India Post / Department Of Posts Logo

India Post / Department Of Posts

Having problems with India Post / Department Of Posts?

India Post / Department Of Posts Customer Service Contacts

1924 (Customer Service)
1800 425 2440 (ATM Customer Care)
1800 112 011 (Call Centre)
Meghdoot Bhawan, Link Road
New Delhi
India - 110001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with India Post / Department Of Posts Customer Service. Initial India Post / Department Of Posts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for India Post / Department Of Posts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about India Post / Department Of Posts. Discuss the issues you have had with India Post / Department Of Posts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

E
Mar 10, 2020

India Post / Department Of Posts — I am complaining regarding delay of service

To The Postmaster General Indian Postal Service. I am sorry to draw your attention to the declining trend...

S
Feb 01, 2019

India Post / Department Of Posts — postal department gave wrong information

Sir in early days all letter came to my address, now A very important letter which send by SPEED POST BY EDEN...

India Post / Department Of Postsproduct not delivered

I have placed an order on amazon and they have sent it through the india post on 11/12/18. Its tracking number is AW209826417IN. The product is not updating its status again since 11/12/18 at 19:45:13 from NSH Kolkata Airport saying it is despatched to Imphal. the delivery due date is over. So please do help me out with the product. Has the product been lost or ?

P

India Post / Department Of Posts — I am complaining about two speed post articles meant to be tender documents having financial documents in form of bank drafts in it

The information is listed para wise for to the point understanding :- 1. Date Of Booking : 11Dec 2018 ( For...

Jammu

India Post / Department Of Postsnot delivering parcel

Hello,
    I have filed the complaint against delay in delivery. My parcel (pan card) was coming from the nsdl pune.
    They have close the complaint but I didn't get my parcel here in the shipping address as I mentioned.
    Even I have checked the parcel by the tracking number. And it get return to mumbai head office of nsdl.
    I am from umaria district madhya pradesh. And post office nearby me are providing really bad service. Because I
    Have mentioned my proper address and even my contact number as shipping address. They dont even contact me and
    Send back my parcel to mumbai head office. I dont know what kind of shipping services provide by india post. Not
    Even taking any action what I have submitted in india post complaint portal.
    I have called the complaint board 3-times to get the information about it.
    But they told me that it will get resolved with in 2 days. And now its being 2 week to
    Complaint but I didn't get the parcel.

Regards
    Ranjeet kumar burman
    Umaria district
    Madhya pradesh

not delivering parcel

V

India Post / Department Of Posts — Delay in delivery of speed post

Dear Sir/ Ma'am, I posted a consignment through speed post by India post on 14-01-2017. I was told by...

Indian Post OfficeDelivery of speed post

The post man does not do their job honestly and sincerely. They are getting salary free of cost. Out indian post office is spoiling culture of India. Where Modi ji is concentrating on digitizing India there these corrupted Govt persons pushing our country in mud of corruption.
      I looking frustrated because i am facing issue while dealing with these. They are good for nothing. Either because they are SC/ST and got govt. job without any hard work and now they are raising more corruption in India. I know nothing will improve and but i would like to share the name of corrupted people and department and my experience that how badly these post office guys are doing their job.
      Why i am that much frustrated. I would like to share now:-
      I had to recieve one passport at my home. It is planned to reach from Gurgaon Sadar Bazar post office pin code 122001. The post man Rakesh (mobile number [protected]) reached at my home. I was at office and my wife was at home. He didnt give that parcel to her and tell that ask your husband to come to post office.
      I visited their and then he gave me. Why he didnt deliver that at my home while my wife had all the documents with her. Let me tell you. Actually he asked me bribe when i went to post office to collect my passport. I shouted and get that without giving him bribe.

