The Brick, Canada / deliver service
We bought a bed in March 2008 and had problems within 2 months. (the pillow top was a defect).
Call the store to trade out for a new bed, find one are told we would have to wait another 2 weeks for delivery.
They finally call us on Friday, Sept 5th/08 and say they will deliver on Saturday.
Saturday mornign we get a call saying they will delivery between 3-5pm that day (Sept. 6th).
No one shows up and no one called to say they were not coming. After waiting and waiting!
We call them, the salesman calls them and they say basically 'oh, well', and that we have to wait another week!
They call again Satuday Sept. 13th and say they will be here between 2-4. They show up at 1:30pm and refused to take off their shoes, had no booties to cover their shoes and then refused to take our old bed because we had no bed bag and they didn't have one on their truck!
They then refused to deliver our new bed (once again) because they were not taking our old bed.
The topping on the cake was that when I called my salesman he said he would be there in 5 minutes with bedbags.
The delivery guy went back to his truck and left. Just left! Not a call, not a 2 minute wait for the bags (which they are supposed to have on their truck int he first place). Nothing!
I will never, ever buy fromt he Brick again. Thier delivery service is crap, they have no customer service skills at all, are rude, unpreparerd, ignorant. There is NO such thing as customer service with the Brick!
More The Brick, Canada Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - service
- The Brick - furniture
- The Brick - bella 8 - piece queen panel bedroom collection
- The Brick - sofa
- The Brick - sales person named "tony"and sales manager named "chris allen"