Having problems with DHL Express?

131 406 (Australia)
95380 (China)
1800 111 345 (India)
120 392 580 (Japan)
+1 800 225 5345 (United States)
+44 844 248 0844 (United Kingdom)
+64 99 762 976 (New Zealand)
+45 70 345 345 (Denmark)
+358 30 45 346 (Finland)
+353 18 700 790 (Ireland)
+31 880 552 000 (Netherlands)
+351 707 505 606 (Portugal)
+41 848 711 711 (Switzerland)
+90 44 40 040 (Turkey)
+852 24 003 388 (Hong Kong)
+60 379 642 800 (Malaysia)
+63 28 117 000 (Philippines)
+966 138 827 777 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 858 888 (Singapore)
+27 119 213 600 (South Africa)
+82 215 880 001 (South Korea)
+66 23 455 000 (Thailand)
+54 810 122 3345 (Argentina)
Heinrich-Brüning-Straße 5
Bonn, Ontario
Germany - 53113
The United Kingdom
Southern Hub, Unit 1, Horton Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0BB

Austria
Clemens-Holzmeister-Straße 4, 1109, Vienna

Ireland
Unit 3, Elm Road, Dublin Airport Logistics Park, St. Margarets Road, St. Margarets, Dublin

Italy
Viale Milanofiori, Palazzo U/3 Strada 5, 20089 Rozzano (Mi)

Portugal
ART’S – Business & Hotel Centre, Av. D. João II, nº 51, 4º, Parque das Nações, 1990-085 Lisboa

Russia
8 Marta street, 14, 127083, Moscow

Switzerland
Pumpwerkstrasse 51, 8105 Regensdorf

South Africa
Cnr Fabriek & Van Acht Streets, Isando, Johannesburg, 1600

Complaints & Reviews

bad customer services

DHL is the worst services of all the delivery out there. the customer services and their pickup is lazy and...

thanks dhl for nothing!

On May 3rd my Partner and I took a 12 lbs package to this DHL location we should have known better...the young Man behind the Counter was dumber then a box of rocks..first, he sees us coming up to the DHL counter with a large 12 lbs box which we sat on the counter and what do you think the first thing he says is (after we stood and waited for 10 mins for him to finish up with another customer)"do you need help with something?" my Partner made a face and said "yes we want to send this by DHL to Knoxville, TN" he walks over stares at the box for a few minutes then proceeds to flip it end over end upside down and right side up then says "is there anything in it breakable" my Partner said "no, lucky for you there isn't" he began typing something on a screen as he did this I said will this be delivered to my Mothers door she's 80 years old and can't carry it up the driveway and it could be stolen if it's left at the end of the driveway..he said "yes Mam it will be left on her porch" we even wrote those exact instructions on the box.. we use to use DHL because the PO wont take her packages to the door and they would either get stolen (she lives up on a hill a gravel driveway leads from the mailbox to the house)or ruined by rain..Moms package was dropped off on May 3rd 2008, and wasn't picked up until May 5th..it reached Knoxville, TN on May 7th..but they did NOT deliver it to her door (even though she and my great Nephew was home waiting for the DHL truck) as we were told they would..instead they took it to the POST OFFICE..had I wanted the bleepen thing delivered by the PO I would have paid less money for the privilege..I called DHL and complained and all I heard was "I'm sorry for your inconvenience" I told the Woman I talked to I paid DHL for a service and they did not do their part..and if my Moms package gets stolen or damaged it will be their fault and once again she said "I'm sorry for your inconvenience" DHL will never get my business again..and I strongly recommend no one else use them! Why pay DHL more money to deliver your packages if they are just going to take them to the PO..the PO is closer to us then DHL is had we wanted Postal service we would not have paid $20 to DHL for delivery we would have just gone to the PO ourselves..all we can hope now is my Moms items and my Nephews gifts haven't been stolen!! Thanks DHL for nothing!! Forward this complaint on to them and let them know they have let down a 80 year old Woman and a 6 year old little Boy they can be proud..they got their $20! a small footnote we stopped having DHL pick up our packages from our house for delivery because the driver hit on me asking me out. when I told him I was married he said "so what" he made me uncomfortable with his advances..when I told my Partner that's when she said "no more at home package pick ups" now there's going to be no more package deliveries period! I do online auctions and sales so DHL you have lost a valuable customer!

jane May 18, 2008

I want you to know I am not condoning DHL's behavior in any way. However, part of shipping is the responsibility of the shipper. If you know the item is not safe to be left, you should opt to make it signature required. Yes, it is an additional fee( minimal) but it ensures your package will not be left at the door. I always recommend that you check the zipcode that you are sending to, different areas have different delivery times and conditions. There are a few outlying areas that DHL must enlist outside couriers such as the USPS or other independent local courier services due to the location of the consignee. I always suggest shipment value protection as I would not drive my car with out insurance nor would i go without halth insurance. therefore, my items that I ship deserve the same protection. The cost is very affordable. $100 worth of coverage is only $.70.
    I am a firm believer in making sure I cover my bases. If it is my item, I make sure I am clear on what will happen. If you are un settled by the agent accepting your pacakge, then ask for a supervisor or at least another agent. Wording it in a way so as not to offend will save you much grief in the long run. It's sad that our society has come to the point where we have to think this way, but until we take back control and stand up for ourselves, things will not get any better.

false delivery attempt!

