Dollar Tree — unbelievably bad service
On October 30th I ordered $120.00 worth of merchandise for a school event on November 14. I also submitted the tax exempt form that day via email. On November 8th I called to check on the order as it had not arrived. I was on hold for 30 minutes, and when the representative finally answered, they told me that I needed to call back later in the day, and to expect the hold time to be no less than 30 minutes when I called back. That afternoon, I called back and was once again put on hold for 30 more minutes. The representative that I talked to could not help and promised to email me the status of my order within 24-48 hours. The email never arrived. I called again this morning and was again put on hold for an even longer amount of time. I was told that they had no idea when the order would arrive. They said that there may or may not be a truck that picks up the order on Sunday . They couldn't be anymore specific. The school event is tonight and yesterday I had to order from Amazon and have the items express shipped, costing my school (a Title 1 school) a bundle of extra money. I have never dealt with such a lack of customer service in my life. Three phone calls, and more than an hour and a half of wait time, and still not even a guess about when my supplies may or may not arrive. How on earth do you run a company this way? I had hoped to order many more supplies for our School-Family events through Dollar Tree, but I have certainly learned that Dollar Tree is not customer friendly and not trustworthy. If there is any hope of changing this reputation, you might consider refunding at least the extra money that I had to spend ($68) to get the materials I need for tonight from a reputable and trustworthy company. Never did I imagine that when I placed my order with Dollar Tree that I would have to beg for the status of my order 2.5 weeks later, only to be told you have no idea when it might ship. Just amazing.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - Return policy
- Dollar Tree - Dollar tree survey
- Dollar Tree - Dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son
- Dollar Tree - Laid off / fired who knows!!!
- Dollar Tree - Miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... Results
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise
- Dollar Tree - we need managers in emporia more like the little girl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree - discrimination against an employee
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby