Having problems with DHL Express?

DHL Express Customer Service Contacts

131 406 (Australia)
95380 (China)
1800 111 345 (India)
120 392 580 (Japan)
+1 800 225 5345 (United States)
+44 844 248 0844 (United Kingdom)
+64 99 762 976 (New Zealand)
+45 70 345 345 (Denmark)
+358 30 45 346 (Finland)
+353 18 700 790 (Ireland)
+31 880 552 000 (Netherlands)
+351 707 505 606 (Portugal)
+41 848 711 711 (Switzerland)
+90 44 40 040 (Turkey)
+852 24 003 388 (Hong Kong)
+60 379 642 800 (Malaysia)
+63 28 117 000 (Philippines)
+966 138 827 777 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 858 888 (Singapore)
+27 119 213 600 (South Africa)
+82 215 880 001 (South Korea)
+66 23 455 000 (Thailand)
+54 810 122 3345 (Argentina)
Heinrich-Brüning-Straße 5
Bonn, Ontario
Germany - 53113
The United Kingdom
Southern Hub, Unit 1, Horton Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0BB

Austria
Clemens-Holzmeister-Straße 4, 1109, Vienna

Ireland
Unit 3, Elm Road, Dublin Airport Logistics Park, St. Margarets Road, St. Margarets, Dublin

Italy
Viale Milanofiori, Palazzo U/3 Strada 5, 20089 Rozzano (Mi)

Portugal
ART’S – Business & Hotel Centre, Av. D. João II, nº 51, 4º, Parque das Nações, 1990-085 Lisboa

Russia
8 Marta street, 14, 127083, Moscow

Switzerland
Pumpwerkstrasse 51, 8105 Regensdorf

South Africa
Cnr Fabriek & Van Acht Streets, Isando, Johannesburg, 1600

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DHL Express Customer Service. Initial DHL Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DHL Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DHL Express. Discuss the issues you have had with DHL Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DHL Express Complaints & Reviews

DHL ExpressAWB [protected] customer No [protected] e.mail [protected]@hotmail.com

The above AWB parcel was sent from UK on 2nd Feb 2021. It arrived at DHL Sao Paulo, Brazil on 4th Feb. I followd up on the parcel through tracking and was informaed on 9th Feb that DHL needed my Brazilian CPF number. I supplied that and was then informed that the parcel should be with me in 3 to 4 days. I kept checking on tracking over the next 10 days and asked several times why it was taking so long and was informed that it can take 20 days to clear customs. The parcel arrived at my address in Brazil on 26th Feb p.m.
I was surprised to find that there was a surcharge of R$541 to pay.
This parcel cost GBP60 to send from the UK . The item in it has a value of approx R$8.
I left the parcel with the courier to return to DHL until this ridiculous charge is removed. How can DHL justify such a large surcharge on the item

DHL ExpressCustomer care

On 16th February I recited a call from delivery person that he is near my door with my order, as I was at work I told him to come tomorrow on 17th of February, I have sent email with my delivery request to DHL and I have recipes the confirmation that I will receive my order on 17th of February.
    On 17th February I did not receive any call, follow up and I did not receive my order.
    On 18th of February I did follow up on my own, customer care representative told me that I will receive my order from 3pm to 5pm, and I did not receive any order neither the call from the customer care.
    On 20th I have got to know that DHL representatives decided to sent my order without my permission to the Net-A-Porter.
    I was asking about the solution and I did not receive any answer.
    Poor service!!! I was looking for my order to be received as I paid money for the delivery!

DHL ExpressParcel with remedies

To Whom It May Concern,
      Waybill: [protected]
      I am extremely disappointed in DHL as a company for the following reasons:
      * My daughter who is a registered homeopath in Australia sent me a few remedies as a gift. When she paid the money at the office of DHL in Perth, Australia, she was NOT informed that the remedies needed special approval with the South African Health Product Regulatory Authority.
      * When the parcel arrived in South Africa I had to pay DHL to receive the remedies
      * Then I received an email from SAHPRA that I had to pay R350 application fee to the account of the Authority, with reference "S21CM Doctor's name and I had to send completed application for complementary medicines to [protected]@sahpra.org.za
      * I also received the following note: Customs only allows 14 days to clear your goods once a shipment arrive in SA, if not cleared within the time frame, DHL is obligated to move all unclear goods to the government state warehouse, the government state warehouse will impose a penalty of R5000.00 for late clearance as well as R10.00 per day for storage fees, this will be for your account
      * I received the following email from SAHPRA RE: APPLICATION PERMISSION TO USE UNREGISTERED MEDICINES IN TERMS OF SECTION 21 OF THE MEDICINES AND RELATED SUBSTANCES ACT, (ACT 101 OF 1965) FOR (ADELAIDE VOGT) - NOT GRANTED
      As I am making no progress to get hold of my parcel with remedies from DHL, the only thing that remains is for DHL to send it back where it came from.

Feb 12, 2021

DHL Express — Failed delivery and behaviour of desk staff

Dear Sirs, I have recently received treatment by the DHL Serbia which I find highly unhelpful, and this ha...

DHL ExpressStorage fee for delivery [protected] & termination of employment relationship

Dear madams, dear sirs

Stansislav Popov is holding back a packet of mine because he wants storage fee for it. (this is called extortion) Please report him to the police and terminate his employment with DHL.

Can you please tell me why I need to wait for an EORI number but I am not a company?

Would it change something if I simply wouldn't pay you anything because I am a sovereign citizen? (strawman theory) Or is DHL not geverned under the law of sea?

If you want some storage fees from me, we will see us in court and you will have to pay me the amount I tell you.

Thank you for your answer via email.

Regards,

Nic

nicolas.[protected]@gmail.com

DHLUnhappy with dhl service. Awb no [protected]. Dated 15 jan 2021 jaipur, shipping bill 7958274 dated 17 jan.

We have sent a shipment of fashion jewellery through Dhl awb no.

It has been lying in delhi for 10 days, and our buyer has to cencil all the meetings as it was now collection and now when we have requested to get it back to jaipur it is taking again too much time .

How Dhl can have a pathetic service like this, we are in to exports and our buyer will raise the penalty and we will forward this penalty to Dhl .

as Dhl promise delivery within 5 days .

We have never received any response from Dhl about the delay so we could not inform our client about late delivery .

We are sure you will take urgent action to or ship the shipment to destination or to shipper what ever is convenient.

Look forward to hear from you,

KG

Export dep.
          Ph [protected]

Dec 28, 2020

DHL Express — Fraudulent practice of dhl uzbekistan

From; george diab To: nadezhda.[protected]@dhl.com ; irina.[protected]@dhl.com ; Liliya.[protected]@dhl.com Copie...

DHL ExpressCourier services

Extraordinarily incompetent. Extraordinarily useless. An utter failure of a company, fraudulent staff, lazy, sleepy staff who lie and sleep rather than deliver.

I have been lied to over the past 48 hours 11 times regarding a delivery. A simple delivery, a box to an easily found central location.

Extremely fast to take your money, contact you for VAT and duty and once they have your money and your goods they fall asleep.

The call centre is useless, they lie to you, they place you on hold for 30 minutes at a time, they lie to you some more. The joke of a button on their website to reach Jed Michaletos' and his senior management team reaches an auto responder and stops there. He's ex SARS management so we know exactly how incompetent he is right there.

Do not trust this company with your goods. Do not believe this company and their promises as they are full of lies and deceit. There is no management here, he's on the golf course, totally out of touch with what is not happening in his organisation.

This is the worst courier company in South Africa, I thought UPS was poor but DHL has taken my understanding of a useless and totally incompetent company to a new level.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. FRAUDULENT LIARS.

DHL ExpressDelivery and driver lying

I have been waiting 3 days for a package every day I get told it will be before 8pm after that time passes the system gets updated saying I requested special delivery arrangements which I did not now today the 3rd day of it the system says I refused delivery which is outrageous I have taken 3 days off work to wait for this delivery which my employer can confirm, Amazon have opened an investigation about the false claims, I have never been in contact with dhl, I have never requested special delivery arrangements nor have I ever refused delivery so either the driver is going to the wrong area or is just plain lying my tracking number is [protected] I have been at home for 3 days with out leaving the house no attempt at delivering was ever made

RESOLVED

Dhl failed to notify the seller or myself that there was a customs charge and hold on my package for €48 which is why incorrect information was being given on tracking and claims I refused delivery, had to speak to someone in Dublin and India to find out

DHL Express[protected]

It is clear to me that the Kingston Jamaica DHL office pretends to not have information needed so that they can charge additional fees for themselves.
                For me, they had the information from previous shipments and from that sent to them when they responded finally by email. Even after my responses with all requested data, they continued not to process and kept adding fees for their office

DHL ExpressCourier with awb [protected]

The mentioned awb reached cayman islands on 27th of july. The dhl did not bother to contact me untill I contacted them on last week of august. After contacting them repeatedly they ask me to mail the supporting documents which I have been doing till today i.e. 28th sep 2020. Again today when I called mr allan he says he did not receive the payment proof hence I sent again and for the third time today my mail is being rejected by all of them - misha, omar and allan.
                  I wonder if they have my courier coz it's two months already and they don't contact us unless we run behind them. However, the end result is zero.
                  If they dont want to deliver the courier or if they have lost the courier then must just admit... This is getting very frustrating.

Sep 11, 2020

DHL — Order delayed, lies from supplier

Absolute atrocious customer service, I purchased a diamond bracelet from this company, they sent it to the...

DHL Express[protected]

This box disappeared. Like entered the void where lost socks and container lids go.

[protected]

DHL ExpressDelivery manager

Until recently, I received my packages from female drivers with no problems. Recently, the manager who is a male has been bringing my packages. My packages appear to be opened and re taped. Everything about his actions appear unethical. He takes picture of my house and no other driver has. He meets my competitors in front of my house and has even asked me who are my vendors. I'm extremely disturbed that he is in a management position.

Jul 20, 2020

DHL Express — Why you shouldn't trust and use dhl express delivery services

We had to bring an important sample material from China to Georgia for a tender. Unfortunately, we chose...

DHL ExpressWorst Service Ever

Worst. Service. Ever. I schedule a delivery for a Monday after DHL said I previously refused their package (they never called or knocked on my door the day the said they would). On the Monday they never came again and when I called customer service they said that it never went out for delivery. So I had to reschedule for the next day. BTW DHL does not have local contact numbers so you always end up getting someone who doesn't know anything in Toronto. When asked for a local (Calgary) DHL contact number, they would refuse to give me one. If I could do zero stars, I would. I will never send anything from DHL nor will I buy anything from a company that sends their product through DHL ever again.

DHL ExpressA cosmetic

Dhl South Africa-I'm not satisfied with the Dhl service ...a package was sent from Nigeria to Cape Town since last two weeks, I received a message to paid for clearance of R514 of which I did ... I called Dhl today I don't know the way they response to me, they say I can't receive my package until the lockdown is over
                          Pls I will be glad if I can get a reply pls
                          Thank you !

A cosmetic

Feb 13, 2020

DHL Express — delivery

I order on line an Apple product: smart battery case for my new iPhone. This is the tracking number for the...

DHL Romaniapackage delivery

Please remove DHL Romania from the delivery options in Aliexpress!

I don't know why a company like Aliexpress is working with someone like DHL Romania because they are misserable!

I'm waiting for my package for 3 weeks since they received it, i sent all the documents since day1, i call multiple times and they just don't do anything!

They are a terrible service, please read Google reviews for DHL Romania!

DHLdelivery

This is regarding parcel with waybill number [protected] picked up on Dec17, 2019. since 20 Dec the parcel has not moved and is processed for clearance at Miami.

This was to be a Christmas gift and in spite of my many e-mails, there is no response from DHL.

Request you to kindly clear the parcel and deliver at the earliest under advise to me.

thanks in advance