Stanley Steemer International Logo

Stanley Steemer International

Having problems with Stanley Steemer International?

Stanley Steemer International Customer Service Contacts

5800 Innovation Drive
Dublin, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stanley Steemer International Customer Service. Initial Stanley Steemer International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stanley Steemer International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stanley Steemer International. Discuss the issues you have had with Stanley Steemer International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Stanley Steemer International Complaints & Reviews

Jan 29, 2021

Stanley Steemer International — Home carpet cleaning

Stanley Steamer Home Carpet Cleaning Order Service Date 1/16/2021 Invoice Number [protected] Customer...

Aug 17, 2020

Stanley Steemer International — Damage to property, unethical behavior

8/10/20 In# 2605435 my parents ordered a service from Fortune Dr Lex, KY. After already preforming the "add...

May 22, 2020

Stanley Steemer International — Deceptive billing overcharges unauthorized credit charge

on april 24, 2020 stanley steemer cleaned two rooms of carpet the agreed upon price of $ 150.00 after the job...

Stanley Steemer Internationalcarpet are not clean

Not only you screwed up the appointment Saturday October 26, 2019 by not showing up, no calls and had to reschedule today and I had to take off work half a day today due to your company's fault, and gave us $20 off?? So pathetic, heres pictures that I took, before and after was not a lot of different, it looks like it has not been clean at all and my husband paid $171.00, very, very disappointed not only you screwed up our schedule Saturday, high charged and lousy cleaning. I will never, ever used this service in the future. If you need to reach me feel free to call [protected].

Stanley Steemer Internationalcommercial

The advertising that Stanley Steemer is doing is absolutely gross ridiculous and needs to go away why do I want to watch this especially while I'm trying to eat. STANLEY STEAMER should be ashamed of themselves although they probably don't care cause they are still showing them. Take these commercials off the air they are not something that needs to be shown. I'm sure there are better and more tasteful ways to advertise your services.

Stanley Steemer Internationalcommercials

I find the Stanley Steamer commercials where the boy accidentally hits himself to be disgusting. Surely advertising
      dollars can be better spent. In addition, these commercials all seem to be played during the dinner hour. It is bad
      enough that adults see this, but I do not find it appropriate for a child's viewing. Perhaps those persons running
      the advertising department would reconsider running this commercial.

Stanley Steemerrug cleaning commercial

The Stanley Steemer "gross" campaign is disgusting, vulgar and repulsive. One depicts a vomiting child and another features a dog wiping feces on rug all cleanable by Stanley Steemer.

These ads are way beyond decent standards and decency and I urge all other repulsed by this like me, to go elsewhere for cleaning services.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVIC4-p9nIQ - dog wiping feces on rug
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8TjvB-ylpY - child vomiting on rug

The company refuses to answer my complaints

Stanley Steemer Internationaltelevision advertisement

The tv ad that shows a child hitting himself in the testicles is abhorrent. They are demonstrating the self-abuse of genitalia by a pre-pubescent child. I saw the same commercial with a different edit, where the child does a silly dance and gets the same reaction of "spit/that's gross". I thought perhaps they had received enough complaints to pull the other version. But, no, it was just once or twice in a storm of these advertisements on nearly every channel. I've complained to the company and will start complaining to the channels I find the ad on, and I'm trying to figure out how to complain to the FTC.

Stanley Steemer Internationalstanley steamer commercial

I find the Stanley steamer commercial, the one where the boy hits himself in the private area, to be extremely inappropriate... Beside the fact that the boy is a horrible, horrible actor ( you can tell he hits himself on purpose) there's a hundred other ways something could have spilled on the carpet besides the boy hitting himself in the private area.. Terrible commercial with extremely bad taste and humor all the way around

Stanley Steemer Internationalcarpet cleaning

The person arrived at my house and said it would take at least an hour because we paid for carpet cleaning and deodorizing.
              I went into my bedroom while they were cleaning the carpet and 15 minutes later they came and told me that they were done. My carpet still smells even though I paid $25 extra for deodorizing and you can see a bunch of spots that were not cleaned.

Stanley Steemer International — furniture steam cleaning

I had a team come in and steam clean my couch and two love seats. They did a horrible job! They were here no...

Stanley Steemer International — carpet cleaning

In June I made an appointment online for Stanley Steamer to clean my small living room and a stairway. It wa...

Stanley Steemer International — wood floor cleaning

we had stanely steemer come to our home to clean our maple floors. we asked prior on the phone while booking...

Stanley Steemer International — terrible carpet (non) cleaning service

We had stanley steamer come out to our house last week twice the first time was to clean the carpets in our...

Stanley Steemer International — poor carpet cleaning/ poor customer service

I had my bedroom carpet cleaned by Stanley Steemer two days ago.They left the carpet very wet. Yesterday, the...

Stanley Steemer — employment fraud and workplace harassment

Stanley Steemer promised me $13 an hour for the first thirty days of employment, and then they said that...

Stanley Steemer Internationalcarpet cleaning

The techs arrived on time. They only sprayed one area with any type of stain remover. Which was paint that I knew wasn't gonna come up. My carpet is dark but there is still food stains and sticky places on the floor where my grandkids spilled food. The techs knocked paint off the wall. The baseboard was hit so hard it chipped the wood. The techs were nice doesn't make up for the fact that I woke up today cleaning my carpet...

Stanley Steemer International — carpet cleaning

We had Stanley Steemer come to our home to clean our family room, living room and bedroom.We moved ALL of the...

Stanley Steemer Internationalwood floor cleaning

Last week i called stanley steemer to have my wood floors cleaned approx. 300sf. Ss arrived friday, july 7th. Ss said the wax had to be stripped on the floors. Ss left. Called into ss and set up another appointment with saxton for monday july 10th. Ss arrived without proper equipment. When i called ss talked to saxton he said he did not remember talking to me, but set another appointment for today. Ss called at 8:00am said they were on the way they arrived at 10:00am the price quoted to me was $486.00 included sealer. The tech said it would be $150.00/per hour. I said well spend 3 hours on cleaning and let's see where we are - i left my number and said to call me or i would come back about 1:00pm. Well i went to leave and did not realize the techs had pulled the steel grate from the hall vent and i fell into duct. My right shin and left shoulder are hurt. I said i would leave and move around a bit see how i felt. Tech calls me and said i have to come back because it is going to cost $2000.00 to remove wax. The entire time ss was here they were on the phone with someone. Ss left and left a mess. Please call me at [protected]. Thank you. Barbara j. Ernest

Stanley Steemer International — refund and lawn and driveway

I received a call from Stanley Steemer about the job they did earlier.I talked to I think is the manager of...