Jet Airways India Logo

Jet Airways India

Having problems with Jet Airways India?

Jet Airways India Customer Service Contacts

1877 835 9538 (Canada)
1300 304 553 (Australia & New Zealand)
+91 803 989 3333 (India, Bengaluru)
+91 443 989 3333 (India, Chennai)
+91 113 989 3333 (India, Delhi)
+91 403 989 3333 (India, Hyderabad)
+91 333 989 3333 (India, Kolkata)
+91 223 989 3333 (India, Mumbai)
+44 808 101 1199 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+43 12 368 956 (Austria)
+32 27 090 909 (Belgium & Netherlands)
+351 217 618 986 (Portugal)
+46 859 000 090 (Sweden & Scandinavia)
+41 582 013 201 (Switzerland)
+852 39 665 008 (Hong Kong)
+62 218 086 8245 (Indonesia)
+60 321 489 020 (Malaysia)
+63 28 140 507 (Philippines)
+966 26 602 332 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 270 222 (Singapore)
+82 23 178 755 (South Korea)
+66 26 968 980 (Thailand)
+84 838 379 977 (Vietnam)
+54 114 315 5494 (Argentina)
Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri (East)
Mumbai
India - 400099

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jet Airways India Customer Service. Initial Jet Airways India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jet Airways India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jet Airways India. Discuss the issues you have had with Jet Airways India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jet Airways India Complaints & Reviews

Jet Airways IndiaRefund of flight cancellation

Hi Travelgenio,

We used your agency to book flights for x7 passengers (total cost 4, 024.00 GBP) back in December 2018. Flights were due to take place May 26th 2019 (Airline Ref: UDOQIZ). As Jet Airways subsequently went into administration, our flights were cancelled. We were advised by Travelgenio that a refund would be processed, and this was the written email we received, however we are still yet to receive our refund. Jet Airways have stated that they have given the authorization for all Travel Agents to refund the tickets, since the money was not used for the flights. We are now seeking legal action and are insisting that our money be refunded. This is not a small amount of money and it is causing us serious hardship financially.
We are requesting a full refund of amount paid.

Jet Airways IndiaFlight cancelled but refund not intimated

I have book ticket from Dubai to patna and patna to Dubai last year for 2nd June 2019 but after flight cancellations I was applied for refund till date no any further action or refund take place.Various times call to jetairways customer care but they cant make any process for refund 'now approx 1 year passed but refund not take place pls advice what should I do??

Jet Airways Indiarefund claim not processed

I was purchased jet airways return flight from Dubai to patna via Delhi on January 2019 for 3rd June 2019 online through aeroblit website, in may jetairways informed me that flight is cancelled due to financial crisis, pls apply for refund process through ur agent, my agent apply for it but untill today there is no confirmation or any intimation from airlines still awaited, pls help me for refund my money PNR NO OUYLOJ

Jet Airways Indiarefund pending long time

I have booked 8tickets on 11/03/2019.4 tickets from doha to kochi on 13 th July and 4 tickets from kochi to doha on 22 august..PNR number is BJKLBV...U cancelled all flights and didn't get refund yet..I booked through an agency named amazing travels mannampetta, this sur ..when we enquired about refund they said refund is pending..I am waiting to get money back. ..please do the needful as soon as possible.
        Collins

Jet Airways Indiarefund for ticket

Hi Team,
          I have booked Jet Airways flight via Travelgenio (Booking Code:SRJHJ2) and the flight was cancelled. I have reached out to Jet airways and they have claimed they have refunded the amount and that I should reach out to travelgenio. I have already dropped email to travelgenio but I have not heard back from them.

I am not recieving any information from travelgenio. Can you please let me know by when will the amount be refunded.

Jul 13, 2019

Jet Airways India — flight refund

This is Prasad Herekar I have booked the ticket from Areobilet site. With refernece to the Flight ticket...

