Complaints & Reviews

suitcase — damage of suitcase

I traveled on BW525 on the 03-17-2020 .Mysuit case was mishandled and at the bottom of my suitcase its broken. My suit case is orange!

I did have a confirmation number which was given to me at my report in trinidad airport baggage claim. Picture is shown at the bottom!

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Mar 19, 2020

Dear Valued Customer,

We note your complaint was submitted on this forum.

However, Caribbean Airlines has its own complaint portal. We kindly ask that you visit www.caribbean-airline.com/customerexperience to submit your claim to us.

A flight leaving late

For my wife's bday we were supposed to be boarding a flight at 11:50pm. There were no delays as we checked the flight before leaving. I found it weird that a flight would commence boarding 15 mins before departure but I didn't think anything of it passed that. It is 1am and they still havent started boarding ! Your airline sucks !there are a bunch of elderly people waiting patiently and they havent even offered water as we wait this whole time. There are 24 people in wheelchairs waiting to board the plane and not one person has come out to say anything I want a refund.

A flight leaving late

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Mar 19, 2020

Dear Valued Customer,

We note your complaint was submitted on this forum.

missing items

My name is Robert D.

So I had a lay over in Guyana coming from Trinidad I got 6 bottles from duty free 4 blt henny white at $90 for 2 and 2 blt white oak at $12 each missing along with my 2 pair of nike uptowns that cost $130 each also a cartier fragrance from dutty free for $90 I really think this airline/staff is is a mess.
I would like for someone to get back to me on this as soon as possible please.
I'm calling all the numbers and can't get to speak to someone.

flight info BW601 Trinidad to Guyana 610am to 720am. Wednesday feb 26th
from Guyana 23:45 to 4:45am NewYork flight BW726 paid for one suite case check-in $34.
please reach me at [protected] or [protected]@yahoo.com

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Mar 02, 2020

Caribbean Airlines Customer Experience

not getting a set we paid for

hello good day my family, my wife and baby girl and i traveled to Tobago on Friday 21st February 2020 . Our flight was at 4.25 pm as a habit we arrived early, when we went to check in we were told our flight was canceled and we did not even received and notification from them about that and had 2 options a flight at 3.15 pm with 3 sets remaining and the other at 5.25 pm. as I had my baby with us we took the 3.15pm flight . when we boarded our sets were 2a, 2b, 2c, there were other passengers in those sets so i went to the air-hostess and she told me we can set were ever we got a place. we ended up only getting 2 sets . the air-hostess notice that we paid for 3 sets and only got 2 sets and told us call the airline and we will be refunded . so yesterday Wednesday 26th February 2020 i called and they told me they can't do anything about that. I am very disappointed with in which this matter was handled with so little regard to Caribbean airlines customers and to be told we will not be refunded our money . if you don't have any regard for your customer then how do you expect to be a world class provider. good customer service goes a long way. and also communicating to your customers about flight changes should also be a priority of yours . families with small children and babies can not be felt out in the cold like that . with little ones to care for information on flights must be current and updated and sent to all passages so that they can make an informed decision.

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Mar 02, 2020

Caribbean Airlines Customer Experience

my family and I together with other passengers got sick while on caribbean airlines flight to trinidad

Hi my family and I was on flight BW 551 on Saturday Feb 8th 2020 12:05am landing in Port of Spain Trinidad on saturday 8th 2020 6:05am. while on aircraft mid way we all started feeling abit nauseous so we ask the air hostess for water . Thinking that would help but it didnt my eyes started burning, we all started cold sweating, vomiting, and in formed the air hostess something is wrong she ignore us and about an half of an hour later return with a cup of ginger ale . All three of us was vomiting . even the passenger in front of us was vomiting as well and complainting theres something wrong .
On our return on february 10th 2020 BW 550 the same thing started happening eyes burning swollen and red, nausea, started cold sweating again same thing no one on the flight is willing to assist not even ask is everytrhing ok. This is unacceptable, this was our worst flight ever.

passengers are: Samantha wolff, parbatie roberts, leelawatie boodram.
contact number : [protected] .

