Menu
EconomyBookings.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

EconomyBookings.com
reviews and complaints

www.economybookings.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.2 280 Reviews

How responsive is EconomyBookings.com's customer service?

146 Resolved
134 Unresolved
Somewhere halfway 🌗
EconomyBookings.com definitely has some work to do, especially in their approach to handling complaints. Responding to all complaints, rather than just a few, is the key to success and a high rating, as all customers want to be heard. As for reviewers, we would advise reading resolved complaints to see how quickly they were addressed and what information EconomyBookings.com needed to resolve them.
Claimed
EconomyBookings.com has claimed their business profile
Write a review File a complaint

EconomyBookings.com reviews and complaints 280

Sort by:

Newest EconomyBookings.com reviews and complaints

N
11:13 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

EconomyBookings.com - Refund for previous booking and full coverage

Had previous booking, canceled due to FL hurricane . Now, they say it will be 30 days for any reimbursement. Booking #B89425314. Just finished travel (new booking) A) U-Save car rental (avoid this company). Waited for 30 minutes in hot sun before picked up. B) Staffs: rude, suggested to rent somewhere else if weren't happy with $27.50 to return the car...

7:50 am EDT
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com They stole my money and gave no car

This company is committing fraud, they took the money and never gave the car, when I arrived at the car dealership they said I have further payment to complete even though it said there would be '0' outstanding amount to be paid on pickup. They wanted a few hundreds more, it was not agreed so they didn't give any car or any solution, I called them they said "we will get back to you within 5 business days" which was over a week ago. No real reply.

Desired outcome: Refund my money you stole!

Sep 08, 2023 9:02 am EDT

Still one month later and nothing!

Sep 01, 2023 5:31 pm EDT

You didn't send me any response, you are lairs, and you have to inform client under excess fees if there's any charge and you didn't you wrote VAT applies to Israeli citizens while I have to State I'm Israeli in the process so of course if you wrote all is included and no amount to be paid further it means that it should also include the VAT!

7:55 am EDT
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com easirental company office 115, Industrial Blvd Austin 78745, Texas ,USA

My Bno.is B41716419-2 booked a rental car on 17/07/2023 for12 days by paying 608.24 $ by my visa card online economybookings.com I went to Austin international Airport there were no car then I went to easirental company office they refused to give me car and cancel my booking on 18/07/2023. Refund me for unprovided rental car service.

Aqeel Hussain

Desired outcome: please refund

T
3:46 pm EDT
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com Claim about full coverage not paid

I rented a car from economybookings.com unfortunately. My voucher was including full coverage. I picked the car from Hertz Hungaria. When I return the car, they founded a tiny dent on the car, and charged me 438 euro for this. They took this money from my credit card. Since I have the full coverage from economybookings, I claimed this money from them. Unfortunately they didn’t reply me to my claim, except an automated reply. I am still waiting to be paid for my claim. My reservation no : B91008636

Oct 19, 2023 3:40 am EDT

Hi Aleksander, it has approximately 2 months, when investigation started. I have been waiting for your investigation process to be finished. Could you please give information about the progress?

Sep 22, 2023 2:05 pm EDT

Hi Sir/Madam, is there ant progress regarding my claim? almost 1 month passed after investigation started. Regards

Sep 09, 2023 1:46 pm EDT

I am still waiting for your response. Is there any progress? I am using complaintsboard.com to interact with economybookings. Thanks to complaintsboard.com. Economybookings is not replying my messages unfortunately.

Aug 25, 2023 5:12 pm EDT

Thank you for responsiveness. I shared my credit card transactions regarding the claim. When I send the mail, again an automated message sent to me. The notice is like that : “ Please be aware that Full Coverage cases may need up to 60 business days for investigation.”. I hope it will not take this much duration.

Thank you Aleksander.

12:30 pm EDT

EconomyBookings.com Fraudulent charges - BEWARE OF AMOUNT NOT AGREED UPON

When making the booking it clearly - black over white says - the entire amount was paid in prepayment! I double checked it says 0.00 to be paid on pickup!

You create false image of fully paid rental, while in the terms it says under inclusion that it includes license and fees, then you state payable at pick up - 0.00

It's mentioned a few times

VAT is mentioned only as - applying certain condition to certain visaor citizens, and the way it is written is to make you think it's included so the person can't know it will be an additional payment upon pickup! As it literally says everywhere there's no sum to be paid on pickup.

It's completely orchestrated to get me to think it's already paid in full and then

Add 18% to the total - which makes it super expensive and not worth theprice! It's way above the normal rate per day here. And I've been contacting you and trying to get your cancellation all day now!

Desired outcome: I didn't get response, didn't get the car but still was charged in full for nothing. No product. No service. I am now opening a fraud case with credit card company

Aug 29, 2023 6:49 am EDT

Whoever is reading this - nothing was resolved the company replied simply to cover but no contact made, nothing resolved and me the client paid stupid amount of money but didn't get the car or anything else or any solutions, not my money back, and I'm far from satisfied with this scam of a company

Aug 29, 2023 6:45 am EDT

So far no contact, no car and no money, you are theives, this was not resolved and I'm talking to my lawyer as well as business registration in Israel to declare your company fraud

T
3:23 pm EDT

EconomyBookings.com Rental Car through Economybookings.com

Reserved a car for Venice in February for a July date, giving my credit card information, but cancelled the reservation within 24 hours of making the reservation (eg: next day). I didn't think much of it until I returned from my trip in July and found the rental car charge from February had never been refunded. I filed a complaint two weeks ago and got only a note that they will look into it. Frustrating to have to chase my money and have no true interaction with the company. It is already months from having the charge made, feels like they are taking advantage of busy people.

Desired outcome: Refund of the credit card charge.

J
11:25 pm EDT

EconomyBookings.com Car rental

Booking #B82133214

I am a single mother that spent $300 to rent a car for my vacation in California with my daughter. I went to the location to pick up my car I was there by 10:10 my pick up time was 10am. I patiently waited for an hour and a half! Under the hot sun the line was ridiculous. As I waited I was told I did not sign up for the insurance coverage but I made sure I did when I booked. I was told I had to use my own insurance so I had to give them that information. Once I got to someone I was told I had to pay additional charges on top of the $300 I already paid. I never got my car I was so furious I cried. I had to use Uber during my vacation because they made it so difficult for me to get my car rental on top of making me pay double of what I already paid. I’m a single mom! That just wanted to vacation with her daughter and have had a horrible experience with economybooking. When I called customer service It was an absolute nightmare. I kept being redirected to several people just to be told that I have to send an email to support. This was all on Monday 7/31 it is now 8/2 and have not received not one phone call or email from this company I was completely robbed of my hard earned money. I’m not rich ! This situation left me in tears I will never book with this company again.

Desired outcome: Refund

L
5:03 am EDT

EconomyBookings.com Rental car

It was our first time getting a rental car abroad and it was a pretty bad experience. i want to be able to trust care rental services in the future, but that’s impossible until this problem is resolved , I believe that there might be some miscommunication about what the actual problem is. I am not concerned about a voucher or coupon, and the problem is not related to the insurance or coverage. The issue is that the entire amount of the rental car was charged to my credit card twice. I’ve attached pictures from my bank statements to this email, with the money amounts and the dates circled. The first time my credit card was charged was on 02/21/2023 when I placed the order for the rental car online. Then, when I came into the office to pick up the car (on 05/04/2023), the salesperson told me that I was not charged the original payment because my foreign credit card did not work, but my bank statements confirmed that the payment did indeed go through. So, the salesperson charged me the entire amount again. Therefore, I was double charged for the rental car. I would like a refund for this double payment. Thank you very much. I appreciate you reading this long message I will look forward to your response.

Desired outcome: We want a refund for the double payment

S
1:30 am EDT

EconomyBookings.com Rental car B72059144

On June 28 I reserved a car to be picked up on June 30 at LaGuardia airport.

I was supposed to fly a June 29 and pick up the car 830 at LaGuardia Airport, June 30.

However, on June 29 there was a big mess in the East Coast and just about every flight was canceled or delayed and my Delta flight was delayed by four hours

As a result, there was no way for me to pick up the car at 8:30 the next day

I did manage to get another flight, but it landed in another airport, which was a w Newark, there was no way to make my way. I’ll be there at 8:30 since I landed at nine.

