Caribbean Airlines Logo

Caribbean Airlines

Having problems with Caribbean Airlines?

Caribbean Airlines Customer Service Contacts

+1 868 625 7200 (Customer Service)
+1 800 523 5585 (Arrivals & Departures Directory)
Iere House, Golden Grove Road
Piarco
Trinidad and Tobago

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Caribbean Airlines Customer Service. Initial Caribbean Airlines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Caribbean Airlines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Caribbean Airlines. Discuss the issues you have had with Caribbean Airlines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Caribbean Airlinesrefund of monies

On August 07, 2019 two tickets nos. [protected] (Lisa Marie Selman) & [protected] (Jennifer Rogers) purchased to travel to Georgetown Guyana for period April [protected].

Due to covid pandemic trip was cancelled and a refund requested via
phone on July 09, 2020. Assurance was given in that conversation that a full refund would be returned. Several follow up calls were made, each time
the Caribbean Airline representative couldn't give any specific detail
when refund would be expedited.

To date not nothing has been communicated verbally or written regarding
refund

• Updated by jennyrich · Jan 21, 2021

disappointed with Caribbean airlines

• Updated by jennyrich · Jan 21, 2021

thanks for providing this forum

Caribbean AirlinesUnable to travel due to the pandemic and closure of all borders and job is

Dear Sir/ Madame
    To whom it may concern
    My name is Lilian C Greaves...I bought a one month ticket for a relative to travel from Jamaica to St Lucia via Port of Spain on the 25th April 2020 to return on the 25 th May 2020. The ticket was purchase at George FL Charles Airport St lucia name is Kevin Paul Williams, IATA 589 90514, ticket number ETKT 106 [protected].the cost of the ticket $1943, 50 Due to covid19 pandemic has struck the world all the airports and borders were closed for a period of time and now travel become very expensive and quarantine is an added cost its difficult for my relative to travel now .At the moment I don't have a permanent job, now barely can make ends meet so I am asking for a full refund on the ticket I purchase...I will be grateful and with much appreciation to get my monies back
    thanks in advance I await your reply
    Lilian C Greaves
    my email ...[protected]@outlook.com

Caribbean AirlinesRefund

My fiance purchased 2 tickets NY to Montego Bay (932.78 USD) for the end of September 2020 and on September 14th we were notified that the destination switched to Kingston, called to get refunded and we were told the refund would take up to 45 days, it's been 120 days since then and we still haven't received the money back, i kept calling them and every time it takes more than an hour to speak to someone and i'm being told to wait. I don't understand why it is taking so long

Caribbean AirlinesThe Covid Test

My Family and did a covid test on the 17th of December to travel on 20th of December BW727 which was cancelled, However on the 22nd we were informed that we were going to get a flight the following day. So we went and get tested again since our previous test had expired but our result came in until the night of the 23 and we took the plane the morning, however we were informed that since we didnt get the result on time we had to pay to go on the plane and we did so . we were told if we paid this money we were going to get it back . i visit the office in Guyana and made this complain however they young lady advise we to do this so i can get back my money .

Caribbean AirlinesRefund for ticket purchase in April 2020

I booked a return flight for my mom in november 2019 she was suppose to return in March 2020, unfortunately she couldnt, so we extend her flight for April ans paid an additional $90 ca dollars, yet she couldnt travel because of the Covid outbreak.I had to rebook a return flight on Air canada in June 2020
          I am kindly asking I am intitled to a refund for a flight she did not return on
          By your airline
          Thank you for your consideration in this matter
          My name is Claudette Phipps
          Email [protected]@live.com
          Tele# [protected] or [protected]

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Jan 07, 2021

Dear Ms. Phipps,

We acknowledge your complaint posted on this site.

In order to request a refund, we guide you to contact us via our email: [email protected] or using our toll free number for persons in the US and Canada [protected]

Thank you for choosing Caribbean Airlines and we trust that during this challenging time you and your loved ones continue to be safe.

Dec 23, 2020

Caribbean Airlines — Check in front desk at jfk

On 12/22/2020 I was scheduled to retured to jamaica upon checking in I handed over all documents I also had a...

Caribbean AirlinesRefund on flight

I booked my ticket and traveled out the country around same time covid hit and was stuck there, the airports was closed finally I was able to get a charter flight out the country the same time I called Caribbean airlines and requested a refund that was june 6, 2020 I came back to the states and waited the 40-50 days they said will take and then keep calling and always the representatives are telling me that my refund is being processed it's been 6 months already

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Jan 07, 2021

We acknowledge your complaint posted on this site.

