Grabcar Malaysia Logo

Grabcar Malaysia

Having problems with Grabcar Malaysia?

Renault Building, Lot 1A,
Jalan Kemajuan, Seksyen 13

Petaling Jaya
Malaysia - 46200

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Grabcar Malaysia.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 14, 2020

Grabcar Malaysia — An irresponsible grab driver crashed into my car

Dear sir /madam, Refer the above matter. An irresponsible grab driver crashed into my car, I found car...

Grabcar MalaysiaSuspension

Dear Sir/Mdm,

My grabcar account been suspended today 17 September and yet it happen after I had top-up the value RM200 yesterday 16 September. I am a regular grabcar passenger and not knowing what is the reason behind this suspension. By the way, my appeal need 5 working days to resolve, that is too long. Kindly refund the balance if you think I am not qualify to enjoy your grabcar services.

Public Bank : [protected]

Regards
Kwan Siu Lian

Grabcar MalaysiaPemandu Grab VDX 8034. Memandu secara bahaya

Pemandu Grab, BEZZA VDX8034, LELAKI, CINA.

Pemandu grab ini telah memberhentikan kenderaannya sesuka hati di tempat yang tidak sepatutnya berhenti iaitu di tengah jalan untuk menurunkan penumpang.

Dan cara pemandu ini memberhentikan kenderaan juga adalah secara mengejut, merbahaya dan biadap.

Keadaan ini amat membahayakan pengguna jalan raya yang lain.

• Updated by cik · Mar 12, 2020

Tindakan pemandu grab ini telah menyebabkan berlakunya kemalangan.

• Updated by cik · Mar 12, 2020

Juga boleh membahayakan penumpang yg turun dari kenderaan grab tersebut.

• Updated by cik · Mar 12, 2020

Harap pihak GRAB MALAYSIA ambil tindakan untuk selesaikan kes pemandu grab yg biadap/tidak ikut peraturan jalan raya seperti ini.

Grabcar Malaysiawrong location selection in app

the app used to be good but today it selected wrong pick up addresss despite inputing it correctly. consequently, I have been charged cancellation fee on top of my struggle to personally call the grab driver to tell them I had to cancel my bookings since the app was selecting wrong address + rushing to make subsequent bookings to go to my destination urgently. plus, I couldn't file in a support/complaint tix via the app to seek my refund for the cancellation fee that was already imposed on me.

grab seems not to be in touch with the consumers as it grows bigger.

Grabcar Malaysiatransport receipts

I work in Miri Malaysia. Please I need all the receipts of my journey for the following dates:
        27 November 2019 from Imperial hotel Miri to Sarawak Shell Berhad Miri
        Dec 4 2019: From Sarawak Shell Berhad to Imperial Hotel Miri
        Dec 12, 2019: Sarawak Shell Berhad toImperial Hotel Miri.
        I tried to retrieve the receipts under account section but I saw it " cancelled" and I sent email since last 2 weeks but no response. I need the receipts to claim my expense from the company I work for.

Michael Pepple
        Phone # [protected]

Jan 29, 2020

Grabcar Malaysia — grab ride services

I was travelling via Grab car to work. In the space of my trip from my home in Desa Damansara Condo to...

Grab Car Malaysiacharges twice for grab car

On 10 November 2019, I booked a grabcar to KLIA2. Upon arrival I paid cash to the driver. To my surprise my credit card company also charged me RM75.
          I have been wrongly charged twice. From my apps the booking ID was ADR [protected], vehicle no: W1612L and driver Zulkifli
          On the grab car app there was no indication as to how the payment should be made whether in cash or credit card or e wallet. If you check with my history of payments in using grabcar, I have always paid in cash.
          Please correct the error and refund me the money of RM75.
          Thank you.

Lim

Jan 12, 2020

Grabcar Malaysia — unethical behaviour

Hi My Name is Sunny Tai - Mobile no. [protected] On 10January @1015pm made booking from OBD Gargen Tower...

Jan 06, 2020

Grabcar Malaysia — driving like a madman

To whom may it concern, Please check this registered car, pink Axia, WC5950Q, is he a grab driver. Date: 7...

Grabcar Malaysiagrab car driver - lost my mobile

dear Sir,
            I lost my mobile Iphon 6s in Grab Car (all driveers & cars are in attachments) and He call my sister in egypt and we call he to deliver the mobile in bus station with Ahmed +[protected] but he block ahmed and he close his mobile and my mobile .
            I back to egypt from 2 days ago and I need my mobile as soon as possible.
            pease send it to me by DHL or send it to ahmed (the bus driver )
            these guy was bad imppression for any tourist to use grab so pls help me to back my mobile because I need the our picture I took them.
            waiting for your reply.

grab car driver - lost my mobile

Grabcar Malaysiagrab

This afternoon, your driver turned up at Langkawi Airport " Departures" instead of "Arrivals" ... Totally the wrong place, and a huge distance apart.
              After much searching, I eventually found her vehicle KV9459D, and she then refused to transport me saying that she had cancelled the booking and accepted another fare.
              How can you possibly justify charging me a penalty fare in these circumstances?

This is my second complaint about Grab Drivers in Langkawi

Ian Wallace

Jan 01, 2020

Grabcar Malaysia — service

22/dec I was updated my insurance cover note in grab apps after got instruction from grab help center. They...

Dec 30, 2019

Grabcar Malaysia — grab driver 's attitude

Hi, I don't normally lodge a complaint unless I found it really serious and necessary. The incident was on...

Dec 21, 2019

Grabcar Malaysia — grab driver

This is in regard to a Grab driver called Ravindran a/l Raghavan. His car is a white Myvi (car plate number...

Dec 18, 2019

Grabcar Malaysia — rude driver

My wife ordered a Grab (vehicle no: VCD 8345) at 3.00pm on 18 Dec 2019 for a trip from Tawakal Hospital...

Dec 18, 2019

Grabcar Malaysia — charged without booking/taking trip

I was charged RM 65 to HSBC credit card GRAB ECOM SSL-EC on 16/12/19 and I did not make or take any trip with...

Dec 16, 2019

Grabcar Malaysia — driver not certificate, kurang ajar

Ini driver grab kurang ajar. Tidak hormat pemandu lain. Pandu melulu, tunjuk isyarat lucah. Tidak ikut...

Dec 14, 2019

Grabcar Malaysia — Grab driver service

Hi I booked a grabcar with a very rude grab driver. I needed to go to the dentist appointment today and it...

Dec 09, 2019

Grabcar Malaysia — grab with bad attitude

Dear Grab, i would like to raise a complaint about specific grab driver as per below: This Grab Name:Jony...

Dec 09, 2019

Grabcar Malaysia — grabcar

My driver reached at 12.15pm, while i'm reaching the car at roadside, he took off. Called him 3 times but he...