Sears Holdings / store manager

1 One of Tupelos district store, MS, United States Review updated:

99.9 if not 100 percent of the employees in our store will say that we have the laziest manager ever! He is very un-appreciative. He is never at opening store meetings to participate in anything. He is never at the store when it opens unless district or another big guy is there. The only time you see him is if he is sitting in his office playing on his phone doing absolutely nothing, sitting in the breakroom eating or outside smoking. He never walks through the store unless district is there or he is going out to get food. He is rude and never says "Great job team!" How does he keep his job! I don't understand it and no one else does either. But when you work your butt off for minimum wage for 3 years and get no praise, it is stressing and you don't even want to go to work. The job SUCKS! Atleast the previous managers got out on the floor and worked like a normal employee. They did not act as if they were to good to get their hands dirty. I bet this slob can't even run a register. All in all the job, pay, and store manager Suck!

Oh

Comments

• Oh
      12th of Dec, 2010

Discover is not owned by sears. Actually, you can't even apply for a discover at sears. It can not be used with an associate discount either because I've tried my discover with my asc disc. I don't even know how they are affiliated with discover. Just stay away from the Sears card. Sears sucks as a whole!

• Rc
      12th of Dec, 2010

OH MYGOD!!! I too have had nothing but problems with green dot and lost all the christmas gifts that I had plans to purchase at a super sale price due to there constant issues: putting my reload as a debit instead of credit, card not working (they dont know why), card declined at stores (they tried to blame the store but it was more than one) then they say they cant even find any activity for the card at all. I am over the top with frustration and disappointment! Specially when there commercial comes and and my boys laugh at there claim of "SAFE, SECURE, RELIABLE" SO I TO SAY THANKS GREENDOT FOR RUINING CHRISTMAS!!!