Menu
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 11 reviews
File a complaint
Claimed
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Enterprise Rent-A-Car. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Rate your recent experience
C
7:59 pm EST

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Enterprise Toms River New Jersey

After my accident I walked into Enterprise in Toms River New Jersey and was greeted by Tim Berberich. Welcoming and knowledgeable he took care of my Rental professionally and easily. Upon the return of the vehicle, a month later, Grey Wolff took care of the rest, assuredly, providing me with all the final paperwork. Great service and assets to the Enterprise Corporation. Thanks for everything!

W
4:24 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employees/service

Any one else have trouble trying to rent from enterprise here in Farmville. Within the last few months ive made reservations twice for work meetings. Went to pick up the car the first time ans was told "oh. I meant to call you but it slipped my mind " we dont have anything The next time i thought maybe it was just a mistake it happens. So called and made another reservation called to verify on the day of pickup several times but could never get an answer after work went to pick the car up and yep. You guessed it. Nothing available. With no call to let me know. Keep in mind both times i had reservations.

I have a friend who used to work there and he said its because the employees are taking the cars home or "hooking up" their friends. Just wondring if anyone else has had this problem or if its the norm here. Ive rented from enterprise for years and never seen a branch lile this one

J
1:15 am EDT
Enterprise Rent-A-Car replied to this review.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Beware of Shady Practices at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Basel Airport, Switzerland

Yo, listen up! I gotta warn you about Enterprise Rent-A-Car at Basel Airport in Switzerland. They got some shady stuff going on that ain't gonna work in your favor. They charged us 500 CHF for a little chip in the windshield, check out the pic. Lemme break it down for you:

1) They straight up admitted they don't always check the cars for damage between rentals. So, you might get charged for damage you didn't do, 'cause they didn't check the car.

2) They make you take pics of the car to document pre-existing damage, but then they might say your pics ain't good enough to prove you didn't cause the damage. That's what happened to us.

3) They overcharge for damage like crazy. We got charged for the damage, plus a 100 CHF "rental loss" fee and a 100 CHF "handling fee".

4) They don't even fix the damage you pay for! They just take your money and wait until they sell the car to fix it. If someone else crashes the car, they'll replace the whole windshield, but they still took our money for the repair.

5) They don't do the walk-around with you when you return the car. You gotta park it, go inside, and then they go check it out without you. You don't know what's happening while you're gone. They could easily cause damage and charge you for it.

6) They don't clean the cars well between rentals. Check out the pics of the interior when we picked up the car. The outside was streaky too, making it hard to see if there was damage.

7) They'll tell you anything smaller than a dime won't be charged as damage, but they won't tell you that doesn't apply to glass. So, you'll get charged for any glass damage.

9) The damage report you sign when you get the keys doesn't even show all the pre-existing damage. The arrows and markers are all messed up. There was even a crack in the windshield when we got the car, but it wasn't on the report.

This was the worst car rental experience I've ever had. They know they can take advantage of international renters who can't fight back. We had a flight to catch, so we were stuck with their BS.

I suggest you go with a different rental car company. These guys are out to get you and there's nothing you can do about it.

A
11:24 pm EDT
Enterprise Rent-A-Car replied to this review.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Terrible Customer Service Experience with ENTERPRISE Car Rental - A Warning to Others

I made a reservation with ENTERPRISE for a mid-size car for a whole month. However, I found the price to be 22% higher than expected. Despite that, I confirmed the rental and showed up an hour late to the GRAPEVINE TX office due to meetings that went longer than expected. To my surprise, the staff at the office told me that they only had a mini-van available for me because I was late. I was not happy with this and asked why nobody called me before giving my car to someone else since I had a reservation. The staff member behind the desk was very unprofessional and dismissive, telling me that it was not his job to call me and that a reservation only mattered if I was on time. I objected and emphasized that I needed a car, not a mini-van. I even asked him to find me a car, but he refused and said he was done. I was shocked by his attitude and lack of customer service skills.

During this conversation, the person in the manager's office closed the door instead of coming out to help. This made me feel even more frustrated and disappointed. I decided to leave and Uber back to my office. I called the ENTERPRISE Corp office and explained my experience at the GRAPEVINE TX office. They apologized and quickly arranged for another car to be delivered to my office at 4 pm. I was grateful for the customer service agent's help, but my experience with the KELLER TX office was even worse.

At 4:05 pm, the KELLER TX office called me and asked if I was going to come and get my car. I was surprised because I thought they were going to deliver the car to my office. I politely reminded them of the reservation and that they were supposed to deliver the car to my office. However, the staff member at the KELLER TX office told me that they don't deliver cars from that location and asked if I wanted to cancel my reservation. I couldn't believe it. It was like a comedy of errors.

Overall, my experience with ENTERPRISE was terrible. Their customer service was unprofessional, dismissive, and entitled. They didn't care about my reservation or my needs as a customer. I spend over 100k a year on car rentals for my three businesses, and I've never had this kind of issue with National, Hertz, or AVIS. They are much better at accommodating their customers and upgrading them for free if the car they reserved is not available. ENTERPRISE has lost my business, and I will warn others about their unprofessional culture. It seems like a company culture issue that enables their employees to act with complete arrogant impunity and unprofessional acumen. I would advise anyone to rent elsewhere and save themselves the risk of dealing with ENTERPRISE.

E
11:13 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Enterprise Rent-A-Car Review: Reservations Mean Nothing

Back in January of 2022, I was on the hunt for a premium-sized rental car, specifically a Suburban. As a family of tall individuals, we needed a car with enough legroom and luggage space for our upcoming trip to North Captiva Island in Florida. Unfortunately, the rental car companies in Traverse City, where we live, did not have any premium-sized cars available for our travel dates. So, I had to expand my search area and found luck at the Enterprise branch in Cadillac, MI, which was about 45 minutes south of our location.

Without hesitation, I booked the Suburban for our trip, which was due to start at 4:30 am on March 23rd. The total cost of the booking was a little over $2000, including the optional rental car insurance. I had all the confirmation and reservation numbers, and our major credit card was on file, so I felt relieved that we didn't have to travel two hours south to Grand Rapids, MI, to rent a car.

Fast forward two months, and it was March 22nd, the day we were supposed to pick up our rental car. We arrived at the Enterprise branch in Cadillac at 4 pm, five minutes earlier than our scheduled pick-up time. However, upon arrival, my husband noticed that there was no Suburban in the parking lot. He went into the office with all the rental agreement information, and the person behind the counter told us that they had rented the Suburban to someone else at 11:30 am that day. We were shocked and disappointed, and the person behind the counter showed no remorse for the situation.

We immediately called our booking company, Expedia, to verify and confirm our reservation, and they couldn't believe what had just happened. Unfortunately, there were no premium-sized rental cars available in the area, especially at the last minute, so we had no choice but to buy a large-sized car top carrier and pack it with our belongings to continue with our road trip plan.

During our trip, my husband called the Cadillac office to speak with the manager, but he was not available. He asked for the corporate office number and gave up on the Cadillac office. After our trip, my husband contacted the corporate office to seek compensation for the mileage and wear and tear on our brand new snow tires. The first person he spoke with offered a free rental, which was not helpful. So, he spoke with another person who promised to work on a resolution and email us, but we haven't heard anything yet.

In conclusion, I would not recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car based on my experience. Even if you have reservations and confirmations, the company can give your rental car away for no reason whatsoever. It's better to rent from your neighbor because there's a better chance of receiving what you reserve.

F
Enterprise Rent-A-Car replied to this review.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Horrible Experience with Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Unreliable Service and Rude Staff

I rented a car from the Redlands CA branch of Enterprise Rent-A-Car and needed to extend my rental for three more days. I called the branch five times before they closed, but no one answered the phone. So, I called the customer service number to see if they could help me with the extension. The agent on the phone said that she could help me and we discussed the prices, extra insurance, and other details. The total cost was under $150, which was affordable for me. She said that I would receive an email showing the changes and extension.

The next day, I received a missed call from the Redlands branch. When I called back, the girl asked me where the car was because I was supposed to return it at 9 am. I told her that I had extended my rental for three more days and spoke with an Enterprise agent the night before. However, there was no record of my phone call, and I did not receive any email or charge on my Visa. I was shocked and frustrated because this was only one of the numerous problems I encountered with Enterprise.

I filed a complaint with corporate, and they promised to investigate the matter. However, I was not sure if I would ever receive a call from them. The girl on the phone offered to extend my rental for three more days, but the total cost was $320, which was more than double the $150 I was told the night before. She explained that $200 of that was the security deposit they required. I told her that when I reserved the car, it was supposed to be $437 total, and a $637 transaction had already cleared my bank from Enterprise. So, I was confused about why they were taking $200 deposit from me again.

The girl was rude and disrespectful, and she told me to turn in the car immediately if I was not happy with the price. She had me speak to someone else, which took more of my time. I had to drive up to the Redlands branch to sort out the issue, and my plans for the day were ruined. I paid for that day for a rental that I did not get to use because I spent my Saturday going "round in circles" with Enterprise.

There were more things that happened after this, but I am sick of talking about it. I had never had such a horrible experience with a place before this. I did not receive any kind of heartfelt apology or compensation for all the crap that I dealt with. I will never rent a car from Enterprise again, and I am still upset with how awful it was. I honestly do not know how they stay in business with the people they hire. It is a joke!

L
Enterprise Rent-A-Car replied to this review.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Fabricated Damage Claim Scam in France

I had a terrible experience with Enterprise Rent-A-Car during my recent trip to France. My wife and I rented a car from them in Paris and drove to Normandy and Calais before returning the car at the Calais Ferry Terminal. We followed Enterprise's instructions to leave the car in a designated area and drop the keys in a drop box at their closed office inside the terminal.

Two days later, I received an email from Enterprise claiming that the rental vehicle had suffered windshield damage and that they were charging my Visa account with an additional 1,500 Euros. However, there was no damage to the windshield or any other part of the vehicle when we dropped it off. I even took a video and several pictures to prove it.

I immediately contacted Enterprise and demanded that they provide me with their own photo evidence of the damage. They promised to refer the file to their regional manager, but I never heard back from him despite numerous follow-ups. I then called my Visa issuer and opened a dispute, providing them with a letter outlining the situation, rental agreement, and photos.

Visa initiated a dispute on my behalf, and two weeks later, Enterprise dropped their fabricated damage claim and returned my deposit money. I was relieved to have my money back, but I was disappointed that Enterprise never apologized or communicated with me after their scam attempt.

I have always rented from Enterprise in Canada and the U.S., but after this experience, I will never do business with them again. It's a shame that a company with such a good reputation would try to defraud their customers. I'm grateful for my Visa bank's support and would have had a hard time recovering my money without them.

A
Enterprise Rent-A-Car replied to this review.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Disappointing and Frustrating Experience with Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Beware of the Gloucester Store

I recently had an experience with Enterprise Rent-A-Car that left me feeling disappointed and frustrated. As someone who has been a manager for 15 years, I was taken aback by the way I was spoken to by Bay, the manager at the Gloucester Nick location. He required me to come up with a daily agreement payment, which I did until he was no longer there. I paid it off and dropped it off, and it was paid in full. However, all of a sudden, my card was charged an extra $2000, and all I could be told was that it was a good question for the bank. As someone who works in retail, I know that's not how it works. The statement showed that I had already paid $1044, but they charged me again for that amount and then made a mistake and reversed it three times. It's all on paper, but all I can be told is to dispute it. They don't seem to care until the first of the month. They took $2300 from my account, and it's all in print out. This was the worst experience I have ever had, and Bay was the worst manager I have ever encountered. I train managers, and if one of mine ever spoke to a customer like that, they would be fired.

I purposely put the money in when he needed it so this wouldn't happen. They ran my card right before closing. From now on, if I need a rental, I'll drive out of town. Beware of the Gloucester store. That's why every review site gives it one star. I wish I knew the other manager's name out of town. At least he was respectful and didn't threaten the police on me. He didn't make me pay the hundred dollar deposit three times. Even corporate agreed that something was wrong, but nobody calls back. At least the other manager understood his job and how to speak. Not like a hood rat threatening police for no reason.

So I'll dispute the charges because it's in black-and-white, but I was really checking on your management. I would've thought I was in a bar room the way I was talked to. You guys have almost $3000 of my money, and that's how I get treated? This is how Enterprise does business because Bay runs the Gloucester store. Before this review, I saw others that were good, one about Nicolas. Nobody believes me. I had to pay daily and I paid three deposits until they printed it. I'm very disappointed. I paid a lot of money and now a lot of extra, which bounced all my bills between rent and there's that six grand, but they don't care. You have to give it a couple of days. But at least I'm a manager and respected and understood his job. I think his name is David. Very professional. Too bad you guys didn't record the calls, but I had it on speaker at work. Everybody heard it.

I just want my money back, the extra money he mistakenly charged two times, but that's my fault. If I didn't have a good career, I would've felt like I was being intimidated and threatened by how aggressively I was talked to. No, he wouldn't do that on the street. Behind his manager card, he does it many times to me alone. I will use this as part of my next training class as to what not to do and how to lose your job. Then when I call corporate, managers are not allowed to speak with clients, so I was told 10 times. But I paid for the car weekly, then daily, and then they decided to charge me for everything after I paid.

Thanks, Nicolas. It's easy to be big and tough and disrespectful on the phone or behind the keyboard, but that's not what a manager does. If you want to be successful, you may want to learn. Maybe because I came in street clothes, I don't know. Tattoos, I don't know. I do know that because I'm not totally white like him? I would love to know why I was treated like scum. Because I'm not going to let this go. I want my money back, and we'll see if Enterprise gives a $#*! because they say they only review about him. Nothing but lies. Attach my invoice, just do the math. It adds up to $1044.33, and then I was charged again for that amount, and then I was charged that again. It's all in the picture. But it's my fault. Nothing says pending. All the charges were authorized. Everything on my bank account says completed, and they just keep blaming my bank or saying I just have to wait for the money. They don't seem to think about other people's families, and that's in Nick's own words. I don't give a $#*! working in retail for 25 years. I can understand a telephone tough guy, but that's a manager of a company throughout the country. So if you want to be threatened and treated like absolute $#*!, go to Gloucester and ask for Nicolas. He'll do it.

K
Enterprise Rent-A-Car replied to this review.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Frustrating Experience with Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Unprofessionalism and Poor Service

I had a really frustrating experience with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. My insurance company set up a rental car for me and gave me a number to call. When I called, I was told that they didn't service that side of town and that I would have to find a way to get to the other side of town. They also told me that the earliest appointment they had was at 3:30pm. I asked for the number to the Enterprise on Winchester Road and spoke to someone named Ethan. He set up an appointment for me to pick up a car at 9am, but I had to change it to 10am because I didn't know what time my granddaughter had to be in her class.

When I got to the Enterprise at 10am, Ethan said that he didn't have a call from Bella before me, which made me really mad because I had to go to work and now I didn't have a car. He said it would be about 45 minutes before he could get me a car. I decided to wait with my granddaughter in her car while we waited for Ethan to call. We even went to have lunch and still no call from Ethan. When I finally called Ethan, he still didn't have a car for me. I called back and got Manning on the phone. He is Spanish, which I have no problem with, but he proceeded to tell me that I said 2 minutes instead of 10. I told him that he didn't understand English because 2 minutes doesn't sound like 10. He hung up on me, which I thought was really rude.

A district manager called me from their home office and he was really mad about the fact that I told his associate that he didn't understand English. He banned me from renting a car, which I thought was really unfair. I don't think he cared about the fact that I needed a car to go to work. He was more worried about his employee being insulted. I am going to contact the local Better Business Bureau and the local newspaper because I feel like they are making reservations for cars that they don't even have. The district manager was very unprofessional and cowardly for hanging up on me. I won't let this go and I will find another rental place besides Enterprise.

C
Enterprise Rent-A-Car replied to this review.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Unprofessional and Intimidating Behavior from Enterprise Car Rental Branch Manager

I gotta say, I've been renting from Enterprise Car Rental for over a decade now and I've always been happy with their service. When I came back to the states after retiring from the Military, I needed a Cargo Van for my new business and I knew Enterprise was the way to go. I went to the Enterprise Commercial Rental in Chantilly, Va (Pleasant Valley location) and had a great experience with John Fredrikson and another guy whose name I can't remember. They were super helpful and made the rental process a breeze.

But then things took a turn for the worse when Zach Underhill, the Branch Manager, got involved. I was offered a big account with a manager supplier and needed a 26FT box truck. John suggested I start a corporate account, which made sense for my new business. I took his advice and went to Enterprise the next day to let John know that I was ready to move forward. But then Zach interrupted our conversation and started trying to bully me into doing things I didn't want to do. No matter how hard I tried to get away from him, he just got more and more aggressive. It got so bad that he threatened to close my account and not let me rent from the location anymore. I was really scared and shaken up after that.

Then, on January 8th and 9th, Enterprise started charging my credit card way more than they were authorized to. When I called to ask about it, they said they were following orders from Zach. I tried to talk to him about it, but he wouldn't take my calls.

And then, on January 15th, Zach and another guy named Brandon (the assistant manager) showed up at my customer's property to take the van from me. They accused me of lying about being out of town and said they thought the van had been stolen. They said it needed servicing, but there was nothing wrong with it. They even accused me of having tiny dents on the van, which wasn't true. I was really scared and upset by the whole thing.

I finally decided enough was enough and returned the van today. I can't let Enterprise bully and humiliate me anymore. I'm committed to taking back my dignity and self-respect. I won't be renting from Enterprise again.

L
Enterprise Rent-A-Car replied to this review.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Enterprise Rent-a-Car Left My Husband Stranded for 12 Hours with No Help - A Nightmare Experience

Me and my husband rented a car from Enterprise Rent-a-Car during our trip to Las Vegas from Jan 17 to Feb 3. We planned to visit the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead on Thursday, Feb 2. On Tuesday, Jan 31, my husband went to Red Rock Canyon while I was at work. Later that day, he called me saying that a tire blew from the inside out and there were no emergency tools in the vehicle to change a tire. He also said that the vehicle was not driveable and he would call Enterprise Rent-a-Car for help.

I didn't hear back from him for quite some time. At about 6:43 pm, I received a call from a man named Conrad Serrano, a member of Nye County Search and Rescue. He called to let me know that my husband was STILL stranded with no help from Enterprise Rent-a-Car. He texted me at 8:08 pm that 911 transferred him to a tow company which said they could not get to him for another 4 hours.

I contacted the Nye County Sheriff's department and spoke with a woman letting them know of our situation. She said she would dispatch someone to go out to check on him. I told her, "I need to get him back to Las Vegas, please help us." At about 10:00 pm, a State Trooper stopped and talked to my husband. He said he couldn't help him. My husband then asked me to try and find a ride to get him back to the hotel.

I tried several times to get through to Enterprise Roadside Assistance. I was hung up on so many times I can't even count. I was able to get through and was told by a Roadside Assistance operator that he was too far out and no one would go out there to help him. Every time I called, they would say: "Are you in a safe location?" Each time I would say "no, my husband is not!" This didn't seem to matter one thing to any of these people taking the calls.

He received several messages from Enterprise Rent-a-Car/Enterprise Roadside Assistance that a tow was enroute and then would get a message that it was cancelled by me. I NEVER cancelled any tow. About 1:00 am on Wed. Feb 1, I went down to the valet parking area of Planet Hollywood where the taxi's and Uber and Lyft drivers pick up and drop off.

I asked a service car provider if he could help me, he could not. Lyft and Uber were also no help. I ended up talking to a taxi driver and told him our serious situation. I needed to get my husband back to the hotel. Enterprise Rent-a-Car and Roadside Assistance and the State Patrol were not helping at this point. I was extremely concerned for my husband's safety. I was to the point of tears!

The taxi driver had to contact his supervisor. Since I didn't have a specific location, just 160/95 coordinates that Scott had given me, there was no way to correctly calculate how much the fare would be. The taxi driver googled the location and we estimated he was 76 miles away.

I had to go into the Casino at the hotel and pull out 550.00 cash. I had to give the driver $500 up front. His supervisor finally gave him permission take me to go get my husband. This all took about ? hour so it was about 1:30am at this point.

As I got into the taxi, I heard his supervisor tell him, if you do not feel safe, do not do this. He said he was good to go. I said to him, "you aren't going to kill me, are you?" He laughed and said, "You aren't going to kill me, are you?" I felt safe at that point with him.

When we were about 10 minutes from the location, I finally was able to get ahold of my husband. I had no cell service for part of the drive. He told me some guys had picked him up, and he was on his way back to Las Vegas. I let the cab driver know right away and he turned around and we headed back to the hotel.

I got back to the hotel at about 3:30am. The total ride cost me $550.00. My husband had also made it safely back to the hotel.

I called Enterprise Roadside Assistance again the morning of 2/1 at about 6:15 am. I let them know the truck was left abandoned and it needed to be towed.

Many different emotions came about after he was back at the hotel safe. What if this would have happened to me? Enterprise Rent-a-Car/Roadside Assistance left him for dead. They were more concerned about the vehicle being returned than for his personal safety. This is not ok.

This should never have happened. When you rent a vehicle 1) you expect that it should be in proper working order. 2) the emergency roadside tools should be IN the vehicle.

After all of this commotion, we get billed for a tire repair from Enterprise Roadside Assistance? Are you kidding me? You really are going to charge me for a tire repair when 1) you NEVER fixed said tire and 2) you left my husband stranded for over 12 hours with no concern for his safety even though he was not in a safe situation. SHAME ON YOU!

I did end up talking to a manager for Enterprise Rent-a-Car. He gave us a full refund. He was going to talk to his supervisor about reimbursing us for the $550.00 cab fare. Of course, I have not heard back after several phone calls. He also did tell me that the emergency tools should have been in the vehicle. Maybe they need to address this with their employees.

Now I'm getting notices regarding damage to the truck. I have no idea what condition the truck was in when the tow truck finally picked it up. It was on the shoulder of a busy highway. We have no way of knowing if it was damaged. I was told by a manager at Enterprise Rent-a-Car that we would not be billed for any damage due to the tire blowing.

This is the worst experience we have ever been through. Enterprise Rent-a-Car truly did leave my husband for dead in the middle of an unfamiliar area. Emergency tools should NEVER be removed from a vehicle and that she be a standard check that is done on a vehicle when it is brought back after being rented.

Nightmares were a constant for more than a week after this incident. We were traumatized. No family should ever have to go through this.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car In-depth Review

Company Overview:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a well-established car rental company with a rich history. Founded in 1957, it has grown to become one of the largest car rental companies in the world. The company's mission is to provide excellent service and value to its customers while maintaining a strong commitment to integrity and community involvement. With thousands of locations worldwide, Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers convenient rental options for customers around the globe.

Services Offered:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers a wide range of vehicles for rent, catering to various needs and preferences. From compact cars to SUVs and luxury vehicles, customers can choose the perfect vehicle for their travel requirements. Additionally, the company provides convenient pickup and drop-off services, making it easy for customers to access their rental vehicles. Insurance options are also available, ensuring peace of mind during the rental period. Moreover, Enterprise Rent-A-Car frequently offers special promotions and discounts, allowing customers to save money on their rentals.

Customer Experience:

The reservation process with Enterprise Rent-A-Car is straightforward and user-friendly. Customers can easily book their rentals online or through the mobile app, ensuring a hassle-free experience. The company maintains a large fleet of vehicles, ensuring availability and a wide selection for customers to choose from. The vehicles are well-maintained, clean, and in excellent condition, providing a comfortable and enjoyable driving experience. Furthermore, Enterprise Rent-A-Car prides itself on its exceptional customer service and support, with friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to assist customers throughout their rental journey.

Pricing and Fees:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers competitive rental rates and a transparent pricing structure. Customers can easily view and compare prices online, ensuring they get the best deal for their rental needs. While additional fees and charges may apply, such as fuel and mileage fees, the company is transparent about these costs, ensuring no hidden surprises. Insurance options are also available, and customers can choose the coverage that best suits their needs and budget.

Fleet Maintenance and Condition:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car prioritizes vehicle maintenance and adheres to high standards. The rental fleet is regularly serviced and inspected to ensure optimal performance and safety. The vehicles are relatively new and well-maintained, providing customers with reliable transportation. Safety features and equipment, such as airbags and anti-lock brakes, are available in all rental vehicles, further enhancing the overall safety of the driving experience.

Accessibility and Convenience:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has a vast network of rental locations, making it highly accessible for customers. Whether in urban areas or remote destinations, customers can easily find a nearby Enterprise location. The company's hours of operation are convenient, with many locations offering extended hours, ensuring flexibility for customers. Online and mobile booking options are available, allowing customers to book their rentals at their convenience. Moreover, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is committed to accessibility and provides services and accommodations for individuals with disabilities.

Insurance and Liability:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers insurance options to provide customers with peace of mind during their rental period. The coverage details and limitations are clearly explained, ensuring customers understand their options and can make informed decisions. The company also has well-defined liability policies and procedures in place, ensuring a fair and efficient process in case of accidents or damages.

Corporate Social Responsibility:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car demonstrates a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility. The company actively engages in environmental initiatives and sustainability efforts, aiming to reduce its carbon footprint and promote eco-friendly practices. Additionally, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is involved in various community projects and philanthropic endeavors, contributing to the well-being of local communities. The company also prioritizes employee welfare and development, providing opportunities for growth and advancement.

Reviews and Ratings:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has received positive reviews and high ratings from previous customers. The overall satisfaction levels are consistently high, with customers praising the company's excellent service, reliable vehicles, and friendly staff. While occasional complaints or issues may arise, Enterprise Rent-A-Car strives to address them promptly and ensure customer satisfaction.

Comparison with Competitors:

When compared to other major car rental companies, Enterprise Rent-A-Car stands out for its exceptional customer service, extensive rental fleet, and competitive pricing. The company's commitment to transparency and convenience sets it apart from its competitors. Additionally, Enterprise Rent-A-Car's strong emphasis on corporate social responsibility and community involvement further differentiates it from other players in the industry.

Recommendations and Conclusion:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a reliable and customer-focused car rental company, offering a wide range of vehicles and excellent service. Its transparent pricing, convenient reservation process, and well-maintained fleet make it a top choice for customers. For individuals with specific needs, such as those with disabilities, Enterprise Rent-A-Car provides accessible options. Overall, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is highly recommended for anyone in need of a rental vehicle, whether for business or leisure purposes.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Reviews Overview

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a highly reputable car rental company that has been in operation for over 60 years. The company has a strong presence in the United States and operates in over 90 countries worldwide. Enterprise Rent-A-Car has received numerous positive reviews from customers who have used their services.

One of the most notable positive points about Enterprise Rent-A-Car is their exceptional customer service. Customers have praised the company for their friendly and helpful staff who go above and beyond to ensure that their needs are met. Additionally, the company has a wide range of vehicles to choose from, including economy cars, SUVs, and luxury vehicles.

Another positive point about Enterprise Rent-A-Car is their competitive pricing. Customers have reported that the company offers affordable rates, especially when compared to other car rental companies. Additionally, the company offers various discounts and promotions, making their services even more accessible to customers.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has also received positive reviews for their convenient rental process. Customers have reported that the company's online booking system is easy to use and that the pickup and drop-off process is quick and efficient. Additionally, the company offers a variety of rental options, including one-way rentals and long-term rentals.

Overall, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a highly recommended car rental company that offers exceptional customer service, competitive pricing, and a convenient rental process. Customers can trust that they will receive high-quality service when renting a vehicle from Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car contacts