Wendy's / terrible food and service
This has to be the worst Wendy's I have ever been too. The issues I have had with this location is not an isolated incident. The last 4 times I went to this location, I experianced VERY bad service and low quality food. Here is a list of things that has happened during my last few visits.
1. Incorrect food given, or some items forgotten
a. When I complained the few times, some employees where really rude.
b. Not suprising since most of then where high school kids
2. Cold food, and very poor quality
3. Cooks not wearing hair nets. Noticed a couple girls with long hair not tying up their hair.
a. And yes, I did get some hair in my food.
4. Very slow service, for a fast food place. Seems to me that the drive through attendants can not take more than one oreder at a time.
The last time I went to this location was in July last year. I will never go to this Wendy's again. I have been to other locations since then and have not had any problems.
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - spoiled food, or poor employee hygiene! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - Manager
- Wendys - check my order at drive thru., told girl my burger was cold she said it just came off grill 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - wendys in allentown pa
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food and service 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - double charging my bank card on several occasions. I complain and the managers made me feel like I was the problem.