Jet Airways Indianot received any refund yet

My flights were canceled in May 2019 and We (My wife and I) were kicked out of the airport because the replacement tickets from Jet Airways was not valid anymore.
            I made a complaint to Jet Airways disruption assistance and they initiated a refund for CAD$2503 on May 14 2019 and I received the email from Jet Airways stating that my refund will be received in 2-3 weeks. It has been about 2 months and no sign of any refund yet. I keep calling their customer service but all they say is that my refund is still in process. It is unacceptable. Need my full refund.

not received any refund yet
            not received any refund yet

Jet Airways Indiarefund related, jet airways canceled the flight

Dear all,

I had booked Jet Airways flight ticket on Feb 2019, Fly date 3rd July 2019 unfortunately on April 2019 I received an email from Jet Airway asking me to process for ticket cancelation as the flight has been canceled,   i didn't had any choice so called their Saudi Arabia, Dammam City helpline no at [protected] and asked the gentlemen to initiate cancellation process and let me know how soon i can get refund so that I can book tickets with another Airline.

I had booked ticket on Feb for myself and family at 3668 Saudi riyal.

Tickets numbers are [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected].

I have been behind them since then, send multiple emails to guest relation and many other id's belongs to customers support and Dammam helpline also called their Indian helpline end number of time but no positive response, my entire vacation plan has been collapsed because of Jet Airline.

I hold Jet airway to take this responsibility and pay me the for this pain and harassment.

It's been over 2month I've asked for refund but nothing happened so far.

I've attached Cash paid receipt and ticket for your reference.

Thanks & Regds,
              Omprakash C
              Mob - 00966 [protected], 0091 [protected]
              Omprakash.[protected]@gmail.com

refund related, jet airways canceled the flight

Jet Airways Indiarefund not received

I booked a flight from AMS to DEL which was canceled by the airline. I submitted a refund claim as It was adviced by them once the ticket was canceled and I got a confirmation stating that the refund will be paid within 15 business days. 33 business days have passed and I still do not receive my money back.

Now that I called the service center they tell me that I have to wait for another 20 business days!!!

Herein the ticket information.

Reference Number:
                [protected]

refund not received
                refund not received

Jet Airways Indiacancelled flight

Hi I booked the flight jet airways from mumbai to toronto on 30th april, but the flight cancelled. I request for the refund to travelgenio and they still I didn't get any positive feedback. I callad spain office also. my ticket number is [protected], travel code 3z4r4w and ekahid is my reference. please do the needful.
                  Thanks.
                  [protected]@gmail.com

Jet Airwaysrefund booking id 1222211

Greeting:

We have booked ticket round trip to India during Nov 2018 under reservation number 1222211 cost SR 2272.25 the departure supposed to be beginning of May 2019. And while I am checking the ticket through telephone call med of April 2019 I been told that Jet Airways suspended all their flights and canceled all reservations. In fact; Rehlat supposed to inform the passenger immediately not to let the passenger discovered him self The ticket is cancelled. Now I've been waiting for the refund for more than 1 1/2 month and until now nothing happened. Whenever I enquired through that telephone call or emails I've been told that we still waiting for instruction from jet airways. The circular which came from jet airways it says that all companies dealing with Jet Airways supposed to pay for the passengers the refund then they may collect it from the airlines later on. Until now no refund hit my Credit card, therefore please investigate and let's have the refund to be credited in urgent away.

Jet Airways Indialost package

On 12 October 2018 I flew on the 9W 121 flight between London and New Delhi, being the original flight from Lisbon and the final destination New Delhi.
                      I landed at New Delhi airport on 13 October 2018 and my luggage did not come on my flight.
                      Therefore, I reported the delayed baggage to a Jet Airways representative at New Delhi in the baggage hall before I left the airport. We filled the Property Irregularity Reports as attached.
                      After 5 calls per day to Jet Airways during 4 days and numerous misinformation provided by Jet Airways employees by telephone and at the New Delhi airport counter, one of the suitcase was delivered only on 15 October at the Jet Airways desk at New Delhi airport and the second suitcase was delivered on 16 October at our hotel in Udaipur.
                      So we spent 4 days without luggage in India, which was really unpleasant. These days we had to get clothes and basic goods.