We kindly ask that you allow us the opportunity to address your concerns. Please provide your full name and ticket number to our email address [email protected]

Caribbean AirlinesChange of travel date

I book a flight from JFK New York to Kingston jamaica on the [protected] the airline change my flight to the [protected]. I was unable to travel that day as I had other plans hence I had to cancelled my trip, I understand if I had change my ticket but the fact that it was change without my agreement I think I should be refunded and I am looking for you to do the right thing and refund my money, I am giving you the chance to correct it before I take it to the bbb

We acknowledge your complaint posted on this site.

We kindly ask that you allow us the opportunity to address your concerns by filing your complaint via our online complaint form:- https://www.caribbean-airlines.com/#/contact-directory/customer-relations
                  or contacting us at email: [email protected]

Caribbean AirlinesMedical student from grenada - refund since may

I am a medical student from SGU in Grenada. We had to evacuate in March and I was not able to fly with Caribbean Airlines for my return flight since it stopped in Trinidad and we could not stop there. I had to take JetBlue. I submitted my request for a refund in May. My ticket was a round trip ticket at the cost of $691.20. I have been calling every month since then for my refund. They first told me 2-3 months. But it is almost 6 months now since then. I purchased this ticket on November 6th 2019, almost a year ago. I am a medical student who really needs the funds. I cannot wait any longer. I called them 2 days ago and told them that I would reach out to you if I did not receive my refund back. Other students who have also taken the airline did not receive their refunds back. I don't believe that they will be refunding anyone. I cannot wait any longer. Please feel free to reach out to me for more details. I would really appreciate your help. - thank you Maria Ines Uemura

Dear Uemura,

We acknowledge your complaint filed via this medium.

We wish to advise that your matter was forwarded to our Refunds team and you will be updated shortly.

Caribbean AirlinesMy ticket is [protected]

My name is allecroma hepburn I cancel my ticket may 27 2020 an from then I have been waiting for a long period of time for a refunding cheque in which I was told that my refund will take just 90 days but that 90 days as long gone an still I cant receive my refund as yet I call the office monday november the 09 an speak with a agent an that person told me that my cheque was deliver to the liguanea office here in jamaica when I went to the office there was no cheque there so can you please check on this problem for me please I would appreciate it

Dear Ms. Hepburn,

We acknowledge receipt of your complaint posted on this site.

We wish to advise that this matter was forwarded to our Refunds team. You will be contacted and updated shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

We trust during this difficult time you and your loved ones continue to be safe.

Caribbean Airlines Limited

Caribbean AirlinesCancelled flight with no options

On November 5th we were told via e-mail that our flight was cancelled and there was no option to fly out on November 10th as originally scheduled with any other airlines because of this I had to incur an additional day charge at the hotel we were staying at for over $500 American dollars and I'd like to be reimbursed for this inconvenience.

My flight number was #T7WU7Y
                    My wife's ticket #[protected]
                    My ticket # [protected]

Please get back to me so we can resolve this.

Dear Mr. Jaramillo,

or contacting us at email: [email protected]

Nov 04, 2020

Caribbean Airlines — Airline ticket dispute

I purchase a ticket from a asap travel agent for a flight with caribbean airlines schedule on october 25...

Caribbean AirlinesAirline ticket Refund

Was booked to travel July 22, from YYZ- POS with Caribbean Airlines. On July 20, 2020 a refund was requested and all 9 tickets were cancelled accordingly with confirmation from customer service. I was also advised that refunds will take approximately 30 -45 days. However, it has been almost 90 + days and I have not received any refunds.

I have done a follow-up email with no response and have made numerous phone calls with the same explanation (Backlog on processing Refunds), yes I do understand to a point, but I would really appreciate it if this refund is processed ASAP, or I may have to seek legal advice.

Attached email sent to Caribbean airline.

Please see Booking Reference #

NTZBVG
                      NVBEBU
                      NK8FAK
                      NIMOWQ

Airline ticket Refund

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Nov 12, 2020

Dear Valued Customer,

We acknowledge your complaint submitted to the Complaints board site.

We wish to advise that you matter has been shared with our Refunds team and an update will be provided shortly. For further details, we guide you to contact our Refunds department at [email protected]

• Su
                          Suzie McGann Nov 17, 2020

Thank you for responding. I have contacted Refund department sending emails, but I have not received any response.

Caribbean Airlines1 year ticket problem

My brother, who lives in Guyana, bought an airline ticket, through an agent, from Caribbean Airlines in April 2019 for a flight in October 2019 to Toronto. He was unable to travel but was told that he can re-book at anytime as his ticket is valid for a year - so April 2019 to April 2020.

Now, because of the COVID-19 Pandemic he could not travel but called the airline's office, which was closed, to extend his ticket. He received no notification from Caribbean Airlines that their office will be closed, although it's assumed that everything will be closed during April because of the Pandemic.

He called again and was told by customer service at Caribbean Airlines his ticket is no longer valid and therefore lost the money. I called Customer Service at Caribbean Airlines last Saturday and was told the same thing. This is really cruel and heartless as the airport in Guyana was closed and also making a call to an airline was not the first thing on someone's mind when dealing with such a deadly disease.

People in Guyana are really struggling because of this Pandemic so to lose money like that just because they have no way of fighting against a really big corporation like Caribbean Airlines is barbaric . This is so unfair as most companies have been very considerate and has offered sympathetic help in many different ways.

Why are they being so cold and heartless to Guyanese, even though most of their business comes from this country?

This can be considered bullying and I wondered how many Guyanese people have experienced this?

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Nov 12, 2020

Dear Valued Customer,

We acknowledge your complaint submitted to the Complaints board site.

In order to further investigate and respond to this matter, we kindly ask that you email us your ticket number and reservation code. Please submit the information to [email protected]

Oct 23, 2020

Caribbean Airlines — Refund

I booked flights for myself and my partner via Cheapoair for travel to Guyana last April. The outgoing flight...

Caribbean AirlinesTampering of luggage

I flew on Caribbean Airlines Charter 3524 from Piarco International Port of Spain to JFK and when i got here at JFK my medicine was missing i do believe that it was taken out of my luggage in Trinidad Port of Spain i would be very willing to provide any outher information that you may need

with my Respect

Audlyn Romany

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Oct 27, 2020

Dear Mr. Romany,

We note your complaint was submitted on this forum.

We wish to advise that an update will be provided directly to you shortly.

Caribbean Airlines Customer Experience Team

Oct 09, 2020

Caribbean Airlines — Refund

Date:10/9/2020 To: Caribbean airlines refund department. To whom it may concern I the undersigned am here by...

Caribbean AirlinesRefused ticketing at last minute despite confirmed payment, won dispute through bank but still pursued for payment by ca

1 airline refused me ticketing day before departure due to claim that my bank had improperly submitted or accepted payment
                            2 airline did not inform me of rejection but luckily found out during attempt at early web checkin
                            3 after successfully disputing airline claim with my bank, Airline pursued the website where I had purchased my ticket (expedia) claiming that I was to fault for not flying
                            4 expedia paid off the airline and explained to me that the airline might have pursued me further in court had they not
                            5 the officials at the airline were completely unhelpful. it felt as if i was being preyed upon rather than assisted.

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Oct 05, 2020

We note your complaint was submitted on this forum.

In order for us to address your matter, we kindly guide you to complete our claim form online using the link: https://www.caribbean-airlines.com/#/contact-directory/customer-relations or email us at [email protected]

Caribbean AirlinesTicket refund

Good day, I purchase a ticket with caribbean airline to travel on may 2020. Due to travel restrictions because of covid-19 it was cancelled. I sent an email in april, and cancelled my ticket. I also call on many occasions with no response. I have been disconnected on many occasions after waiting hours on line. My book ref #m2r050.. Ticket # 106 [protected]. Thank you.

Ticket refund

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Oct 05, 2020

We note your complaint was submitted on this forum.

In order for us to address your matter, we kindly guide you to email us via: [email protected] or [email protected]

Caribbean AirlinesCustoms

I came on a repatriation flight from Trinidad to jamaica on july 31, 2020 and when I arrived at Kingston air port one of my check in baggage was missing. I made a claim and on my way home I got a call to say that a passenger mistakenly took my luggage and they took it back to the airport. I am living many miles from the airport and it will cost me a lot to go there to collect it so I asked the customs worker if it could be courier to me and he says no because it is not their fault. And he says also that the passenger will not pay for my expense to come back for it neither. Imagine I paid so much money to come on the repatriation flight and then I am told I have to see my way through with all the expense to get back my stuff to me when I am not the one who is at fault. Is it so easy a passenger can snatch another persons luggage and security or the workers don't know? U guys should protect my goods and now I have to go borrow money to charter a car to go for my goods. It's unfair. I might have to use u guys enuh

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Aug 05, 2020

We note your complaint was submitted on this forum.

In order to investigate this issue, we kindly guide you to submit your matter to email: [email protected]