CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / cashiers/ management
we have decided to travel 45 minutes to another Cvs, after many attempts on speaking with the manager about the cashier Laura Rivera, it seems like nothing has changed. Many have complained, she's very rude, she curses the customer. after been confronted by a customer who is not a regular customer. she witnesses her been extremely rude and disrespectful to an elderly customer, she has continued and lets the customer know that she is in charge and they better move on somewhere else, yes we are moving on, we just wanted to informed the headquarters, hopefully, it will be addressed. we will record if it continues, but next, we will not contact CVS. Store #7780
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy #05543 - I was on hold for over an hour
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - calling in a prescription 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - understaffing and extremely slow drive thru-service.
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy - unable to order medication, etc.