Jet Airways India Logo

Jet Airways India

Having problems with Jet Airways India?

Jet Airways India reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 10, 2007. The latest review Refund of flight cancellation was posted on Oct 8, 2020. The latest complaint cheating was resolved on Dec 24, 2014. Jet Airways India has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 243 reviews. Jet Airways India has resolved 37 complaints.

Jet Airways India Customer Service Contacts

1877 835 9538 (Canada)
1300 304 553 (Australia & New Zealand)
+91 803 989 3333 (India, Bengaluru)
+91 443 989 3333 (India, Chennai)
+91 113 989 3333 (India, Delhi)
+91 403 989 3333 (India, Hyderabad)
+91 333 989 3333 (India, Kolkata)
+91 223 989 3333 (India, Mumbai)
+44 808 101 1199 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+43 12 368 956 (Austria)
+32 27 090 909 (Belgium & Netherlands)
+351 217 618 986 (Portugal)
+46 859 000 090 (Sweden & Scandinavia)
+41 582 013 201 (Switzerland)
+852 39 665 008 (Hong Kong)
+62 218 086 8245 (Indonesia)
+60 321 489 020 (Malaysia)
+63 28 140 507 (Philippines)
+966 26 602 332 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 270 222 (Singapore)
+82 23 178 755 (South Korea)
+66 26 968 980 (Thailand)
+84 838 379 977 (Vietnam)
+54 114 315 5494 (Argentina)
Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri (East)
Mumbai
India - 400099

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jet Airways India Customer Service. Initial Jet Airways India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jet Airways India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jet Airways India. Discuss the issues you have had with Jet Airways India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jet Airways India Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

Jet Airwaysdelayed baggage compensation

This is for the file reference BOM9W82688, files at Mumbai International Airport on Friday January 8 2016. The baggage was received on January 12 2016 after intense follow up. I had also emailed regarding the compensation for delayed baggage to which I received a mail to collect INR2000 as interim compensation, which I refused to take and requested a full compensation as per International travel rules, till date have no reply via email and the customer care people say the only way to claim compensation is via email.

Jet Airways (India) Ltd.negligence during business class check in & not offering in flight service

Jet Airways (India) Ltd. Dear Sir, I am an NRI & use to fly Jet Air almost over ten times a year and always in Premiere Business class. I am also a Jet Privileged Silver member No [protected] & also use other airlines but usually prefer Jet airline for my frequent travel from Mumbai to Dammam & return essentially in business class. I got an extremely bad experience and service or treatment from Jet Air during my last flight from Dammam to Mumbai 9W563 on 30th Dec that I had to travel due to Airlines fault. I took up your flight No- 9W564 dated 28/Dec/2015 from Dammam to Mumbai in Premiere Business class, Seat 2A and Jet Air ways staff confirmed all my papers prior to boarding the aircraft as has been the practice with every other airlines for international travel. I was indeed shocked to learn at Dammam airport that my exit reentry visa was expired by just few days. This being all Arabic documentation, only the airline staff essentially ask for the Saudi ID number during check-in and see on screen the validity of travelers visa prior to printing Boarding pass which I suppose has been done in my case as well. However due to the negligence on the part of Jet Air especially for its Premier Business class passenger and Silver Privileged member, I still had to suffer being left stranded at Dammam Airport for over a Day. The worst part is, in this case the airlines instead of coming forward to offer help to me in getting back to Mumbai at its cost due to its negligence in the first place, backed out & called up and mailed my travel agent Almojil travels in Dammam, without my knowledge threatening that in case they fail to issue a Dammam Mumbai ticket at my cost, I would be left as a beggar unattended for several days in the small filthy room at Dammam Airport and never be picked up soon to bring back to Mumbai. This is absolutely unfair and the Airlines has been trying to only cover-up its own fault unlike all other airlines & letting its regular business class traveler suffer in very small deportation room indefinitely even when it is Airline's duty in the first place to make sure that the deported traveler due to airline fault is brought back by the first available flight essentially at airline's cost. I am indeed shocked to hear of such Jet Air Policy & do seek an explanation from Jet Air that on my return travel at my own expense on Flight 9W563 Dt. 30th Dec, Dammam to Mumbai I was even refused the economy class service offered to rest of the travelers. After having spent fully amount for the flight ticket, I was offered seat 41 A & Air hostess clearly told me that Jet Air has been doing favor in getting me back and has clear instructions fro Jet management not to serve me beverages that were served to all other fellow passengers travelling along with me in the carrier. ( How can you take full fare and do not fulfill your obligation?) Until this time I was myself aware that Jet air has been so helpful in forcing its frequent business class flyer to return by economy at traveller's own cost and further deny the basic beverages entitles to all travelers. This too happened when it was completely airlines fault in letting me travel in the first place with incomplete documentation and I believe like rest of the airlines Jet Air too does properly train its concerned employees in having the relevant visa documents checked prior to boarding the aircraft. Lastly my baggage has also not been delivered until now and Jet Air simply confirmed in Mumbai until this morning, that my baggage has been left behind at Dammam Airport even when Jet Air made me travel at my expenses. (Jet File reference BOM 9W8228130DEC150240GMT Flight/ Date 9w563 30th/ Dec, Tag no 9W 569795). This again shows the concern and efficiency of Jet Staff in dealing with the baggage unlike other airlines. I need to know from Jet Air CEO, how Jet could explain to me the way it deals with one of its frequently travelling business class passengers and if it is indeed the Jet policy to walk away from its obligation forcing even its premier business class travelers to turn to other airline that offer relatively much better service and assistance under such circumstances. I would like to know in clear terms the decision of your airlines whether or not Jet air considers itself obligated in the first place to fulfill its duty & do what it takes in the interest of its valuable customers and compensate the losses incurred due to the sheer negligence & carless attitude of its concerned staff. The statement of your Air hostess ( in 9W563 flight Dammam To Mumbai on 30th Dec 15 for seat 41 A passenger ) saying is Jet Air policy to make someone travel at its passengers cost even after the airlines fault and also deny entitled beverages to someone travelling at his expenses is something I could not make sense of. The Airhostess herself however repeatedly sided with me saying it is totally wrong but she has specific instructions from Jet Air and has offered her willingness to support me in my complaint to have such rule changed. This may please be investigated and informed to me. I have decided to further to take up this incident to appropriate agencies and channels. I look forward to have my Dammam Mumbai flight fare returned immediately that was forcibly made to pay by me through my travel agent threatening to leave me in Dammam deportation filthy room indefinitely. Let your CEO know how much this airline Indeed cares for its privileged business travelers unlike rest of the Airlines in today’s competitive market. I do look forward to an unconditional apology from airlines for denying basic beverages to its regular business class traveler who was forced by Airlines to travel at his own cost even when It was completely airlines duty to make sure that the papers were satisfactory. I also want Jet Air to deliver the baggage left behind at Dammnam at my Andheri residence as is done by other airlines and I am not going to visit airport to pick it up wasting my time and money. I look forward to have this incident thoroughly investigated & resolved in the interest of Jet Air’s existing & prospective customers and do what it takes before I am forced to turn to other airline & take this matter to every other national & international channels of seeking justice including the press. Prashant V. Wagh Flat 401& 402 Pacific Towers, Sagar City, V.P. Road, Andheri ( West) Mumbai 400058 Ph [protected] Mob [protected], Email wagh.[protected]@yahoo.com

Jet Airwaysrefund

Awful experience! Harassed by jet staff at the time of check-in. Charged for extra baggage which was within 46 kgs (2 baggage) for international traveler, traveling via jet airways. I need refund (Rs. 6650.00) immediately & action against jet staff on case of harassment!! My daughter traveled on 17 august from toronto to delhi via jetairways. Reached delhi on 18-dec at 11:30 pm. From delhi-bangalore, she had to travel on 19-dec. Her baggage was weighing 22 kgs when she checked in from toronto. While traveling to bangalore, she had added approx. 19 kgs as she didn’t carry hand baggage. So, she actually had total 37 kgs from delhi which is allowed for international traveler from toronto-delhi-bangalore via jet airways. But, jet staff at the counter didn't allow her to check-in 37 kgs (In 2 baggage) & charged for extra for 19 kgs. Her luggage was charged on me and I had to pay rs.6650.00 which was ridiculous. When I asked for justification for this, the staff at the boarding pass counter was extremely unhelpful & very rude. I had no other option left. They gave me the boarding pass only after the payment. This is the case of harassment which I will take to the higher authority. I need immediate action against jet staff & refund rs. 6650.00 ratna

Anonymous ABCD Dec 30, 2015

I need the refunds immediately. It's almost 10 days.

Jet Airwaysaccount in my name, but i'm not a customer

I recently started receicing spam from Jet Airways, specifically for their JetPrivilege programme. Upon asking them to unsubscribe me, I noticed that they quoted an account number. I never opened an account with them. In fact, I'd never heard of them until I started getting the spam emails. By ommission, they refuse to explain to me exaactly who opened the account and why. Further, they claim that they cannot remove accounts, but can only deactivate them. As membership accounts hold personal information, I do not know what information they have on me, and they refuse, by ommission, to let me know. There is something seriously wrong with this company, and I am going to take this further with their local authorities.

Jet Airways — unethical behavior from ground staff

flying from London to Delhi and then to Bhuj on the 30/Oct/2015 Flight 9w121. 4 passengers myself, hubby...

Jet Airwayslost baggage and no assistance to locate

1. I have had the worst experience ever in flying ... in fact I am still undergoing that experience today ... I was booked in premiere class of Pune to Bengaluru flight 9W7052 on 26 Oct 2015 ( E ticket No [protected] and seat No 2A) ... on landing I waited for my baggage which did not arrive. After 45 mins of waiting and trying to contact any of the airline personnel ( who all used to promptly vanish on being contacted) I was taken to another area where again no info about my bag was given. After filling some form which was not authenticated by me they sent me away saying that the bag will be delivered shortly. 2. No intimation came for a few hours and after trying to call umpteenth time ( the number given was of one individual Mr Sunu who religiously refused to pick up his mobile) . Finally I was able to contact Mr Ravi the supervisor.Since then I have been promised to be updated at regular intervals but still there are no feedback calls. Also my calls are not answered ... it seems locating my baggage which is lost by the airlines is not a duty but a favor to me. 3. I am extremely disappointed in the service of Jet Airways staff and would definitely hesitate to use this airline again. Also I need to know what all actions I need to take regarding my lost baggage ( the luggage tag number is S2101180). Do I need to file a complaint with the airways / lodge an FIR / or do I have to resort to consumer court. Your Sincerely Sameer Adhikari

Jet Airwaysin flight

Me and my husband travelling on 12th march 9W121 at 20:50 London Heathrow to Delhi. Cabin crew asked Doctor on board as one of the passenger felt unwell. My husband acted professionally went and helped. He came after long period on his seat and Two or Three times he went and checked that patient. Later on cabin crew came with lot of paperwork to fallen by my husband.Every one on flight was enjoying and sleeping but our whole night was badly disturbed. I am sorry to say cabin crew not said a word of thank you even till we left the flight. I am shocked and upset to write no acknowledgement from the airline office to write to us a word of thanks in return of how my husband came out of the way to help and we were stressed whole night.

Jet Airways — pathetic and painful service for mom with two small kids

My wife travelled yesterday using JetAirways JW117 flight starting from LHR to Mumbai and departing at 9:20pm...

London

Jet Airwaysmoney not refunded

I have booked a ticket from make my trip and the fare was refundable. The pnr is ezzqdk. E ticket number is 589 [protected]. And here are the other details.
              Departure

Tue, 27 oct 2015 20:00 hrs

Non­stop flight

Duration:2hr 30m

Refundable fare

I have cancelled the 2nd booking that is from kolkata to bangalore on 27th oct and as it is a refundable fare I will get the money back. But now customare executive form jet connect is saying that it is a non refundable fare and I will not get the refund. I just want the refund as it is mentioned in my ticket. I am attaching my ticket also. Solve this isuue asap. Otherwise I need to go to higher authority.