Poor delivery service- Lied about delivery attempts. Did not ring door-bell or knock on door. Customer wa...

their drivers deliver packages to the wrong addresses

DHL's tracking site stated they left a package at my front door. I was home the entire day in question and never saw DHL once. FedEx seemed to deliver a package to my brother that same day with no problem. After playing phone tag with customer service at DHL, it turned out that the idiot driver delivered it to the wrong address. And then when he tried to retrieve it, he failed at that too! In this day and age, how does a delivery service of all services get an address wrong??? Also, when I had raised the issue with a customer service representative from 1-800-CALL-DHL, the representative was very cold and sounded as though it was a normal occurrence that their drivers deliver packages to the wrong address.

Jaclyn Aug 20, 2008

I have the same problem today. I live in Manila Philippines and my bf lives in Lexington Ky. I shipped a 25 kilo box to be delivered to him. It was meant to be a surprise. When I tracked my box, it said that it was already delivered and signed for. But when I talked to my bf, he still hasn't received the box! I got so worried so I called up the local customer service no. of DHL here and Manila to report this issue. I also chatted with some agent on the DHL USA website to complain about it. To my surprise, the agent told me that it got misdelivered to a totally different address! Sheeeesh, I said how in the world could the delivery guy miss the correct address when it's already on the box itself! I am so freaking mad right now!!! The agent told me that the courier has been advised to recover my box and redeliver it to the correct address. I don't know if they will still be able to retrieve it. God knows if someone already opened the box. I just hope that the one who received it won't open the box. I told the agent that the delivery guy should be fired for what he did! It is such a hassle and I am just pissed. I should've just sent my package through FEDEX instead. I had been sending packages through Fedex and I haven't experienced anything like this yet.

john Nov 12, 2008

i too experienced the same problem. i was supposed to get my package from dhl last friday. i called the dhl and spoken to the customer representative, they said there was a handling error and told me to wait till next monday to recieve it. i waited from 3 pm to 8 pm, and kept calling the dhl customer repre and complained to them. these customer representative are useles because they cant help me at all. so when 8 pm came, the dhl still didn't come. i was so pissed, wasted my entire day waiting for a package that never came. today is wednesday and yet i still havnet gotten the package, i used the tracking number and checked my status on the DHL website tracking. the status showed that my package has been shipped on that same monday i waited for. jesus, i called the customer representaive again, she said that my package was delivered to a wrong address. i was like wtf is going on here. how can a deliver guy delivered to a wrong address when the shipping address is cleared posted on the package.. idk, i had a feeling it will be lost.. my feeling came true. now i think i am gonna have to call the supplier where i purchased my item and tell them to ship me a new item. this is absurd, and very unprofessional.

theft and bad service

DHL Delivery sucks. I worked at a famous Retailer. DHL was so bad on deliveries and theft, they were about to lose their good reputation for customer service.

My personal experience. I asked the Marriott Hotel in VA to ship my belongings from my room to me at home. There was about $2500 in clothing and computer software. My things never got delivered to me at home. I called for about three weeks and finally found out the processing center in Ohio, where my things were shipped, hired homeless people who constantly pilfer what they want. My box was found empty. I called the local authorities who informed me that they get 5-6 calls per day from people with the same theft complaint at DHL. Because Marriott did not insure my things, I got a check for $100 from DHL and no apology. They really did not care about me and denied that they hired the homeless. Don't think the sheriff there had any reason to lie to me. DHL is the liar!!!

matt Jul 03, 2008

the hub is ohio is a state of the art facility and does not hire "homelesspersons" for two rasons first of off that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. 2nd reason that all dhl facilities espcially the willmington hub are under the juristiction of the TSA and homeland security and all employee undergo exstensive background checks, becuase we load packages into aircraft. somthing tells me that a homeless person would not even be able to fill out the paper work beucase they have no address. Where ever these rumors come from keep them up i need a good laugh. I agree that from time to time mistakes will be made but i can garuntee that UPS and Fed Ex have the same issuesalong with the USPS.

dishonest business practice

Dear DHL Management,

Awhile ago I needed to sent a package containing an ID document to the USA.

Upon refering to DHL Office in Tehran I was surprised to learn these 2 facts.

According to the DHL representative it would take 8-9 days for the package

to reach it's destination. Secondly, DHL office told me that they would not give

me a recipt for my mail in case it got lost because of it being an ID document .

They claim that they have no control over the US service and they might

confiscate the mail. If DHL HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE US service they'd

better not accept the mail. Besides, 8-9 days seems outrageous. For DHL

TO VERIFY MY CLAIM THEY CAN EASILY SENT SOME UNKNOWN CUSTOMER TO

ATTEND THE SAME SITUATION. It takes a normal air mail 8-9 days to reach US

from Iran. By the way I used DHL to sent my mail to US via Tuky and it arrived

in 2 days. I believe that DHL in Iran is not being supervised efficiently and they

can commit any kind of rip off as they wish.

lost package!

Actually, this should be a complaint for DHL & the USPS. I ordered some clothes from Anthropologie on 3/11/2008. My package was shipped on 3/13/2008 with DHL. I tracked my package. Tracking said that DHL left it with the USPS. It also stated that the package was "delivered & confirmed" on 3/15/2008 (a Saturday.) I have not received the package yet. I called DHL & the USPS. They are pointing fingers at each other. My postman called & said he didn't deliver a package to me that day. I keep getting bounced between the two. I called Anthropologie to put a trace on the package. Anthropolgie's policy is that they have to wait for 14 days before they can trace the package. So, I am out $215 & no product. If they have to reship, one of my items is already on backorder!

DHL sucks.

inefficient & poor service!

Really disappointed with DHL in Western Canada. They are very inefficient and disorganized. I am still waiting for a package to be delivered. Their driver has been sitting on it for 4 days, as he cannot find my house. I have given them directions, told them to get a map, look up on google etc, but they still cannot find it. I have made 7 phone calls, but still no package. Lets see if what happens now.

sajid memon Jun 15, 2008

Dear honorable and highly respectable sir:

My name is sajid memon and I live in Pakistan Karachi. I applied Sweden universities through D.H.L on 11th of February and last to reached the documents was 15th of February the D.H.L serviceman of Karachi Bolton market branch told me your documents packet was reached three days accordingly the D.H.L serviceman my documents not reached after three days and my documents was reached after seven days and that’s why I have not got the admission in Sweden university due to of late arrival of my documents and it is just because of your poor service and not understand the destination. I complaint three times on the telephone 111-345-111 but no body give the proper answer. I lost my admission just because of mismanagement from the D.H.L.Now again I will sent my documents of the next session and I need the compensation from u because I lost my time I lost my admission just because of the mismanagement from the D.H.L through this e-mail I am sending you the another e-mail in this e-mil all information available like my air-mail no: and the lady name she was received my parcels so kindly solve my problem as soon as possible and give the positive response. Waiting your reply

Best regard

To: [email protected]

February 27, 2008

Dear Mr.Sajid Memon,

AWB # 3180707821

In reference to your email regarding the subject AWB # 3180707821 this is to update you that your shipment has been delivered and details are already updated to Mr. Abdul Ahad on 19 February in your absence .please find the delivery details as follows:

Delivery Date: 18/02/2008

Delivery Time: 10:54 am

Signed for by: Lena lindman

Hope above mentioned details satisfy your query.

Regards,

FirstName = sajid
    LastName = memon
    JobTitle = student
    CompanyName = n/a
    Address1 = flat no: 203 muhammadi mansion al-falah road bihar colony karachi pakistan
    City = karachi
    geographicarea = Europe/Central Eastern Europe
    ProductsandServices = Other
    Relationto = Domestic
    Hazardousgoods = No
    elem0037 = Only this time (once)
    Comments = dear sir, i have sent my parsal 11/2/2208 and my parsal airway bill no is 3180707821stil i have got any idea weather my parsal reached tha destination or not kindly conform me and sent the status of my parsal as soon as possible. regard sajid

• Bi
    bilal sheikh Jul 17, 2014

Your personal Mr. Laiq who deals with whole sale agent. His attitude is very bad and some time he take thns personaly. Some time due to his bad behavour we are facing serious trouble.i request to MD me. Sarfaraz siddiqui, concern manager to take action against him and take necessary action.

dhl did not hand deliver package in nyc

A box sent to our office to my attention never arrived. The tracking receipt shows "LD LOF" in the signed for...

terrible service

I called DHL to reschedule a delivery---the DHL rep kept me on hold 34 minutes and was very rude. I emailed the corporate office and confirm that my package will be redelivered 2/1/08 AM *but no guarantee it will be early morning. The corporate rep suggested that I call that morning to check the status of my package. Once I called I was informed that per my "request" it was changed to PM delivery by the same rep I complained the prior day -- but It was not a personal issue. Also that their phone calls at the "station" are not recorded in order to review my "request". At the end I had DHL send the package back to the retailer **if not God only knew when I would get this package. The rep would have continue to change the delivery day & time.

jane May 18, 2008

The customer service rep should not have been rude, nor should you have been put on hold for any length of time for a request of redelivering a package. That is poor customer service in any light. However, as you stated, it was a RE-delivery. In a business where time is of the essence, and time guarantees are made, you must understand that an am redelivery is not an option. All courier services have am delivery guarantees for next day services. If they start scheduling re-delivery request during those hours, they will not be able to meet the commitments of those guaranteed deliveries. If your package was legitimately attemtped during the guaranteed time frame on the scheduled date, then after that time, any re-attempt comes after the next days guaranteed commitments are met. YOu always have the option of picking your package up at the service center in most cases.
    Also, when you call customer service you are getting just that, a customer service office. It is not the local service center, as they are not manned to handle phone calls. Their job is to take care of the packages, customer service takes care of the customers. The customer serivce rep has no control over the delivery of the package. THey simply send the request and the rest falls to the hands of the service center. Unfortunately, sometimes agents( at both levels) are not completely upfront and do not provide complete accurate information to the customer. This is what leads to problems. What I can reccommend is that you obtain the name( first and last-preferably at the beginning of your call- as well as what call center and the time of day you called, so you have a record to fall back on in the event that you are provided poor information. Unfortunately, the only way to get it through the heads of corporate that there needs to be accountability is that customers need to stand up and take action. Maybe if enough people stand up and voice their opinion regarding the problem at hand then they will start to realize that they way they are looking at the whole customer service issue is wrong and the focus must be on quality service to the customer and resolving their issues, and agents need to be held accountable for the information they provide to the customers.

• Valerie Oct 17, 2008

Package was suppose to arrive 10-13-08 still have not got it. Dhl said it was last scanned at waco, tx. Customer service *** like *** still have not located package out 140.00 for package to be lost and no one gives a ***. Have been advised package would be deliver the next day guess what nothing. Please do not use this fake *** company for nothing. customer always supposed to be first this is incorrect with company, they don't give a ***. Was advised they have 95% delivery rate but hard to convince someone who hasn't got their package. Please stay away from dhl!

• Sp
    Speedy Oct 18, 2008

If you called customer service and were as irrational as you are in this post, its no wonder nobody could assist you. But I will try.

It sounds like you were supposed to receive a package on Oct 13, 2008. The last scan shows it arrived at the Waco TX truck hub. When you called customer service the rep should have been able to initiate a dock search and email the hub. The rep should have then called you back by end of day or sometime the next day with the result of the search.

Unfortunately, there are good and bad people everywhere. If you call ANY customer service office and are dissatisfied with the answer, hang up and call again. Chances are you will get a competent rep who will work for you and tell you the truth.

Good luck to you. Its only been a few days since the Waco scan? Has customer service given you an update?

• El
    Elaine Nov 14, 2008

DHL-One cannot complain about service THERE IS NONE!! Customer service - usually a different country with a foreign speaking agent. Refund Resolution-WE DON"T GIVE REFUNDS-regardless of delivery status. So what you never got your parcel, should have delivered yourself..

Great Sounding Company-one that will make millions in the North American Market...

• Si
    Simon886 Sep 06, 2009

My Aunt send me a courier through DHL on 11th August. untill now i did not recieve anything, when i contacted with the Airbill no# they said it's been delivered already. to find this thing i spent money & my time but i couldn't find any records that they delivered to my working place. but finally i found out that they delivered to another person. my concern is how they can submit such a important courier to another person coz in the courier clearly mentioned all details. i need your kind attention on this subject & i need my courier as soon as possible.it is very urgent for me.

• Re
    Reece Blackhurst Apr 06, 2010

DHL said they would turn up on the day I picked to deliver a bike I had bought on the web.

Took the day off and waited in for them. They never turned up and there was no reason!

I waited in for them again today and I also called twice to make sure. I was made to feel bad for asking if it would come. Guess what... THEY STILL NEVER CAME.

DO NOT USE DHL OR THE PEOPLE THAT USE THEM . IT IS A JOKE AND THE JOKE IS YOU!

• Je
    Jennifer Jinnha Jul 12, 2012

I orderd a package from Hong kong, On the 9th of july Dhl left me a unsuccessful delivery attempt, I than went online and requested Dhl if i can pick up my parcel from one of their office I waited a week for a response and didnt get one, This morning i called Dhl and they just told me that some by the name of Kayla C has signed for my package and it was left at the reception, the thing is I dont have a reception and how can Dhl be so careless and give my parcel to just anyone, can some one please help me please and tell me what to do next.

• Vr
    V RAVI SHANKAR Sep 30, 2012

kindly save DHL name
    currently i am in jeddah, when i contacted on following no 038877549 in this morning the person not responding at all she's name Ms.Noora
    kindly advice and asked her to work propyl

dhl complaint

DHL driver was specified to ring (noted on the package). He didn't bother. He didn't bother to request a signature either.