Now how he can take the revenge. This is not a single person tasks. The entire post office is supporting each other in bribe. THere is no use to complaining to head master of post office because he also wont be able to resolve your query.
      Now for taking revenge, this time my wife passport was planned to deliver and when we got the message that it is dispatched from passport office. I myself went to post office but the delivery post man was not found in post office till 9AM. This shows that they are even not punctual at their office. After that i wait for two days at home and that person neither come to my home nor call me. THe post man directly updated the status that the house was found locked. WHile on both the dates i.e. 2nd Sept and 3rd Sept i was at home from 5PM continously. He mentions at 5:45 PM on 2nd Sept and 6:00 PM on 3rd Sept the house was locked which is incorrect. Also they mentioned that intimation served but actually no intimation is served.

How pathetic this department and their service is. When we call on their customer care they ask to visit the post office. Neither post man pick call( Rakesh [protected]) because phone is always switched off. Either its incorrect or intentional. This number is received from head post office of sadar bazar at gurgan pin code 122001. If number is incorrect then why it is not updated in their record. Why post man cannot call us and confirm our timing to be available at home. WHy post man is not genuine and visit hme and delivery important things on time.
      THese all questions answer is single i.e. because they want corruption. THey want money for delivery passport. There is lot of corruption at small jobs and no one here who could listen to us who is suffering from this corruption. For post office neither i can complain in post office because they dont hear it. Nor in police station. Neither there is any customer care who can log the complaint. There are thousand of way to deal with it but our corrupted people don't want to implement that.

I request PM Modi ji to close this Post office govt. services and instead of that just privatise these department and see how honestly and hard working these guys are. Digital india can be achieved only and only by privatisation. These govt. servants are just a crap on our country.

Regards,
      Ajay

A

India Post — Article got Stolen

Hello Sir, This is Ashish Chouhan from Bangalore, I had booked one speed post consignment EK580436714IN on...

Indian PostClaim amount not received yet

Respected Sir/madam,

My grandfather has expired on 28 February, 2013. He was having post office saving account with post office situated in Village.: Baijabari, Raunapar, Azamgarh, Pin code: 276122. Saving A/c No.: 988336 Account Holder Name: Shivnath Gupta.

We have submitted all the relevant documents to claim the amount whatever he was having in his account on 17th June, 2014. But till today we have not received the same. Whenever we are asking for the same from our postmaster, he always says that it has forwarded to the concerning department. As the time passes on I have given a complain regarding the same and i have received the reason for the same through letter which is surprising us that 'Your documents has lost by 'Shree Bhuvan Prasad Singh'.

and the concerning department is asking to submit the document again, but we have submitted the original copy of passbook and other documents.

My simple question is that why those people were saying that it has forwarded to the concerning department which is actually lost, and for the same they had not informed us.

We don't have any think now, if you have any doubt you can do inquiry for the same from our village that my grandfather is died.

I request you please settle this issue as early as possible.

Claim amount not received yet
        Claim amount not received yet

U

India Post — non delivery of article

Respected sir i have not recived my speedpost no Eu674063565in booking on 06 02 2015 from Shamli to Samba...

indian postal and customs — package held at customs

Respected sir/ madam: I'm Dr Naveen Awate I had ordered few products from bodybuilding.com Nevada USA on...

Kolhapur
          K

Indian Postal Service- Area Postman — Non-delivery of post items by the area postman

Sir/Madam, Most humbly and respectfully this is to let you know that I am a resident of: C122/A, Third...

New Delhi

EMS - INDIA POSTParcel not received - pending customs inspection

Hello,
          I had ordered a product from HongKong and I have been tracking the product on the Hong Kong Postal Website everyday from the time it was posted.

For the last 8 days, the product has been in some customs office ( I do not know which one) and the status of the shipment on the hong kong post website says, "pending customs inspection at the destination as of 23-Jan-2014."

My Tracking number is - RC094722645HK

I am clueless as to which city's custom office/ post office is my parcel present in and whom to contact to get it delivered to me.

Can you please help me out here.

Warm Regards
          Dnz

• Cu
              CustomsIdiots Mar 14, 2014

Any luck with the parcel yet?
              Did you receive the parcel or was it returned?
              Customs in India seems to suck big time. Hopeless employees.
              Speedpost website says that they have no information yet about the parcel while the hongkong website says that your parcel is in transit in India.
              Fingers crossed

REGISTRATION SERIAL NO.- 2460
            NOMINATION REGISTERED-975
            RUPEES-1000+1000

COMPLAINT
            Who is the nominee of this N.S.C? About this no officer in the Post Office, Branch-Gorakhnath mandir, Gorakhpur is telling.This N.S.C's owner is dead at present.This information his son Mr.Satish kumar Gupta wants to know so that the registered nominee can receive the amount of money registered in N.S.C.
            Kindly give the information on-
            E-Mail [protected]@ymail.com
            OR
            Call-[protected], [protected].

Indian post&telegraphHeressment BY POST MASTER DABHOI/VADODARA/GUJARAT.OI

GIVING HERESSMENT FOR TO WITHDRO MATURED AMOUNT OF M.I.S.&R.D. BY POST MASTER LALWANI DABHOI/VADODARA/GUJARAT. BY NOT ACCEPTING AUTHORITY LETTER DULY SIGNED BY CANADIAN LAWER/COMMISSONER/SOLESITER/OF CITY OF TORONTO. AGAIN NOT ACCEPTING NOTARISED SIGNED BY CANADIAN PUBLIC NOTARY APPOVE NOTARY OF CANADIN GOVT. UNNESSASARY GIVING HERESSMENT&AGAIN DEMANDING AOUTHORITY LETTER DULY SIGN BY CONSULATE GENERAL OF INDIA AT TORONTO/CANADA. I MY SELF .PRAVIN SHAH .ADD. 40/ ALEXANDER LAWRIE AVE. MARHAM ONTARIO CANADA. L6E0E3. AT PHONE NO. [protected]. &E.MAIL.[protected]@HOTMAIL.COM. @ 5 MONTHS WESTED &LOSSED BIG AMOUNT OF INTREST/COMUNICATION/CONVEYANCE/POST EXPENCE/MANTALY TENSION ETC.

India PostSpeed Post Pathetic Service

We sent Rakhi through Speed Post on the morning of 8th August 2011 (Monday) from Mumbai (IIT Powai branch of India Post). The person at the counter tells us that it will take two days for the article to get delivered to destination (Hisar, Haryana). The festival was on 13th August 2011.

This is the real movement of post:
                (for two days the article was not even moved out of Mumbai)

The movement particulars of EM827732981IN are as follows:

Date & Time From Office To Office Event Remarks
                08/08/2011 12:48:05 POWAI IIT Article Booked

08/08/2011 15:13:44 POWAI IIT MUMBAI Article Bagged Bag Number : EB0745002

08/08/2011 16:11:47 POWAI IIT MUMBAI Bag Sent through MMS Scheduled Dep.08/08/2011 15:00:00 hrs.

09/08/2011 00:50:51 POWAI IIT MUMBAI Bag IS Received Bag Number: EB0745002

09/08/2011 03:28:22 ____ MUMBAI Bag IS Opened Bag number: EB0745002

09/08/2011 03:28:23 MUMBAI Article Received

09/08/2011 16:38:40 MUMBAI ROHTAK Article Bagged Bag Number : EBM0002914015

09/08/2011 23:28:02 MUMBAI PALAM TMO Bag Sent through BZ102 Scheduled Dep.09/08/2011 03:05:00 hrs.

10/08/2011 09:09:18 MUMBAI PALAM TMO Bag IS Received Bag Number: EBM0002914015

10/08/2011 09:12:23 PALAM TMO ROHTAK Bag Sent through K-6 Scheduled Dep.10/08/2011 09:30:00 hrs.

11/08/2011 11:38:51 MUMBAI ROHTAK Bag IS Received Bag Number: EBM0002914015

11/08/2011 11:39:30 ROHTAK Article Received

11/08/2011 11:39:30 ____ ROHTAK Bag IS Opened Bag number: EBM0002914015

12/08/2011 03:42:04 ROHTAK HISAR Article Bagged Bag Number : EBH0000575640

12/08/2011 04:47:56 ROHTAK HISAR Bag Sent through MMS Scheduled Dep.12/08/2011 05:00:00 hrs.

13/08/2011 16:38:04 MODEL TOWN HISAR Article Received

16/08/2011 MODEL TOWN HISAR Article Delivered

We constantly called the post office in Rohtak/Hisar to track our article from 11th August onwards..but got no satisfactory response. The article reached destination on 16th August 2011, 3 days after the festival.

I would suggest all the people of India to go for Private courier services instead of relying on India Post.

India PostNON DELIVERY OF REGD.LETTER

POSTED A REGD.LETTER ADRESSED TO DEEPAK AGARWAL, 141, BLUE BERRY LANE, HICKS VILLE, NEW YORK:11801(USA) FROM DIBRUGARH HPO:786001(ASSAM)BEARING NO.RS508864553IN dated 5 july 2011 IS STILL NOT DELIVERED TO THE ADDRESSEE.ADDRESSEE EMAIL:[protected]@yahoo.com Phone No.[protected]. MOBILE NO:[protected].SENDER DETAILS:NAME :JYOTI SUREKA, C/O RAVI AGENCIES, H.S.ROAD, DIBRUGARH :786001(ASSam)INDIA.SENDER E-MAIL:[protected]@live.com PHONE NO.[protected]. MOBILE NO.[protected].

• Kn
                      K.N.Sudanthiraprakasam Aug 22, 2011

My complaint Dtd 18.08.2011 regarding Non Delivery of Regd Letter Addressed to Dubai . { Ref my comp no [protected]} is STILL pending .Since it contains 2 original licenses it is very important. Please do the needful to deliver the same to Mr.Venkataraman immediately

Thanking you & kindly olige

driving Licen

A

India Post — Non-Delivery of Registered Letter;Non-Receipt of Ack. /Proof of Delivery

I have sent a registered letter to Bajaj Auto finance, Pune (Maharashtra) from Quilon Head Post Office...

Postal Services of IndiaNot Delivered

I posted a parcel from UK to India on 3rd May, I was assured that it would reach in 7 working days. The web tracking system shows that it was received by the Indian postal services on 11th May and sent to the domestic location. The parcel has not yet been delivered nor is the website for India Post offices helpful in anyway as to who can be contacted to trace parcels. I tried calling the Maharashtra Post Department, but I got the "Classic Indian Referral" to call another department to see if they can help. I have been making international calls to try and track the parcel but no department of India post is even willing to help! VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED with the Indian System!

indian post/Government Departmentnon delivery of Parcel no. ACP [protected] In and ACP 000381635IN

I and my wife Asha Yakhmi are on holidays for one year to Liverpool/Sydney/Australia on tourist visa. I have booked two parcels No. ACP 000381635IN and ACP 000381613IN on 14.3.2011 from Ahmedgarh-148021, Punjab, India, containing some medicines for self medication of my wife during our stay at liverpool/sydney. My wife is suffering from arithrites and depression due lonlyness in india. As both of our children are at sydny/perth/australia. These parcels contained mainly Prothiaden .25mg, Vovrin Sr and some general medicines for any emergency as it is not possible for us to take medication while on tourist visa.
                      But these parcels have not yet reached. We are helpless to followup as we both are in australia. I tries to mail a complained on [protected]@indiapost.gov.in, but the mail returned. Please help us otherwise we will have to return to india. We both are senior citizenz. my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

Madan Mohan Yakhmi Oct 17, 2012

please track by number CP100546933IN. yOU WILL GET THE RESULTS

joyjot Oct 17, 2012

HI
                          i cant trace my post on net .i posted it on 27 sep. 2012. to usa. tracking number z ACP-100546933IN
                          i send dat parcel to californonia usa. can u help me how can i trace this nuber to know where that parcel is now
                          many many thanks

• Ba
                          balma Jul 14, 2011

Same problem is faced by me and while searching one day i found that the tracking number provided by the India post starts with ACP is misleading.
                          i.e you have to omit the first letter A in the tracking number ie for ACP000381635IN you have to search CP000381635IN in the postal web page search section of the destination country.
                          As i got the result with the above procedure and i am informing you to do as detailed above in future, and inform me about the future parcels delivery success, to guide me.