• Tr
                  TripHelp Sep 07, 2015

Dear Ms. Biswass

Greetings from Make My Trip !!

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As discussed, we would request you to kindly travel on your onward flight i.e. for 16th October and then contact us for the refund to be processed on the return leg.

We hope that your concern has been resolved satisfactorily. Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

Jet Airwaysairways ignorance - financial losses

We are hereby lodging a serious complaint about Mangalore airport as well as Jet airways which operates from your airport.

We booked ticket by Jet Airways. through Jet Airways Jet Airways 9W816 for my Wife and 10 year old Kid.
                They entered Airport at 3:30 PM for boarding airline at 4:35.

Wife and Kid after initial screening ( You can get the timestamp of screening) they we in queue for getting boarding pass. There we no announcement of any deadline and when she reached Counter, airline authorities just rejected her admission even though it is not passenger’s mistake. There was no airport announcement, there was no airline representative’s verbal announcement and any assistance.

My wife had connecting to light US from Bangalore. She has to pay abnormally high amount on another airport and fly to Bangalore. This caused lot of mental trauma and impact on my Kid.

I request a thorough investigation into this incident and related airline representatives need to taken into task with suitable compensation to us for mental trauma, monetary loss etc.

Jet Airwaysrefund of cancelled ticket

Referenceid=[protected]' complain
                  I called up the customer care to cancel my wife ticket (pnr jyihuq & eticket-
                  [protected]) on july18. the customer executive on the phone cancelled ticket and informed i will get the refund credited within 15days.
                  It had been almost a month now and i have not got the refund. i had to check regularly my bank account wasting my time.

I had to spend another 30mins on aug 15 to check the status and representative mentioned there was an error (ticket is shown as no show).
                  he placed the request again. i was told will take another 7days for the refund. but it had been 10days since i spoke. i am yet to get my money

I am very disappointed with the slackness at your side and stress that i have to undergo for your error. i am deeply disappointed with your service.

Jet Airwaysscammed

I am experiencing the following issue: I'm a normal passenger and I booked online ticket from tripsta.net from Dubai to Kuala lumpur.

The flight was on Jet airways and has two stops in India.

I made online check in and when I went to Jet airways counter in Dubai airport they told me that I couldn't travel if I haven't Indian visa because one of the flights is internal Indian flight.

I haven't the visa and I didn't imagine that visa could be required for transit purpose.

tripsta.net didn't show that to me, and even jet airways didn't request it in the check in.

I brought a round trip from Dubai to Malaysia, Why they show to me a trip that requires other country visa and they even didn't tell me!

I traveled to Malaysia on another airlines. But now I'm shocked that I could't use the return of my first ticket! BTW the return has one stop only and it doesn't require any other visa!

I contacted tripsta, they told me that I couldn't use the return flight.

I requested refund .. they told me the whole the ticket isn't refundable. but they didn't mention that also in any place!

I want my money back. I have been scammed!.

My ticket number is [protected]

Jetairwaysmr jaffer misbehave

We have came at jetairways counter 45 minutes before but Mr says the pune flight has been closed for checkin
                      We send the sms to all customer you have to come 90 minutes before the flight time
                      This is redyculas the jetairways made their own rule for check in
                      The sms received by us midnight 12 only

Jet Airwaysair fare prices strategy

Hi,
                        Just would like to pass this knowledge to peoples around the world. Jet Airways has a very bad air fare pricing strategy.

Normally we people think that if we buy tickets in advance, should cost you less price. But actually this is not true, Airlines like Jet Airways follow different strategy, since the day they have joined Etihad as their code share partner.

Now you imagine for paying almost 25% more for an air ticket, and then after a week later you see the price gets low.

I bought an air ticket for AED 1440 on June 19, then after a week later i see prices has gone down to AED 1250. Now i have paid almost 200 AED extra, without getting any extra benefits, these airlines are fooling people with their bad planning & strategy, we as customers should make sure to stop using their airlines to make them to be on the straight right path.

STOP USING JET AIRWAYS BECAUSE THEY ARE FOOLING YOU.

This is the second similar issue i have faced with 6 months.

Jet Airways Indiain flight service

I travelled with my wife from Mumbai to Newark (USA) via Brussels on 15th May by 2015 by Jet Airways .PNR NO RPMANZ.
                          Flight took off at 2.05 am from Mumbai airport and till next about six hours we were not served any drinks ( even water- soft drink or food ) within 30 minutes of take off lights were switched off and every one was expected to sleep. When enquired with the crew surprisingly very unpleasant replies were given.We both were extremely disappointed. When after about 6 hours food was served we found that our choice was not available.
                          I will never reccomend Jet AIrways to anyone of my friends or even to my corporate office !!

in flight service

Jet Airwaysnew male escort in jet airways

Reputed Airlines like Jet Airways also done mistake unknowingly. They want to hire efficient cabin crew, but unfortunately they hire a male escort. Be careful girls- you may know him, yes you are right, he is none other than Mr Rahul Singh, name sake he is a cabin crew, but in reality he is a male escort, who is habituated to give offer of physical intimacy to many girls. Though that great person is in a so called relationship with another air hostess named Miss Zainab Khan, but still he is sex-addicted. My humble query to Miss Zainab Khan- “Madam don’t you give enough sexual pleasure to Mr Rahul Singh? Then why he makes other girls’ life so horrible???????
                            Mr Rahul Singh is not fit for the cabin crew job as he is much interested in escort service. I request to Jet Airways Authority to give kind attention & take necessary action immediately in this regard.

new male escort in jet airways
                            new male escort in jet airways

Jet Airways — molestation & indecent proposal by cabin crew named mr rahul singh

Respected Sir, I beg to state you that while traveling in Jet Airways Flight from Kolkata, a Cabin Crew...

New Delhi

Jet Airwaysloss of money from the check-in luggage

Hi,
                              I, Chinmay Wani, had travelled to Dubai on 29th Jan, 2015 from Mumbai through Jet Airways. On reaching Dubai, it came to my notice that my currency was missing from my Check-in luggage. Losing the currency at an unknown destination was a great risk and shock for me. We somehow managed our stay in Dubai for next 6 days and returned India on 4th Feb. On return, we had filed a complaint against Jet Airways for the loss of money and also taken help of Mumbai Police. But the investigations were not upto the mark and it is left unsolved. Since the loss got revealed at Dubai we request you to file this complaint at Dubai Police and investigate this further. Our Flight details are as below:
                              Mumbai to Delhi- Flight No. 9W 303
                              Delhi to Dubai- Flight No. 9W 546 (A connecting flight)
                              In case oif any further information please get in touch with us at the undersigned number.

Regards,
                              Chinmay Wani
                              +[protected] (India)

Jet Airwaysdamaged suitcase on transit from india

My suitcase was damaged and lock forced open on transit from Goa via Mumbai on the 14 of January, I did report the matter to your desk at Heathrow, but the gentleman at the counter just fobbed be off saying, that this sort of behaviour is comon on their flights, I have spoken to my travel insurance, and they require a report from the airline, I reported it at 7.00pm at your desk in the luggage hall. If you do require further information. Please let me know.

Kindly do the needful asap

Jet Airways, Indiacheating

Jet Airways is most cheating airlines of the India. I will tell you my experiences. 31st October 2013 travelled from Dammam to Delhi Flight 9W 0567, While jet charged full fare, the aircraft was without any entertainment system, forget the television, even music system was not there as the aircraft deployed on this route was meant for domestic route. This was not the one time isolated incident, This year also when I travelled on 21st october, when I travelled in 9W 563 and returned back by flight 9w 564 between Mumbai and Dammam, Same incident was repeated. In all above three incident they did not even offer a simple words of apology forget about any financial compensation. They are shameless, and treat passengers as beggars. I wish, the airline should also go the same way as King Fisher Airlines.