He just dropped the package in the mail box.

• Bo
    Bogdan F.P. Dec 13, 2013

Shipment reference: 1336879821. Sent on 11/12/2013, about 9:30 am, paid for EXPRESS DELIVERY and the parcel was supposed to reach its destination the day after (12/12/2013). Checking online about status, today (13/12/2013) at 8:00 am, seems that my parcel is still on the road... . When I phoned DHL to make a complaint, I've been told it's been weather condition's fault and therefore I am not entitled to submit a complaint. Now, my question is: why should I trust such a huge company as DHL to deliver promptly my correspondence (and, not least, pay the fee for express delivery), if an unpredictable factor can delay a parcel because 'there is only one flight per day'? My parcel was on hold for a whole day, because of the weather. What about commitment?

unnecessary slow delivery!

I purchased an item from an e-tailer. They shipped package on January 10 from Tennessee. I reached DHL's Riverside, CA warehouse on the 13. A total of four days for 2000 miles. DHL moved package to Los Angeles warehouse on the 14th. Then on the 15th, they either moved it to another Los Angeles warehouse or shifted the package within the same warehouse. Finally on the evening of the 15th, they claim the package is ready for delivery. I assume this means it will be put on a truck for delivery on the 16th. The last 60 miles took three days. My package sat around their warehouse for no apparent reason for over 24 hours.

• Br
    brian baker Feb 01, 2008

i know how you feel my package is seemingly lost in transit. no ones giving me a straight answer. dhl said they would call me in an 2 hours to tell were my package is . they called and said it was just leaving colorado. i said the web site said it was in riverside california. she checked then agreed with me. now i believe they have lost my 130lb package. poof vanished!
    wont know till tommorow since i was refused a phone number to the riverside hub, and they wouldn't let me talk to a supervisor. im freakin out. horrible, i cant believe how bad this is 2 hours to have me tell them there info is wrong and i found kinda were it is myself. give me a break they should be out of buisness. this is so not good.

dhl non delivery and theft!

I contacted O2 about upgrading my contract on my mobile phone and getting a new phone after being with O2 for several years. I upgraded and was to receive a new O2 XDA pda phone in the post the following day. I received several E mails from O2 confirming the dispatch of the phone to DHL. I was given a tracking number to track the delivery and thus checked as to when this would delivered. I am a teacher so i requested the phone be delivered to the school where i could be summonsed by the Office staff to sign for my new phone. Upon looking at the tracking I found it telling me the item had been delivered and signed for by a Mr Taylor. I looked in the office and asked the office staff if anyone had seen or signed for a parcel from DHL. No one had. The head teacher of the school is Mr K Taylor. and this is written on the school sign however On the day of the delivery Mr Taylor was absent after an operation. The courier DHL told me it had been signed for by Mr Taylor and they had his signature, something impossible as he was not in school and had not be once I had spoken to him. DHL say they are investigating but cannot do much now hey have a signature. This is a joke as O2 May not replace the phone on the strength that it was signed for. What a rip off. If you want a new phone, do yourself a favor and avoid delivery, go t a shop.

• Gi
    Ginnyp Apr 16, 2014

I had a package sent to my home from India. The company paid for the shipping and delivery. I got a notice on my phone a day before they said they were going to return it if I did not send $700.00 dollars for import tax and delivery. They did not say what the package was or where it was from but as I was not expecting anything else I knew what it was but did not know how to get in touch with them. I spent the whole morning on the computer to find my package and set them the money but I think it was a scam but don't know what to do about it. I would like to turn them to someone for investigation but don't know where to start.

• La
    Lauren1969 Dec 17, 2015

I'm a US citizen in Germany and needed to renew my passport. US Consulate Frankfurt requires a DHL express envelope for returning the passport. I did everything as instructed and tracked my passport coming back to me. DHL courier says he delivered the envelope today at 11:30 am. NO DELIVERY. NEVER ARRIVED. The DHL courier STOLE my PASSPORT!!! He was never here and entered false information saying he delivered the envelope. ( DHL is doing nothing about it. I now need to go to the police, travel 5 hours to the embassy in Berlin and wait 4 weeks for another. I have a flight in 2 weeks I must cancel. I also cannot pay for a hotel until another passport comes 4-6 weeks.

dhl driver stole my package

DHL STEALS PACKAGES DHL IS THEFT!!! I shipped my Gibson Guitar via DHL on 12-04-2007. Their driver came to...

item never delivered!

I ordered an I phone yesterday through ATT and they express shipped via DHL. I have never received the package although they say they have delivered it. ATT will not send me a new phone. DHL will not refund ATT since ATT never insured it! I am the one without the money ($450) and the phone! Detail: I had a road trip scheduled for tomorrow and need the phone. Now besides everything I have to delay the trip because stupid DHL!!! I will never use them again and I will tell everyone I know not to!!!