Thus, we filed a complaint to Jetairways on 24 October 2014 and requested the reimbursement of the expenses arising from the delay in the delivery of the luggage, adding for this purpose a copy of the receipts of the purchases of basic and necessary goods in attachment. Until today no solution or final answer has been given by Jetairways.

Jet Airways Indiarefund amount for the cancelled flight from jed - del & del - jed

Dear Guest,
                        Thank you for your email and contacting Jet Airways. At the outset, please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you due to schedule change.Please allow us to mention that unfortunately we do not have an alternate to offer other than full refund. Hence, we request you to contact the travel agent for full refund as per schedule change policy.
                        Renewed apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you.
                        We thank you for communicating with us.
                        Thanking You,
                        Yours Sincerely.
                        Kavita Vishwakarma
                        Support Analyst - Voice of Guest.
                        This mail was received on 28th Mar'19. After that I have communicated several times to City Bookers but still i have not received any refunded amount. I don't understand why is there such unwanted delay in providing the refund after several mail communication and approved confirmation for refund by Jet Airways. Kindly clarify the matter at the earliest...

Regards,
                        Biplab

Jet Airways Indiajet airways - refund after flight cancelation

Hello!

My name is Joao Fernandes. I am from Portugal.

On October 16, 2018, I bought three return tickets between Lisbon (Portugal) and Goa (India).
                          Tickets were bought from a travel agency for 695 Euros each (approx. 54930 Rupees each).
                          The agency bought the flights to Jet Airways.

The outward journey was on 10 April 2019.
                          The return trip was scheduled for April 24, 2019.

With the end of Jet Airways operations, on April 17, 2019, we had to buy new tickets to return to Portugal and only the return route costed the amount of 66710 Rupees (aprox. 850 Euros each) each.

After the April 17 event, we completed the online form on the Jet Airways website for money back claims for canceled flights.
                          On April 24, we received emails from Jet Airways, informing about the "Disruption Assistance : GOA - MUMBAI - PARIS - LISBON - 24 Apr 2019 - NEYBER - Request for Refund" and the "Disruption Assistance : GOA - MUMBAI - PARIS - LISBON - 06 May 2019 - MTUAZI - Request for Refund" with the following messages:
                          "Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the flight cancellation.
                          With regards to your email, please note cancellation or refund have to be processed through the source through where the ticket is booked.
                          We have updated necessary remarks for your agent to honour a full refund. Also please note this mail can be considered as a waiver authority and request you to kindly get in touch with your travel portal team or your travel agent for the refund."

Meanwhile, the travel agency informed us that "Your refunds have been requested to Jet Airways and we await a response. As soon as there is news we report."

We are still waiting for the money devolution, which should normally take place within 7 to 10 business days after the order.
                          What can we do more?
                          Do IATA and / or ICAO intervene in these cases?
                          And the Indian National air transport regulator, which is DGCA?
                          Is it possible to file a formal complaint with the DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Government of India) and / or some other national consumer helpline institution of India? Which ones you recommend?

Information on canceled flights due to the termination of Jet Airways operations:

PASSENGERS: Mr. Joao Fernandes and Mrs. Graca Costa (PNR is NEYBER) and Mrs. Luisa Costa (PNR is MTUAZI)

ROUTE: Goa - Mumbai - Paris - Lisbon

FLIGHTS
                          Passengers Joao Fernandes and Graca Costa (NEYBER code PNR):
                          Flight 9w 496 from Goa (24 April 06:55) to Mumbai (08:10)
                          Flight 9w 124 from Mumbai (25 April 02:05) to Paris (08:15)
                          Flight 9w 4985 from Paris (25 April 13:05) to Lisbon (14:45) operated by Joon

Passenger Luisa Costa (MTUAZI code PNR):
                          Flight 9w 445 from Goa (06 May 18:40) to Mumbai (20:10)
                          Flight 9w 124 from Mumbai (07 May 02:05) to Paris (08:15)
                          Flight 9w 4983 from Paris (7 May 09:35) to Lisbon (11:10) operated by Joon

RESERVATION CODES: NEYBER (passengers Joao Fernandes and Graca Costa); MTUAZI (passenger Luisa Costa)

ELECTRONIC TICKET NUMBERS: [protected] (Joao Fernandes); [protected] (Graca Costa); [protected] (Luisa Costa)

Will this complaint be made known to the Jet Airways services or another entity involved in the resolution of the still absence of refunds?

Thank you.

Jet Airwaysflight cancellation; refund not received from make my trip for jet airways flight shot down

I have received the flight cancellation confirmation and refund process confirmation on 31st March'19, but still i have not received my refund which should have processes withing 10th March'19. MMT team claiming that they are coordinating with Jet team for refund amount but I received the refund for the flight booked directly through Jet.

Not able to understand the reason why MMT kept hold my refund amount.

Jet Airways Indiachanged flight without informing and without ticket

Hi,
                              We had a booking with jet airways which we made in the month of January itself. Booking details as below,

Your flight itinerary:

OPERATED BY: KLM, KL

E-tickets

TICKET: 589-[protected] - Honrao Revansidha
                              TICKET: 589-[protected] - Honrao Anjali

Following the above reference number when we checked on the Jet Airways website, it showed us MumbaiParis (Jet Airways, Operated by Air France), just when they declared bankruptcy, we tried calling Jet, but could never reach their Customer support.
                              4-5 days after that around 20th April, when we tried to check our booking updates on Jet Airways site, we observed that our flight was changed from Jet Airways to Air France (Now it says Operated by Joon), there was no notification from them about this, we checked it ourselves and found out the changes. We again tried calling Jet Airways but were on Hold for more than an hour but couldn't reach any of their customer support to find out about the changes.
                              As it said Air France (Operated by Joon), we so checked the reference number on Air France website, and it showed us the booking confirmation from Mumbai Paris, Paris Amsterdam and return Amsterdam Mumbai.
                              We were happy seeing this that Jet has transferred our places to Air France since they are not able to do so. When reaching at the airport Air France said Jet Airways did not complete your booking, they just routed you to us, but they did not issue you an e-ticket.

My parents were stranded at the airport and in panic on what to do next as they were told to make another booking if they wanted to travel. After reaching the ticket counter they said please make the booking online.
                              What are old people going to do in this case? Jet should have issued an e-ticket, if they were not capable of doing so why did they transfer the booking itself? If they would have not transferred we would know that the booking is cancelled.
                              At that moment we had to make an immediate booking which cost us 3 times the original ticket price (Orginal EUR 1225).
                              My parents are blood pressure and diabetic, they were almost collapsed when they heard the rates 3 times (New tickets cost EUR 3000). Somehow I was on call with them and had to relieve them and not to worry about the cost. I had to borrow the money as this huge amount was not possible immediately.
                              While speaking with my father and see him sweating at the airport the man next to him spoke with me about what to do next, relieved my parents to not to panic. I booked another ticket for them MumbaiIstanbulAmsterdam

Finally they boarded the flight at 6:30 AM after spending all night without sleep taking medicines at the airport. They finally reached Amsterdam after 28 hours of their journey.

This was all because bankrupted Jet Airways transferred the bookings but failed to issue a ticket. If the were so incapable why the hell they transfer the bookings to Air France, and also if they did, they should have issues a e-ticket.
                              This also caused us huge financial loss, as we had to book instant tickets.

Please raise a case against them and we would like to have compensation along with the original ticket refund price.

Thanks & Regards,
                              Rohit Honrao

changed flight without informing and without ticket

• Complainant20091 May 10, 2019

Accordng to the anonymous author, who has obviously has zero higher education,
                                  the author wants the other unidentified person to execute legal job, this is "raise a case against (unidentified )them"
                                  on behalf of the author in order to bring money for the satisfaction of the author.

This is to inform the author, that such kind of legal assitance starts from rupees 12'000.
                                  The legal assistance represent
                                  - learning of each document and the identification of the offender aiming to bring the case against the offender before
                                  the exact Indian district court or foreign court.
                                  The author must expect to pay governmen fees for the filing of the case. Such fee schedule starts from rupees 2'000 in Indian domestic court.

