Menu
EconomyBookings.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

EconomyBookings.com
reviews & complaints

www.economybookings.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.2 280 Reviews

EconomyBookings.com Complaints Summary

146 Resolved
134 Unresolved
Our verdict: While EconomyBookings.com has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
Claimed
EconomyBookings.com has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of EconomyBookings.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
File a complaint

EconomyBookings.com reviews & complaints 280

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest EconomyBookings.com reviews & complaints

L
1:14 pm EST
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com Car rental beware!!!

CAUTION! Still going around in circles with Thrifty/Hertz over a rental from 10/3/2022, booked through EconomyBookings.com (warning NEVER use them). Special rate of $25 per day for 12 days actually charged $928,77. Have requested a breakdown of (over) charges. EconB says they don't show breakdown, only Thrifty can. Hertz keeps asking for booking numbers and claims they cannot find the rental - even charged me $25 to search. But Hertz had no trouble charging my rental $700 for accident that was not covered by my auto insurance. My credit card would pay deductible if Hertz would only supply a breakdown of charges.

I keep getting passed around and asked for same info given multiple times, with no real intelligent response. If these businesses cannot provide a breakdown of charges, then can they charge ANY AMOUNT they wish with no validation of the charges? Also sending complaints to several Consumer Protection Agencies. BEWARE!

Claimed loss: $700

Desired outcome: Pay in full

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified EconomyBookings.com representatives only. If you are affiliated with EconomyBookings.com, please claim your business to access these details.

Update by L Sipe
Feb 27, 2024 1:32 pm EST

That us total BS, The only thing your customer service would give me is a runaround and the TOTAL INVOICE amount, NOT the BREAKDOWN I have been asking for since November 2022! And when the Florida Consumer Protection Agency calls to investigate they get the same. NO communications, just runaround, dropped calls and unanswered emails. And nothing yet from the Attorney General's office or New York Consumer Protection Agency, who also were investigating.

I can supply dozens of emails showing what information they would supply, just the total invoice. No breakdown of charges to show what comprised the amount of $928,77. Check your files. Have your "customer service" contact me via email if they can actually provide the breakdown I have requested for some 16 months,

K
7:30 am EST

EconomyBookings.com - Car rental

Our flight was cancelled on Aug 10 due to a mechanical issue. I attempted to change our rental period from Aug 11th to the12th for booking number: B94451058. This is allowed according to EconomyBookings.com's Amendment Policy. Multiple calls to the number that EconomyBookings.com provided in the rental voucher to make the change were not answered. When we...

12:51 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

EconomyBookings.com - Car rental b71157960 (economy bookings number)

I feel like I took a scam from the company Economy Bookings. I rented a car through the partner site https://www.economybookings.com/. First of all, the agency is not located at the airport, as described in the advertisement. As reported being open 24 hours a day, I took a taxi with suitcases, my wife and 09 year-old son, at 04:30, and when I arrived at...

Is EconomyBookings.com legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board has reviewed EconomyBookings.com and concludes it's largely legitimate, assigning a high trust rating. This suggests that interactions with EconomyBookings.com's website can generally be considered safe, allowing users to proceed with a degree of confidence. Trust in EconomyBookings.com's services, but remain informed and cautious.

EconomyBookings.com earns 75% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: EconomyBookings.com evaluated with 75% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

We found clear and detailed contact information for EconomyBookings.com. The company provides a physical address, 17 phone numbers, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of EconomyBookings.com's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Several positive reviews for EconomyBookings.com have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up EconomyBookings.com and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We detected that economybookings.com is missing an SSL certificate, which is a cause for concern. Without an SSL certificate, the website may not be taking adequate steps to protect users' sensitive information. This can increase the risk of intercepted data being used for malicious purposes.
  • EconomyBookings.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
11:10 am EST

EconomyBookings.com Refund for cancellation

When I book they mentioned its free cancellation till the day I rent my car. I cancel the booking and when I cancelled due to my plan change they gave credit to wallet and charged me 60eur to send it to original payment method. This is fooling customer with false commitments. Pls help to get my money back which they charged for nothing

Booking details : b15868858

Did it online through website

Claimed loss: EUR 60

5:27 am EST
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com Over charged was 665 dollars ballooned to 1600 dollars with extras not wanted

had a valid agreement with you for the hire of a car with seven auto of mc coy road florida for 665 dollars. when finally picked up was taken off site to a sleazy offfice , then asked to pay over the agreed price for extras i did not want so told them it was not going to happen.at no point did my credit card get taken and the previous excuses they gave of not enough funds and refusal to pay a deposit are unfounded. they have cctv of the event for sure. as i have seen from the numerous complaints on line they are not a reputable company and as a valued customer i expect you to believe my account not theirs and request a refund of the 181.12 pounds you took for a transaction that did not happen. there was no problem next day when i hired a car from enterprise for 732 dollars a reputable hire company. this happened on 21 july 2023 booking ref b9214240