I called up your information many times, and there’s no way to actually reach an operator which makes your company looks like Mickey Mouse

Finally managed to speak to some operator who spoke very bad English and I could not understand her and I told her that it will take me hours to get there

However, I did not manage to get there within two hours

I did not get the car

Desired outcome: Full refund

J
12:33 pm EDT
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com Will not respond to emails, pick up phones or refund what I had to pay for rental

I submitted a request for assistance with a rental to have the full amount of my compensation voucher applied to a rental. No response whatsoever prior to my rental period. I paid for the rental on my own credit card because they would not respond to ANY of my requests expecting that they would refund me the credit I was due. Instead, called and tried the NEW Reservations line and sure enough, somebody picked up. They said that I could easily make the change and my Booking B83462496 would have the compensation voucher balance applied, then they hung up on me! There is NO support and their goal is to capture and keep your money. DO NOT rent from them, clearly, the customer is avoided at all cost. Try calling to get someone on the line regarding vouchers and the voice mail options are circular (some of the selections do not work and take you back to the main menu.) I want my refund applied back to my card ASAP!

Desired outcome: Refund me what I had to spend on a rental car I booked through your agency.

9:53 am EDT

EconomyBookings.com full coverage

I purchased full coverage for a rental car through economybookings. When I returned the rental car (March 2023), there was a small crack in the windshield. I just now received a bill from the rental car company (Hertz/Thrifty) for $1094.82. I have tried to contact economybookings. There is only a recording, and I cannot speak to a customer representative. I tried to follow the directions on the recording in order to "receive full coverage." I have uploaded some of the numerous documents they require, but I do not have all of them in my possession (the car rental company does.) I have not received any response from economybookings and do not know how to proceed. To guarantee full coverage and then refuse to deal with customers is unacceptable.

Desired outcome: I want the car company's claim to be paid for by economybookings.

F
3:10 pm EDT
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com I paid twice for secure!

Good afternoon,

I need to make a complaint and maybe find a solution to a problem I had with Dollar Rentals in Orlando when I booked the car through economy bookings.

On the economy booking site, I booked a car with insurance, a second driver and a cancellation fee (in case I needed it.)

When I arrived at Dollar, after a flight that arrived at 11 pm, the attendant said that nothing was included in the amount I paid. He charged me the car insurance again, the value of the second driver.

We replied that we had already paid these fees through the site, but they insisted that we should pay again the amount of U$568.90 to resolve the matter and be able to continue to the hotel with the car.

We were completely shocked by this situation since we had selected the car for the economy booking with insurance and a second driver.

We felt deceived and harmed when it came time to pick up the car and had to pay this high amount of extra fees.

Dollar's treatment was one of the worst I have ever experienced.

They did not make the slightest effort to resolve the issue.

I would like to bring this feedback and know if there is any reimbursement in this situation since I paid twice for services in the car rental.

Thank you for your help and attention.

Fernando Silva

Desired outcome: I want to be reimbursed for insurance fees.

Read full review of EconomyBookings.com and 1 comment

1 comment
P
P
Phyllis Rose
Crosby, TX, US
Jun 30, 2023 4:32 pm EDT

I also agree that this website is a scam. I had an issue with Dollar in Vegas as well. My flight doesn't get in until 11:30 p.m. and Dollar closes at midnight. If I knew this ahead of time, I wouldn't have booked this rental car.

I contacted EB to see about getting a full refund because this is something that wasn't under my control and they told me I have to speak to Support. The only way you can reach Support is through email. Also, when I asked to speak to a Supervisor, I was told that they're not allowed to speak to customers. Really! I also requested not to get a refund if I don't get full amt. but they went ahead and canceled it anyway and took out the fees. I'm livid. I'm going to deal with my bank on this one. I'm also going to send a complaint to their sister booking site.

L
12:31 pm EDT

EconomyBookings.com Auto rental

I reserved a car on June 10 with full coverage and refund and cancellation. I went to thrifty car rental to pick up my car. They tried to tell me I needed more insurance and wanted to hold more money on my credit card which I didn’t have enough and then they wanted to deposit a 500 towards the car I was here for an emergency and didn’t have itinerary to come back as my son was in a horrible car accident and I wasn’t sure when I was flying back to Boston they wouldn’t release the car and I feel as I did pay for cancellation and reserve the car that I should be reimbursed from your company. This is terrible customer service. I have emailed several times nobody has even got back to me .

