Alternative Airlines Logo

Alternative Airlines

Having problems with Alternative Airlines?

Alternative Airlines reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 31, 2019. The latest review Availability to resolve ticket issue was posted on Sep 14, 2021. Alternative Airlines has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews. Alternative Airlines has resolved 0 complaints.

Alternative Airlines Customer Service Contacts

+44 129 387 4920 (Customer Service)
+44 772 615 8682 (WhatsApp)
Suite 9C, Gatwick House, Peeks Brook Lane
Thu8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun8:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alternative Airlines Customer Service. Initial Alternative Airlines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alternative Airlines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alternative Airlines. Discuss the issues you have had with Alternative Airlines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Alternative Airlines Complaints & Reviews

Alternative AirlinesAvailability to resolve ticket issue

I have tried for several weeks to speak with customer service to update/change my flight information. I keep getting emails from Pollyann, Hannah, Anne M., and now Paula - a different person each time- with no resolution to my request. This is ridiculous.
I have requested a call to speak with someone because they have disconnected their phone lines.
I need to speak with a person! The emails are unclear and one even gave conflicting information from the other.
I am updating flight information and there should not be any exorbitant costs to do so.
CALL ME!
Booking #412759

Alternative AirlinesInsurance

I booked a flight to Jamaica July 29, 2021 for a birthday trip for myself for August 25-29th of 2021. I purchased insurance on my flight because I'm a person that always gets insurance. You never know what may happen. Not even a full week after booking, I started to have problems with my right eye. At first, I didn't think it was really bad, went to the doctor I was told I had pink eye. Ok, so I did the necessary steps to rid myself of pink eye, but it got worse and over the course of a few weeks I have been in and out of emergency rooms and doctors offices with complications with my eye. I was diagnosed with a rare eye condition and my doctor advised me not to travel, as I will be closely observed over the next few weeks or months depending on how my body responds to the medicine. I'm truly devastated at the fact that I had to cancel my trip but with my sight being impaired, I had to. I read the refund policy and did the necessary steps and submitted a claim. They asked for specific things so I showed my eye doctor the email and she wrote a handwritten letter explaining my diagnosis and future appointments regarding my eye and "management" is giving me the complete run around. My flight was over 1200 dollars. That's a lot of money. Due to my emergency condition I'm not able to go on this trip and this company is not standing by their word. Instead they keep constantly sending over emails asking for more and more information and also went and far as completely breaking down the letter and making it say what they want it to say. I will not recommend this airline to anyone. This is a fraud company that's doesn't care about it's customers and costumer service is horrible.

Alternative Airlinesrude customer service and corruption of baggage weight

Me and my friend flight from Pontianak to Kuala Lumpur on 29 th of October 2019. We measure our baggages that each of us got 30 kg. The staff round our baggage from8.90 to 10 kg. We got 2 baggages ech person and they round it as they like. Not until then, until the cabin measurement was crazier. They ask us to measure our travel neck pillow and all the wallet in a small travel bag even power bank. They forced us to bought excesses baggages by saying our cabin is more. The funny things was it is only happen to me and my friends. The others passangers were not asking to do the same. After that, the staff communicate with the baggage measure staff (grund ground floor) to make sure we buy extra baggages. I feel like they are doing corruption together to gain money. They even lied to us if we don't buy more baggages. The flight was due soon, it wil leave us. With this situation, me and my friends were forced to pay more. The more funny things were we transiy to the next country ( stayed ant Kuala Lumpur for one night). We even don't need to pay extra baggage while travel to Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. And we were allowed to bring our small bag with a cabin size luggage.
      Never ever use this flight again ( It is cheaper but with cheating your money) it is better pay a bit more expensive with other flight.
      The staffs are wild and not even doing hospitality role. Better close down the company if it's continuing like that