• Du
    Dustin Jan 10, 2008

As for this lost iPhone, this is obviously not the fault of AT&T. Did you get a copy of the shipment summary from AT&T? Make sure that you have obtained this so that you can present it to higher management at DHL and verify that the item had in fact shipped and the status of the final destination. Also contact AT&T about having not insured the package. The best thing I'd say you can do is COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN to DHL. Do not stop until you've come to a resolution. I know I've been able to recover cost of packages lost through UPS by this method.. I hope that maybe this can help you!

• La
    Lana Davenport May 28, 2008

I am having a horrible problem with DHL at the moment. I am talking with all kinds of DHL representatives in two countries, but my box is sitiing in custom office without any movement for a 30 days. All problem is that some clerk just don't do their job. I spent 100's dollars for telephone and shipment and still are at point zero. Can anybody tell me how to find executives from DHL? I need to talk with someone who can do a job.

• Sp
    Speedy Oct 18, 2008

DHL will cover up to $100 for loss or damage of an item. If you package is $400 and not covered by DHL's shipper protection, you should still be covered for the $100.

AT&T should cover the remainder and reimburse or reship the item.

Tell us about the actual DHL delivery? Was it left at your front door, or misdelivered?
    When you called DHL, did they initiate any search for it and question the driver?

• Al

Kind regards
    Dr. Alaa Eltawil

o1oo3o5355
    [email protected]

From: "Amira Khattab (DHL EG)" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: "alaa eltaweel" <[email protected]>, "Aya Tomoum (DHL EG)" <[email protected]>Cc: "Haidy Ghobrial (DHL EG)" <[email protected]>thanks you sir for your confirmation

Dear Aya,
    new order, this equipment will be reexport to Istanbul

all documents history are with Haidy

thanks to contact Mr Alaa to arrange for pick up accordinly

shpt is door(eltersaa st haram, ma3had elbohoth- till Istanbul airport)
    weight:70

offer below
    and Dr.Alaa's cell phone

thanks

Country Marketing & Sales Manager Assistant

DHL Global Forwarding "Egypt"

Webmail: http://www.dhl.com

"All business transactions are based on DHL Global Forwarding terms and conditions, available upon request"

For any suggestions or complaints, please contact customer care at +20 (0102410001) or e-mail us at [email protected]

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail
    Please refer to our DHL Global Forwarding "STC" Standard Trading Conditions available upon request

----------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
    The information contained in this email message and any attachments is intended for addressee(s) only and Confidential. Reading, Copying, Printing, Disclosure, Altering, Distribution or Use by anybody else is not authorized. If you are not a named addressee or have received it by mistake, please notify the sender and destroy it along with its attachments immediately. This message has been scanned for presence of computer viruses, however, DHL Danzas Air & Ocean Egypt is not liable or responsible for any damage that could occur by viruses if happened.

From: alaa eltaweel [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 2:09 PM

Dear Amira
    Please proced with that offer
    but we will delever to the Istanbul Airport only and they shall handel it from airport
    Please send you rep as soon as you can
    and issue us official invoice
    Kind Regards
    Alaa
    Best Regards and wishes

--- On Tue, 9/15/09, Amira Khattab (DHL EG) <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Amira Khattab (DHL EG) <[email protected]>
    To: "alaa eltaweel" <[email protected]>
    Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 11:48 AM

Dear Sir

please find hereunder airfreight rates as required, will be following with Ocean freight rates

air freight rates from CAI airport up to IST Airport:

Airfreight Rates
    Dest. Station Carrier Currency Min -45k +45k +100k +250k +500k +1000k Fuel Surcharge Security Charges AWB + Fiscal Airline Handling Other Charges
    Min per Kg Min per Kg Min per Kg Min per Kg
    Normal general cargo ( No outsized shipments nor dangerous goods )
    IST MS EGP 380.00 5.50 4.90 4.25 4.10 N/A N/A 80.00 0.80 15.00 0.15 40.90 N/A N/A N/A N/A

Customs Clearance EGP 170.00/Shipment
    Pick up charges EGP 180.00/Shipment
    Declaration fees EGP 50.00/Shipment
    Bonded charges As Actual

Delivery charges from Istanbul Airport up to Final Cnee Address:

Tubitak UME is governmental company and they have intercompany broker. so we cannot do clarance on behalf of them.
    We can hand over docs to their broker and arranmge delivery once shpt cleared. Pls see as below charges;

Handling:50.00 eur
    Airline’s release order fee:90.00 eur
    Delivery charge:180.00 eur (Except Turkish Airline. If shpt arrives by Turkish Airline then pls add on 125eur due to airport truck monopoly)

General Condition:
    1. Calculation of weight freight charges is based on whatever is higher between gross weight and chargeable weight (weight / volume allowance: 1Kg = 6000 cm3).
    (pivot weight: per container 800kg, per pallet 2200kg, per PLA 1600kg)
    2. Above rates are for general cargo only on lower deck positions and are not valid for dangerous goods and oversize shipments unless specifically quoted for.
    3. Due carrier charges (AWB fees + carrier handling + fiscal stamps) are still to be added and depend on carrier used .
    4. The rates quoted do not include customs duties / taxes charges / storage and warehouse fees, and any governmental approval, which are invoiced at cost against official receipts.
    5. The rates quoted do not include obtaining General Organisation of Import and Export approval, where applicable.
    6. Airfreight rates quoted are subject to change, if there is an increase implemented by the carriers .
    7. Validity of rates are 3 months from date of issuance.
    8. Transit times are as per airlines estimates.
    9. Insurance is not included, unless specifically quoted for and officially approved. Carrier’s liability is limited to USD 20.00/kg based on gross weight as per IATA regulations.
    10. For electronic track and trace, please visit our website at www.dhl.com

term of payment :cash

Brgrds

Country Marketing & Sales Manager Assistant

DHL Global Forwarding "Egypt"

----------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER NOTICE

From: Haidy Ghobrial (DHL EG)
    Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 9:17 AM
    Cc: 'alaa eltaweel'

Dear Amira

I don’t know, thanks to call Mr. Alaa on his cell number

Alaaeldin A. Eltawil
    tel 0100305355

Kindly note that our head office ( Sheraton ) will not operate on Saturdays as from the 19th of September 2009

Web : www.dhl.com

From: Amira Khattab (DHL EG)
    Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:33 PM
    To: Haidy Ghobrial (DHL EG)
    Cc: 'alaa eltaweel'

Thanks Haidy

Dear Sir

thanks to advise commodity and destination address as well term of shipment

Brgrds

Country Marketing & Sales Manager Assistant

DHL Global Forwarding " Egypt "

Webmail: http://www.dhl.com

For any suggestions or complaints, please contactcustomer care at +20 (0102410001) or e-mail us at [email protected]

We Move The World

From: Haidy Ghobrial (DHL EG)
    Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:50 PM
    Cc: alaa eltaweel
    Subject: FW: incove and decleration

Pls assist

From: alaa eltaweel [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:38 PM
    To: Haidy Ghobrial (DHL EG)
    Subject: Re: incove and decleration

Dear Haidy

Would you send me a quote for resending the same shipment to Istanbul

The weight is 70 kg

Subject: incove and decleration
    To: "alaa eltaweel" <[email protected]>
    Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 1:08 PM

Dear Mr. Adel

Kindly find attached the invoice

Web : www.dhl.com

overnight delivery last 7 days!

DHL is a joke as a delivery service. I ordered a camera for my daughter from Kodak (Memphis,TN). This was shipped overnight on December 22nd. Today it is December 27th and I still have no camera. It has been sitting in their facility since December 24th, it was scanned in at 7:10 am. They put on the tracking info that I requested it be held there waiting for me to pick it up. That is the first lie of many that this company has told in regard to this delivery, or should I say non-delivery. I've been told high volume over the holidays (hello... it's Christmas), bad weather (hello... it's December in the Northwest... it snows here), two delivery drivers quit... two hours later 4 drivers quit... It has been lie after lie. Joe from customer service (wow... he is in the wrong department) was rude and arrogant - he told me it will be delivered by Friday! All I can say is don't let your packages be delivered by this pathetic company. Stick with UPS or Fed-Ex, they have delivery services not excuses!!! - Monica.

• Ki
    Kim Apr 02, 2008

I am having the same problem!I had some inventory coming in from Italy that was guaranteed to arrive by Monday, Mar 31.
    It shows the package aarived in Charlottesville at 7:32 am on Monday, and it has been sitting there ever since. It is now Wednesday, APril 2.

What is mindboggling is that noone can explain why it has not been delivered!

I have never had this kind of problem with FEDEX. I told them I expect a refund and they admitted they owe it, but lets see if I get it.

K

• Le
    leftfield101010 Jul 17, 2008

To the original poster... Are you serious? You ship something overnight on A SATURDAY before christmas. DHL (and UPS and FedEx) do not pick up or process most locations on Saturdays, and definately not on Sundays. Monday, December 24 was Christmas Eve, and chances are there was limited movement on that day since it is like one of the absolute BUSIEST days for shipping companies, and wonder why it is still there on Dec. 26. UPS, DHL, and FedEx all put disclaimers out that shipping IS NOT guaranteed during the last week before and the week following Christmas.

Next year, ship earlier. It is late because you procrastinated.

worst delivery service ever!

Overnight package send via DHL on dec10 as of dec22 can not even get an answer at DHL. When you finally wade through the automated messages. You are informed the hold time is greater than 15 minutes and call back during business hours. Well my wife and myself both have called since the 12th and still no package. This has to be the worse customer service not to mention delivery in the world.

dhl service and delivery!

I have been forced to use DHL on three occasions by ordering online from a website and the website sending...

left expensive electronics outside in weather

Dell uses DHL shipping company to send electronics when purchased online. I purchased a very expensive piece of electronics and it was shipped by DHL out of California. I used the ability to track shipment online and saw they would attempt delivery on the 13th which is the day I was out of state on business. When I inquired, I was told Dell requires signatures on their electronics and they would attempt delivery and when I wasn't there, they would leave directions on my door how to pick up my delivery in person at their closest location. Dell also indicated signature required on my order. Just to make sure, I left a HUGE note on my door with a magnet clip telling the delivery person not to leave a package but to leave directions how I could pick it up next day (Friday) at their nearest location. when I returned home very late at night the 13th, there was the package, out in the weather, in plain sight on my doorstep. the note was still on my door, also in plain sight. when I complained to DHL, they sent back a canned email note "sorry we didn't meet your expectations". Dell has not responded. I won't buy from Dell again if they continue to use this shipper. I do not live in an area where electronics or other expensive items should be left in plain sight. I was so very lucky it wasn't stolen or badly damaged by weather. DHL is not a good shipping experience.

UPDATE: Dell responded and gave me a 15.00 credit for my inconvenience and were very responsive in their email reply. GREAT SERVICE from Dell. I just hope they don't use DHL in the future.

• To
    Tom Jun 06, 2008

A little over a month ago I bought a laptop from Dell. The laptop was assembled in Nashville TN and shipped to me in Louisville KY (if you don't know where those two cities are, I invite you to use any of the online map services).

Dell of course shipped the laptop via DHL -- to turned a one day drive from Nashville to Louisville into a week-long odyssey while they bounced my laptop around two different facilities in Ohio and faked an "attempted delivery" before I finally got my laptop.

After I complained loudly to both DHL and Dell, I received both email and telephone assurances from Dell that I could get future orders without having them shipped via DHL.

In May, I ordered another Dell laptop and a mouse. Dell decided they would ship the mouse separately, with a projected ship date more than a week earlier than the laptop.

The ship date for the mouse came -- and Dell "delayed" the shipment giving a new projected ship date a week later (but still earlier than the laptop).

Today I checked the status on line and it said the order was "changed" (with no explanation of what was changed). The website gave a 800 number to call to find out what "changed" so I called the number. After wading through several layers of voice prompt menus I finally got someone in customer service (obviously overseas despite a fake American name) who first told me that the order was cancelled, not changed. Then told me that orders are never cancelled without notifying the customer; but that her system showed that my order was cancelled and did not show anything about anyone attempting to contact me. Her system also showed that my mouse had been cancelled for "incompatible configuration" meaning that the mouse I ordered (from Dell's website) was not compatible with the laptop I ordered (it was the mouse that Dell sells for this laptop when you order it online). After more than a half hour on the phone to get this much information, the girl offered to find the part number for the right mouse so I could reorder. Fifteen minutes later she had figured out that the part number for a wireless laptop mouse for a Dell Vostro laptop was the same number that they had just cancelled. She then transferred me to "Sales" for them to fix the problem.

At Sales I got someone who finally admitted that the order for the mouse had been cancelled because the shipping instructions were "Not DHL" and that wasn't allowed. (Keep in mind that Dell had had the order for over a week, had delayed it once, and had now cancelled it - all without bothering to contact the customer; and all without also canceling the order for the laptop itself which was also listed the same way "Not DHL")

I asked the Sales guy for his supervisor, so he transferred me to Dell's so-called Customer Care (not his supervisor), we went through the same nonsense all over again (now the third time) before the "Customer Care" lady passed me to her supervisor -- who assured me that no one could do anything about it because the computers are shipped by "Manufacturing" and "Customer Care" wasn't allowed to talk with Manufacturing.

His best (HA!) idea was that he could annotate the order for Customer Care to keep track of the order and keep track of the shipment so they would know where my package was at all times. When I pointed out that this did not give them any control over the shipment he eventually admitted that it was really just the same tracking information that any customer would have available on the DHL website (the same way that I had watched my previous laptop bounced between two DHL facilities in Ohio and watched when DHL said that they had "attempted delivery" while we were home).

By then I had been on the phone with Dell for one hour and twenty minutes and I had to leave for a meeting. The so-called "Customer Care" so-called "supervisor" was supposed to find out who had authority to do something and call me back -- of course he never did call back.

where is my package

I have ordered 2 bottle of medication from U.S to be shipped to Canada by DHL. It was quite good at first...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices