DHL — customs charge scam
DHL tried to charge me $50 on for a $19 item for custom's clearance fees. This was weeks after I had received the product. The product was a DVD from a highly reputable company and there was absolutely no cause or reason for it to have been questioned by customs. I called DHL to follow up and question the charge, first thing they asked was if I was calling to make payment. I laughed and told them no, they would not be receiving a penny from me, much less $50 for a $19 dollar item that should have never been held up by customs or given a charge for DHL to pass on to me. I also stated that I would be contacting Customs and Fair Business Practices to which they simply stated, "that's fine". It will be a cold day in hell before I use DHL for anything!
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month...
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service
- DHL - horrible customer service
- DHL - untimely delivery
- DHL - dishonest, hopeless losers
- DHL Express - parcel not recieved
- DHL - bad service
- DHL Express - customs clearance