Claimed loss: 181.12 pounds

Update by p helleur
Dec 20, 2023 4:25 am EST

from 14nov 2023 you have given me three different reasons for refusing my refund regarding booking reference b92141240. this was your contract to provide a car via a third party seven auto, for 665 dollars. seven auto took me off site and increased the price to 1600 dolllars. nothing to do with deposits . you obviously dont read your responses. i would not use you or recomend you to anyone . your complaints response is a joke

6:03 pm EST

EconomyBookings.com Rental car at EconomyBookings.com

Issue: Traveled from the US to Kazakhstan, ordered car rental through EconomyBookings.com. But I didn't get the rental car at airport (Kazakhstan), as promised by EconomyBookings.com.

Facts:

1. Paid deposit in accordance with contract.

2. Upon arrival to airport, no representative at car rental kiosk was present and local phone number (given by EconomyBookings.com) was not taking calls.

3. I called EconomyBookings.com office at [protected] and let them know about the issue. No help was provided.

4. Upon my return to US, I contacted EconomyBookings.com support email on October 2nd, 2023. Received reply on October 6, 2023, that my case had been investigated and would be resolved within from 5 to 28 working days.

5. Received an update on October 20th, 2023 that my case was still in progress.

6. Today is December 1st, 2023. No resolution in sight.

Claimed loss: $215

Desired outcome: Refund of $215

A
2:42 pm EST

EconomyBookings.com Full coverage

Booking: b69755505

I strongly advise against renting cars through economybookings.com.

I rent a nice car at enterprise nme in podgorica through economybookings.com with a full coverage insurance.

I scratched my car door a little in the hotel parking lot.

I submit the claim to refund a month ago, but still no response or money.

It’s better to pay a little more but keep your nerves healthy and be sure that you will get your insurance money back.

Claimed loss: 599,40 euros for door repair.

Desired outcome: Get the refund for submitted claim for full coverage.

Update by Aleksei Romashkin
Dec 10, 2023 7:19 am EST

EconomyBookings had started the investigation 8 days ago but I still waiting for final resolution.

Please do not resolve my case automatically.

5:30 am EST
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

I have had two excuses from them first was not enough on my card second was refusal to pay a deposit both are untrue proof of this will be my rental of a car from enterprise leasing company a proper car rental other than seven auto who tried to fleece me. This took place on 21 07 2023. Being hounded at a time when you are tired is a form of extortion and not acceptable.

Claimed loss: 181 pounds 12 pence

Desired outcome: refund

11:20 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

EconomyBookings.com - The quality of rented car, services provided and failure to resolve my complaint

The case is registered with EconomyBookings under case number B91919388. They have full description including pictures. They can't solve the case even after more than 2 months. I keep getting emails telling me to be patient. It is clear that EconomyBookings is not proactive enough in dealing with this case and unfortunately exposes its clients to a similar...

11:38 am EST

EconomyBookings.com Full coverage

This is the third complaint as there was no refund being issued even though I sent all the correct details and followed up again with the vendor who stated that they will apply refund on November 16th.

Again, I don't recommend renting a car through this agency to anyone. I have paid for a full coverage with Economy bookings and sent their Full Coverage department all the details in time to get reimbursed for the damages done to the vehicle I rented, which I paid to the rental company when I returned the vehicle.

It has been over 3 months now and they still haven't refunded me. This is no way to conduct a business, this organization has no respect for their customers what so ever.

I intend to keep sharing this terrible experience at any place possible, if you want my advice stay away from this agency!

Desired outcome: Refund, Coverage Cost

S
5:54 pm EST

EconomyBookings.com Full coverage insurance

I booked car hire online for my trip to the UK and I took out the optional full coverage insurance package with economy bookings, my hire car had a small scratch I paid the car hire company the excess amount (just under 400GBP) made the claim to economy bookings and have not heard from them since, no reply to emails no phone number to call totally ignored I have spoken to reservations and they will not help, I have contacted them on facebook messenger, wedsite nothing! THEY ARE A SCAM! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! YES I have contacted [protected]@bookinggroup.com I have been emailing them daily - how is it possible for this to happen? this company advertise everywhere online

Claimed loss: 400 GBP

Desired outcome: pay the excess i am claiming for and the insurance I HAVE PAID THE PREMIUM FOR!!!!!