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Feb 12, 2020

Caribbean Airlines Customer Experience

I would to report stolen items from my hand luggage which was checked in for free before boarding from port of spain to toronto

Caribbean Airlines BW600 from POS to YYZ. Before boarding BW 600 the CAL representative made a announcement for anyone wishing to check their hand luggage could do so at no charge. My sister, cousin and I took up on the offer. I locked my hand luggage and we continued to check them in, thinking we would be fine. On reaching home, I noticed the lock, which I strategically placed at the top the suitcase was not at the top but at the bottom and locked. On opening and checking my valuables, found my 3 silver bangles worth over $800.00 CDN was missing. My cousin also suffered a loss of her duty free perfume which she bought before checking in her carry on.
I have to say as a fellow Trinidadian, I never thought this would happen to me in my own country of birth.
Those silver bangles were heirlooms which I thought were safe. Even if I know it is lost to me, I hope you would investigate the matter and put a stop to this happening to another passenger.
My booking reference is VEGCRY.

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Feb 12, 2020

Caribbean Airlines Customer Experience

[Resolved] small keyboard - part of a small laptop (tablet)

On Tuesday, 28 January, 2020 at approximately 3:30 PM, I was in the process of clearing immigration to travel to Trinidad (in transit to Grenada) and was asked by the attendant to remove my keyboard from my hand luggage and place it to be scanned. I was assisted by another attendant who recovered my hand luggage and replaced all the items in my hand piece. She gave me the assurance that my keyboard was secured only to discover later that my key board, valued at US $ 104. 00 was missing and I need it urgently to work with my tablet. Please assist me in recovering it or be compensated. Thank you very much for your assistance.

• Updated by [email protected] · Jan 30, 2020

Caribbean Airline flight on Tuesday 28 January was 525 leaving JFK airport at approximately 4:00 PM

We note your complaint submitted on this forum.

We wish to advise that Caribbean Airlines has it's own complaint portal. Please submit your concerns directly to us via our website using the link below:-

[Resolved] customer service

To whom it may Concern
Dear Sir's,
I Erica Jackman and my husband Melvyn Chavkin are frequent Business Class travelers with Caribbean Airlines and we are very disappointed about the service we received from our past two flights.
We traveled from JFK to POS on BW551, October 18th 2019. We checked in three hours prior and processed to lounge to relax until boarding, which was scheduled for 11.30 pm., after sitting there watching the clock and eleven- thirty came and went and no announcements were made, we proceeded to the desk to inquire about the flight, if it was delayed, only to be told, they didn't know, they didn't get any information about the situation yet! As soon as they got word they'll let us know.
At 12.30 am the gentleman came to us and said he found out that the plane was rerouted to Philadelphia . We asked what was the reason and we were told it was because of the weather. We perfectly understood that safety is top priority and we are very happy about that but communication is just as important, it is the key to success and we felt we were treated unfairly. We had to be going back and forth to the desk for information, it is very uncomfortable sitting and waiting for eight hours (8hrs), the flight eventually left at 5.00am. We got to POS after 9.00 am by which time our transport left and we had to take an airport taxi to the hotel.
One of my pieces was also damaged in the chios.
On our return flight from POS to JFK we also had a problem. We returned on November 25th BW550 which was scheduled to depart at 5.30 pm, we checked in at 2.30pm and proceeded to the lounge, boarding was supposed to be at 4.30pm, needless to say that didn't happen, again we had to go to the desk to inquire, only to find out that the aircraft was still in St. Lucia. We have a local phone but Caribbean Airlines didn't find the need to contact us. This flight departed around 8.00pm . Again we were stuck waiting for an extra few hours. Let me say, " It is not healthy to sit for a long period of time " . Especially senior citizens or people with health issues. On December 26th 2019, we had a sudden death in Trinidad, we booked a flight to travel on January 2nd 2020 BW551 again there problems! One with the agent, whose name is Akili! He was very rude and disrespectful to us and when we asked to speak to a supervisor so we can explain our situation, he went on to say that a supervisor cannot make a flight for us, when we insisted on speaking to the supervisor he said he'll have them call us back, we told him we would hold on until we spoke to one, he placed us on hold for forty-five minutes and then hang up. We called back from another mother and the said Akili answered the phone, when my husband asked to speak to the supervisor he asked what was the problem, he told him he couldn't help and he needed to speak to someone in authority, I got on the phone and told him he had me on hold for 45mins already, he said hold on and never came back. We called again and eventually got some in charged . We were going through a tough time and to be treated like that was very wrong and in poor taste. The next is after going through that and we finally confirmed our booking we tried to preorder our meals, there was nothing for me to eat! The options were not good! Everything was meat and one vegetarian meal which I was allergic to. I am not a vegetarian, I eat some fish, but you'll really should to take into consideration that some people have food allergies. We feel we should be compensated for all the trauma, stress, disrespect and poor customer service that we encountered.
Looking forward to a timely response to this matter.
Disappointed Customers,
Melvyn Chavkin and Erica Jackman

Dear Valued Customer,

We are in receipt of your complaint and wish to assure you that someone will be in contact with you shortly.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Customer Experience
    Caribbean Airlines Limited

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] (extra charge) why should I have to buy over my ticket

So i bought my ticket on flyfar my day to travel was December the 30 but I Missed my flight for some reason I got the time mixup with the time. Anyhow this lady at the airport try to check me in so she was the one who told me that I miss my flight, so she told me that I would have to pay a little charge and she send me to a next desk any how when I got the I explain to her and she told me that I have to buy over the entire ticket and if I keep the same date to return it would be more and she literally insist it was my first time going home from i been in the states so I was just excited and wanna go see my family, I pay almost 700 for the ticket to go and come, which that was just too much for me but I was just crazy to go home . After speaking to one of Caribbean crew she told me I didn't have to buy over a ticket so I should try to contact the airline

(extra charge) why should I have to buy over my ticket

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Jan 22, 2020

Dear Customer,

We wish to advise Caribbean Airlines has its own complaints portal. If you wish to submit a claim, please submit it here: https://www.caribbean-airlines.com/#/contact-directory/customer-relations

One of our agents would then be in communication with you.

Thank You.

The Customer Experience Team

[Resolved] seating

On December 31st I went to Jfk for flight 521 to Port of Spain on reaching the counter I handed my Passport to attendant asking for a window seat, I was told there's no more window seats I was assigned to 5B

I took my assigned seat and started a conversation with the 2 woman on each side of me I was telling them how much I hate sitting in the middle or end on flights the lady by the window told me her cousin is sitting in Aisle 9 by the window she'll asked him if he wants to change seats with me, of which he obliged

After the flight was boarded, to my surprise all the seats in Aisle 8 was empty on the opposite side Aisle 8 and 7 all seats were also empty. I been traveling With Caribbean Airlines for many many years I have never been treated so badly
Ann Chacon
991 President Street
Apt 2J
Brooklyn New York 11225
[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Customer Experience
    Caribbean Airlines Limited

[Resolved] check in error

Good day, I recently traveled from Trinidad and tobago (POS) to Florida (FLL) on your BW480 (MEUEP9) confirmation flight. Upon checking in, it came to our attention that my name was incorrect. I did not have my surname in my booking information and instead had my middle name processed as it, this was an error of the agency I booked my ticket through. However, the lady that checked me in said that it was okay and did not see the need to rectify the problem and accepted it even though the name on my passport did not correspond with the booking information. Which lead me to question what are the security procedures of Caribbean Airlines. How come was I able to leave my country so easily with the wrong name on my ticket? When I arrived in Florida, the problem was spotted in immigration and I experienced some issues which took a while to rectify but thankfully they was able to solve that and i was able enter the country after being questioned. I would have liked to not experience this issue at all.

I was not given this luxury of the benefit of the doubt on my return flight with another airline company who made sure I rectified my name before checking in, after spending hours in the airport which were one and a half hours away i stayed until after one in the morning the night before my flight which were at 7:30am. This situation could've been avoided before i left Trinidad. So again, i am questioning the security procedures of Caribbean Airlines. Is not having your name on your passport correspond with your name on your ticket not a problem? Doesn't this make it for anyone to easily commit fraud?

I am very interested in knowing because I believe in doing things properly, even if it was an error of the travel agency, allowing me to go on board with a wrong name should not have happened. This lack of professionalism and attentiveness led me to face more issues and I certainly was not satisfied with my experience traveling with Caribbean Airlines. I hope something is done for this tiring and stressful experience.