With regard to the Jet airways carrier, who had reported the termination of operations on 17 April, 2019, the more complecated solution present. Such situationrequered the deep knowledge of international regulations by the legal adviser.

The legal assistant can explain what level of money can be expected in reality by the author.

Note that nobody has a duty to reply to the unidentified or anonymous complaint and
                                  to execute job without charge or without the fair remuniration in favor of the other person.

So, if the author understood the above and the author is ready to fight for the fair monetary desicion in his favor, welcome:-
                                  we can bring the case before the authority for the fair remuniration in any country of Europe or Asia.

The fair cort only must award the fair comensation and proved by the law losses, if the author persues the legitiomate method.
                                  The alternative is to forget about the paid amount.

The requests along with copies documents (PNR/receipts/etc) can be addresses to the e-mail box:
                                  aryan (at) vivaldi.net

OLEG G
                                  sr manager for ICAO and IATa irregulatory matters
                                  Aryan enginners ltd

Jet Airways Indiacancelled flight

My query is regarding the refund policy and the date for the refund for the cancelled flights of JET Airways. The details are as below:
                                The traveller name is Mr Amandeep Singh, travel date is 29/04/2019, the issuing date is 16/02/2019 and the airline is JET AIRWAYS 9W234
                                The ticket number is [protected]
                                The tour code is 9W36750021. This flight is departing from Delhi, India to Toronto ON, Canada. I am waiting for the reply o proceed further.

Jet Airways Indiaflights cancelled - travelgenio

Hi,
                                  We booked a flight from CDG to CMD on 9/4/19 and back on 19/04/19. Unfortunately, the company closed its operations due to bankrupcy on 18/04/19. We had to buy a new ticket and they requested us to contact our booking agent travelgenio. After 3 times 7 mn waiting on the phone, impossible to contact them and no answer to my emails.
                                  Could you help ?
                                  Regards,
                                  Guillaume

• Updated by GuillaumeD · Apr 23, 2019

Hi,
                                      I booked a flight with travelgenio from CDG to CMB using Jet Airways. The company has gone bankrupcy and I had to pay a news ticket. They asked me to contact travelgenion but after 3 times 7 mn waiting on phone, no answer.
                                      What should I do ?
                                      Guillaume

• Tr
                                      Travelgenio Apr 25, 2019

Hi Guillaume, of course we can help you with your booking. Please send us a mail to [email protected] with all your doubts and we will answer you asap. Regards

Jet Airways Indiapnr no. npqfzj & efdfto

Hi,

My Jet Airways flights (PNR's NPQFZJ & EFDFTO) from New Delhi to Paris got cancelled. I have raised multiple request for my full refund on both the trips

I even raised a social media request (No.72983) via Twtter & Facebook. The only response i have received back is we will get back to you and have not received anything back. And hence i am writing directly to you.

For PNR EFDFTO your team say that they are checking with Jet for refund

For PNR NPQFZJ the status says refunded with no refund amount which is incorrect as the flight got cancelled and hence i am eligible for full refund.

I need to book alternate flights which are costing me almost twice the amount. Request you to look into this ASAP

For all this trouble i should be given compensation along with my full refund. All my further bookings and VISA application are wasted for now because of this ticket.

Soon like to hear from you

Arpit Chugh

pnr no. npqfzj & efdfto

Jet Airways Indiaflight cancellation

My Booking reference : BILJAG

My name is Jayshri Parekh. I had a flight tomorrow 12th April 2019 with Jet Airways and it was cancelled at the last minute. I was not given any warning and all I received was a message with no advice as to what to do next or whether I will be accommodated on another flight. I have been trying to contact the Jet Airways contact centre here in the UK but nobody is answering. This is completely irresponsible and now I have to find a last minute flight which is going to cost a lot more.

This is absolutely unprofessional and I am very frustrated with the position you have left me in. I have flown with Jet Airways many times and I am shocked that this is how you treat a customer of so many years.

You cancelled the flight so you need to accommodate me as soon as possible. I need to be in India before 15th April.

Please reply to me ASAP.

My email is j. [protected]@hotmail.co.uk.