4:16 pm EST
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com Over charging on pick up day by extra charges so my quote was for 685 dollars they wanted 1800 dollars

arrived at orlando airport phoned seven auto to pick car up. taken to an isolated spot miles away was asked to pay an extortionate amount above economy booking price so flat refused to pay and was left suitcases tired ,no taxis totally stranded booking ref b92141240 pick up 21 07 2023 from seven auto the price quoted 685 dollars to include insurance taxes surcharges and navigation system. on arrival to pick up they wanted 1800 dolars

Claimed loss: economy booking took 181.12 pounds from my card

Desired outcome: i would like my money refunded any some form of compensation would be an added bonus

12:59 pm EST

EconomyBookings.com Full Coverage

This is the second complaint as there was no follow up after last comment made by the vendor, they sent an email requesting them details I have already sent and haven't responded since then..

It has been almost two months and they still haven't responded. Only person I can reach is at their reservation department who doesn't have access to any management staff or other departments. This is pretty outrageous and ridiculous..

I intend to keep sharing this terrible experience at any place possible, if you want my advice stay away from this agency.

Desired outcome: Feedback and Resolution

Nov 23, 2023 11:29 am EST

This is not resolved, They have not refunded me even though I sent them all the necessary information

6:39 pm EDT

EconomyBookings.com Full Coverage

Claimed loss: $468.14

Desired outcome: feedback and refund

Nov 07, 2023 6:43 pm EST

This is not resolved, why is it marked resolved

Nov 07, 2023 6:42 pm EST

I am still expecting status update and resolution, would be nice if you could respond to my emails

I
11:01 am EDT

EconomyBookings.com Car Rental

I do not recommend renting a car through this company to anyone. You have no way of reaching their customer representatives, and they do not respond to your emails or calls in any way. Despite purchasing additional insurance and reporting the damage I experienced, they have not refunded me for weeks. I will certainly file complaints with every place I can, but if you don't want to deal with these issues, stay away from this company.

Desired outcome: Feedback

12:29 pm EDT

EconomyBookings.com Rental cancellation

good day my booking number is b73607928 and when i booked this rental i was told that i would be able to use my own insurance for the rental so i called the rental company today to check the statis of my rental and they told me that as i live in canada that they do not except the canadian insurance so i had to go somewere else to get my rental then i was told that half of my rental was going to be charged as a canceltation fee this is not my fault and i should not be charges a cancelation fee please advise and please let me no when i will be refunded the rental fee thankyou

peter smyth

hope to hear from you soon

Desired outcome: return of my rental fee in full

2:41 pm EDT

EconomyBookings.com - Thieves with terrible customer service

My experience and interaction with Economy Bookings below. Hi there, I previously booked a rental car from Thrifty rental through Economy Bookings at Chicago O'Hare Airport on the 22nd of September (Booking B74488217). This rental was successful and at no point did they tell me that they would not accept my debit card but instead said they would take a...

9:28 am EDT

EconomyBookings.com Cheated my money

I received email from Economybookings.com stating:

Your booking B52508777 for a total sum of 1070.79 SGD (726.33 EUR) at Chitose Airport, Japan has been cancelled.

I didn't received refund and yet I was charge at Euro 157.12, I had tried to contact economybookings with all mean and yet no reply. this company is not genuine and not trustworthy. I hope with my sharing can stop more people from falling into economybookings.com trap.

C
6:57 am EDT

EconomyBookings.com Charged twice

Booking number B22203913

Hi,

I rented a car from 30th of July til 3rd of august ( booking reference above ) with Nextcar via economybookings

I’ve paid 199.05 US$ ( 155.98 GBP ) including full cover to economybookings

On the 30th of July , Next car asked me to pay a deposit when collecting the car in US$ equal to 117.54 GBP refundable on return .

On 3rd of august I can see another withdrawal Nextcar BWI HANOVER MD from my account of 118.85GBP

And finally a refund of 118.23GBP.

I don’t understand why all those transactions and also I’m still waiting for a refund of the 117.54 GBP.

I contacted [protected]@bookinggroup.com and no reply.

Update by Cori B
Oct 02, 2023 5:37 am EDT

Hi, I’m still waiting for a response to my emails . I sent one in august also no reply , and one on 21/09 still no replies. It has been 10 days since my last email and your email that my case is being investigated.As a reminder reference B22203913.

A
9:53 am EDT
EconomyBookings.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

EconomyBookings.com Full coverage was not honored after repeated submission of required documents

In July, 2023 I submitted all required documentation online, as prompted on their website. (This included evidence of my payment of $1094 for a cracked windshield on the rental car, for which I should be reimbursed as I had bought full coverage.)

I received an automated email, indicating that my claim was being investigated and that it would take 30-60 days to be resolved. To this date, I have had no follow-up whatsoever. I have sent several emails inquiring about the status of my claim and have received no response. I have called customer support, which again is only an automated recording. When prompted to "press 3" for voucher information, I am taken to the beginning of the recording. It is impossible to speak with live agent.

The automated e-mail provides a an email address of a customer service person. I have sent several emails to her and I have received no response. I am at a loss of what to do.

Desired outcome: I would like to be reimbursed for $1094.82, which I paid to Hertz/Thrifty, and to be notified of the transaction.This is my booking number: B94217742

Oct 11, 2023 11:18 am EDT

I still have not received my refund, nor have I heard back after I submitted my banking information about two weeks ago. What is the status of my refund?

Oct 11, 2023 11:12 am EDT

I re-sent my bank information and got an automated response that my email was received. After being promised that the refund has been approved, I still have not received any money. What is the hold-up? I check my email daily--no word from you. This October 11. I filed the documents in July! What do you mean by "anytime soon?" Please send information about the status of my refund. Thank you.

Sep 29, 2023 8:48 am EDT

Have you received my bank information form that I submitted over a week ago? Your email said you would "apply the refund" on September 28, I assume this year. I have not heard anything nor have I received a refund! Please acknowledge receipt of my bank information and send my refund asap.

Sep 28, 2023 2:56 pm EDT

I received an email with a bank form to fill out, and I was told that after I submit the filled-out form, I would receive the refund I requested. I submitted the form the very same day. I have not received any acknowledgment that you have received my submission, nor have I received the refund. Please acknowledge receipt of the information I sent and when to expect the refund. Thank you!

EconomyBookings.com In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of EconomyBookings.com is clean and user-friendly. The layout is intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find the necessary information. The search function is prominently displayed, allowing users to quickly search for available vehicles.

Booking Process and Ease of Use: The booking process on EconomyBookings.com is straightforward and hassle-free. The step-by-step process guides users through selecting their pickup and drop-off locations, dates, and times. The website provides clear instructions and prompts, ensuring a seamless booking experience.

Range of Available Vehicles: EconomyBookings.com offers a wide range of vehicles to suit various needs and preferences. From compact cars to luxury vehicles, customers can choose from a diverse selection of options. The website provides detailed information about each vehicle, including specifications and features.

Pricing and Competitive Rates: EconomyBookings.com offers competitive rates and transparent pricing. The website displays the total cost of the rental, including any additional fees or taxes, upfront. Customers can easily compare prices and choose the most affordable option for their budget.

Customer Service and Support: The customer service and support provided by EconomyBookings.com are commendable. The website offers multiple channels for contacting their support team, including phone, email, and live chat. The customer service representatives are knowledgeable and responsive, providing prompt assistance to any queries or concerns.

Transparency and Hidden Fees: EconomyBookings.com maintains transparency in its pricing and ensures there are no hidden fees. The website clearly states any additional charges or fees that may apply, such as fuel surcharges or airport fees. Customers can review the terms and conditions before making a booking to avoid any surprises.

Cancellation and Refund Policy: EconomyBookings.com has a flexible cancellation and refund policy. Customers can cancel their reservation within a specified timeframe and receive a full or partial refund, depending on the terms of their booking. The website provides clear instructions on how to cancel and request a refund.

Additional Services and Features: EconomyBookings.com offers additional services and features to enhance the rental experience. These include options for adding additional drivers, GPS navigation systems, and child seats. Customers can customize their rental to meet their specific needs.

Trustworthiness and Security: EconomyBookings.com is a trusted and secure platform for booking car rentals. The website uses secure encryption technology to protect customers' personal and payment information. The company has a good reputation and has been in the industry for a considerable period, ensuring reliability and trustworthiness.

Overall Customer Satisfaction and Reviews: EconomyBookings.com has received positive reviews from customers, indicating high levels of satisfaction. Customers appreciate the user-friendly website, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service. The company's commitment to transparency and reliability has earned them a loyal customer base.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

EconomyBookings.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with EconomyBookings.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EconomyBookings.com Customer Service. Initial EconomyBookings.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for EconomyBookings.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about EconomyBookings.com. Discuss the issues you have had with EconomyBookings.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.