I hope for a respectable response. Thank you

E-mail: joshua.[protected]@hotmail.com

[Resolved] caribbean airlines

Flying Caribbean airlines was the worst mistake of my life. We planed this vacation over a year and a half ago. The wrong airport was accidentally booked with Caribbean airlines- I called to change it- Airline said non changeable and non nonrefundable for all 4 tickets. I had to eat the cost of each ticket and rebook. Once Vacation times rolls around- My luggage never made it to St. Vincent. There was a total of 4 of us traveling- My luggage was the only one to not make it to the island and it is still LOST. The trip was a month ago. I have filed claims- no response. Every person I speak to at the airport for Caribbean airlines transfers me to someone else. I have been hung up on. I am sick to my stomach of loosing my luggage and clearly Caribbean airlines does not care. On our way home- our flight was delayed so long we missed out lay over in port of Spain- Had to stay there for 11 hours which then caused us to miss our flight in JFK. ABSOLUTE DISASTER. DO NOT FLY WITH CARIBBEAN AIRLINES. we travel to extravagant places twice a year and I will never use this airline again. I want to find my luggage. Not having any luggage for the entire trip was terrible- they could at least show some compassion

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Jan 17, 2020

We note your complaint submitted on this forum.

However, Caribbean Airlines has it's own complaint portal. Should you wish to submit a claim we kindly ask that you visit www.caribbean-airline.com/customerexperience to submit your claim to us.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] complaining about a third piece of luggage

Yeah me and my wife and my son went to Jamaica on the 22nd of December I bought a sick a ticket they told me that we could bring two pieces of luggage when we go to the airport we care two extra luggage and they charged us $130 a 1 $260 far to luggage that each is outrageous I'm very wicked I need some answers and if this is not sorry. I promise I would never go back on your plane anymore again cause that is very wicked how people could have a heart to charge us $260 for two extra luggage that's not fear

• Updated by Everything I put in is already used · Jan 02, 2020

Me and my wife and my son went to Jamaica on the 22nd of December my ticket show me that I could bring two pieces of luggage and we brought two extra piece and their charges $130 for suitcase each $260 for two and that's very unfair and very wicked so I need to know why did they charge me so much for a fart fart too suitcase

• Updated by Everything I put in is already used · Jan 02, 2020

I thought that would be like a 50 or 60 even $70 for extra suitcase $130 they charge me at the airport far too extra luggage is that should be like that because if you are a customer and you're treating customers that way we're not going to take back their play because that's very wicked and unfair that's not right that's very very very very weekend

• Updated by Everything I put in is already used · Jan 02, 2020

and if I don't get a very good answer and I don't get back some refund I'm going to put this all over social media and bring down your bad characters that you people are doing so please start this out

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] unethical behavior and stolen items from suitcases

On 14th December 2019, i arrived in Guyana at 7:30 am on a straight flight from America. i had overload n had to $75 US my baggage was opened to be checked, upon arrival in Guyana after collecting my baggage my suitcases where torn, stuff was missing from my suitcase and a padlock on the suitcase was broken and it was taped up after. I have evidence. I would like compensation for all of my items stolen and my suitcases replaced. this is a list of stuff that was missing: Tablet$1000 US. IPHONE $800 US.BAGS FOR GIFTS FOR FRIENDS, $500 US, CLOTHES AND GOODIES $800 US.BOOTHS AND CLOTHES FOR KIDS$450US. BLOOD PRESSURE MACHINE$200 US

Dear Ms. Khan,

We note your complaint submitted on this forum.

However, Caribbean Airlines has it's own complaint portal. We kindly ask that you visit www.caribbean-airline.com/customerexperience to submit your claim to us.

[Resolved] damaged luggage refund

My relative travelled for the first time from Port of Spain to JFK. She purchased a new suitcase for her trip and when it arrived at JFK, the retractable handle was broken and it...

[Resolved] unilateral cancellation

Hello, My name is Yeonjin Lee and my reservation number is KBCET4.
I am requiring a compensation for the serious inconvenience.
I noticed on Dec 7 that my flight from Kingston to Havana is cancelled but finally today(Dec 16) I received the definite cancellation email.
I had no other options but to reserve another flight, so I paid $547.7 for Jetblue. I made a late booking because of the late notification of the cancellation, so I paid an unexpected high price.

1. The difference between what I originally reserved and what I paid lately is $120.
2. Because of the change of the flight, I must change all my schedule and stay one more night in New York. I had to pay $130 for the extra stay.

I am requiring total $250 for the change of my schedule. I hope you to take responsibility for the sudden disruption of my plan.

My email is [protected]@naver.com, phone number is [protected]. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Dear Mr. Lee,

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] cancellation of my confirmed flight without due consideration and compassion.

Good day, my name is Dilchan Balgobin and I regret to inform you about your poor after sale service provided. Last night myself among seven family members were carded to return from ANR airport on flight number Bw1835 destined to piarco. Naturally my family flies frequently with cal and are aware that flights get delays etc. Our issue however isn't that the flight was canceled but the manner in which we were handled wrt the cancellation. We were at the airport no later than 6:10pm acquired our boarding passes and were advised that the flight was delayed. New flight time posted on the screens was 9:50pm. That was a non issue after all what's an hour later. Proceeded to clear security get comfortable seats and await our flight. At about 10pm an aircraft we could only assume was ours arrives at the airport. At this point an announcement is made paging the flights carded to leave after us 10: 15 and 10:25 pm. At this point everyone is inquiring why isn't our flight being called. Upon approaching the desk your rep ensures us the supervisor is working on it. This in when things get confusing our flight disappears from the screens as if it was never there. We again question the rep and are informed in 10 minutes we will be updated. They scamper around for about 45 minutes only to come and announce in natural voice ( not using the pa system) the flight Bw1835 has been canceled. The reason given by your supervisor Mr Sheldon Irvin is that the staff ran out of time so the flight cannot happen again. At this point the entire passenger roster starts making inquires Mr Irvin doesn't entertain any questions for over half an hour. He then announces that the flight is canceled and there are no accommodations on behalf of cal for the passengers. Naturally everyone is confused as to where they are going to sleep especially after being told we have to vacate the check in area. I have had experience with cal in the past and was well taken care of during the inconvience cause by the airline. Why wasn't Mr Irvin equipped with at the very least a room to house your loyal passengers? We were cast on the streets like common dogs. Is this the professional manner in which your establishment handles customers? I have decided to take first steps in this matter by reaching out directly to you all. I trust that some level of professionalism exists within your operations.
Mr Irvin is very unprofessional and has made a terrible representation of your establishment. He was even referred to check your policy on cancellations. Which he eventually indicated he isn't going to do such. This was a horrible experience and my family and I did not deserve that treatment. Had we been on standby and didn't gain a flight or consideration that would have been fine. But clearly that wasn't the case. I look forward to a speedy resolve on this matter.

My contact Is [protected] email [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Balgobin,

[Resolved] flight 1504

Good day. My name is Keron Lewis and I traveled on flight 1504, seat 7C out of Piarco today 12.12.19 at 0740. The experience have left me traumatized. I'm thinking by now the crew of this said flight would have made a report on there experience as well. Going forward I'm not certain how this could be treat with but your speedy response would be appreciated. My contact number is [protected]

flight 1504

Dear Mr. Lewis,

[Resolved] caribbean airlines flight 10/14

It's not such a good morning but am here complaining that my (83) yr old grandma has been treated very unfairly by your airlines for (3) days to travel out of jfk to mbj...

my flight reservation

I have called Caribbean airlines 3 Times already and each time spent over 1 hour waiting for a customer
Service representative. Upon speaking with customer service who was not only dismissive but carried a negative demeanor each time, I was completely dissatisfied with the customer service. I was calling to find out what accommodations could be made for my fiancé wedding dress as we chose Caribbean airlines to fly with for our upcoming wedding. I got a different answer each time and no guarantees for anything. Delta and Jet Blue who also fly to Jamaica make accommodations for brides who are traveling with their airlines. Caribbean airlines customer service acted as if we were begging for a favor. We are considering taking the loss and booking with delta or Jet Blue for our wedding. As we are not confident our that our travel for our wedding will be up to par as it would with other airlines who make it easier. The customer service automated system needs work and is very tedious.

[Resolved] my luggage was damaged/ cracked on bottom of both side

172009 Upon Leaving Jamaica WI to JFK my luggage was is perfect standing condition. Arriving at JFK I went to claim my luggage and notice that my luggage wasn't able to stand on the 4...

trying to purchase a ticket with my miles

I call to book a ticket to New York for my son with my miles, they told me that there is no seat available but I can purchase a ticket, I ask if I can use first class because I have the amount of miles they also say noting is available, so I then purchase a ticket which was very expensive over $900.00 us which there was seat available but looking at making money, now I think that is unacceptable because you all send me an email asking me if I want to upgrade to first class. now I was getting a cheaper flight with JetBlue but I like flying with you all, but was very upset because money is not all but also pleasing the customer seeing that things are very difficult with everyone. My contact is 299-2038, would love to hear from you all. My son confirmation number is BW/V9Y6BT

my keys

There are 4 keys in total. One is a Mercedes Key that has pushable buttons on it. It's black and red. There are also two Buick keys that are similar in colour (black). Neither...

inconvenience

On 11/13/19, my family of 6 boarded a return flight (BW552) from St. Vincent SVD to JFK airport, we were sitting on the tarmac for about two hours then were told that we had to disembark because the toilets on the plane were not functioning, some of us had to work that night and to make matters worse our fish etc spoiled.
The names are:
Brentlyn B. Williams
Natalia O N Williams
Keith A Williams
Creswell A Culzac
Courtney Culzac
Tanya Simson Culzac

I think that it was unprofessional as the plane should be in proper working condition before passengers embark. my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com

flight bw481 on 2019 october 28

My family and I took flight BW 481 on 2019 October 28 in 6:35 pm flight from Fort Lauderdale to Trinidad - Piarco Airport. My husband had some small tools in his carry which could not be taken into the aircraft on his carry on suitcase. When he tried to get it in his suitcase or paid for the item to be carried on, he was told that the section was closed off, he had no choice but to leave the item at the front desk with a negro lady in her late 50's.

The tools are in a white nike 270 shoe box at the Fort Lauderdale Airport at the checking point of weighting suitcases for flights to Trinidad.
Could you tell me the status of these items and whether it can be retreive or be send on a flight to Trinidad. Or be kept safetly with someone, until I go in December to collect it please and if so the name and number of this person.

My contact number is 727 -3435 (Joel) or 310-1740 (Margaret).
Thank you for your urgent attention in this matter.

the worst customer service I have ever experienced in trinidad

I am Evelyn Waltrous Booking Reference number OMXZ7G and ticket number [protected]. I took a group of 6 adults and 2 children to Suriname September 2019 to October 2019. Four of the adults traveled business class one child traveled business class one child was a lap baby one passenger was comfort and the other was coach. In all Caribbean Airlines made approximately $10, 000 from this trip. Checking into Kennedy was uneventful but we had a double stroller for the kids and we were told that we had to collect the stroller in Trinidad or it would not arrive with us in Suriname. When we arrived in Trinidad the staff was not invested in helping us obtain the stroller. We had to approach a myriad of people who would not get up to get the stroller. I stopped in the ladies room before going to the gate for the plane departing to Suriname . When i arrived at the gate i approached the ticket counter employee who was named Adam Ali. When i inquired about the stroller i was met with the most disrespectful dismissive arrogant rude unprofessional responses from Mr. Ali. Apparently my son had asked him about the stroller while i was in the ladies room and Mr Adam Ali let me know that he resented having to answer the same question twice. He spoke in loud enough tones that other passengers heard and were watching as he took pleasure in humiliating me. He cross examined me as if i were a criminal and when he was finished placed his gaze down sending a clear message that i was not worth the time that he would have to address me all because i asked him the same question twice. I could have traveled on Suriname Airlines or any other airline for that matter but chose Caribbean Airlines and have regretted it because of Mr Adam Ali's antics. I pay the extra money to travel business class because i want the type of service that represents the thousands of dollars i pay. Caribbean Airlines was far below the grade and as a result of Mr Ali's antics I have no desire of traveling with you again. Mr Ali should be terminated from Caribbean Airlines and if that is not feasible he needs intensive retraining. I would suggest that you have lost many more passengers who chose not to write a letter of complaint because of Mr Ali and other employees unprofessionalism This lose of money and passengers is because of Mr Ali and your Trinidadian staffs poor business etiquette.

bookings

Good day,

I contacted caribbean airlines on Monday the 7th October at around 12:05 pm, using contact numbers 625-7200. I inquired about leaving the ANR Robinson international Airport at 9:30pm with my destination being Piarco International Airport that said night. I was told a 9:30 flight was available and it would be booked for two passangers ( Myself and my daughter) and got my travel itinerary via email which states the following: EPARTURE: TOBAGO, TT (A.N.R. ROBINSON INTL) 07 OCT 21:30
ARRIVAL: PORT OF SPAIN, TT (PIARCO INTL) 07 OCT 21:55

NON STOP TOBAGO TO PORT OF SPAIN
AIRCRAFT OWNER: CARIBBEAN AIRLINES, BW
EQUIPMENT: AEROSPATIALE/ALENIA ATR42/72

GENERAL INFORMATION

I arrived for my 9:30pm flight only to find out that the 8:30pm flight was just about to depart and it would be the last flight for the night. I was also told that there would'nt be any flights out of Tobago after 8:30 pm for a while.

Why are they booking flights that are a no show?
Why i had to pay $100 TT to change our tickets for a fault that was NOT mine?

tickets. booking reference: ‎k5igqj

I am from Venezuela. I am currently living in Canada. I got two tickets for my parents to come to visit me to get the flight from Venezuela to Trinidad and Trinidad to Toronto (1hour and 30 minutes they will have in transit in the airport at Trinidad) . I used two times this airline before and in my opinion it was good I never asked me for a Trinidad's Visa but in this opportunity I have to change my mind about you. My parents couldn't take the fly because they are asking for Trinidad Tobago Visa. NEW request for people who have Venezuelan passport ( kind of racism I feel now). First, It should said that in the website so I will avoid to get the tickets from you. I understand if you want to visit Trinidad I will need a visa but ask me for a Visa to be in transit (inside the airport) for me it doesn't make sense it.

I called today to ask to get refund of money from the tickets for my parents and they said to me they just can refund just the tickets from Venezuela to Trinidad and Trinidad- Venezuela but they can't refund the money from the tickets from Trinidad to Toronto and Toronto to Trinidad. My question is how my parents are going to use the tickets from Trinidad to Toronto and Toronto to Trinidad if they can't go there not even for transit at airport because they don't have the Trinidad's visa. Really unhappy about that.

booking ref. wt8gb9/ ticket number [protected]

Dear Caribbean Airlines In terms of the data provided by me, you might have realized that I unfortunately missed my flight to Miami and had to book with Suriname Airways in order...

flight delays

Hello,

Myself and my daughter were flying back from Guyana.
Our complaint is about our flight booking# [protected] & [protected] with myself and my daughter coming back from Guyana to final destination Toronto.
The flight left Geoegetown on time and got to Port of Spain at 9:25 am.
The flight should have left at 1:05pm for Toronto but did not leave Port of Spain until after 7:30pm and got to Toronto after 2pm.

In that time they were no proper information being filtered to the passengers except for mechanical difficulties.
We were hungry, tired, cranky and exceptionally bored waiting for hours with limited access to updates.
We had to buy our own meals and paid in US currency.

Their was no concession given to the passengers, we had to fend for ourselves for lunch and dinner.

All our stuff that was frozen were spoiled by the we reached our destination worth over $700 Canada between myself and my daughter.

Hopefully we can get back some sort of monetary compensation for everything that we lost as it was not cheap.

Thank you in anticipation and hope to hear back from you soon.

Regards,
Basmattie Doobay
E-Mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
Tel# [protected]

• Updated by Basmattie Doobay · Sep 21, 2019

Please see picture attach of original flight
    Please advise if additional information is needed.

flight

I Leslyn Benjamin was passenger on flight BW527, flying fro JFK to Georgetown Guyana on the 28, August 2019, that fight should have been a stright flight of which i paid for, the flight ended up stopping in Trindad for over one hour we the passengers had to stray on board the plain of which it was hot causing me to be come nausa. i am therefore asking for a compensation due to the dely of my flight to Guyana, i had to pay double fare to reach to my home i therefore seek rembustment for this delay caused by your airline BW527 on 28 August 2019.
annxiously awaiting your response to this issue
Yours dearly Leslyn Benjamin

stealing

My daughter, Samantha McNee boarded flight BW17 from Kingston Jamaica to John F Kennedy Airport in New York on September 12th 2019 where it departed at 7:25pm and landed at 12:10 a.m. She sat in seat 4F along with a fellow meet and assist who sat in-seat 4D after arriving to New York several hours later she discovered that 290 US dollars and 900 Jamaican dollars were stolen from her purse. I would like this matter to be investigated thank you

I am complaining about my flight to jamaica on 8/17/19

On 8/17/19 we got to the airport for our 7.15 am flight we were told it was delay ontill 3.05pm after boarding the flight to leave at 3.05 pathetic flight did not leave ontill...

incorrect baggage collection.

On the 08/09/2019 upon leaving flight BW422 from Tobago to JFK New york, My Relative and i mistakenly took up a bag which was placed close to our bags. This happened due to travelling in a group and there was a split upon departure of the airport terminal. The others were traveling with a elderly relative which required assistance, So what they did was just place all the bags together for the rest of the group to collect. Upon collection of the bags the rest of the group just collected all bags that was on the area set aside thinking they all belong to our group. when we got to our destination in Maryland and unpacking, the other group member which went ahead told us that one of the bags was not one of ours. We then made calls to the Caribbean airline and was directed to make a complaint. Nothing was removed from the bag we just analyzed it for a name. The name on the bag is S.James -Nelson, Address 307 east 54th street NY NY 10022. Telephone : 3687674, [protected].
My address is 4520 Broad Blvd Beltsville Maryland 20705. My desired resolution is for the airline to collect the bag.

my suitcase

172009 It's been over a month since I made a complaint about my damaged suitcase post BW 521 on July 4th up to this time I have not been able to get any feedback on my damaged luggage...

damaged luggage

172009 My name is Veronica Mc Kenna, I am a regular traveller with Caribbean Airlines. On a few occassions when I collected my luggage I saw damages and on one occassion I had to...

suitcase

Post BW 521 July 04th, 2019, my suitcase of which I had for approximately 5 months was badly damaged. The damage was clearly visible to the front pocket of the suitcase where it looked like a clean slash or rip with a sharp object. I immediately launched a complaint with the baggage claim at the Piarco international airport with reference number POSBW36879 and was told to rely my misfortune via this website for further information on retrieving compensation for my damaged luggage. Attached is a photo of the damage.

suitcase

handle of suitcase broken on flight bw415 to port of spain from kingston and bw456 from port of spain to kingston

The handle of my daughter's suitcase was broken on flight BW415 from Kingston to Port of Spain on Tuesday 25th June 2019 and further broken on the return flight BW456 from Port of Spain to Kingston on Saturday 29th June 2019.

My daughter is s student at UWI, Mona and is a frequent traveller on Caribbean Airlines.

I am therefore seeking compensation from Caribbean Airlines for the broken suitcase handle.

my money that was stolen out of my carry on bag

Good afternoon my father travel on bw527 today 26th Jun 2019 and while he was boarding the aircraft he was told that his carry on bag will be gate checked totally forgot to take out his envelope with cash and other important documents. Upon his arrival into Georgetown when he get there and approached his carry on bag he noticed that it was slightly open so he proceeded to open the bag come to find out the envelope with cash is empty and all the money gone . He made an report with the representative in Guyana also make a police report and as I am typing this email I am making another report in NYC. This is shameful and I will be making contact with all media to put this airline on blast this is so disgusting, disturbing and distasteful over eight thousand was stolen out of his bag my father name is Robert Anderson.

my money that was stolen out of my carry on bag

my duty free items that was drop to the ground by the baggage handler

when I was boarding the Plane from port of Spain i had to hand my duty free item to the baggage handler so that my duty free items could be carried on board that was there policy I know it was a mistake on the baggage handler but she dropped my duty free liquor I would like to know how I can be reimbursed my email is [protected]@gmail.com Thank you