint which I got and it's now been 1 month and I've had no replies from my several emails sent and I cant get through to speak to any one on any of the numbers available to me.

oman air city office

Yesterday more than 30 times called oman air city office regarding confirmation of my flight ticket...

Oman Air City Office Kozhikode

delay flight and unprofessional code of conduct no customer service what so ever

Hello
First of all we are greatly disappointed with your oman air line services no customer caring at all .
My parents was travelling from Manchester to Lahore on 25 april 2019 fight was delay with no reason at all no representative ever bother to came to passengers to tell them what was going on. My father is an elderly man and he was on wheel chair so you can imagine how hard it will be us.
Now finally flight took off at 1:00 in the night to Muscat airport .
The oman air line did not bother at all about the passengers again and they were left at the airport for 7:30 mins and to avoid giving them hotel under the international law oman air line put all the passengers like animals to the next flight to Dubai

In Dubai middle of night Oman air line did an other awful job let them wait an other 7 Hours with out any reasons and finally rather then they have to be at Lahore on friday 26 april 2019 they were landed next day 7:30 on Saturday.

Air line reference number is ASKISU booking reference is M5X028 OR M5XO28
MR MUNAWAR SIDDIQUI
MRS RAHAT SULTANA

Send us a written letter why it was delayed and why they been treated like animals why not they been given hotel and why oman air line cause us so much pain and trouble. I ll be used for insurance claim and we ll speak to our solicitors what other actions can be taken against the negligence of Oman Air line so they do not do this again to their Customers.

I have send many emails to this email address what was given by oman air customer service agent after 1 hour hold over the phone with no reply at all

I cant really understand how this airline even still in business having no customer service and no one know what they are doing
very very very very disappointed
thanks

• Updated by disappointedcustomer989 · Jul 01, 2019

I have ring few time their customer services call never go through with in 5 to 10 mins waiting
    after that an email is given to me i have send the email and now waiting for their reply

flight delay

Hello, I am writing regarding a delayed Oman Air flight. I had issue while my travel... I had a long...

airline cancel segment

Dear sir/madam please mention this e ticket nmbr [protected] or airline Pnr: adgkas I issue this ticket...

spectacles forgotten in the flight seat

We have travelled and Oman airlines and 24 May 2019 from Chennai to Muscat by flight number WY0252 with seat numbers. 31 E and 31F
We have forgotten spectacles kept in the front pouch and proceeded to Paris by flight no. WY0131
Details. Kondapalli venkatasuryarao
Vemana Rukmini
WY0252. Seat no's. 31E and 31 F.
I will be going back via Muscat on 31/05/2019
Kindly look in to the matter and send me the item if it is found in the lost and found section.

My mail I'd. [protected]@gmail.com
Permanent address. Dr. K.v. Suryarao
1-43-41/. Surya Nursing home. Tagarapuvalsa
Visakhapatnam/ Andhra Pradesh / India.
Pin code. 531162.

ticket charging

I booked a flight on 23.5.2019 for my family to travel from DXB-CCJ 25.7.2019.
The reservation code is QHYTKD
The ticket charges shown by the pdf sent by you is Aed 1750.
But I have lost Aed 1830 from my crefit card.
Kindly let me know why an excess amountis deducted?
I have not taken any extra services like insurance, baggage etc..
Awaiting an early and prompt response.

baggage

I have travelled from cozhikode (Kerala, India) on 4th of April 2019 to London in the morning flight. My baggage weight was fine. I was with my wife and son. The counter staff not told me that my baggage weight was over. Everything was fine on my travel day. I met one of my village person who is working for Oman airlines under BADRA company. I shake hand him and spoke to him about 3mints. Also told him to request to give us all seat together with my family. He spoke to the counter staff and told that we can do that in the plane as flight was not too busy. Now My friend, Mohammed Haris has lost his job. He said to me the counter person has send my baggage 6kg over and found by one of the senior staff. He was about to loose his job, that time he blamed on my friend that he told to send over weight.because of that reason he lost his job. Some of the reason I would like to point out to Oman airline that when I was checking my friend was not there near the counter and he doesn't even that Ian travelling. I didn't meet him at all during this trip to Kerala and I don't have no contact with him. When he asked by manager that is he told the counter staff to send send my baggage over, he said NO, that time other senior staff and manager told him if you say "YES" we will give job here otherwise he will loose his job. Then he has to sign one paper he has done the mistake and apologise even though he hasn't done. The people in the Oman airelnes played drama and lost that poor boy job. I am very upset and me and family regular customer of Oman airlines. I am requesting Oman Airline to enquire the incident and find a solution for this issues. You can check CCTV camera what happened and find out the lie story. Because I travelled your airline, someone lost his job make me very upsetting . Could you please try to take him back to work. This is humble request. If I bring a over load baggage, the counter staff should tell me, without any notification some loosing his job???. Iam looking forward to hear from you. My details are following
Name: Aboobacker Melepatt