EconomyBookings.com Logo

EconomyBookings.com

Having problems with EconomyBookings.com?

EconomyBookings.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 202 800 9938 (United States)
+44 203 478 5239 (United Kingdom)
+61 280 733 414 (Australia)
+32 25 884 911 (Belgium)
+31 158 080 112 (Netherlands)
+41 315 280 911 (Switzerland)
+852 58 085 911 (Hong Kong)
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-3973
Valley Cottage, New York
Europe Office
SIA Booking Group, Ziemelu Street 4, Riga LV-1053, Marupe county, Latvia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EconomyBookings.com Customer Service. Initial EconomyBookings.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for EconomyBookings.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about EconomyBookings.com. Discuss the issues you have had with EconomyBookings.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

EconomyBookings.comCar rental

I booked a car rentel from economy booking for 8.09 a bay put my credit card information in n the got charged 26.00 a day tried to call no help said email ur complaining customers service said u booked it for 26 I said I booked it for 8 n then got charged 26 for the rentel I want my money back but theres cancellation fees got ripped off by false advertising from bookings.com

Hi Michael,
      Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact our Customer Support Team at [email protected] We'd like to look into this to see how we can help.

• Updated by Michael citelli · Jan 17, 2021

My booking # b37754133 for rentel of car was 8.06 33% off of the 26$ but didn't get that got charged 187 after i put my card information in got mislead for false advertising price from bookings.com
      Be aware of booking .com misleading u to think u are getting a discount when ur not

• Updated by Michael citelli · Jan 17, 2021

Because of my experience of booking .com for first-time got ripped off n mislead for 33% off renrl price i would not do that again n go with bookings .com n also would not recommend them to anyone else buyer beware

EconomyBookings.comcar rental insurance in Mexico

My experience in Mexico: EconomyBookings sold me "full protection" insurance. However, they sent a rental voucher with no insurance, meaning that I would have to pay (quite a lot) for CDW insurance on pick-up. CDW is the minimum insurance you need in Mexico, because without it you risk jail if the police think you can't prove you have enough funds to pay for an accident, which you have to do *before* fault is established. My complaint is that the insurance package "full protection" is misleading, especially when it concerns Mexico. As it stands it is a rather large hidden cost for the consumer. I tried to address this with EconomyBookings but they are unwilling to acknowledge it.

Hi Colin,
        Thank you for your feedback. Please note that it was clearly stated during the booking process that in accordance with the car rental company T&C the Collision Damage Waiver is excluded for US, Canada and Mexico citizens, and Full Coverage does not replace it. Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support Team at [email protected]

EconomyBookings.comRefund on cancellation

Our flight was canceled and we completely changed our mind to fly because we could not afford to buy more tickets, and we did not know exactly when the money would be returned for this flight. Therefore, we canceled the reservation and agree that part of the amount will be withheld, We have already called several times and the answer is always the same, wait, So how much longer to wait. And is there any hope at all?

Hi Sandra,
          Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your booking number at [email protected] We'd like to look into this to see how we can help.

EconomyBookings.comCharged twice for gasoline

We are waiting for the second month, erroneous debiting of our funds from the card The first time we agree that we returned the car with an empty tank, although we received it with a full one, we had no time to refuel the car.
        But the write-off took place on the same day in the same amount for the second time. All documents were sent! a huge request to understand this fact. Our booking number is B43158734. We can send confirmed checks and whatever else is needed.

RESOLVED

Thanks, everything has come. Thank you for your answer

• EconomyBookings.com's response · Jan 06, 2021

Hi,
            Unfortunately, the booking number you have provided seems to be incorrect. Could you please check once again and send us the correct one? You can also send your request to our Customer Support Team at [email protected] and explain the situation.

EconomyBookings.comAn error in the car class.

Hello, in September from the 17th to the 22nd we rented a car from our reservation B11144863, the rental place was in hong Kong. We booked a middle class, but upon arrival we received an economy class, you promised to deal with your partners and refund the difference, you called a week ago, but no one called us back. How long can we wait? Will we get our difference or is it a system error and we will lose our money?

• EconomyBookings.com's response · Dec 16, 2020

Hi,
              The booking number you have provided is incorrect. Please check it, as we can't find this booking in our system, or contact our Customer Support Team at [email protected] We'd like to look into this to see how we can help.

EconomyBookings.comCar rental refund

I had a reservation that I booked through EconomyBookings. The car rental company was Routes Car Rental. When I picked up the vehicle it had a large dent in the front (for which I have taken a video and picture while at the lot). I returned the car immediately after picking it up and told the front desk I wasn't comfortable driving the vehicle with such a large dent because I didn't want to be responsible incase the dent got larger (especially because I was planning to drive it on the highway). They told me since they had no other cars that they'd give me a refund. I got my refund from routes once I told them I was going to complain to my credit card company (charged me for a day rental though) but they didn't refund the initial deposit that I made on EconomyBookings.com as they said that I have to go directly through them. I have emailed them numerous times (the incident occured 3 months ago now) and I have received ZERO correspondence back from them.

• EconomyBookings.com's response · Dec 09, 2020

Hi,
                Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We receive a large number of requests these days, so it takes longer than normal to process them. Our apologies for that. As for your request, it is still being processed. For more information please contact our Customer Support Team at [email protected]

• Pa
                Patricia feeney Jan 06, 2021

I asked for a refund of the car that I couldn’t hirer through personnel reasons. I paid £79.00 the lady sent me a form to my email address [email protected]
                I returned the form for a refund. She said it would be in my account 7/10 working days that was in November 2020. And I am still waiting for my refund. Now it’s january2021 can someone look into this for me. My mob [protected]. I have telephoned several times were staff have been very rude to me by putting down the phone and not trying to help the customer. Kinds Regards
                Mrs Patricia Feeney.

EconomyBookings.comCar rental on line booking booking nr:b62166479

I contacted Economy Bookings on October 31st to rent a car. Pick up was to be at the Prince George Airport on November 01, 2020 at 9:)0 AM. I called the number provided on the voucher [protected]) and left a message to advise them that I would pick up the car at noon instead of 9:00. When I arrived at the airport, I was advised, again by telephone, that no cars were available. I was also advised that no cars had been available since Wednesday and none would be available until the following Wednesday at the earliest. My car rental was cancelled and I assumed no charges would be filed against my credit card. When I received my Visa statement, I saw that Economy Bookings had posted $153.97 on November 2 against my visa, for a service not rendered. I have contacted National at the airport in Prince George. They cannot help me.
              I have contacted Visa and they are looking into this. I trust this will be rectified as quickly as possible.
              [protected]@gmail.com

• EconomyBookings.com's response · Dec 09, 2020

Hi Charlene,

EconomyBookings.comPromised to call back on my question

I ask you to answer or indicate your current phone number where they will already explain to me why they debited another 75 euros from me??! We agreed with the gasoline and the toll road for the cancellation, but for what else 75 euros?! Or explain the reason, or return the money? Why am I calling and they don't tell me anything concrete, they answer, wait, they will figure it out. I want to get an answer to my question, do not ignore me. You answer here, be so kind and answer me!

RESOLVED

I wrote to the mail indicated by the company and sent the booking number, the next day they contacted me and today at lunchtime my problem was solved, thanks.

• EconomyBookings.com's response · Dec 02, 2020

Hi,
                    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your booking number at [email protected] and explain the situation. We'd like to look into this to see how we can help.

EconomyBookings.comReturn of the deposit on time

Reservation No. B45870574 This is our reservation number, we took the car upon arrival in Canada, the deposit from us was usually withheld, but promised to return in ten days. Ten days have passed, we have not received the money. Please, representatives of the economybooking company answer me when the money arrives, we need it and we cannot wait long.

Problem solved!

• EconomyBookings.com's response · Dec 02, 2020

Hi,
                      Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear about your experience. The reservation number you've mentioned seems to be incorrect. Please check your reservation number and email the correct one at [email protected], and explain the situation. We'd like to look into this to see how we can help.

• Updated by Maru1983 · Nov 23, 2020

Prompt, we are waiting for a refund more than 14 days booked in the name of Mara Holmes. I can write the booking number. The car was ordered upon arrival in Canada. They promised to return the deposit in 10 days, but even more than 14 days have already passed. Contact us. We hope for a quick reply.

