DHLpackage being declared lost

E Review updated:

Package sent by dhl from shenzhen, china to winston salem nc. package signed for as delivered but was not sent to the right address. talked to the delivery man and his supervisor and was told that the delivery man delivered it to 436 and not 426. he explained that he had someone who was walking by sign my wife's name to the receiving document and left the package on the doorstep. nobody has seen the package and the receiving document was clearly forged. while trying to resolve this problem and several phone calls from china I was told that the customer service department is not allowed to make international calls and they do not reimburse for phone calls. this case was closed by dhl with the package being declared lost.

• Valerie Dec 04, 2006

Amazon shipped a package (tracking 38626786586) to me on Nov 27, 2006 for 2 day delivery. The package went from Fernley, NV at 11:50 am Nov 27 to Fresno, CA on Nov 28 at 9:57 pm arriving Salt Lake City 2 days later at 3:39 am Nov 30, the day after it was already suppose to have been delivered to me. It then took 27 hours for it to travel less than 10 miles to West Valley City, UT arriving there on Dec 1 at 6:51 am.

Then DHL claims they attempted delivery of the package, now 2 days late, on Dec 1, but no one was home. That's a lie since I was home all day.

• Ro
    Robin Hurni Jan 07, 2008

DHL need a class action law suit... they need put out of business... I have never had such poor service in all my life... they consistently lie. Don't delivery anything over night... what can be done to shut them down.

• Wa
    Wally44444 Aug 15, 2018

It took one week for my express international document to get to the airport 20 km away.
    and another 6 days to deliver it to its destination. 7 days late.
    Paid over $100 for this "express" service.

• To
    Towfiqur Rahman Aug 15, 2018

I bought some product from your website. i Paid from Russia. I want my product in Bangladesh.DHL wants me a shipment number but you did not give me. How can i track my product.

• La
    Lapuk Oka Aug 20, 2018

Truck driver of TYD794 is drunk and almost hit my car

• Da
    David Wilson Sep 02, 2018

Driver said no one was at home, We were in all day.Not for the first time this has happened.
    27th August 2018
    Waybill: 3219069011
    Delivery attempted; recipient not home
    Monday, August 27, 2018 at 11:35

• Tu
    Tulshyan Sep 05, 2018

CBJ171103654726

Instead of all our arrangement DHL has purpose fully delayed picked and then delayed shipment and it was very very important for us. They say it is express when it is normal infact worst then normal service provided.

Please assist to get this shipment today itself to our office. It is very very important for us.

• Sh
    sheena ntshingila Sep 10, 2018

paid customs for my package 2 weeks ago, mailed through proof of payment still not parcel received. constant false promises of delivery but i am still waiting. I am appalled by the bad service. I will never use DHL again.

• Le
    Leec1984! Oct 15, 2018

Driver blocked road - gave rude gesuture when asked to move - blocked road for several cars

Left wing mirror also missing

Happened at 15.00 20/09/18

Assume we DHL as that was the uniform she was in

• Kh
    Khaledclue Oct 21, 2018

DHL jordan, promised to call me and let me have a feedback but they didn't
    I have a shipment from Amman to Russia and was hold for 3 day and am calling every day by 3 times to follow up me shipment with no kind of care
    And they lie on me when they said we win call you sine 10 am of Friday 13 is October
    My waybill is 4982201766

• Lu
    Luisbruno Oct 28, 2018

Im waiting for a package that was supossed to arrive june 7 and has not.

Tracking number 5114863316 but it says that is unavailable at the moment that i should try later. 2 days has passed by since its supossed shipping date and i still dont know nothing about my package. Please let me know its status because im waiting for that. Thank you

• Gr
    Grandmamah Oct 31, 2018

I bought a gift from Etsy, paid extra for Mother's Day delivery and you missed it.. WHY DID I PAY EXTRA.
    Plus you woke my 90 Year old mother up at 8:01 am and she almost had a heart attack. Thanks a lot. You almost killed her and you missed mothers day

• Ta
    Tariq qureshi Nov 13, 2018

DHL delivered me a broken Smart TV in more 23 days from Riyadh to Jeddah. And they are not willing to accept their fault. And when I returned the item to the seller, again DHL is holding the item since 8 days and didn't deliver yet.
    Calling their customer service or sending emails is of no use.

• Mc
    mclark73 Nov 13, 2018

Dhl claims my package was delivered Friday. Tracking number 2065666945. My wife was here and expecting delivery. Not delivered but shows on tracking it was. They obviously delivered to wrong address. They are tring to "recover my package". We've never had a problem with FedEx, Ups, USPS or any other delivery company. DO NOT USE DHL.

safrina Sep 07, 2019

One of my cargo still not received, cargo delivery address had been provided my living place but identy proof in my native place.

Still why they are waiting o don't know and help line was useless to help is.

This is my airway bill no.2122037735

Need to know when can I receive my parcel.

There are 3 proof had been submitted already.

• Po
    Pooja Sinha Sep 10, 2019

The shipping was done from India- Kolkata and the items received today were damaged and broken. It contained Jewelry and Sarees inside. Please revert back and give me compensation for this damaged and broken jewelry which were delivered in damaged condition.

Macro Srudios Jan 26, 2020

I have pictures of him and his id therefore I would like to make sure he is catched up by the police I sent 300$ to his friend for acquring my camera but it went all of it

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices