Having problems with UPS?

UPS Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 782 7892 (For International Shipping)
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30328-3474

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UPS Customer Service. Initial UPS complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UPS above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UPS. Discuss the issues you have had with UPS and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

UPS Complaints & Reviews

UPSMisleading information

I had to pay custom fees for a package. I paid online and on the website was written that a payment proof would be enough for the driver to leave the package, but when the package arrived the driver refused to deliver, because it was applied on his system. I'm pissed off, because it's not encouriging to pay online, but delay payment or give money to the driver during this pandemic (when this has to be discouraged).

UPSVery much delay in delivery

My package tracking number is 1Z97626W0374507975.
    As you see in the attached tracking details the package moved to Mesquite TX from Livonia, IL in about 4 days. That is fine. It is such a long distance. However from 12:03 AM on 2/25 it has been with Mesquite UPS facility. My house is just about 8 miles from this facility and today it is 3/1 2:30 PM and still it is not delivered.
    On 2/27, it was loaded in the vehicle for delivery, but was not delivered. Today again it Out for delivery and I am not sure if it will be. The weather has been warm and nice for the last several days here. There are no slow storms to contend with. It is strange and awkward to see that you say it is due to weather.

Very much delay in delivery

UPSDelivery

I was tracking my Amazon order. It stated that it would be delivered by UPS. So, I then saw on a specific date when it was going to arrive. On that day, at 6 something in the morning it arrived at the UPS site. That site is ONLY 20 MILES away from us. It then stated that it would be delivered by 8PM. That time came and went.

Now, the next day I went back to Amazon to track the order. Now, the updated delivery is up to 3 MORE DAYS to be delivered.

The UPS site which I have been to, is as I said 20 miles away.

Three more days for the item to go 20 MILES?

Give me a break. I also gave a complaint about this regarding Amazon.

UPSOver billed twelve hundred dollars

On Feb.10th. 2021 I was overcharged $1223.21 for a shipment that I had sent which was supposed to cost $217.00 the package was 30x16x16 in. in transit it was supposedly audited and was determined to be 77x31x27 in. which has the dimensions the size of a refrigerator ! How many refrigerators do you see UPS deliver rediculas. Trying to get the billing department to reverse charges they say there is nothing they can do? guess I will have to take it to the Better Business bureau / Social media?

Reference number [protected]

UPSReckless driver

I saw this UPS driver on the road today. He was changing lane at full speed without turning signal or emergency signal. He turned around and cursing at people on the right of way. That is not how UPS should let their drivers run on the roads.

The truck license plate number is 1075700 or 1075708. He was on Watson Rd 63119 on 2/24/2021 at 4:47PM. There was a number 3 right behind his driver seat.

Reckless driver

Feb 24, 2021

UPS — Employee at ups center Rolla MO.

Hello customer service, Just to let you know Julie at ups in Rolla [protected] was not a pleasant person...

UPSUPS Shipping I never received my package

I have been trying to deal with my package since Sept 2020. I went to the Louis Vuitton Store on 9/26/2020 and ordered a $1400 bag to be delivered to my house. The bag NEVER showed up. I have been contacting UPS and Louis Vuitton about this issue and they will not help me. UPS keeps telling me that the package was delivered but to WHO? WHO signed for this package when I stay alone and I've been waiting for my package and it never came. I kept opening a claim and the Driver which I was told is the manager kept closing my claim. I need to see proof of delivery because I never received anything!!! This driver/ manager needs to be investigated and fired for his wrong doing and I need my money or my $1400 item. Do I need to take UPS to small claims court? I need to see proof of delivery with MY SIGNAUTRE (Brandi Mosley) and my case needs to be reopened and better investigated. I do not have $1400 to be giving away for FREE!!!

Ups tracking: 1Z0955Y34297470908
            Brandi Mosley

Louis Vuitton order: [protected]

Thanks
            Brandi Mosley
            510.927.7172

UPSATTN: Register My Controller Please.

Hello I just noticed the UPS driver in my area in Palmdale, CA. He was parked on Ave S2 and 32nd
              st. E. License Plate number# 528341N1
              The driver was parked smoking weed in the UPS company truck and afterwords speeding through my neighborhood. please do a drug test on the driver or check him once he gets to warehouse and you'll find out. Also by tracking the vehicle and you'll see her delivered a package them stayed in truck smoking his weed right afterwords. Very unsafe being high while on the job, and especially driving.

UPSdelivery

i ordered a dog door that was scheduled for delivery on feb 19, tracking said it was on the truck for delivery before 8pm then at 9pm it said couldnt be delivered due to weather (clear roads) so now i have to hire someone to walk my dogs while im working in another state all week and if they do get around to doing there job i wont be here to get my 400 dollar package, hopefully porch pirates wont strike!!! I was also informed that i cant pick it up because they dont work weekends

UPSDelivery

Hello
                  Apparently, even though my contact information is plainly on the shipping label your driver couldn't - or wouldn't - bother to contact me when they couldn't access the outside door of my building TODAY.
                  Delivery By UPS
                  Out for delivery
                  3:05 AM
                  Arrival Scan
                  Edmonton, AB CA

Since the cold weather snap and the problem with the homeless in this neighbourhood, the landlord has been leaving the outside door - which has no buzzer - locked.
                  EVERY other delivery service - except Purolator (. . . which my review is a good read . . . yours will follow :( ) will contact me so I can go out and open the outside door.

I am a disabled senior who depends on delivery services in the winter.

. . . not going to bother with your customer service. I have no doubt that would even annoy me more.

UPSLTL Delivery

Pro [protected].
                    Transit time is two days, but there is a liftgate delivery requirement. We called on Friday for an update on the delivery. We were told that the deliveryu would occur on Friday. No call and no show on Friday. I called today 2/15/21 and the shipment is in the area. However, snow storm pending and trucks were pulled from the road. Absolutely understandable for the safety of everyone.

However, no one has called to schedule the delivery which is required. Now you will call on Tuesday, as the scheduler is not in the office today. The delivery will not occur on Tuesday, and will slip to Wednesday or later. This is terrible, at least double the transit time excluding the snow day. I understand a one day delay in scheduling the appoint for a liftgate.

However, a delivery could have been set up for delivery on Monday or Tuesday if you would have planned ahead. Very poor management of the shipment.

UPSOur UPS Driver

On Feb 11th at approximately 12pm our UPS driver refused to take our load due to our COVID policy restroom users. He frequently has an attitude on this route and does not show professionalism to his required service. Our address is 19255 San Jose Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748. This person must be reprimanded and a formal complaint be issued.

This hinders our B2B relationship with Amazon. This will be reported to Amazon as well. We wish for a complaint number to be logged and for identification of this unacceptable behavior.

UPSStolen Package

Tracking# 1EZ101R80348985287 I had an package which was deliver to a UPS facility on 2/2/21 in Easton, PA. Few days later received confirmation emails that my package was out for delivery on Thursday 2/4, Friday 2/5, Saturday 2/6, and Monday 2/8. Each email and notification I received showed the driver in my area stating expect my delivery soon. Let me first say the package was on a delivery truck for 5 days in my area and I was receiving notifications that I should expect my delivery soon with a time frame. The system also shows on the map of the delivery truck within my area each day and he never deliver my package. The package contain special edition sneakers I ordered from Nike in which I cannot re order them because it was a limited edition only. I made several complaints because I believe who ever was the delivery person stole my package. This type of behavior is unacceptable and it needs to be address to the extreme measures. Few months ago I have taken pictures of UPS delivery showing how my Nike packages has been tamper with and open sent photos to UPS all they can say they are sorry. It very strange that my package was on the truck since Feb 4th and few days later and now it disappear.

Feb 11, 2021

UPS Store #3307 — Mail box rental and owner

I went to this UPS Yesterday, Feb 10, 2021 to purchase a mailbox. The owner of the store finished with a...

UPSSorry delivery, packages demolished

We have a business, Veterinary Clinic, not all of our deliveries are controlled substances, but some are. Today we got a delivery Tracking # 1Z7491544213497356, which was controlled substance not to be left at door. they came while we were on 1 hour lunch, left package at door. we have people come all of the time while we're at lunch. I've told the drivers this before. That's not the only complaint I have, when we do get packages they're almost always smashed/demolished and covered with at least 1 inch of dirt. we get other companies delivering out here and they are never covered in mud/dirt. I'm not surprised the drivers aren't conserned about the bad job they do, because UPS has it set up where you can't talk to a live person. they don't care about your business, so why should their drivers. This is not just about one time, this [censored] has gone on for years.

UPSRequest pick-Up

Clive lewis
                            17 Stornwood Court, Brampton, Ontario, Canada, L6W 4H5 [protected]
                            [protected]@gmail.com.

On Jan 26,
                            Hi clive, you have a package coming today.
                            Scheduled Delivery Date: Tuesday 01/26/2021
                            Commit Time: 10:30 AM

Hi clive, your package has been delivered.

Delivery Date: Tuesday 01/26/2021
                            Delivery Time: 10:25 AM
                            Left At: Front door

I checked front door, NO Package !!

half-hour later, doorbell rang, package was found, seems it was deliverd to the wrong address !!

Call UPS office to pick-up, 1.31 pm, was told that pick up would be between 1.30 - 5 Pm. 5.30 pm no response from UPS for pick up. Called UPS was told that pick up would be right away !!

Now Wed, 1/27/2021, still no pick up from UPS !! What kind of service is this ? Now I have wasted 2 whole days, lost $2000.00 in income !!

UPS Canada Drivers

Drivers are rude as hell... They park in front of my house all the time in a no parking at any time zone. When confronted by this they merely shrug and say 'it's ok were allowed to do that"... As far as I am aware only emergency services have the right to park anywhere, and only when appropriate.

In addition there is no way to email or contact them without 'signing up' to their system... It's almost like they know they suck and don't want to hear about it.

UPSMerchandise

UPS lost my merchandise and won't refund my belongings I don't recommend anyone to use this service. I have been on the phone several different times since November 23, 2020 I made my complaint in December and still hasn't been resolved spoken to representative at the representative and everyone keeps emailing me the same email that lead you to a dead end

Merchandise

UPSThe condition my package arrived in

Looks like someone tried to open my package or look inside of it from the bottom, as soon as it was dropped off we brought it inside so it wasn't sitting outside and no one else touched it outside of UPS. ???

UPSDeliveries

Ups has a policy to beep the horn in the neighborhood when making a delivery to alert where there are dogs. Sets my dog off and I work 11p to 7a so I sleep during the day I'm a nurse so I need to sleep. Several neighbors have complained to the local Ups depot to stop beeping the horn and we were told it's their policy, I personally have asked the drivers to not do this. It's starting to affect my sleep and health . The driver now goes around the block several time just to beep the horn in front of our house. Just to make a delivery at a house he had passed by before, we have cameras at our house so they can't say that they don't do it. . The driver today just drove up the opposite and beeped the horn again. I think it's harassment

Deliveries