• Updated by Maru1983 · Nov 19, 2020

Prompt, we are waiting for a refund for more than 14 days, booked in the name of Mara Holmes. I can write the reservation number.

Nov 19, 2020

EconomyBookings.com — Credit card company never received the refund

Linda Ludwig Booking # B45770564 For all on social media you will know about the deceitful practices of...

EconomyBookings.comCar rental

I used the service of this company, I was satisfied, I needed a car and turned to them, after which their manager talked to me, I told me what kind of car I needed, with respect
                    They listened and helped, then I went to pick her up, I had to make sure that everything was fine, I was convinced of this and took the car, the price was acceptable and I was satisfied

EconomyBookings.comAbout the company smart-mining

I booked a car through EconomyBookings.com website, they charged around 8 Euros as a down payment or insurance (I'm not sure). and when I went to car rental company (KEM - Cyprus) they coudn't find the booking on their system. I show them the booking and confermation email but they didn't cooperate and told me to contact the website, its not their problem and they can't do anything! I tried to call EconomyBookings many times, everytime they kept me on hold for long time and then hang up.

• EconomyBookings.com's response · Nov 11, 2020

Hi,
                          Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your booking number at [email protected] and describe the situation. We'd like to look into this to see how we can help.

EconomyBookings.comRefund

I booked a rental car (B52951730) through Economy Bookings.com on
                        Thursday 8 October 2020 and I canceled it on Friday 9 October 2020.
                        I was informed later that night (Friday 9 October 2020) that my booking was canceled. I emailed Economy Bookings.com straight away about a refund.
                        A few days later (Monday 12 October) I received an email stating that my refund will be processed within 90 days.
                        I reviewed the Economy Bookings.com website and there is no mention of a 90 day processing period. I have been emailing them ever since for a refund. Still waiting.

• EconomyBookings.com's response · Oct 21, 2020

HI Mata,
                            Thank you for your feedback. We receive a large number of requests these days so it takes longer than normal to process them. Our apologies for that. As for your request, you will be refunded within 15 business days, so please make sure you check your card balance.

• Li
                            Linda R Ludwig Nov 19, 2020

Same issue, but in my case they told my credit card company that they sent the refund and they did not.

Sep 26, 2020

EconomyBookings.com — Car rental

Car rental booked sept 5 to sept 9th 2020 Here is our recent email Dear polina Of "customer...

Aug 19, 2020

EconomyBookings.com — Cancelation

I cancel within 2 minutes of an error at the time I booked my car using economy bookings.com, Thrifty was the...

EconomyBookings.comRental car

I was quoted 189.00 and paid online and went to fox rental cars to get the vehicle. I had to put down 150.00 deposit once I got there. AFTER HAVING the rental car for less than a day they charged me a 263.00. So now I have 600 dollars for a rental car 3 times the amount I was supposed to pay. I emailed the economy numerous time and still no response. I want my money back

EconomyBookings.comI never authorized 236.00 in charges on june 15, 2020

Unauthorized charges for 236.00 on june 15 2020.. Never authorized these. Charges since I canceled the reservatoipn days before that. I want my money back for stealing my money. Patricia kruger
                            [protected] krgr. [protected]@gmail.com is my email.. Get back to me immediately to remedy this what a shame and to think I used you all the time. I never authorized these charges. Please have someone call me asap so we can fix this issue. Thank you

EconomyBookings.comCar rental refund

Cancelled a car reservation in early March, 2020, and received an email confirmation of the cancellation, but I never received my refund. I have not been able to contact them after making the cancellation and I've made numerous attempts to do so.. The phone is either busy or no answer. I made sure I called every hour during their operating hours for their timezone. Just wondering if I will ever receive my refund.

EconomyBookings.comCharged a higher price than my contract states

I rented a car through economy bookings, my contract stated one price, when I return the car I was charged $45 higher. I contacted them through an email they stated I was charged the correct amount. I contacted the Better Business Bureau, after 3 weeks they replied to the BBB and I stating they would issue me a refund. It has been 2 months now and still no refund. This company is a rip off.

Dec 16, 2019

EconomyBookings.com — terrible customer service and a nonvisual claim

Hi. Please review information that was sent to your company Economy Rent A Car in the Orlando International...