Desired outcome: I would like a reimbursement please I never even got the car that was rented for June 10 to the 14th

1:02 pm EDT

EconomyBookings.com Car rental

Booking B69950299

I have picked up a car from one of your partners Danjor Rentals; Montego Bay Jamaica and not only is it absolutely not road worthy and smelly but I have called the office several times to have a replacement and I am treated with contempt. The radio is also in a Chinese format and is totally unusable.

This is absolutely horrific as when I drive the engine sounds like it is about to fall out and the car jumps periodically on its own.

I have literally cried about choosing your website and these people.

I am making attempts to give the car back and not even that can be facilitated.

Please contact me via email with some help on [protected]@ymail.com or [protected].

Please. Thanks.

Desired outcome: REFUND

N
5:18 am EDT

EconomyBookings.com Scam

Upon returning my car to the third party car rental company that I booked via EconomyBookings.com, I was told that I damaged the car and it was not true because the car was just dirty but not damage.

I was charged for 700 euro for the so-called damage and it will be deducted from my credit card.

I feel regret that I was scammed by this third party car rental company that I booked via EconomyBookings.com.

Desired outcome: EconomyBookings.com shall refund me the deducted amount of 700 euro.

R
3:55 am EDT
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com Does economybooing really have any connection with car rental companies? Scam?

Hello,

I am wondering if the car's announcement one the website that owns economybooking.com are scam. I noticed on the 05 March 2023 in Berlin Brandenburg Airport, Germany. There were a lot of cheap rental cars from various rental car companies. I booked an Opel Corsa, paid 377.20 Euro via your online payment service.

I went to the Alamo rental car company in the airport and asked to pick up my car that I paid for. They have no cars at all at the moment. But on your website, there were a lot of cars from them that were available.

I contacted your "customer care " to take back my money. But you use the strategy of delaying, after two automatic messages "Your case is under survey". Then your company completely disappeared from contacting me-a customer. From March to Now (Juni), 3 months..., your "customer support service" is completely disppeared. So I am wondering if the money is probably yours now?

C
5:16 am EDT
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com A car rental wasn't provided, while payment done- full refund requested

Hello and thank you for helping
Please see below the case details my wife and I sent to EconomyBooking 40 days ago, with added documentation. We keep getting automatic responses to email that it's in process. Bottom line: We paid for a rented car and due to company proved mistake - we didn't get it from the rental company. No person to speak to. Unfortunately you can speak only with reservations but not to support!

Thank you so much.
Chaim Amram
chaim.[protected]@gmail.com
+[protected]
13/04/2023
To: EconomyBooking
From: Anat & Chaim Amram
Booking number: B51053650

Subject: A request to get a full refund for a car paid and was not provided

Hello.

My wife and I had reserved a car to take for Apr 10 at Oxford, England

We got a confirmation and a voucher. We were charged also an extra for “of hours service” (since 10th was a holiday) We also verified that with your representative by phone’ before the flight.

We had arrived to Europcar car branch on Apr 10 at the exact pickup time, and standing with the suitcases in the rain, realized that nobody was there. Your representative nor Europcar’s couldn’t help either.

It appeared the day after that Europcar had send a denial for the reservation to EconomyBooking in the first place (We have a documentation form Europcar branch manager)

We couldn’t understand why we still got a voucher and were charged!

As a result, we had missed our destination, missed a paid accommodation, had to change our plans, waste hours, and pay for a hotel in Oxford and for Uber transfers with our luggage's. loosing vacation time.

We had to do another booking from you on Apr 11 instead of the failed booking (B76724475) and got the car to continue in our plans.

Therefore we are asking for:

1. A refund for the reservation pre-payment – 230.71 Euro for that car that was not provided (no vouchers please in this case. Money back)

2. A refund for the Hotel, and two transfers from Europcar back and forth.

Totally 97.18 Pounds

Attached below from the next page, you can find related documentation:

a. the confirmed reservation followed by the voucher we got from EconomyBooking

b. The denial from Eruropcar, supplied by the branch manager

c. a Receipt from the Hotel

d. receipts from Uber – from Europcar to the Hotel and back – the day after

Chaim Amram

+[protected]

chaim. [protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: 1. A refund for the reservation pre-payment – 230.71 Euro - money back2. A refund for the Hotel, and two transfers from Europcar back and forth. Totally 97.18 Pounds

9:43 am EDT

EconomyBookings.com Full coverage

I had booked full coverage for my rental (booking#: B43984060) through economybookings. However, upon arrival to pick up the car, I was informed that Routes does not accept the coverage provided by economybookings. As a result, I was required to purchase new coverage directly from Routes (invoice: YOW-39991), which amounted to 105.66CAD. Although the renting process itself went smoothly, the issue with the coverage significantly affected my overall experience. Therefore, I kindly request a resolution regarding this matter.

Desired outcome: Full Coverage refund

11:02 am EDT
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com Cancellation Fee after a few hours of booking &1.5mths before the pick up of car

What happened: On the 4th May at 15.57 they confirmed a Booking for a hire car on the 21st June at a cost of £211.38 which they said covered Full Insurance including full Excess cover. When I got the confirmation minutes later I noticed they said I would need a credit card at pick up but I thought why is that necessary as the insurance included everything so this was a walk away deal and no additional payments necessary.

I immeditaly questioned them about the credit card saying I only have Debit cards not Credit cards and anyway why did I need it. They responded at 17.54 see below but with no real explanation so I got nervous about the deal:

The credit card is a mandatory requirement from the rental agency.

Without it we cannot guarantee that the rental agency will release a vehicle.

Please advise!

Kind regards,

Tina

At 23.13 I said to them if the Hire car company need a Credit card then I will probably have to cancel the car hire. The next day (the 5th May) at 17.32 I had still not heard from them so I said cancel the Hire car and give me a full refund please.

I then got a response at 17.55 saying:

Thank you for your email.

PRIMARY DRIVER CREDIT CARD PREAUTHORIZATION

At time of pick up you will be required to leave a deposit to cover the value of the insurance excess. Usually it takes the form of an amount (minimum: excess+fuel+vat) being blocked on an international credit card in the name of the primary driver (cash deposits, maestro, switch visa electron and debit cards are not accepted). All credit cards will be subject to and must pass CHIP and PIN verification, cards without this facility will not be accepted.

So I was right the Credit card was needed to cover the Excess which they had said was covered by the Full insurance (see attched files). Excess Reimbursement 'Full Coverage' ! At best this is confusing and at worst this is a very misleading and dishonest statement !

Having already asked them to cancel the booking they just sent Confirmation of a refund minus a penalty for cancellation fee of £52.81 which is unacceptable.

I immediately wrote to them as follows:

Hi Tina and Jane,

I questioned you yesterday very quickly after I made the booking at 15.57 that probably the booking was not suited to my circumstances as I don’t have a UK Credit card. You are now trying to charge me a £52.81 Cancellation fee which is ridiculous when I queried the booking within a few hours of making it.

I was in the financial world most of my life and all financial transactions in the UK have a cooling off period of 2 weeks where there are issues with the transaction.

If you do not refund me the full amount, so £211.38, I will have no hesitation in going to Financial Ombudsman to seek recompense. I trust you will reimburse me the full amount by return and I look forward to hearing from you with a satisfactory response.

Kind Regards,

Desired outcome: A refund in full of £211.38 NOT what they have offered so £158.57 which is less their Cancellation fee of £52.81.

Read full review of EconomyBookings.com and 1 comment

1 comment
Malcolm Shaw
, US
Jun 02, 2023 4:53 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This complaint has not been resolved and Economybookings.com is behaving in a disgraceful and dishonest manner towards it's customers by charging a cancellation fee a few hours after making a booking more than 6 weeks in Advance. They still owe me an amount of £52.81 which is the fee they charged me.

This conmpany should not be allowed to trade in the manner they do and their insurance detail is totally misleading as well. Under English law there is supposed to be a 2 week cooling off period for all financial transactions so I will have to ask the Financial Ombudsman to enforce it in this case,

1:04 am EDT
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com Double charges to my credit card

1. Booking B16617850 was booked on April 13, 2023. Received e-mail confirmations from [protected]@bookinggroup.com on April 13, 2023
2. Booking B26711738 was booked on April 14, 2023. Received confirmation via e-mail from [protected]@bookinggroup.com dated 14 April 2023
3. Both Booking B16617850 and B26711738 are booking for the same dates and for the same type of car.
4. Both bookings B16617850 and B26711738 have been charged to my credit card (Double Charged).
5. Actual rental is only one car.
6. Dollar IAH, Houston, under rental record#[protected] dated April 28, 2023, also charged my credit card for the same rental period (triple charged)

Desired outcome: Charged me only one rental cost period April 28, 2023 till April 30, 2023

Update by Al Mulyono
May 19, 2023 1:17 am EDT

1. Booking B61473992 is made via e-mail. Confirmation received on April 13, 2023 via confirmations@bookingggroup.com

2. Car rental period from April 30, 2023 and return on May 4, 2023

3. Booking B61473992 was charged to my credit card by NANO RENTAL in the amount Euro 554.17

4. Thrift, International Airport of Houston, issued rental record#[protected] for period April 30, 2023 and return on May 5, 2023, estimated amount USD 490.25

5. Charges Euro 554.17 are charged to my credit card by NANO RENTAL

6. Charges USD 490.25 are charged to my credit card by THRIFTY

7. Double Charged to my credit card.

EconomyBookings.com In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of EconomyBookings.com is clean and user-friendly. The layout is intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find the necessary information. The search function is prominently displayed, allowing users to quickly search for available vehicles.

Booking Process and Ease of Use: The booking process on EconomyBookings.com is straightforward and hassle-free. The step-by-step process guides users through selecting their pickup and drop-off locations, dates, and times. The website provides clear instructions and prompts, ensuring a seamless booking experience.

Range of Available Vehicles: EconomyBookings.com offers a wide range of vehicles to suit various needs and preferences. From compact cars to luxury vehicles, customers can choose from a diverse selection of options. The website provides detailed information about each vehicle, including specifications and features.

Pricing and Competitive Rates: EconomyBookings.com offers competitive rates and transparent pricing. The website displays the total cost of the rental, including any additional fees or taxes, upfront. Customers can easily compare prices and choose the most affordable option for their budget.

Customer Service and Support: The customer service and support provided by EconomyBookings.com are commendable. The website offers multiple channels for contacting their support team, including phone, email, and live chat. The customer service representatives are knowledgeable and responsive, providing prompt assistance to any queries or concerns.

Transparency and Hidden Fees: EconomyBookings.com maintains transparency in its pricing and ensures there are no hidden fees. The website clearly states any additional charges or fees that may apply, such as fuel surcharges or airport fees. Customers can review the terms and conditions before making a booking to avoid any surprises.

Cancellation and Refund Policy: EconomyBookings.com has a flexible cancellation and refund policy. Customers can cancel their reservation within a specified timeframe and receive a full or partial refund, depending on the terms of their booking. The website provides clear instructions on how to cancel and request a refund.

Additional Services and Features: EconomyBookings.com offers additional services and features to enhance the rental experience. These include options for adding additional drivers, GPS navigation systems, and child seats. Customers can customize their rental to meet their specific needs.

Trustworthiness and Security: EconomyBookings.com is a trusted and secure platform for booking car rentals. The website uses secure encryption technology to protect customers' personal and payment information. The company has a good reputation and has been in the industry for a considerable period, ensuring reliability and trustworthiness.

Overall Customer Satisfaction and Reviews: EconomyBookings.com has received positive reviews from customers, indicating high levels of satisfaction. Customers appreciate the user-friendly website, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service. The company's commitment to transparency and reliability has earned them a loyal customer base.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact EconomyBookings.com customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (202) 800-9938 +1 (613) 701-0911 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with EconomyBookings.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EconomyBookings.com Customer Service. Initial EconomyBookings.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for EconomyBookings.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about EconomyBookings.com. Discuss the issues you have had with EconomyBookings.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.