Menu
google.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

google.com
reviews & complaints

www.google.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 20 Reviews

google.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with google.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for google.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of google.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest google.com reviews & complaints

6:18 pm EDT

google.com Beware of SPOSAMORE.COM: My Experience with a Scam Web Shop

I recently had a terrible experience with a web shop called SPOSAMORE.COM that has left me feeling scammed and robbed. I felt it was important to share my experience with others in order to prevent more people from falling into the same trap.

Initially, I found the website through a Google search and was impressed by its claims to sell high-quality Italian made items. I even received written confirmation that the items would be designed, produced, and shipped from Italy. However, when my items arrived I quickly discovered that they were not made in Italy at all, but rather in China.

I was shocked and deeply disappointed, especially after spending over 500 euros. When I inquired about why the items were being shipped from Hong Kong, the company claimed it was to save money. I was frustrated but unfortunately powerless to do anything as the company had marked the items as customs and therefore there was no option for payment protection. To make matters worse, when I tried to post reviews of the company and my experience with them on Google platforms such as Google Maps and YouTube, they were censored and removed without explanation.

It was clear to me that the company behind SPOSAMORE.COM were using tactics to protect their reputation and they must be paying Google to let their site appear higher in search results and be advertised. I couldn't understand why Google would support and promote a company that was cheating and stealing from people. I tried to reach out to Google, but it was difficult to find the right person to speak with.

Meanwhile, the company continued to post fake reviews all over the internet with no consequences. I urge Google to listen to my story and investigate this further. They must realize that the money they are receiving from SPOSAMORE.COM is ill-gotten and they are supporting scammers and thieves.

In conclusion, I implore everyone to exercise caution when shopping online and to do thorough research before making a purchase. Hopefully, my experience with SPOSAMORE.COM will serve as a warning to others to avoid this fraudulent company.

E
5:12 pm EDT

google.com Review: Why Google.com is the Best Search Engine Out There

Google.com is one of the most used search engines in the world, and it is no wonder why. With its intuitive search features, easy-to-use interface, and extensive database of information, it is no wonder why people keep coming back to google.com.

One of the best things about google.com is its accuracy when it comes to finding information. Whether you are searching for the latest news, need to find a business or restaurant, or just want to learn something new, google.com is the go-to search engine for many people. The search results are always relevant and up-to-date, providing users with the information they need quickly and efficiently.

Furthermore, google.com offers numerous other services, including email, calendars, cloud storage, and more. These additional features have made it an essential tool for everyday use, as users can perform all sorts of tasks without ever leaving the website. Google.com has truly become a one-stop-shop for all your online needs.

In addition to its exceptional performance and ease-of-use, google.com is also a very trustworthy website. They have strict security measures in place to protect users' privacy and personal information, making it a safe website to use. Furthermore, google.com is committed to constantly improving their services, ensuring that users have the best possible experience every time they use it.

Overall, if you are looking for a reliable, accurate, and user-friendly search engine, look no further than google.com. It has become an indispensable tool for millions of people around the world, and for good reason. With its extensive database of information, easy-to-use interface, and commitment to user security and privacy, google.com is undoubtedly one of the best search engines out there.

3:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Get Notified When Amazon Products are Back in Stock with Google Alerts

Google.com is a website that serves a single purpose, and it is to alert you when an Amazon item that you have been waiting for is back in stock. This comes in handy especially during the holiday season or when a certain item clears out and becomes highly sought after, leading to prices that can be as high as seven or eight times the normal retail price.

The website's concept is straight-forward. By entering Amazon's Unique ASIN number for your item, the site's application queries the Amazon inventory directly every few seconds until the number of items in stock is more than zero. Once your item is available, the website sounds an alarm that rings so loud that it sends cats up curtains on the opposite side of the street. Yes, it may be an exaggeration, but it is undeniably a loud alert that can cause a fright.

Aside from alerting you that your product is back in stock, the website directs you straight to Amazon to ensure that you grab your product before anyone else does. The application works with multiple items, alerting you to each product individually, except for books, where Amazon doesn't use ASIN product IDs.

Although the website executes the concept flawlessly, the drawback is that it requires the page to be loaded up in your browser for it to work. Unfortunately, there is no alternative option; thus, you cannot choose to have it store your email address and send you a mail when the item is in stock, or send an SMS message to your cell phone. This oversight is a major issue since the alarms produced by the website can be unsettling for those around you.

Overall, if you are part of the anxious parents holding out ransom for a zuzu pet or looking to grab a rare item during the pre-Christmas rush, then this website comes in handy. To make the most of it, though, you would have to maintain a 24-hour vigil in front of your screen when the alarm goes off. A better option would be to bookmark the page and revisit closer to the holiday season.

Read full review of google.com and 3 comments
3 comments
G. Greenfelder
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Alex from Devlin drywall did an amazing job on my garage ceiling. The guys were very efficient, kind, friendly and did a great job fixing our garage that had been damaged due to flooding. They took care to keep things safe while they worked, and cleaned up at the end of the job. I'd highly recommend them for any drywall work

F
F
F. Pfeffer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Worth every penny! As a newish home (condo) owner, I have started to make my place “my own". The scary part was finding trades to help me. I couldn't be happier with the work that Alex did. I had changed out some lighting and removed some old technology leaving large holes in my walls and ceiling. Alex patched and fixed them with ease and perfection. Definitely a company worth hiring. Thank you Alex!

M. Koelpin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was very impressed with the professionalism of drywaller Shawn. He put down drop clothes to protect the hardwood floors that we have. He also taped off the whole work area to collect all the scraps and dust for easy clean up. He left the job in a very satisfactory and above standard way. I would highly recommend this company for any job - large or small. Their rates are very reasonable as well. Thank you guys for a job well done

Is google.com legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals google.com as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, google.com stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering google.com should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

google.com earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: google.com achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

google.com has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

google.com has claimed the domain name for google.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Google.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows google.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Google.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for google.com have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up google.com and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While google.com has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • google.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Y
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Google's Treatment of My Small Business: A Shocking Example of Inadequate Review Systems and Support for Small Business

I have to express my overwhelming disappointment with the way my small business has been treated by Google over the past year. It all started with Google Maps renaming our street, which could have potentially damaged over 100 businesses. Then, to make matters worse, they seemed to "hide" our website until Bing listed it. On top of that, they changed our business name to "Aaran," causing further confusion and difficulty.

But the real trouble started just seven weeks ago when Google published a fake, malicious review on our page. It was clearly fake, and anyone could have seen that. We provided evidence that the reviewer was directly linked to an applicant for a cleaning job we had turned down, and that the reviewer's other reviews were highly dubious. It was clear that this person was just trying to build credibility on Google Maps as a "local guide."

But despite all of our evidence, Google refused to take the review down. In fact, when we complained about it, they closed all of our accounts and labeled our complaints as spam. It was ridiculous, and we were left confused and frustrated. We couldn't believe that this massive company would treat a small business so poorly.

What's worse is that Google had made us local guides without our permission. When we complained about the fake review, they closed our accounts as punishment. We later found out that Google shouldn't have made us local guides in the first place - it's against their own rules!

Throughout this whole ordeal, Google's treatment of us has been nothing short of shocking. It verges on criminal harassment. They've ignored 13 flags on the fake review and have completely ignored the concerns of their own top contributors. It's clear that their review system is woefully inadequate and needs proper staffing and support.

In the UK, publishing a fake review is a crime. It breaches both the Communications Act and the Malicious Communications Act. It also violates laws around Defamation and Fair Trading. And yet, Google doesn't seem to care. They have $350 billion a year, but they can't be bothered to properly staff their review system or provide support for small businesses like mine.

In conclusion, I am deeply disappointed in Google's treatment of my small business. It's clear that they need to improve their review system and provide better support for those affected by fake reviews. I hope that they will take this issue seriously and work to improve their practices in the future.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com LinkedIn's Aggressive Account Suspension Policy Raises Questions on Monopoly and Ideological Bias

The actions taken by LinkedIn in suspending user accounts for merely responding to a political post on LinkedIn have been deemed as aggressive and cruel, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic where many individuals have lost their jobs and are struggling to make ends meet. LinkedIn has become a monopoly in the job market industry and is equivalent to food and water for individuals looking for employment opportunities. By suspending user accounts, LinkedIn is depriving individuals and their families of their daily income, which is essential for survival.

It has been observed that LinkedIn only allows individuals with similar political ideologies to voice their opinions and blocks those with opposing views. This raises questions on LinkedIn's ability to take sides and act as a judge or courtroom. Instead of suspending users who respond to political posts, LinkedIn should ban such posts altogether and unsuspend all blocked accounts. It is not LinkedIn's responsibility to judge whose political views are right or wrong.

Similar actions have been observed on other big tech platforms such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, and Quora. It is no coincidence that all these platforms have joined hands to block individuals who don't match the ideology of the Democrats. Big tech is grouping user accounts to suit their ideological beliefs and wants to control humanity in a way never seen before. It is essential that governments, politicians, and courts intervene and enforce the social media regulatory act on companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, LinkedIn, Amazon, YouTube, and similar networking sites, preventing them from dictating the public viewpoint.

In conclusion, LinkedIn should understand that with great power comes great responsibility, and they should not take sides or block users based on their political beliefs. It is time for LinkedIn to be held accountable for their actions, and an option for appeal should be provided to suspended users. The Department of Justice in the USA needs to investigate LinkedIn for their unethical practices and ensure that they are not allowed to abuse their monopoly status in the job market industry. It is time to break the monopoly and prevent big tech from controlling the lives of ordinary individuals.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Beware of Fake Doctor Reviews: My Experience with Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialists

When you search for "Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialists" or "podiatrists in Seattle" on search engines such as Google, Bing, or DuckDuckGo, there is a high chance that "bestfootdoc.com" will appear on top of the results. Upon clicking on the website, an advertisement for "Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialists" with a Google review thumbnail is displayed on the lower left, indicating an impeccable 4.9/5.0 rating with 131 reviews as of 09/05/2021. However, I regret to inform you that most of those 5-star reviews are fake.

In June 2014, I visited Dr. Brandon Nelson at Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialist for a small bump that was caused by rubbing with a stiff shoe. To my dismay, Dr. Nelson misdiagnosed my condition as a bunion and performed a surgery that was not even necessary, leading to a botched operation that impaired my left leg permanently. At that time, I was swayed by the glowing reviews of Dr. Nelson on Google, Yelp, and other social media platforms. Little did I know that most of those reviews were fake, and the negative reviews that he received on Yelp were moved to the "not recommended" category, which I did not even see. Had I known about these fake reviews and negative reviews, I would not have gone to him, and my left foot would still be healthy. I felt deceived and betrayed by the system and the people who contributed to the fake reviews.

Upon posting a one-star review for Dr. Nelson on Google in Nov. 2017 and updating it in Jan. 2020 after seeking medical treatment overseas, I found out that Google removed my original and updated reviews, while still keeping Dr. Nelson's fake reviews unscathed. This left me seething with anger, as Google knew full well that most of Dr. Nelson's reviews were fake, yet refused to take them down.

If you search for "Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialists" on Google and click on earlier reviewers' names with more than one review, you will likely find that most of them reviewed other businesses such as Seattle Mobile Detailing, Prime Mobile Detailing, Mold Removal Today, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Social Cow Marketing, First Response Restoration, Subway, and so on. This is no coincidence, as I discovered that these were all fake reviews created by Dr. Nelson and his associates. Recently, Dr. Nelson tried to cover his tracks, but most of his recent reviews are still fake.

Thus, it is no exaggeration to say that Google is unethical for choosing to profit from these fake reviews. Dr. Nelson, state regulators, colleagues and staff of Dr. Nelson, and people who posted the fake reviews for a few dollars all failed their social responsibilities, and they simply do not care.

As someone who experienced the consequences of a botched foot surgery, I urge you not to fall for fake doctor reviews. The best source for recommendations is your family members and trusted friends. In their absence, your primary care doctor is another excellent source for recommendation. Moreover, always get a second opinion when deciding on surgery.

On that note, I have deduced some key points to check on doctor reviews to determine if they are fake or not and shared them on Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/user/MingCherng/comments/te71kp/how_to_spot_fake_online_doctor_reviews/. I hope that this can help you avoid making the same mistake that I did and safeguard your health and well-being.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Google's Domain Registration and Hosting: A Disappointing Experience with Inadequate Customer Service

I recently had an interesting experience with Google's side service of domain registration and hosting. While the process initially seemed easy and manageable, I ran into a few issues when I needed to make some changes to my domain. Unfortunately, I was unable to access my Google Admin account and could not get any customer service help from Google. In fact, they seemed to have no interest in helping me at all, which was quite disappointing.

After looking for ways to contact Google for help, I stumbled upon their product forums. I decided to post a question there and was surprised to find out that the forums were no longer manned by Google reps. However, some kind people offered to help me navigate my issue. A couple of weeks after posting my question, one of Google's advisers reached out to me and kindly provided me with the guidance I needed.

While the adviser tried hard to help me, the experience made me realize that the lack of customer service from Google is a major issue. As a paying customer who had registered two domains with Google in the past and even renewed them each year for $50, I was disappointed that I could not access basic customer service for my domain.

Google's services have always been known for having clunky user interfaces, and I found this to be true in case of domain registration and hosting as well. The navigating process was difficult and confusing, and I felt like I was constantly being steered in circles with no clear way out.

