Taco Bell / customer services
12/26/2018 5:30 Pm.
Husband went through drive through Had to repeat order 6 times, Employee was very rude, yelled through head set stating he could not hear order, when husband went to window, Husband asked employee to read back order, employee was disgruntled and mumbled under breath, he did repeat order, 6 burritos and 6 tacos. Husband gave employee debit card, When employee went to hand card back to him, he would not give it to him, ( almost like a game) This could be considered theft. Husband, told employee give me my card, Employee cussed husband out and threw debit card at him! Husband spoke to management about this. I tried calling store numerous time to form a complaint, phone has been busy.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - the new logo 
- Taco Bell - poor customer service 
- Taco Bell - mini skillet bowl
- Taco Bell - mobile app
- Taco Bell - management at this store