Having problems with Account Assure?

Account Assure Customer Service Contacts

406 N Prospect Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
Additional Contact Address
PO Box 34888, Omaha, NE 68134

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Account Assure Customer Service. Initial Account Assure complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Account Assure above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Account Assure. Discuss the issues you have had with Account Assure and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Account AssureInvoluntary unemployment benefits

This company should be investigated at the highest levels. I have coverage on 2 of my credit accounts with them. Nowhere in their paperwork does it say that they consider teachers as 'seasonal' or 'temporary' positions and they will not pay. My campus closed due to their failure status, and I was laid off. This was verified with my state unemployment office, and yet this company wants to humiliate me even further by labeling me as 'seasonal' or 'temporary'. I have had no issues with my other credit account insurances with a different company. Do not take out their coverage!

Oct 05, 2020

Account Assure — Denial of benefits due to unemployment

I filed for benefits under the Account Assure program offered under the Comenity Bank due to unemployment...

H
    Aug 31, 2020

Account Assure — The plan itself is a scam

So I have had a CC with Comenity Bank and have been paying account Assure for over 10 Years roughly $40 a...

Account AssureService

My god I've been paying for a service for over 2 years because of the COVID19 situation Ive been unable to get in contact with my former employer and these people refuse to process my claim. To think in a situation like that they would be more thoughtful to people needs. I sent all my unemployment pay stubs to them and they still refuse. This is the biggest regret in my entire life.

• Be
        BellaConsultingDMM Sep 09, 2020

Hi! I had the same issue. A customer service rep told me that proof of previous income in the form of pay stubs for 2 months prior to job loss and/or a bank statement with direct deposit info for those months (make sure your name is on it), is sufficient for proof of job instead of that section for the job to fill out. It took me MONTHS to get themt to pay out, but they had to back date to when I filed and after 4 months they finally paid out in full. Good luck, and don't give up!!

Account AssureLoss of income benefit

I have been unemployed for 2
      Months due to coronavirus. I began the lengthy unemployment process on furlough - well, low
      And behold account assure doesn't cover furlough because they don't consider that as unemployed. Umm.. What??.. If that doesn't count as unemployed than tell that to my dwindling bank account.
      You have to present information that you are receiving unemployment - no problem - I have that paperwork because, oh yea! I am unemployed!! They "revised" their payout program and recently added the word furlough last to the list of cases they don't protect. I'd love the statistics on how much they have actually paid out because it seems they condescend people into signing up for the service than withhold the benefits and find the loophole with each benefit application to not cover the loss of income

• Na
          Naez Howard Jun 01, 2020

I am consultanting an attonery to look at my situation... the lack of communitation and the lie they claim on their automation. At the time of you signing on they didn't say they didn't cover furlong? Well Im unemployed and they keep sending me the same day form without explanation.

Account AssureInsurance

The account assure insurance is a wast of time and money. I had the account assure for years and never used it till the corona virus hit the USA. They do not accept the unemployment benefits letter they want your h. R from your job that layed you off when everyone is laid off. They are unreasonable company and will not have any consideration for the pandemic making it impossible to complete any paper work "they" need!!!

Tootsie Roll Jul 29, 2020

I'm getting the same response. It takes 3-5 days for the resolution team to get back to me. Hell, I've been waiting since the 9th of July.

Account AssureInsurance coverage

I was laid off from my job 0n March 17 2020 because of COVID 19 and began the process of filing a claim to get my account paid and its almost a month later and I'm still receiving letters stating they need more information. I paid my premiums on time monthly and don't feel as thou I (anyone) should have to jump through hoops to have their account paid. I thought that this insurance was provided as a service in case you did get laid off or had some type of financial hardship. This has been the most unsetting process for me.

Tootsie Roll Jul 29, 2020

I need help. I've been waiting for the same thing since July 9th. No response. This is a scam.

• Na
              Naez Howard Jun 02, 2020

I have been sending our story to all the CA new stations about Accouunt Assurance we need to start a class actions.

Comments

Account AssureCredit card insurance

During the COVID-19 pandemic, I reached out to Account Assure because my business is considered non-essential. I've been paying their fees for months. My balance is under $100! Do I believe this Account Assurance is a scam. Yes!!! They take your money, but in a crunch, they don't come through! What's the sense in continuing to pay for this service?

Account AssurePayment

I recently temporarily lost my job to the Coronavirus Crisis. I have been unable to file for unemployment because I can't get through and also my company will be covered under the Paycheck Protection Plan. Account Assure is refusing to pay saying I need to show proof of unemployment denial or register with an employment agency. Do Not use this Company. They Will NOT Pay.. RIP OFF

Tootsie Roll Jul 29, 2020

I need help. This is a scam. Ive been paying also. Do not join the program. Please dont. Beware.

Dec 21, 2019

Account Assure — false claims about providing a services for payment of credit cards

Yes I would like to complain about Account Assurance. I have been paying for this service for over 10 years I...

Nov 01, 2019

Account Assure — credit card/account assure

My account with VS since 2012. Paying the bill but the balance seems to always be the same. I call to find...

D
                Oct 22, 2019

Account Assure — account assure

I sent in all of the information requested; unemployment benefits, and also the paperwork for my lay-off...

C
                Oct 19, 2019

Account Assure — account assure with petland credit card

I never signed up for or agreed to getting Account Assure, but am still getting charged for it. Shortly after...

S
                Oct 10, 2019

Account Assure — fraudulent charges

I never enrolled in account assure. I have reported this company to the BBB and also filed a consumer...

Oct 04, 2019

Account Assure — account assure

I NEVER signed up for this garbage and I just realized why my payments haven't been going down I finally...

B
                Sep 19, 2019

Account Assure — account assure - victoria secret

Hello, I applied for a angel card in 2015 and my limit was $350.00 I was paying it off and didn't...

Jul 30, 2019

Account Assure — account assure benefits

I signed up for benefits to get the promotional gift card. I thought "hey, that's a good idea, you never know...

J
                Jul 29, 2019

Account Assure — comenity bank credit card

Lost job few years back involuntary layoff. Contacted the card issuers an yet to have hear back from them on...

C
                Jul 25, 2019

Account Assure — insurance

Claim opened on May 29, 2019 has not been resolved yet on July 25 2019. The claim has not be settled with...

Jun 25, 2019

Account Assure — not wanting to pay account insurance

After contacting the office several times trying to have a claim started I still don't have a claim paid sine...