Walmart Extended Warranty Center — failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
I purchased a 40" Samsung flat screen from Walmart Jan. 2009 I also purchased an extended warranty on the same day. In June 2009 I activated the warranty. The warranty center had a local tv repair pick the tv up from my home. 1 week later I call the repair center--they informed me that they were not allowed to order the necessary part and the warrant center would have to order and send to them. I contacted the warranty center and they informed me the part was being ordered and would be delivered in 7-10 days. 7 days later I called the warranty center and they told me the part would be delivered in another 7 days. 7 days later I called the warranty center and they told me the tv would be totally repaired by July 3rd. July 5th I called the warranty center and they told me the part was just ordered on July 2nd and would be delivered in 7 days. 7 days later I called the warranty center and they told me the part was on back order and someone would call me to update me on status within 3 days. 3 days later I received a call that stated someone else would call me in 3 more days to discuss replacment options. 4 days later I called the warranty center to ask why no one had called me regarding replacement and was informed they would not be filing a replacement request for another 3 days. The person during this call told me she had no idea when/if the tv would ever be repaired or replaced. I ask to speak to someone over her and she told me ...you guessed it...someone would call me in 3 days. To date no TV; clearly no extended warranty and out a total of $1400. NEVER WILL I PURCHASE ELECTRONICS NOR EXTENDED SERVICE FROM WALMART AGAIN!
More Walmart Extended Warranty Center Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service!
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!