Wendy's / service

United States, New York, New York Review updated:
335 5th ave
New York
They managers are rude and disrespectful. They messed up my order twice and when I tried to tell them the one of the workers gave me attitude and told me to speak to the manager. When I tried to explain, the manager gave me a nasty look and told me if I don't like the food go next door to McDonald's. Remind you I didn't say I didn't like the food there certain thing I can't eat because I'm allergic to them. They had me wait until there where no more customers on line to get a refund and the workers were very immature. I will not show my face there anymore.
May 4, 2015

N  4th of May, 2015 by
Maybe you get attitude from the employees because you show your own attitude without being aware that you are doing it. I know several people that go around thinking and saying how nice they are when actually they are a real pain in the neck. Niceness and politeness is a two way street. People being rude to you, can't just happen unless you have pulled the trigger. But then on the other hand are you sure you aren't confusing the fact that you didn't get your way with the employees being rude? That happens with a lot of people.
N  20th of May, 2015 by

Wendy's - employees being treated unfairly

they are giveing all the new employees all the hours and not giving the ones that have been there for over a year and doing their jobs much hours

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
1 Dave Thomas Blvd