Walmart Store#2828 / defamation
7/21/2009 9:56:32 PM
To Whom It May Concern:
We got to Wal-Mart store at 27th St store # 2828, and my daughter Zuleiry Robles bought some piercings at the jewelry department and opened it at the store, then she gave me one and I put it on my pocket.
In our way out of the store at 7:44 pm we were stopped by 3 security in front of everyone embarrassing us and taken to a security room, they told us to sit down and give them the merchandise that we didn’t pay for and we tell them what he was talking about that the only merchandise we had it was the piercings and the receipts were there with them. They told us “you know what we are talking about”. And they didn’t stop there they search my daughter and her purse they didn’t find nothing. Then I told them you better find something to excuse the embarrassment you put us thru or else I will suit you. Also they took my daughter’s boyfriend Eduardo Molina to pressure him to say that my daughter had steal something from the store, and that he needed to tell the truth and he told him that the truth is she didn’t take nothing.
After about one hour 8:20 pm they apologized to us because we were right and we didn’t steal anything. I told the I didn’t accept apologies and I wanted to talk to a manager or someone for defamation. The assistant manager named Nathan refused to give me his last name and the name of the security guards.
He was rude towards me and him also refuse to give me any writing report of the incident, he told me to call 1-800-walmart which I did right away and talk to William, I put a complaint at 8:22 pm 7/21/09. Also went to the police station number 6 and put a complaint about it. Accusing someone of stealing without proof is a crime, defamation and also we felt discriminated by them.
Zuleiry M Robles Eduardo Molina 515 W Becher ST Milwaukee, WI 53207
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬________________ ____________________________ ______________________________
More Walmart Store#2828 Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - ami ventures
- Walmart Stores - pharmacy
- Walmart Stores - employee committed slander through private message 
- Walmart MoneyCard - debit card
- Walmart Stores - rainbow vacuum latch