In the end, I did manage to access my Google Admin account by setting up an admin account from the original email with the domain registration. However, it was not a smooth process, and the non-renewal feature was not what the email instructions indicated. It required clicking on a weird greyed-out sign, which made no sense to me.

Overall, I would advise people to be very cautious when registering a domain through Google and to avoid it if possible. Their lack of support and inadequate documentation can make things incredibly difficult for you, especially if you run into any issues or need to make any changes. I hope that Google will take steps to improve their customer service in the future and make their user interfaces more user-friendly. Until then, I would recommend staying away from Google's domain registration and hosting services.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Devumi Review: How Their Auto-Engagements Service is a Game-Changer for Influencers

As someone who works in the industry of giving artists and influencers social proof, I have had to try a lot of different vendors over the years. However, the best company I have come across is Devumi. What sets them apart from the others is that they are the only company based in the US. Their Twitter followers have never dropped, unlike other vendors that I have used, and I have never had a Twitter account banned for using their auto-engagements service, which is the most underrated Twitter marketing/growth hacking service I have ever seen.

While most people go to Devumi for their Twitter followers, I want to mention how their auto-engagements service is a game-changer. This service automatically retweets and likes every tweet you post, making your profile look super influential. It also leads to more engagement from other users who feel more comfortable retweeting and liking things they see other people already liking and retweeting.

What is even more impressive is that Devumi's auto-engagements service can push you to the top of trending hashtags, particularly on Twitter. When users search for these hashtags, they will get back a list of tweets that use them, and the tweets with the most likes and retweets are always at the very top. Devumi's auto-engagements service continuously pushes your tweets to the top of this list, which can lead to a lot of exposure and traffic from Twitter.

I have also had a similar experience with Devumi's YouTube views service, which has helped me with YouTube SEO. While there are two main services that Devumi provides for YouTube - views and subscribers - I have found that YouTube only rewards views with higher organic ranking. Subscribers are only good for increasing the conversion rate and subscriber rate of your videos, as channel subscribers will feel more comfortable subscribing when they see a channel with a lot of subscribers.

Overall, I have never tried Devumi's Pinterest pin or Vimeo views services, but I can say that the services I have tried have been very good. While it may be tempting to go with cheaper, non-US based providers, it is important to remember that you get what you pay for and that social networks will take action if they see you loading up your social accounts with thousands of fake, bot accounts. So, if you want to give your social accounts a boost, I highly recommend giving Devumi a try. Good luck!

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Abandoning Google: My Struggle with Security and Disappointment with Maps

I used to be a huge fan of Google and all of their services. But after experiencing some serious problems, my faith in them has dissipated. In fact, I would strongly advise anyone who values their privacy and security to seriously consider moving away from Google's services.

Let me first describe what happened to my Robinhood account. My email address and password were compromised, and the hackers used this information to gain access to my accounts and steal from me. They even went so far as to delete the emails that showed the transactions, which made it all the more difficult for me to track down what had happened.

Now, I want to be clear that I am someone who prioritizes security. I have taken numerous steps to protect my devices and accounts from attackers. Despite all of these measures, my accounts were still infiltrated somehow. Upon further research, I discovered that the breach likely occurred through Google's password backup service, which stores your passwords in its database. While it may seem like a convenient feature at first, it's not worth the risk of your information being compromised. I strongly suggest that everyone take the necessary steps to remove all of their passwords from Google's database and never save passwords in their Chrome browser again.

Moving on to Google Maps, I had a really bad experience with this service as well. As someone who frequently travels to new places, I rely heavily on GPS technology to get me where I need to go. Unfortunately, Google Maps has let me down on more than one occasion. On cloudy days, for instance, the directions can be confusing since the app will tell you which direction to head in, but you might not know where that is if you're unfamiliar with the area. Additionally, the app has taken me on unnecessarily long routes when there were shorter options available. It also wasn't able to direct me towards a destination that was due north, as it kept leading me in other directions.

All of these incidents have made me seriously question whether or not Google cares about their users. It seems as though they prioritize their bottom line over anything else, and that means that users' safety and security isn't always a top priority for them. I urge everyone to reevaluate their relationship with Google and look for privacy-conscious alternatives. There are plenty of other search engines, browsers, and mapping apps available that are better suited for protecting your data and keeping you safe.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Google's Lack of Support Leaves User Frustrated and Disappointed with Tech Industry

This review about google.com is filled with frustration and disappointment towards the company, largely due to a recent experience with a Huawei P30 lite Android update. After discovering that the games on the phone were no longer compatible with the latest Android version, the user attempted to roll back to the previous version, only to realize that it would result in a fresh installation and the wiping of the phone. Unfortunately, the user did not know that they needed their Gmail password to set up the phone again, and after attempting to use their standard Hotmail recovery method, their phone was locked.

The user was forced to take their phone to a local cellphone shop to have the block removed, leaving them without their device for two weeks. Upon receiving their phone back, the user realized they still did not have the passwords for their Hotmail and Gmail accounts, which contained important pictures and videos of their children. Despite their efforts to reach out to Microsoft and Google, neither company was willing to assist, leading the user to feel frustrated with the greed of these large tech companies.

The user also shared that they had recently experienced significant financial hardship due to job loss and were struggling to recover. It seems that the lack of assistance and seeming disregard for their situation by Microsoft and Google only added to the user's frustration and sense of powerlessness.

While the review is filled with strong language and emotion, it highlights the importance of companies like Google and Microsoft being transparent about changes to their security measures and being more willing to assist those who are struggling. The user's experience serves as a reminder that while these companies may hold a lot of power in the tech industry, they are still accountable to their users.

C

google.com Review of Google: Algorithm Changes, Google Fi, Customer Service

As someone who has used Google for a while now, I feel it's important to share my thoughts on this search engine giant. While Google has undoubtedly revolutionized the way we search for information on the internet, there are a few aspects of their company that I find concerning.

One of the biggest issues I've noticed with Google is their frequent changes to their algorithms. As an individual who runs a small business, it's frustrating to see how these changes negatively impact small businesses. With each new algorithm update, Google seems to favor big ad spenders more and more, which makes it even harder for small businesses to compete. Even worse, small businesses are often not informed of these algorithm changes, which leaves them out of the decision-making process.

Another problem I've encountered is with Google Fi and Google Pay. During the pandemic, when other cell companies were not allowed to shut customers off, Google Fi simply hiked up their rates for data. When customers couldn't pay, Google would then shut down their Google Pay wallet as well, punishing them further. This seems like extortion to me, and it's not fair that Google should have so much power over its customers.

Finally, the customer service at Google is absolutely abysmal. I've been locked out of my Gmail account before, and despite trying numerous security checks, I was unable to prove my identity to Google. This meant that I was unable to access important court documents that I needed. It's unacceptable that Google provides a drive to save documents and photos, yet they don't offer proper customer support to individuals who are locked out of their email. Overall, I think Google has a lot of areas to improve on, including their treatment of small businesses and their customer service.

L

google.com Beware: Safecart Engages in Potentially Fraudulent Billing Practices

Upon investigating Safecart, I discovered some alarming information about their billing practices. It seems that they engage in nefarious and, potentially, even fraudulent billing practices. As a customer who registered for a free Wordpress plugin, I was shocked to find that my Paypal account was charged $97.00 despite the invoice indicating a total of $0.00. Upon closer examination of the emailed receipt, I noticed that there was a reference to a subscription for $97.00 at the bottom. This led me to believe that Safecart is scamming customers with hidden subscription charges.

As I wait for the outcome of my refund request, I have reported the transaction to the FCC and encourage others who have experienced similar practices to do the same. It is important to hold companies like Safecart accountable for their actions and to prevent any further harm to unsuspecting customers. To report Safecart to the FCC, simply visit their website and fill out the complaint form.

A quick Google search reveals even more alarming information about Safecart and its practices. Numerous forums, threads, and reviewing sites have all exposed Safecart's harmful practices. For example, on the PayPal community website, users have shared their experiences with Safecart and warned others of the company's practices. Additionally, Sitejabber has numerous negative reviews of Safecart, with many customers complaining of hidden charges and difficulties in obtaining refunds.

One question remains unanswered - why hasn't Paypal taken action against Safecart? As a highly respected and established company, it is concerning that they have not protected their users from potentially harmful transactions. It is essential that companies like Paypal act responsibly and swiftly to protect their users from possible fraudulent activities like those of Safecart.

It is important that consumers remain vigilant and report any suspicious activities to the proper authorities to prevent further harm. With greater awareness and action, we can create a safer environment for all online transactions.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Google's Negative Algorithms and Discriminatory Behavior: A Threat to Small Business and SEO Ethics

Google.com is one of the most popular search engines used on the internet today. However, a recent concern has been raised about the balance between SEO ethics and constitution on the internet. With Google's growing dominance and superiority, it seems that discrimination is becoming more common. The hidden algorithms that control what internet users see and don't see are a major concern that needs to be addressed by governments, politicians, and judges.

The fraudulent and negative behavior of Google has led to many small business starters and new website owners feeling left out. The Adwords program, which is now known as Google Ads, has been disappointing for online advertisers, small business starters, and many website owners due to its poor visibility results, search results, and advertising results. Therefore, the trust in this superior company has dwindled, and the negative algorithms are causing long-term damage for all internet users and the economy worldwide.

Google's greed and negative algorithms are bad for those who advertise with them, negatively impacting the business/money flow. Advertisers can lose more than they gain, as business starters and new website owners struggle to deal with low visibility to their pages/websites, fraudulent activities, fake traffic, ad fraud, click fraud, and ranking fraud, to name but a few.

The government, politicians, and judges need to check such discriminatory behaviour and prevent/claim it. An ethical prevention strategy can boost the economy every year, directing billions of dollars in the right direction. Google must be held accountable for its actions. It is up to all of us to ensure that SEO ethics remain balanced on the internet and that large companies do not discriminate against small business starters and new website owners.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Beware of Google.com's Technical Support Services: My Experience with Unethical Behavior and Harassment

It is important to exercise caution when dealing with companies that claim to offer technical support services for computers. My experience with Google.com is an unfortunate one, as I found myself losing money and facing a plethora of issues with my computer system over the past few years.

Initially, I signed up with the company and sent them $300 in the hopes of receiving assistance with my computer. However, I soon realized that they had gained access to my computer without my permission, and the damage they had caused was extensive. After much difficulty and frustration, they eventually returned my money, but that did not put an end to my troubles.

The company began calling me constantly, insisting that my computer required their help to function properly. This went on for months, until all of a sudden the calls stopped. Shortly thereafter, I was forced to invest in a new computer, but the same issues persisted. Once again, Google.com began contacting me relentlessly, claiming that they were the only ones who could fix my computer.

The calls became increasingly intrusive, occurring at all hours of the day and night, disrupting my sleep and making it difficult to function in my daily life. I am permanently disabled and require restful sleep, but these calls made that impossible. I soon discovered that my new computer had been hacked into and completely ruined.

Despite the fact that the professional I consulted with confirmed that the computer had been compromised, Google.com continued to call me, insisting that they were the only ones who could help. Even after months had passed, the company persisted in their harassment, sending me emails claiming that I had agreed to a contract for $14.99 a month - something I had never agreed to.

This is an unacceptable situation, and I plan to take action against Google.com for their unethical behavior. It is appalling that they continue to operate in this manner despite the harm they have caused to individuals like myself. If you are considering using their services, I urge you to proceed with caution and do your research before handing over any money to them. This kind of behavior cannot continue unchecked, and I plan to hold them accountable for their actions.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com WARNING: My Terrible Experience with Optimizer Pro & Safe Cart Scam – Learn from My Mistakes!

I recently had a terrible experience with Optimizer Pro, a software program that I purchased for around $30 back in February. Unfortunately, I quickly discovered that this program was nothing but trouble and it caused major issues with my Windows 8.1 operating system. To make matters worse, I later found out that it had actually disabled my Norton 360 antivirus software, which put my computer at risk for potential threats.

When I contacted Symantec's customer service team for assistance, they had to turn off the Safe Cart and Optimizer Pro programs in order to get their own software to work again. I learned my lesson and thought nothing of it until August, when I received a PayPal notice that I was being charged a monthly fee of $14.95 for a Safe Cart subscription.

I reached out to Safe Cart's customer service number to request a refund and cancel my subscription, but unfortunately, I got nowhere with them. When I tried to contact PayPal for assistance with the issue, they tried to refer me back to Safe Cart to handle the problem.

After several frustrating attempts to resolve the matter, I finally insisted that PayPal either reverse the charge or treat it as a fraud claim. That's when the representative relented and called Safe Cart on a number they had, and my charge was immediately reversed and my subscription was canceled.

However, my troubles didn't end there. Within just 20 minutes of this happening, I began receiving numerous pop-ups for Optimizer Pro again, as it tried to reactivate itself on my computer. Over the next 24 hours, I was attacked a total of 15 times by high-level threats (Trojans) that my Norton software was able to detect.

If you're planning to use this software or have already purchased it and plan to cancel, please be sure that you have a good antivirus program in place first. My experience with Optimizer Pro and Safe Cart has been extremely frustrating and I feel that it is likely a scam at best and a program designed to steal your personal information and online account details at worst.

I've since changed all of my major account access information and passwords to protect myself from potential identity theft. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to be cautious when using any type of software or making any type of purchase online. Please take the time to do your research and read reviews from other users before making a decision.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Frustrated with Google's Services: Possible NSA Involvement and Technological Regression

Google.com has been causing a lot of frustration for me lately, and I can't help but wonder if they've been infiltrated by the NSA or if they've always been a CIA "proprietary" company. I've had trouble accessing my emails in the past, and some have even mysteriously disappeared without my doing so. This caused me to seek an alternate email service with mail.com.

On top of that, I've noticed that Google's services are generally getting worse. Their satellite maps images now become blurrier the closer you scan them to ground level despite the fact that satellite imaging technology should be improving. It's concerning to see Google's technology regressing instead of progressing.

Recently, they changed their Youtube format, which now makes videos smaller and they can no longer be expanded to fullscreen mode. Additionally, the editing function of commenting has been deleted, which is frustrating for users who want to express their opinions thoroughly. All in all, Google's changes have not been to the benefit of the users.

Perhaps the last straw for me was when I found out that they have deleted the Google Forums section, just like Yahoo did. The Forums format was so much better than the replacement version, Google Groups. With Google Forums, one could see many different post topics at the same time, but now with Google Groups, you have no idea how many and what kind of groups there are. You have to be looking for a certain kind by typing it in, and even then, you won't have the access to post unless you are "admitted" into the group. The situation is frustrating because unlike in the old Forum format, where anybody could post to anybody else, one must now be "admitted" to a group first. This makes it difficult to engage in discussions with other users.

To conclude, I hope that Google will make some changes soon to improve its services. For now, I am not willing to pay for their services, and I will not consider purchasing a home computer system from them. The internet seems to be undergoing significant changes, with a shift towards the "Neural World Order." It's important to remain vigilant and aware of these changes as they unfold.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com The Unfair Advantage of Google's PageRank Algorithm: A Start-up Founder's Perspective

Google's PageRank is one of the most influential algorithms on the internet, but it seems to disadvantage new and small websites unfairly. As a start-up founder who is yet to launch my website, I am concerned about the negative impact that the PageRank algorithm may have on my website's visibility.

It is frustrating to know that, regardless of the quality of my site, it will not be ranked as high as older and more established websites until I invest a significant amount of time, money, and effort on link building and marketing. Even if I provide a unique and valuable service, I may still be buried under the superior PageRank of a larger, more established website that decides to copy me.

Moreover, the PageRank algorithm is based more on popularity than quality, which is not only unfair but also harms small and new websites. It creates a monopoly on the way information is disseminated on the internet, and it does not necessarily encourage innovation and creativity.

On the bright side, the low costs of doing business on the internet allow small websites to compete with larger ones. With patience, hard work, and a better understanding of SEO, we might succeed in the end. However, I believe the internet needs a more level playing field, where the mechanism for finding good websites is based more on quality than popularity.

I hope that someday, a new algorithm that takes into account the quality, relevance, and usability of a website will emerge. It should favor small websites that offer unique and valuable services, and it should encourage innovation, competition, and fair play. Until then, we have to rely on search engines, social media, word-of-mouth, and other means to promote our websites and reach our audiences.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Beware False Advertising and Sinister Practices of Major Corporations like Google

I recently had an unfortunate experience with Google when it came to their employment practices. I had applied for a job that was advertised as being based in Hamburg, Germany. The job description was very clear about this, and I was excited about the opportunity. However, after a few days, I received a call from a recruiter based in Ireland. They asked me if I would be interested in relocating to Dublin, which surprised me because I had applied for a job in Hamburg. It turned out that the job was actually based in Dublin, despite what the ads had said.

This kind of false advertising is not only disappointing, but it is also illegal. It is especially frustrating when you consider that Google is a specialist in creating false job ads. They post hundreds of these ads every month, even for jobs that don't actually exist. This just seems like a way for them to justify the existence of their HR services and to collect profiles and data.

Unfortunately, Google has also lost many trials in relation to other matters, such as repeated privacy violations, repeated copyright violations, and tax evasion schemes that are currently under scrutiny. It seems that Google has become a marketing agency that has gained a quasi-monopoly in many parts of the internet. Their main source of profit comes from tracking, gathering, reselling, and distributing your private data and information that you have given up for free. It's alarming to think about the civil rights and freedom that have been given up by people for the sake of convenience and the illusion of comfort.

All in all, it's a brave new world out there, and it's essential to be aware of the potentially sinister practices of major corporations like Google.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Google's Removal of Negative Reviews Undermines the Voice of the Customer

Living in a society where fraudulent businesses are allowed to operate under the guise of legitimacy is a frustrating reality. As consumers, we have come to rely on the services and products of local businesses to meet our needs. However, it seems that many of these businesses are run incompetently, or even worse, intentionally make mistakes. The days of trusting Mom and Pop Shops are undoubtedly a thing of the past, as most people would prefer to invest their hard-earned money into businesses that can actually deliver on their promises, with expertise and efficiency.

Enter Walmart - a commercial behemoth that has effectively dominated the market by doing things better than their competition. Naturally, people avoided shady businesses and sought out those that could provide top-notch service and products. This phenomena occurred within the community, where the customers served as the judges, weeding out the bad businesses and elevating the good ones. The community has the power to make or break a business, and Walmart's success is a testament to that.

However, Google does not seem to understand the relationship between people and businesses. In the event that a customer leaves a negative review of a local business, Google will remove the review if the company complains about it. This is a blatant form of favoritism that undermines the voice of the customer. It pits the community against the company, and increasingly contributes to a culture where the interests of businesses override those of their clientele. Google has a responsibility to support the community by allowing honest, bad reviews to remain on their platform. Instead, they opt to remove competent, articulate, and truthful reviews, while allowing insufficient, two-faced, and unhelpful ones to persist.

What's even worse, is that Google's actions are forcing customers to leave disingenuous reviews that fail to capture the true essence of their experiences. People are being compelled to leave praise in order to avoid having their bad reviews taken down. Customers now must operate in a shady way, and are unable to provide genuine feedback and criticisms for businesses to improve over time. This practice of removing customer complaints is particularly problematic since the interests of businesses are being prioritized over the needs of the community.

It is time for Google to take a long and hard look at their policies and how they impact the community. They need to prioritize the interests of their users and act as a platform that enables honest feedback and valuable insights. By taking down negative reviews, they are doing a disservice to both customers and legitimate businesses. It is time for Google to step up and be the platform that the community actually needs. We deserve better.

google.com Google's Convenience vs. Privacy: A Review of the Pros and Cons

Google is a household name that has revolutionized the way we use the internet. Its services are ubiquitous and are used by millions worldwide. However, despite its widespread use and convenience, Google still raises concerns about privacy and data protection.

As much as Gmail is an excellent email service, it's crucial to note that any information entered is not private and can be stored indefinitely. The lack of human interaction when issues arise is also a concern. Google does not have customer service that can be reached via phone or email.

If you're an early user of Gmail, you will undoubtedly understand the frustration of needing to recover your account, especially if, like me, it's been over 18 years. Unfortunately, all efforts to reach Google or recover my account have been met with automated responses. The notification that Google thinks someone has logged onto your account from an unknown device can be daunting, but finding an avenue for resolving this issue can lead to what seems like an endless maze of links and pages to no avail.

Having a Gmail account for years isn't enough as Google raises security questions that seem almost impossible to answer. This realization is a reminder that Google can snatch a lifetime's worth of communication, content, and even legal records at any time if they so wish.

Despite these concerns, Google's products and services remain popular and effective, which offers an excellent user experience. However, many people are now looking for a private, secure alternative to store sensitive information. It's essential to trust no one when it comes to maintaining privacy online, and the search for a suitable email server that is both private and safe continues.

google.com Customer Reviews Overview

Google has been a game-changer in the tech industry since its inception in 1998. As the world's largest search engine, it has continuously evolved and expanded its services to cater to the needs of its users. Today, Google's interface is clean, easy-to-use, and intuitive. But what makes it an exceptional tool is its accuracy in providing the most relevant search results.

Additionally, Google offers various free tools that enable users to streamline their daily tasks, making their lives more comfortable and more efficient. It provides free storage through Google Drive, email through Gmail, video hosting through YouTube, and many other services that have become essential to most people.

Google is widely popular for its maps, a tool that has revolutionized the way we navigate and explore the world. While there are alternative mapping services available, Google Maps is dominant, offering detailed and interactive maps that come with tons of other features.

Google's online security measures, including 2-Factor Authentication, are another compelling reason why it's the go-to search engine for privacy-savvy users. The company respects user privacy and does not disclose personal information to third parties.

In summary, it's evident that Google's vast array of services, reliability, and accuracy make it the ultimate destination for users seeking an efficient and trustworthy search engine.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

google.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with google.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with google.com Customer Service. Initial google.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for google.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about google.com. Discuss the issues you have had with google.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.